The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Farrah is such a nice sibling! It was about time that those two would make up, for sure. :D
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Farrah is such a nice sibling! It was about time that those two would make up, for sure. :D

They would sooner or later anyway :blush:
    Glad you like Farrah!
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I love the sisters! They all have such a nice and natural relationship. :)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Yay finally they are happy again. Thanks to you, Farrah ;)

You can't have a rainbow, without a little rain ;)
    I love the sisters! They all have such a nice and natural relationship. :)

Thanks! That really feels like a compliment :lol:
    Glad you love them!
    2.35 Sweet Love

30_3_16_19_29_49.png

"You're back!" Blue embraces his wife and softly pulls her into a kiss. "I'm back!" She mimics him. "Of course!" He laughs. "I'm just happy to see you." He adds with a sly grin. "Why don't you put on something more comfortable?" Sophia grins. "I'm getting a flashback to our early twenties."

30_3_16_19_30_05.png

"Troian and Tatum are out with friends, and Farrah sleeps over at Phantom's. We have the rest of the day alone. Let's do something together." Sophia smiles. "Like what?" She whispers, at which Blue answers:"Anything you want..."

30_3_16_19_37_24.png

"I can't believe we're actually staying home in our pajama's." Blue laughs as Sophia pulls a funny face. "To watch a movie! I'm getting older too!" Sophia than tickles his sides. "Seriously! How long ago has this been?"

30_3_16_19_36_42.png

"Just the two of us, watching a movie, cuddling." She says, staring in his eyes dreamingly. "You're being so plum cheesy!" Blue laughs. "Am not! I found myself outstanding original. Having dinner, that's cheesy. A cliché even!" The both laugh again. "I just like this, okay!" Blue nods as he slips an arm around her shoulder. "That's perfectly okay."

30_3_16_19_40_15.png

"Going out for dinner, dancing or staying home to watch a movie. It's all okay, as long as I'm with you." Sophia smiles. "Now look who's being cheesy." "I get to be cheesy." Blue pulls as quick response."You don't mind that anyway." Sophia gives a nod. "I guess that's true."

30_3_16_19_41_09.png
    2.36 Birthday candles

30_3_16_19_50_35.png

"Good morning, Farrah! Are you excited for tomorrow?" It was an early Saturday morning and Sophia was making sure to be prepared for the following day, the cake dough was already stirred and the oven pre-heated. "Yeah, sure!" Farrah answered with a shy smile. At home she had become a little more sassy, but she was embarrassed to admit that the same didn't count for school. Unlike her sisters birthday parties, hers were never filled with girls around the same age making the house unsafe. Farrah's contained mainly family.

30_3_16_19_53_17.png

"Well for someone who says she's excited, you sure don't sound convincing." Sophia said concerned as she put the cake in the oven. "Is something wrong?" She asked, as she sat down with her daughter. Farrah shook her head. "Stan is coming, right? He's my friend." She said smiling, only less than a year and she'd be joining him at high school. Sophia softly nodded. "Of course he'll come. He is your nephew after all." At this Farrah bowed her head, facing her feet. "And friend." She whispered. "And friend." Sophia confirmed with a sad smile.

30_3_16_19_54_35.png

About an hour later the cake was ready, Sophia put some candles on it and presented it to her daughter with an enthusiastic "Tadah!" Farrah laughed. "It's a really neat cake mom!" She confirmed staring at the white dessert. "Only.. Do you mind if I don't blow out any candles this year?" Sophia was confused. "Well, no. But why not?" She said, fiddling with her thumbs. "I'm getting older, you know." Sophia nodded. "And blowing out candles isn't cool anymore." The way she pronounced cool made Farrah laugh. "I get it! Just remember that your grandmother Avery blew out the candles up until her 82nd!" Farrah gave a quick nod, she never knew her grandmother. Only from pictures. "I'll remember." She said.

30_3_16_20_25_11.png

The following morning the room was crowded with family. "Happy birthday, Farrah!" Stan said with a big smile as he rubber her head. "Thanks, Stan." She answered, a little uncomfortable. Had her cousin always been this big? He softly pulled her arm. "I can't wait until after summer. Finally some sane people to join the school." He whispered.

30_3_16_20_20_03.png

"Hey! I heard that!" Tatum entered the conversation rolling her eyes. "I consider myself perfectly sane." She said, crossing her arms. "Okay, okay. More sane people." Stan corrected himself. As he and Tatum went into conversation, Farrah softly sneaked away. "Where's she going?" Stan asked. "I don't have a single clue." Tatum responded.

