Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sabrina’s Legacy: Mission on Earth

Comments

• Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @Persefona711 Sometimes it's very frustrating for her that she can only watch. But it's better than nothing I guess. Now she can still know what happens to her legacy.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    @Hemera123 I like Sabrina as narrator ^^ Great to hear from her about what is happening, maybe she will be able to somehow help family in the future?
    qbDPpCu.jpg

Chapter 22: The mystery guy

Sonya became a child who was interested in everything. Like all Starborns she was creative but she didn’t only focus on drawing or playing. She made experiments with her chemistry table and exercised a lot with her mum and dad. Sahara and Baldwin wanted to stay fit so they would have as many years with their daughter as possible. At nights Sonya listened how Sahara played guitar and always she started to feel tired after that. That was Sahara’s special power - to affect people with her music. Sonya also listened carefully when her mother told her about paintings I painted for Stella. I’m happy that they will continue helping my family.

dfdfu0.png

As a teen Sonya joined in several clubs: Avant Gardes and Knights of the Hedge. She also was part of the Starborn club her grandmother Stella created for our family. Sonya did well at school and spent a lot of time reading those Starborn parchments which Sahara gave her when she turned a teen. She also found time to go to work in business.

c8aw5.png

Sonya spent a lot of time with her friends. Especially with one of them – with a guy named Oliver. They went on several dates in different places. On one date Sonya noticed a black haired guy who looked like he was watching them. After that she saw him everywhere. He was painting at the park, swimming at the swimming hall and drinking at the bar. She got intrigued. Who could this mysterious guy be?

10oh62r.png

One night at the bar Sonya saw this mysterious man again. She had blast time with Oliver but she couldn’t stop thinking the dark stranger. Not even after some intense time with Oliver in one of the bar’s closets. “I have to go to talk to him.” Sonya thought and started to look for her mystery man.

sbh72u.png

Sonya found him in the bar’s balcony. He was sitting there alone. Sonya introduced herself and got to know that the man’s name was Bahadur. He had just moved to the city so that was why he was hanging around in different places so much. He wanted to get to know his neighborhood. Before Sonya left the bar she asked Bahadur’s phone number. “This guy is definitely worth to get to know better. Somehow it feels like destiny that we met.” She thought while walking home.

xlcvmr.png

Meanwhile when Sonya was heading home Bahadur was already in his secret hideout. He was eating chips and thinking how easily things were proceeded. He was sure it was just a matter of time when Sonya will eat from his hand - metaphorically. Of course he needed to wait until she turns to a young adult but it won’t take long. Bahadur felt very pleased.

m9nays.png

Chapter 23: Falling

Sahara and Baldwin didn’t forget to spend time together even though they had a child and their jobs. Sahara was able to plead for the Reaper to save Baldwin once. But it’s inevitable that everyone’s time comes to its end in some point. Sahara was devastated when Baldwin’s time came. But something unexpected happened the very same night. The aliens kidnapped Sahara!

169m7w2.png

When Sahara fell on the ground behind her house she felt dizzy. Aliens had given her a potion which would extend her time on Earth. They said that Baldwin would have wanted Sahara to be there for their girl. Sahara thought that was true and she drank the potion at Sonya’s birthday. While Sahara got younger, Sonya aged up. Now she was a young adult and she knew what she wanted to do first.

i22c1e.png

Sonya invited Bahadur for a date. He accepted and they met in the bar. They played Don’t wake the Llama game and Sonya’s heart was already sold. Bahadur knew how to make a girl feel like the most beautiful creature in the world. They drank some drinks in the bar and Sonya noticed that she couldn’t take her eyes away from this handsome guy. She didn’t protest when Bahadur suggested that they would take a walk. The walk wasn’t long. They stopped in front of the nearest bush and kissed passionately. The pair ended up into the bush and Sonya spent the most passionate moments of her life in there.

vcxvdv.png

Not long after that night Sonya and Bahadur started to be together and Sonya wanted to introduce her boyfriend to her mother. Sahara liked the guy immediately and was very happy for her girl. “Good choice. He seems to be quite a catch but he only have eyes for you. Do I hear wedding bells in the nearest future?” Sahara teased and Sonya laughed.

ndlzk4.png

Meanwhile in the secret hideout Bahadur was meeting his brother. “I have done my part of the plan. Now it’s your turn brother. I have prepared a love potion for you and Sonya. Even though we look exactly like each other it’s safest this way. We can’t risk that she somehow notices the difference. Remember that you can’t be mean to her. She is quite a good catch – I can assure you.” Bahadur said. “So I assume you took a test ride. I hope you were careful with it.” Cadoc said and winked at his brother. “I needed to assure her that I was the right choice for her. She was dating that Nobody before I stepped in.” Bahadur explained laughing. “You did a good job.” Cadoc said clapping. “Now it’s my turn to finish our plan.”

a0yoo5.png

Sonya (she's so pretty!) nooooo, he's a bad, bad guy!
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    @Marialein You are right. ;)

@Persefona711 That's so true! Now we just have to wait and see will she realize it before those wedding bells..

