Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh come on Troian, don't get jealous now - you can't have all the boys :p

I hope regardless of who becomes heir we'll get to see both of their stories :)
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Oh come on Troian, don't get jealous now - you can't have all the boys :p

I hope regardless of who becomes heir we'll get to see both of their stories :)

Ofcourse! I can't neglect any of these girls! :lol:
    But their stories will be different regarding of who's the heir.
    Troian might just realize that she wants all the boys nevertheless :lol:
    2.45 Mad woman

18_4_16_19_53_14.png

All alone Blue sat at the breakfast table, listening to the sounds from outside entering his very own silent home. His wife was at work, his daughters at school. And he wouldn't have to work until at least tomorrow. Softly he stirred his fork through his food, he had no appetite. The last months, maybe even years, had been like this. And it was depressing. His family was most important to him, yet he barely saw them as much as he desired. It was a repeating loop. Would he see his daughters get married? Meet his grandchildren? His mother didn't, and his father barely. And Blue couldn't deny that he also was slowly getting older. He found a few grey hairs through the last months.

18_4_16_19_53_53.png

After taking a deep sigh, Blue shoved his fork in his mouth. Maybe a walk would do him good. But not after finishing his breakfast, couldn't deny the loop it's rhythm after all.

18_4_16_20_02_24.png

"Excuse me?" Blue raised his head, as a beautiful elder woman approached him.
    When going for a walk, he had somehow ended up at this picnic table. He had been daydreaming when the soft voice of this elder woman had interrupted him. He didn't mind, though. As heir of the Grace legacy, building the city, he was used to being recognized by strangers.

18_4_16_20_03_11.png

"I don't mean to interrupt, but are you okay?" The woman with silver hair spoke with a slight accent that Blue couldn't properly place. "Dear..." Blue started, at which the woman smiled. "Solina." She introduced herself. "Dear Solina." Blue started. "I'm just pondering life. Don't worry too much about it." Solina crossed her arms, silently waiting for Blue to continue talking. "What are you pondering life for?" Solina decided to help him.

18_4_16_20_03_01.png

"Not to insult your age." Blue apologized in advance. "But I'm not getting any younger." He continued. "My parents died before properly getting to know my children. My daughters are at the end of their teenage years, and I'd like to attend their wedding walking. I'd like to be able to cradle my grandchildren. I'd like to have more time to tell my wife how much I love her, show her how much I appreciate her." Blue took a deep sigh. "I'm afraid I'll soon be too old for that."

18_4_16_20_02_12.png

"Ah, the fear that develops when one comes at age." Solina said with a soothing voice. "You are still a young soul, haven't even reached your sixties yet." Blue interrupted her mumbling. "I'm close." He whispered, at which she gave a disapproving stare. "Don't interrupt your elders!" She scolded him before continuing. "You might not be of age yet." She said with an endearing look in her eyes. "Yet, your problems aren't none existing."

18_4_16_20_01_25.png

"I'm sorry that you lost your parents at such a young age." A heavy sadness landed on Blue's shoulders as she spoke those words. "In my time, I was an alchemist." She continued, at which Blue's face lit up. "I'm a scientist." He informed her, at which she gave him a friendly smile. "Years ago, I experimented with exotic plants."

18_4_16_20_02_45.png

"It has been a long journey, and believe it or not, I found the precise recipe to pause time temporarily." At this Blue turned sceptical. Pausing time sounded ridiculous, something like that has never been done before. "I see the doubt is painting your face." Solina said disapproving. "Tsk, tsk. What did I say about respecting your elders?" Blue turned red, was the woman mad? "I have lived for many years, I've seen and helped many people. Yet I'm no longer needed. The potion I made several suns ago is almost spent, yet I have about two doses left."

18_4_16_20_05_46.png

With grace Solina dropped a flask on the table, Blue hadn't seen her hold it before. It almost appeared out of thin air. "You don't have to believe me, it is all up to you." She assured him. "But this is now yours, use it wisely."

18_4_16_20_04_41.png

"I wish you luck, Blue." Solina said, before she turned and walked away. Blue took a quick glance at the flask, before looking up again. She was gone. It then hit him that he had never told her his name, she just knew it. He snatched the flask from the table and pocketed it.