30_3_16_20_21_31.png

"Wait a second, Farrah!" Blue grabbed her by her shoulders as she made way to the kitchen. "I wrote you a birthday song." He said with a big smile. "Farrah! Oh Farrah!" He started, and while his guitar play was excellent... His singing voice was not. And neither were his riming skills. "You'll be as big as the Sahara! And you'll drive all the boys para! But you won't cara. Because you're Farrah!"

And quite honestly, that's how the entire birthday went, small talk and awkward parents. Maybe they were getting too old for this.

30_3_16_20_15_17.png

Farrah walked outside as she spotted her father saying goodbye to the last few guests. No one had asked about her cake. Her mother had baked some brownies and they happily accepted that as their treat. As she saw Elle, Phantom and Stan leave her father came to her and rubbed her head. "Did you have a nice day?" He asked, and Farrah nodded. He then went inside. Leaving her alone with her mother, who was weeding some plants.

30_3_16_19_50_35.png

Softly she pulled her blazer. "Mom.." She said, trying not to sound like she was nagging. "Yes?" Sophia answered as she pulled around. Farrah's eyes went to the backdoor, where her sister entered the garden from. Her big sisters whom she looked up to so much. That much, that she forgot to be a child for a second. "I think I want to blow out my candles now." Sophia crouched and hugged her. "Let's go do that, honey."
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Cool update! The one with Blue and Sophia was so sweet! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    Cool update! The one with Blue and Sophia was so sweet! :)

Thank you! I realised they didn't have that much chapters dedicated to them nowadays :lol:
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Aw, Farrah is adorable. I can't wait to see her age up!
    VsmclH4.jpg
    Frantika wrote: »
    Aw, Farrah is adorable. I can't wait to see her age up!

Next chapter will reveal her looks! I promise ;)
    2.37 Together

4_4_16_18_51_51.png

"Tatum! Tatum!" Tatum was about to go for her morning run, when she heard her sister yell at her. She stopped right in her tracks and turned around to see Farrah standing in full sports-gear. "Can I come with you?" She asked, tilting her head a little. Farrah nodded. "Sure." She answered. "Come on!"

4_4_16_18_50_40.png

Having it a bit difficult, Farrah tried to keep up with Tatum. "I really admire your dedication to go for a run every day, Tatum." Farrah said with an uneasy smile. This was really hard on her. Tatum only gave a sideward glance and a reassuring nod. "But don't you like it more when together?" She then asks, making Tatum once again nod. "Who do you usually run with?" Farrah then asks, at which Tatum stops for a pause. "My friends, on Fridays, you know that." Tatum said arching an eyebrow. Farrah turned red. "Oh that's right." Making Tatum laugh. "Let's talk about it after our run. I can't do both." Tatum said with a wink, before she starts running again.

4_4_16_18_53_01.png

"We run together at least every Friday, and if we all have time we might do it other days as well." Farrah and Tatum had both showered from their work out and sat down at the bench in the garden, talking about Tatum's usual run times. "We don't only run, we also chitchat, make homework and try yoga if we feel like it." Farrah smiles. "That sounds so nice!" At which Tatum nods. "It is, but mainly we just run." She answers. "Oh! And we found these super cute sports jackets online which we wear when running."

4_4_16_18_53_09.png

"Really, I would like for you to join us. But you'd have to work on your stamina." Tatum said as she gave her sister a reassuring pinch in her hand. "We've been practicing for over a year now, and that's quite difficult to reach. But I'm more than willing to help you." Farrah nod with a wide smile. "I would love to join you."

4_4_16_18_54_40.png

"Then that's settled." Tatum says laughing. "I bet the girls will be more than willing to help you as well." Farrah felt a feeling of euphoria wash over her. She felt like she would really belong somewhere. "Thanks. I really appreciate it." She says blushing.

4_4_16_19_21_02.png

"So... Farrah is now part of your running gang?"

4_4_16_19_17_24.png

"It's not a 'running gang'. But yes, she said she'd like to run with us. So we help her train." While Farrah was running laps outside with Poppy, Tatum was inside making homework with Troian. "But to be honest. I don't think running's her thing."

4_4_16_19_16_43.png

"Maybe with a little training." Troian said as she bends over her homework. "She seems to enjoys it, you know." Tatum leans on her arms, staring in the distance. "I believe she enjoys being with us more than the actual running." At this Troian arches an eyebrow. "So?" Tatum shakes her head. "So nothing. I mean, Elly is more in it for the company too..."