Thanks for reading. :)

Chapter 24: The swap

Cadoc met Sonya in the same bar where Sonya had introduced herself to Bahadur. The love potions did their job and Sonya didn’t notice that the man in front of her wasn’t Bahadur. After couple drinks and a lot of flirting they headed to the closets. The same ones Sonya had got to know with Oliver. It felt like that had happened a decade ago.

After sharing some passionate moments together they went to the balcony to cool down. There Cadoc dropped on one knee and asked Sonya to marry her. Sonya said yes. She felt like she was in heaven. I felt so bad for her. Her happiness was so painful to watch with knowing the truth about all of this!

amurs8.png

On the next day Sonya invited Cadoc (which she knew as Bahadur) for a dinner. She wanted to tell her mother the great news. She was so excited about the upcoming wedding! She went on and on how Bahadur had promised that she can design the kind of wedding she wanted. She had so many ideas how she wanted to decorate the wedding area on their yard. Sonya focused so much for her ideas that she didn’t notice how mean her future husband was to her mother. But Sahara indeed noticed. She wanted to talk with her daughter alone.

2lkr3w4.png

When they were finished eating Sahara asked Sonya to come to the garden with her. They sat around the garden table and Sahara started to tell about her concern. “You know that I’m happy if you are happy my dear. But did you notice how rude Bahadur was for me? It felt like the man in front of me was the whole different person than last time I met him. You two have been dating quite short time. Maybe it would be better if you don’t celebrate your wedding just yet? There would be more time for you two to get to know each other.” Sahara said carefully. “I didn’t notice anything odd in his behavior mother. Maybe he is just nervous about planning the wedding. I would appreciate that if you could just be happy for me.” Sonya said quite angrily, stood up and left. “Couple bad words and my mother is so troubled. She certainly overreacted.” Sonya thought while walking to her room.

Sahara didn’t feel the same way while watching her girl walking away from her. She was sure something was wrong. It was just a feeling inside her but it made her very nervous. “I have to do something.” She thought and headed to the upstairs. There she stared at The Chemical element collection, which her mother had collected, and got an idea. She started mixing some chemicals. “Hopefully this will work”. She thought.

2reqhw8.png

The wedding was starting and Sahara prepared punch for the guests. In the end of the process she added something to the punch bowl. “This shouldn’t cause anything to our guests. It’s supposed to work only for my daughter.” She thought while watching guests and Sonya drinking. She drank it too and it tasted quite good.

2yp19hj.png

Sonya didn’t have any idea about her mother’s plan. She concentrated to her future husband who looked so handsome. They read their vows and finally it was time for the kiss. They were man and wife. Sonya was so happy and she could feel that Bahadur was happy too. It almost looked like he was glowing in green color. Of course is wasn’t possible because he wasn’t an alien. Sonya’s eyes were probably making fun of her. “They say that love makes you blind but in this case it makes me see colors.” She laughed inside her head. The just married couple headed to their room for their wedding night. Sonya was sure it was going to be magical. Her mother was hoping it won’t be too magical. “I don’t want my daughter to have a baby with a wrong guy.” She thought sadly.

a465s.png
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Is this a drama alert? ;)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi

The Spirit Animal Award

2lka2jq.jpg

1. Thank you so much for @roseinblack69 (Forgotten Swans tribe) and @Marialein (Sabrina’s Legacy: Mission on Earth) who nominated me.

2. I’m an adult who lives in Finland and have played Sims since The Sims 1. I started to write my first sims story, Forgotten Swans tribe – Amazon story, after reading @pammiechick’s story Tribe Wahine (like so many others has). The Forgotten Swans tribe will always have a special place in my heart because of being my first try of writing simlit. When I started the story I already knew how it would end. Now I’m writing my second real story Sabrina’s Legacy: Mission on Earth. It’s the Starborn Legacy challenge and I don’t really know how it will end. Ten generations is a long time. ;) I have quite many ideas for this story and can’t wait to reveal them!

If I could be any animal I guess I would be a dolphin. I like swimming and dolphins are quite smart animals. I also like the fact they are mammals and they need to breathe.

3. Nomination

I’m trying to nominate stories that aren’t already nominated (I only know who Roseinblack and Marialein have nominated so this is quite impossible task. xD).

