Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many thanks @Sorceress for your kind words. Really sorry you've been without a PC for 5 months, but pleased you're getting a new one soon :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 your words are very generous. Really pleased you like the build, I had lots of fun and games with the diagonals :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Serpentine

The excitement about my holiday to Cyprus last week was the inspiration behind Serpentine, I was dreaming sun, sea and swimming pools, as well as blue skies! A few outdoor areas to this build including a rear patio/bbq, yoga on the roof terrace, sun loungers by the pool and a bar/lounge area for relaxation :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7CC385B20CAB11E68D22B639DA999E70?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

LDoEUcO.png

2sEPSHi.png

nht0sJ2.png

2idXYcd.png

IBLtZuN.png

8aeKkb7.png
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,519 Member
    I am glad that you enjoyed a holiday in Cyprus last week. :) It would have been a nice restful time away for you, and it is a very nice country.
    Serpentine is a very nice modern home! :) It looks a very restful and calming home. Very nice exterior design of the home! The large glass windows look very nice in the build, creating a very nice light filled home. Sims wil have very nice views of the outdoors whilst inside the home. It looks nice how the pool goes around the edge of the home building and outdoors patio. Very nice roof covered outdoors living and bar patio! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the sofa and armchairs there, chatting in the outdoors air. Nice bar counter area for them to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar whilst listening to radio music. The plants and flowers are nice touches of nature for Sims to see whilst sitting or drinking on the patio. The candle is a nice touch on the bar counter. Very nice loungers area for sims to enjoy resting under the shade of the umbrella. The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The wall texture gives a calming feel to the rooms. Very nice living room area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa there watching tv with sunlight coming in through the windows. They will enjoy listening to music through the wall speaker whilst sitting there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The patterned curtains in the living and kitchen /dining rooms looks very nice. Sims will enjoy looking outside through the windows at the views whilst dining at the dining table. Very nice bedrooms! The grey colour scheme of the kids bedroom looks nice, and the wall patterning gives a great look to the room. The study desk alcove is great! It looks very nice how the cabinets are placed there to create the nook. Sims will enjoy sitting there using the computer. The sports themed picture looks great on the wall and they will be proud to see there trophy award on the wall shelf ! The eclipse light looks nice on the bedhead wall. The candles are pretty and restful looking on the bedside table. Sims will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst in the bedroom. The blue and brown colour scheme of the interior rooms looks very restful and calming.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow it was a lovely and relaxing holiday in the sun :) Big thank you also for your wonderful words on Serpentine, I really appreciate you taking the time and effort to review and bring so much good feeling and happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Ash072Ash072 Posts: 1,324 Member
    edited May 2016
    Definitely see the name in the build. That flowing backwards "S" line between levels really grabs the eye and carries it across the build. Lovely!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Many thanks @Ash072 for your kind and lovely words, glad you could see the name in the build, I would have liked to have given it a snake's name but couldn't think of an appropriate one :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Periwinkle Park

This is my entry for BnS43, a park where tree and flower fairies could live. I chose a mediaeval style with lots of plants and plenty of activities :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/A492A7A9122311E68C1100F8A5012CFB?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

UwWFI4r.png

AkKyrbd.jpg

Gif4poT.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • NhicksNhicks Posts: 1,580 Member
    Oh woooow @masajo !!!!! So so beautiful! You did an amazing job of blending fantasy and reality. Love.
    Find Me In The Gallery! MzHicks #MzHicks
    ~My showcase thread~
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/814744/mzhicks-builds
    How You Liven - A Peek Into YOUR Sims World
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/887032/how-you-liven#latest
    Thank you very much @Nhicks really pleased you like the style, it had to have a little fantasy for the fairies :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Periwinkle Park looks so very pretty! :) The fairies will very much enjoy living there in such a very nice floral and plants setting! The flowers and plants in the build look so very nice! The flowers look very nice lining the edges of the fencing. Child sims will have fun playing on the pirate ship and the leafy monkey bars. It is great that the wishing well is in the build. The open arch gateway entrance to the park looks very nice! The floral greenery looks nice on the arch gateway and the statues look nice either sides of the entrance. The big water fountain looks nice in the middle of the park. Nice chess nook for sims to enjoy playing chess in the sunshine. The lantern light tree is pretty in the park. Nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting at the picnic table having a drink from the bar and a chat. Very nice musical gazebo! Sims will enjoy listening to the music from the piano being played whilst in the park. The peaked roofing looks very nice! The medieval theme of the build looks very nice!
    It is a very nice park ! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for all your beautiful words and kindness :) It was wonderful working with all the plants and flowers in this build and with fairies in mind made it all the more magical and enjoyable :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Hi Masajo Perwinkle Park is very pretty, so many places where a the pixies and fairies could hide. Good luck with the challenge. Hugs Folly
    Beautiful park!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Periwinkle Park is just Gorgeous, Masajo! I love the walls and cool entrances you created. The layout is perfect and the landscaping is superb, as always. Best of luck in the challenge! :blush:<3
    Loving your park! I'd love to go and be at peace in a park like that!
    5sXtTqH.png
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Lovely park and I adore all the details! Beautiful landscaping. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    Many thanks dear @follyfoot I really enjoyed imagining the fairies hiding in this park :)
    Thank you very much @Ash072 for your kind words, I love the peacefulness of parks :)
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    You are always very kind dear @yanti68 thank you so much, glad you like it :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Love that entry and interior. Great use if the post thingy decor! Great contrast and focal points!
    5sXtTqH.png
    Many thanks @Ash072 for your lovely words, very kind of you :) I know what you mean by the post thingy decor, I can never remember the name of objects :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The design and layout of Mambo is very nice! :) The front steps up to the next level look great. Very nice front pool and outdoors living patio! The water fountain look nice in the pool. Nice sitting nooks on the patio for sims to enjoy relaxing on the armchairs, sofa and loungers in the sunshine. It looks great how the square stepping stones are placed to create a pathway , leading to the front door! Very nice backyard dining nook for sims to enjoy resting on the sofas or enjoy eating a meal at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The candle is nice on the dining table, The roof covered outdoors kitchen BBQ nook is great! The upper balcony is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting there listening to music from the radio, having a drink from the bar and looking out at the outdoors views. The candles look pretty on the coffee table. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown/black and white colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice! Very nice living room fireplace sitting area. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table, and the candles look nice on the fireplace ledge. Sims will enjoy relaxing there watching tv in front of the fire. The walls of candles look very nice and look great dividing off the room areas. The dining chairs used in the dining area suit the style type of home well. Nice study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer at the desk table. Very nice bedrooms. Sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst laying in bed. The enclipse pattern light looks nice on the bedhead wall. The type and placement of the bedroom curtains looks very nice.
    It is a very nice modern home :)
    All my very best wishes to you dear @rosemow and my warmest thanks for your kindness and support :) Your words are so wonderful and very much appreciated always :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I especially like the unusual fountain in the pool. Lovely work! :smiley:
    Many thanks @StSciurus for your kind words, glad you like the fountain, I think it gives the pool a little interest :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Mambo Is a wonderful modern build Masajo, love the landscaping with it stepping stone and geometrical look .Beautifully decorated, I love the black and white theme throughout. Hugs Folly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top