4_4_16_18_37_57.png

Look at Farrah's adorable face! Just look at it! Farrah is now besides an art lover and creatively gifted from her childhood aspiration an insider! (Get Together trait). And her new aspiration, might she not be the heir, is successful lineage. Which, I think, is so unlike Farrah! But I'll manage to work it in :lol:
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Farrah is soon beautiful <3
    She is the perfect Blue & Sophia combination.
    Maybe I just like it when they still look similar to the founder :D
    Farrah is soon beautiful <3
    She is the perfect Blue & Sophia combination.
    Maybe I just like it when they still look similar to the founder :D

Yes she's really a mix! :)
    She has the Blue-nose, but Tatum has his eyes. She one-ups her with her blonde locks, though. I'm glad the heir wil be chosen through vote, because I really can't :lol:
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    No..Farrah must be the heir <3 she's so perfect
    No..Farrah must be the heir <3 she's so perfect

Thank you! I quite adore her myself :blush:
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    Wow, she turned out gorgeous! I have to admit, I'm leaning towards her as well, but we will see!
    VsmclH4.jpg
    Frantika wrote: »
    Wow, she turned out gorgeous! I have to admit, I'm leaning towards her as well, but we will see!

There's quite a few chapters left before the vote, so you have some time to hop on and off the Farrah-train :lol:
    Thanks for commenting! <3

• IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    All the girls are so cute! I don't think I'll ever be able to decide. :D
    edited April 2016
    All the girls are so cute! I don't think I'll ever be able to decide. :D

Same :lol:
    Their parents genes work good together :smile:
    Post edited by Sterretjeee on
    2.38 The talk

4_4_16_19_21_44.png

"Do you have much homework left?" Sophia asked Troian as she finished her meal. Troian shakes her head. "No, about ten minutes more of work." She responds, she then lifts her head. "Why?" She asks. Sophia shakes her head. "Oh, no particular reason." She said, the tips of her ears turning red prove otherwise.

4_4_16_19_21_53.png

"I somehow have trouble believing that." Troian says with a smug smile, making her mother's ears turn even more red. "I... Uh..." She stammers, making Troian erupt in laughter. "Mom! Get to your point!" She giggles. Sophia strokes her short locks behind her ear. "I don't want to annoy you." She says, still a little red. "Okay." Troian said shoving the chair on the other far end from the table. "Come sit here, I won't get mad."

4_4_16_19_23_13.png

"Last time I tried this, I miserably failed at parenting." Sophia says, arching an eyebrow. "Understand what I'm getting at now?" This time, Troian turns red. "Yeah... I do." She says, slightly embarrassed. "You know.. I waited until after I married your father." She continues. "And I don't say that's what you have to do, but I can say I never had any regrets." Troian nodded. "I.. I get..." She says, still red. Then she bows over the table. "How did you know you loved dad?"

4_4_16_19_23_39.png

"You know, it's cheesy. But I guess you could say it was love at first sight." Troian giggled. "That is so plum cheesy indeed." Sophia rolled her eyes, but to Troian's surprise didn't call her out for swearing. "I teased your father a lot, saw him a lot. We were friends for quite some time before he made a move. But I knew I loved him long before that. And I never stopped after. He was really holding back his feelings. Super slow everything. But when he finally asked me to be his girlfriend, to engage, to be his wife. The answer was always yes."

4_4_16_19_23_56.png

"Soooo.... How are you and Valentine?" Sophia then asked. "First base? Second base? Homerun?" "Móóóóm!!!" Troian said her entire face reddening. "Unlike you, Valentine and I really are only friends. Nothing more, nothing less." She says defending. And then she starts laughing. "Gosh, you're crazy." She hiccups. "Hey!" Sophia said, semi-offended. But then starts laughing too.

4_4_16_19_24_15.png

"So...You get what I mean. You'll take care of yourself and all?" Sophia asks with a slightly worried undertone. And Troian nods, right before bending over her homework. "Don't worry. I will."
  • sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    @Sterretjeee hahaha oh, the talk!! Went much better this time around!
    sarallis wrote: »
    @Sterretjeee hahaha oh, the talk!! Went much better this time around!

Luckily it did indeed! :)
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    The talk was quite less embarrassing as both sides thought I guess. They spoke more about love and that is quite sweet.
    The talk was quite less embarrassing as both sides thought I guess. They spoke more about love and that is quite sweet.

They deserved their honest talk :blush: