Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    So embarassing, and yet such a cute moment! :D
  • Options
    FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    What a sweet little update. I love moms and daughters getting along. <3
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    So embarassing, and yet such a cute moment! :D

It was super cute to see it play out in game! :blush:

Frantika wrote: »
    What a sweet little update. I love moms and daughters getting along.

Glad you liked it! Thank you <3

• Options
    2.39 The Inside Outsider

5_4_16_17_07_45.png

"Those workouts are really starting to pay off, Farrah. You're really losing your baby-fat. Not that you needed it." Troian smiles at her sister, who seemingly lost weight. "Thanks, I never started working out for that. But thanks." She said with a sweet smile. "I'm training a little extra to keep up with Tatum and Poppy and so." Troian nods. "As long as you don't tire yourself too much." Which again makes Farrah smile. "I won't. Don't worry."

5_4_16_17_00_10.png

It's 5 o'clock in the morning when Farrah's alarm wakes her up, in a single move she hits the off button and shoves to the other side of her bed. Plum, she's tired. Waking-up early every morning was starting to take a toll on her. But she still was behind compared to the girls she ran with, so an extra walk couldn't hurt.

5_4_16_17_01_37.png

After slipping out of bed and into her work out clothes, Farrah left the house as silently as possible. She then started jogging her usual route, all the way to the edge of the city. Tatum had showed her the beautiful pieces of graffiti and every time Farrah past that place, new ones had appeared. Farrah found it a shame that she had to run to see them, but she tried to push those thoughts away.

5_4_16_17_02_07.png

The running, however, had also taken a toll on her violin practice. It happened regularly that when she finally had time, Poppy or Jenna walked in and asked her to go for a run. Besides that, homework was a thing too.

5_4_16_17_24_38.png

The neglect of her violin was undeniable, and she started to notice this too soon. Playing simple melodies was okay, but if she tried more complex works, the instrument just wouldn't cooperate. "Come on!" Farrah hissed as she tried to hit the same note over and over again. "I mastered this! I know I did!" She murmured.

5_4_16_17_23_30.png

"Far... Farrah." Stan was with her in the room, and watching his cousin and friend struggle made him feel uncomfortable. "Farrah!" At this Farrah finally turned her head. "What!" She shouted. "Calm down, it's not working today. And getting angry won't help either." At this Farrah put the violin back in the stand and dropped down at her bed. "Give me my pillow, I want to scream in it." She said a little upset, at which Stan shook his head. "You used to do this for relaxation. What happened?"

5_4_16_17_22_59.png

"I've been so occupied with this whole running thing, that I barely touch my violin anymore." She sighs. "Far, do you actually enjoy running?" Stan asked, making Farrah turn her head. "What do you mean?" She asked, slightly confused at the questions. "Well, whenever you talk about running. You're complaining. Like you're not doing it for fun." Farrah nodded. "I don't do it for fun, I do it so that I can hang out with Tatum and the girls. It's like a runners club or something. And I like feeling as if I'm part of them." "That's doing this for all the wrong reasons, Farrah. You shouldn't go against yourself to please others." Stan told her concerned. "Well... No, I guess. But I just want to feel like I'm part of something." She answered.

5_4_16_17_26_07.png

"And that is something I can work with!" Stan laughed as he slipped behind Farrah's computer. "Name something you actually enjoy doing. Playing the violin? Drawing, maybe?" Farrah arched an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She asked tilting her head. "Well, you want to be part of something." Stan continued as he typed. "And you're so not the only one in that!"

5_4_16_17_25_30.png

As Farrah takes place behind Stan to watch over his shoulder, various search results turn up. "Piano players, The Willow Creek theater, every Friday. Painters, Various locations, two times a week." Stan started summing up various gatherings with creative activities as Farrah's eyes turn wide. "Is this real?" She asked stunned, making Stan laugh as he turned his head. "Yes it is!" He answered. "And if you don't like any of these, you can always place your own add."
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    I hope Farrah is happier in another club

Me too, it was quite some searching for her :blush:
  • Options
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Aww... =) Love the update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Yes for a violin club! :smiley:

Arghhh! I have so many chapters until her new club, you don't even know :lol:
    Aww... =) Love the update! :)

Thank you so much! <3
  • Options
    Stan is such a good friend. I hope Farrah finds the perfect club!
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Stan is such a cutie!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Stan is such a good friend. I hope Farrah finds the perfect club!

Me too, she deserves it :blush:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Stan is such a cutie!

Isn't he?! I adore him :lol:
  • Options
    2.40 Nice to meet you

6_4_16_20_50_53.png

"Gosh, my neck is killing me!" Troian sighed as she softly squeezed her muscles. Valentine had texted her to meet up a few minutes ago, and mindlessly she hopped on the first bus to the park. Forgetting that her bus-trip is about 30 minutes shorter than his.
    Tatum, Valentine and she had just entered their final year, and the stress was already getting to them. So Valentine offered distraction, and Troian happily agreed.

6_4_16_20_52_42.png

"You should get a massage." Troian's eyes shot wide open as she realised a stranger had taken place next to her. "What?" She muttered flabbergasted. "A massage!" The young man said as he gestured towards her neck-area. "To loosen your muscles. It can be quite relaxing." Troian was stunned by the boys spontaneity, but she couldn't say she minded. He was quite handsome. "You have experience with that?" Troian said as she finally pulled herself together. A smug grin occupying her face

6_4_16_20_56_35.png

"Yes, it's quite relaxing. You know, after you get over the weirdness of a stranger touching you when you're in the undies." Troian softly giggled at this, making the boy smile broadly. "Ryan." He then says, sticking out his hand. "Troian." Troian answered, but as she reached out Ryan swiftly pulls back his hand. "Jellyfish!" He laughed, after which he pulls her braid. "Hey!" She giggled. "Nice to meet you."

6_4_16_20_53_18.png

"So, Troian." He said, still smiling. "What is a beautiful girl like yourself doing all alone in the park." Softly Troian felt her blood streaming towards her cheeks. "Waiting for a friend. Exam year stress and all." She answered, trying really hard to not turn into a tomato. "Ah..." Ryan started, talking in a comedic voice. "When I was your age." He pulls a funny face at her and then started laughing. "Kidding! Kidding! I finished High-school last year."

6_4_16_20_53_47.png[

"Ah! So you're a college guy?" Troian asked elbowing him softly. Was that appropriate? She immediately stopped caring when she saw it was now his turn to become as red as a fire truck. "Well.. Not exactly..." He answered, rubbing the back of his head. "I took a gap year." He decided, trying to keep his cool. "Only smart kids get into college with the first try." He then joked making Troian laugh again. "You don't consider yourself smart?" She asked, lifting an eyebrow.

6_4_16_20_54_53.png

"What can I say? My mom says I'm special." Ryan teased, with a big smile still on his face. Troian's laughter was disturbed by Valentine calling her name. "There's my friend." She exclaimed apologizing. "Boyfriend?" Ryan asked, 🐸🐸🐸🐸 his head. But Troian shook hers. "Friend." She repeats, followed by a:"Thank you for keeping me company."

6_4_16_20_57_51.png

As she stood up, Ryan followed her example. He quickly twirled in front of her. "We should do this again." He blurred out quickly, taking her hand. "Can I scribble down my number?" He asked, at which Troian nods. "Awesome! You don't meet girl like you ever day. You know." He said while writing his number on her hand. "You better don't forget to text me!" He then laughed nervously. At which Troian, who was already making way to Valentine answered:"You better not gave me a false number!" Followed by a wink.
  • Options
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Well... I wonder which Troian will choose... Ryan or Valentine or someone else... :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    Well... I wonder which Troian will choose... Ryan or Valentine or someone else... :D

Who knows... Oh wait, I do :lol:

• Options
    Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    Ooh, the new guy is cute! Maybe Valentine can just remain a friend and be in a platonic relationship with Troian?
  • Options
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    Ooh, the new guy is cute! Maybe Valentine can just remain a friend and be in a platonic relationship with Troian?

Wouldn't that be just perfect :lol::smirk:
  • Options
    Awww, cuties! I have to admit I do like this new guy.
    VsmclH4.jpg
  • Options
    Awww, cuties! I have to admit I do like this new guy.

Glad you like him :blush:
  • Options
    Ryan seems to be a nice guy. If they will be just friends, its up to @Sterretjeee ;)
  • Options
    Ryan seems to be a nice guy. If they will be just friends, its up to @Sterretjeee ;)

Yes it is, glad you think he's nice :smile:
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    Bookmarked and on my list too!
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    Kamio wrote: »
    Bookmarked and on my list too!

Awesome thank you so much! <3