1. @Zoey95 : The story of Lilith
    2. @OtterlyRidiculous : Hystoria
    3. @JadeKadoa : A Legacy of Tragedy - The Saunders Legacy
    4. @Chandier : Tribe Shanidar
    5. @lisa17ann : The Starborn Legacy about Granger’s family (and other Starborn legacies, but I guess I can only nominate one.)
    6. @VanityHigh : The Starling Legacy
    7. @DarciTheFox : Djinni’s Lamp
    8. @Virtualee : Cursed Beauty
    9. @Nemo91Utd : The day after Simnarok
    10. @Raisha : The Disney Legacy

Chapter 25: The anniversary

After their wedding Sonya and her husband were busy trying for a baby in every corner of their house and their yard. Sadly there were no good results despite their trying. Every time Sonya took a test and the result was negative Bahadur seemed to get angrier and angrier. He yelled at her very often in these days.

2h7nncz.png

Some days it seemed that Bahadur understood that his behavior wasn’t nice for Sonya and he apologized. But the same behavior continued after another negative test result. “Why is he acting this way? I want to have a child together too and I feel sad when we fail. But he gets angry. So angry. We have tried so many ways to control his anger without results. He has tried counting to ten before reacting, doing different breathing exercises, relieving his anger with bunching back and practicing yoga and meditation. I’m starting to worry that mother was right. Maybe I didn’t really know what kind of man I was marrying.” Sonya thought sadly after one of their fights.

2nkm8hz.png

Then their first anniversary came and everything changed. That night they went for a date in the bar. They had nice time together and it made Sonya to forget her worries. They ended up in the bar’s closet for trying a baby. Sonya was sure this time it will work. She headed to the bathroom full of hope. But once again the result was negative. She tried to cheer herself up by the mirror. “This isn’t the end of the world. Sometimes it just takes time to get pregnant. Bahadur will understand.” She tried to assure to herself. After some time she went back to the bar.

1582o7o.png

Sonya told the bad news to her husband and was prepared for his angriness. Or that was what she thought. But the man in front of her became furious. She hasn’t saw her husband so mad! She was afraid that he will hit her. He didn’t. Instead he yelled and threw a drink at her face. That was enough for Sonya. “That was your last mistake mister! You can’t treat me like this! I’m your wife, not a baby machine! I have told you a thousand times how sad this all makes me! But you just don’t care! That isn’t love! I don’t know what your issue is but I’m not going to continue finding it out. I’m sick of this! It’s time for you to move somewhere else. Here. Take back your ring.” Sonya yelled, threw her wedding ring at Bahadur, turned around and left. Her ex-husband tried to yell at her but she didn’t listen. She just cried. She cried all the way home and got buried inside her sheets. The first time after her wedding she slept alone.

6zxx00.png

Next morning Sonya took a long shower. Her tears mixed with the runny water. She was devastated. On her wedding day she had felt the happiest girl in the world. Now she was everything but. After the shower she went back to bed. Her mother came to sit behind her and just waited. Finally Sonya noticed that her mother wasn’t going away and she stood up. She told her mother what had happened in the bar. Sahara was shocked. “You deserve better my sweetheart. I know you are in pain now but it is better this way. Man who can treat her wife like that isn’t a man at all.” Sahara consoled her daughter. “It sounds like my contraceptive liquid worked. It didn’t only prevent the pregnancy but showed us what kind of man Bahadur really was.” She thought by herself.

34ywl8m.png
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited May 2016
    What's going to happen next? :o

Edit: Just realised that the grim reaper was in one of the photos. What happened?
    Post edited by LluviaRain on
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Uh oh! Well, at least sonya saw what bahadur was really like.
    Yay finally had the time to caught up :D
    I'm super curious what will happen next. I wish Sonya happiness.
    qbDPpCu.jpg
  • NoaLynNoaLyn Posts: 291 Member
    I love your story! You have such great ideas! I'm really excited how it will go on :)
    vBp04Gl.png
    -//My Simpress\\-
    -//My Simblr\\-
    -//Origin ID: NoaLyn\\-
  • equuestequuest Posts: 718 Member
    I'm really enjoying this story! So much drama and suspense. I wonder if Sonya will be angry with her mother for basically ruining her marriage? Also there were some laugh out loud moments in the beginning! Can't wait to read more :)
    Thanks for reading and commenting to everyone. :)

@cupcake12 The Grim was just having fun in the bar. :D So it was just coincidence.
    @Marialein Yes it's sad and I can say that she won't be happy very soon. :(
    @TheGeekGamez That's true. I'm happy we are rid of him. Or are we? >:)
    @Persefona711 We will see. ;)
    @NoaLyn I'm so happy you liked it! Thank you. ^^ There are a lot to come. ;)
    @equuest Thank you so much! If she finds out what her mother did, I guess she will be mad.