A/N
    A big thank you to the amazingly sweet @Marialein for creating Solina for me! She is an absolute beauty and such a darling in my game! Thank you so so much! If you'd like this amazing sim in your game this is her gallery link.
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Aww... Blue has 2 cups of youth potions. I really like Solina. She is amazing! :) Awesome update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh Solina is amazing in this role <3 I really loved this chapter and I am happy we have young Blue and Sophia for a while longer :)
    I loved the wise old lady! And yay for youth potions :)
    Aww... Blue has 2 cups of youth potions. I really like Solina. She is amazing! :) Awesome update! :)

Solina is such an amazing sim! I adore her so much <3
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh Solina is amazing in this role <3 I really loved this chapter and I am happy we have young Blue and Sophia for a while longer :)

Glad you like how I've written her! I absolutely love her!

Yay for youth potions indeed! Blue has an aspiration to fulfill after all :lol:

Oh yeah! Big happy family was a toughie. And I pretty much gave up on the successful lineage generation :D
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Nice update! I like the option of using youth potions. Sims rarely get to see their grandchildren as kids without it :/

Oh yeah! Big happy family was a toughie. And I pretty much gave up on the successful lineage generation :D

I'm dreading it already! Luckily I still have a long way to go :lol:
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Nice update! I like the option of using youth potions. Sims rarely get to see their grandchildren as kids without it :/

Yes, and Blue's going to need at least 4 of them! :lol:

2.46 Hitting pause

18_4_16_20_08_38.png

"Sophia! Sophia!" Blue entered their home ecstatic, she had been home for several hours. Work had been exhausting. "Breakfast table, Blue." She sighed, at which he appeared from around to corner. "Sophia!" He shouted once again.

18_4_16_20_10_10.png

"Listen, I've got amazing news! A great breakthrough!" He said, as he took a seat. "A few weeks ago I met this elder woman, remember?" He said, he had told his wife about Solina as soon as he met her. "The crazy one?" She asked, her eyelids were heavy and everything he said bounced in her head. "Yeah, her... She might not be that crazy."

18_4_16_20_10_51.png

He rumbled in his bag an presented two fancy glasses. The liquid almost seemed to glow. "I did some research, Sophia." Blue said with a naughty smile. "The results are amazing Soph! I mean, I can't figure out what exactly was used to create this piece of world-wonder... But man oh man. I gave it to almost wilted plants..."

18_4_16_20_11_55.png

"They pause, Soph. They won't wilt any further, but neither do they die. They pause." Sophia once again gave him a sceptical look. "So, now she's right?" She asked, arching an eyebrow. Blue shook his head in disbelieve. "Yes, I actually think she is." He admitted.

18_4_16_20_12_45.png

"I don't know Blue.. Is it not toxic for humans? We're no plants." Blue took her hand from over the table. "Don't worry, I did several tests." He reassured her. "It's really a case of 'there's no harm in trying'." Sophia clenched her hand around the glass.

18_4_16_20_14_57.png

"I trust you." She said, before throwing the drink back all at once. Blue watched in disbelieve as his wife placed the empty glass on the table. Quickly he followed in her example, throwing back the drink without a second thought. For a second he stared at Sophia and she stared back.

18_4_16_20_15_47.png

"I don't feel any different." She said, as she took the cups and put them in the dishwasher. "Do you?" Blue shook his head. "No, not really." He admitted. "But I don't know if we're supposed to. I'll run some tests at the lab, to see if anything has changes at all."

18_4_16_20_16_52.png

"You do that." Sophia said as Blue kissed her cheek. "Thank you, for bearing with my crazy scientist-y-ness." He whispered against her nose. "We're married, I don't have a choice." She teased him.
    Glad these two will be sticking around for longer :)
    Glad these two will be sticking around for longer :)

I once had a sim dying on me right after blowing out the candles, I'm not going to let that happen again :lol:
    They are just perfect for each other and I am happy we can see them a while longer

So am I :)
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Yay! I am happy we'll have Blue and Sophia around for a while. Someone needs to talk sense into those girls when they fight over boys ;)
    VsmclH4.jpg
    Frantika wrote: »
    Yay! I am happy we'll have Blue and Sophia around for a while. Someone needs to talk sense into those girls when they fight over boys ;)

Hahaha, someone indeed needs to do so :lol:

edited May 2016
    2.47 Wrong

15_4_16_21_25_32.png

The silhouette's of Troian's family danced behind the backdoor. She had went outside, and just like he had texted her, Valentine was waiting on the bench. They needed to talk.
    A little uncomfortable, Troian stood in front of the iron seat, Valentine's eyes burning on her frame. "Troian, please sit down."He pleaded." She took a deep sigh en then followed his order.