I have been very busy 'cause I moved to a new apartment. I still have plenty to do. As soon as my moving is ready I will update.
  • pixelatedKarpixelatedKar Posts: 382 Member
    I love her comments about thee magic box and that people on this plant are named after letters! Such a great start, I've never heard of this challenge before so going to read the rules to get a better understanding :) The name Stella is so cute! Can't wait to see if she grows up with red hair like her father, though I am glad she has found someone like J and wont be alone for her next birth.
    Legacy Central - Reading Circle | The Blount Legacy | One Hundred Gnome's
    ORIGIN ID: pixelatedK

Chapter 26: Solace

After one month with lots of crying Sonya started to feel a little bit better. One night she stood in front of the mirror and judged her new outfit. The conclusion was that she was ready to go. From that night she started to go to the bars. Sometimes she just sat in front of the bar counter and drank. Some other times she tried to have a conversation with the other sex. Sometimes the conversation was pleasant sometimes not. Every now and then she found herself in the bar’s closet crying for her lost love. Bahadur hadn’t contacted her after their fight in the bar. That made her feel even worse. “Didn’t he care about her even that much?” She usually thought. As legacy founder I have to admit I was relieved that Cadoc seemed to vanish for good. Even though it was hard to see my great-grandchild so heartbroken.

ta4vhx.png

Sonya visited the bars for a month with the same routine. Then one day her stereo broke and she called the repairman. When the man had finished his task Sonya invited him to spend some time with her. After some chatting and a little flirting Sonya encouraged her mind and kissed the guy. It felt good. So good. It felt like after each kiss her wounds healed a little. That moment changed something inside her. After kissing the repairman Sonya started to find men for her company. She kissed a lot of guys and did other things with them quite carelessly. Why should she be careful? She had tried for a baby for almost one year without any results.

j5uolz.png

It was predictable that her mother got worried about her actions. One time at dinner Sahara brought up the subject. “I know you are a young adult and fully aware of consequences for certain kind of actions. I just hope you are careful enough.” She said. After her mother’s words Sonya felt a wave of nausea washing over her. “This can’t be what I think it is.” She thought and headed to the bathroom.

vp8caq.png

Sonya couldn’t believe her eyes when she saw a positive test result. She was pregnant! After all that trying she couldn’t get pregnant for her husband. But without really trying she got pregnant for who knows which one of those guys she had slept with. “Mother is going to freak out when she hear about this.” She thought while watching her image from the full body mirror. “Luckily it doesn’t show yet. I have some time to get use to this.” She thought and went to yoga. She really needed something what will relax her nerves.

2gshfzm.png

Too soon the moment came when Sonya had no more time to procrastinate the inevitable. She needed to tell about this pregnancy for her mother. It had started to show and hiding it was too difficult. Like Sonya had guessed Sahara was sad at first. But then she realized she was getting a potential heir and she was going to be a grandmother soon. She felt a new life growing inside her daughter’s belly. Sahara was happy to be able to see her grandchild before it was her time to leave this world. She was with Sonya during the delivery. Sonya gave birth a healthy little girl who she named Solace. Sonya was sure that solace was what this new little life in her arms will bring to her.

9iwjko.png

Too soon solace was what Sonya needed. One night when Sahara was feeding Solace she collapsed on the floor. Sonya and her gardener heard the noise and came inside to check what was going on. Sahara had passed away. It was her time to go. She had already bought more time with that potion those aliens gave to her. Sonya knew she had to find a way to live as a single mother without her mother around. She had informed Solace’s father, the repairman according to DNA-sample, about her existence but he couldn’t care less.

15p1pxd.png

It is sad that Sonya has to raise her child alone but it wasn’t the most worrisome thing. On the very same night when Sahara had died Cadoc appeared to the house. He sneaked in the Sonya’s bedroom and fed Sonya with feeding bottle he brought with him. I have no idea what that was about but I’m sure it’s nothing good.

34qv7tt.png
    edited June 2016
    I love her comments about thee magic box and that people on this plant are named after letters! Such a great start, I've never heard of this challenge before so going to read the rules to get a better understanding :) The name Stella is so cute! Can't wait to see if she grows up with red hair like her father, though I am glad she has found someone like J and wont be alone for her next birth.

Thank you. :) I hope you enjoy reading rest of it.
    When you read forward you will see what J actually does. :D And it seems that the red hair will follow me generation after generation. :D

goodbye Sahara :'(
    yep, definitely nothing good :o Sonya wake up!
    qbDPpCu.jpg