15_4_16_21_25_39.png

For a minute of two, they sat in silence. Until Troian decided to break it. "So, you and Tatum. Hm?" She brought out, trying to hide her disapproval. Valentine shook his head. "I kissed her..." He murmured, fiddling with his thumbs. "So I suppose." Troian sighed once again. "This is so unreal." She brought out, throwing her head back. A silence fell again.

15_4_16_21_27_34.png

"For how long have you liked her?" Troian then asked, not facing her friend, the only answer she got was a grumble. She arched an eyebrow. "For how long have you liked her?" She asked once again, a little more annoyed this time. "Don't do this, Troi." Valentine defended himself. She then turned her head towards him. "You do like her, right?"

15_4_16_21_27_48.png

The fact that Valentine did not immediately responded angered Troian. "Are you playing with my sister?" She then asked, facing him directly. Valentine felt offended by her question. "You know I would never do that!" He yelled, at which Troian quickly eyed the door. "Then why did you kiss her?" She clenched her teeth, once again he did not respond. "Are you using her?" She then asked.

15_4_16_21_26_12.png

"Plummit, Troian! I can't believe you think I'd do that!" He groaned in anger. "She's your sister, I could never do that to her!" Troian leaned on her hands, bowing to him. "Then why can't you admit to liking her? She's head over heels with you, you know! You're all she can talk about! Valentine's so handsome! Valentine's so sweet! And don't forget extremely funny!" The compliment came out in a mocking voice.

15_4_16_21_28_57.png

After a deep breath, Troian turned away. "You either like her, or you don't. There is no in between." She mumbles, pinching her own leg. "Be honest with her. Don't lead her on." She then faces him again. "And be honest with me."

15_4_16_21_35_52.png

Valentine leaned his arms on his legs, staring at his hand. His eyebrows furrowed as he thought of what to say. "Plummit Troian, why do you have to make this so hard for me!" As he spoke he slightly raised his voice with every word. "Me? I'm making things hard? Explain that to me!" Troian demanded.

15_4_16_21_30_00.png

Valentine stood up, shoving his hands in his pockets. "I love you, Troian. I kissed Tatum, but I thought of you." The words were out before he knew it. And Troians heart sank. "But she's not you, and she'll be hurt. And I'm a plumhole for doing that to her." He hissed, scolding himself.

15_4_16_21_32_20.png

"And you're taken, I was going to confess to you... You know? The exact day you met him. And you couldn't stop talking about him. How funny he was, how nice he had been." Valentine took a deep breath. "How you now understood what your mother had meant, when she talked about love at first sight."

15_4_16_21_32_40.png

"Valentine.. I..." But he didn't let her speak. "And now I ruined it all, I lost you. I hurt your sister." Troian shook her head. "You didn't lose me." She whispered, but it went ignored. "I'll go talk to her, don't worry. I won't lead her on any further. And then I'll be out of your way."

15_4_16_21_37_51.png

Troian stood up, facing Valentine directly. She had never seen him as more than a friend, she had never thought of the possibility of exploring her feelings for him. But now that he laid it out in front of her, it just seemed so... right. Softly she brought her hand towards his, but he refused to take it. After a staring contest, Valentine was the first to look away. "It's late." He stated, tears welled up in Troian's eyes. "Don't go." She whispered, but just like her first whisper he ignored this one as well.

15_4_16_21_38_19.png

She watched him as he walked to their gate, his shoulders hanging a little bit. The temptation to run after him was huge, but a nagging voice reminded her of Ryan. Her boyfriend. The one whom she had called her first love. Whom had been her first. And she felt like she was torn in half.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm #TeamTatum and I'm broken hearted right now. :'(
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm #TeamTatum and I'm broken hearted right now. :'(

Yeah, it's super sad for her!
    I guess we saw it all coming but it is so sad for Tatum. :'( looks like only Farrah is out of the trouble now
    I guess we saw it all coming but it is so sad for Tatum. :'( looks like only Farrah is out of the trouble now

Farrah definitely is in the best place right now!
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Well, I defiantly don't like Ryan! And I'm annoyed with Valentine. So you, know, I hope these girls find boys who will truly love and care for them. Love the update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    Well, I defiantly don't like Ryan! And I'm annoyed with Valentine. So you, know, I hope these girls find boys who will truly love and care for them. Love the update! :)

These girls deserve princes, I agree. But they'll have to kiss some frogs first :lol:
    These boys aren't necessarily bad, though. Just flawed, keep that in mind ;)
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Okaaay, I don't like Valentine. What a selfish brat he turned out to be! Maybe he'll be able to win me over eventually, but I really hope he doesn't date either of the girls.