Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Oh no. I don't like it when siblings argue.

And I'm glad Tatum should exercise, though, if it gives her enjoyment. Love the update :)

Thank you! Siblings fights are awful, but kind of unavoidavle when you live with three girls :lol:
    2.32 Chitchat

29_3_16_16_53_53.png

"We should take a run more often!" Poppy Pancakes yelled from the other side of the sidewalk. It had been a while since the group of girls all met at the same time, and Tatum suggested to go for a run together. They all showed up in sportswear, and with a big smile on their face.

29_3_16_16_56_53.png

"Agreed!" Jenna said from around the corner, the girls were running laps around the neighbourhood. Not Tatum's ideal route, but she was practicing for weeks now. And this was probably their first run. "Maybe we should make this a usual thing." Jenna then added, winking at Tatum.

29_3_16_16_55_04.png

"That'd be nice." Tatum said smiling, she was afraid to say that Troian probably wouldn't join them. She hadn't joined them right now either. "Where's your sister anyway?" Elly asked, as she stretched at the side of their parcours. Of the 4 girls, she had the least stamina. "She doesn't really like running." Tatum said, trying to sound casual. Troian had apologized for what she said, if Tatum liked running she had all the right to.

29_3_16_16_59_30.png

When the girls went home, Tatum entered the house again. After a quick shower, something she had become fairly good at, she knocked on Troian's door. The peaceful violin music was broken by a loud craw, followed by an:"Oops! Come in!" Tatum opened the door and saw her sister holding her father's violin. "You're getting better." She noticed, after which Troian thanked her.

29_3_16_17_01_11.png

"So, what can I do for you? Or are we going to chitchat?" Troian asked as she put the violin back at its stand. "Chitchat." Tatum answered. She felt slightly uncomfortable with the fact that she just hung out with their friends all alone. Would Troian be jealous?

29_3_16_17_01_34.png

"The girl want to run more often, they really liked it." Tatum said, after which she covered her mouth. "Then they should." Troian answered, raising her shoulders. "It's their life, you know." Uncomfortably Tatum rubbed her knees. "They want to make it an usual thing, running together. So I don't think they will come over for other things anymore. Since they're already here once a week."

29_3_16_17_03_02.png

"And with other things, you mean they won't come over to see me anymore. I get it." Troian said as she walked to the other side of the room. "It's not like that!" Tatum said, her bottom lip quivering. "Then what is it like?" Troian asked, in her head she was constantly counting from 10 and back.

29_3_16_17_03_13.png

"They're still your friends too." Tatum said, she knew he sister. She could explode at any time now. "Sometimes you outgrow friends." Troian avoided eye contact with her sister. "I guess that happened." "So you don't mind?" Tatum asked hopeful.

29_3_16_17_05_53.png

"Is that a serious question?" There it was, Tatum thought. "Plum, Tatum. You know what. I don't even need them as friends. You go run with them weekly. You do that. I don't need to see them." She took a deep breath. "And I don't need to see you right now either. Go sleep at your own bed tonight." And breath out.

29_3_16_17_06_27.png

"I will." Tatum said, she turned on her heels and left the room. Hearing a quiet sobbing behind her. And she didn't think it was unreasonable. She would've feel dumped too, if she were in Troian's shoes. But she wasn't.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    No don't fight you two. I can understand both girls but they shouldn't be angry at each other.
    Marialein wrote: »
    No don't fight you two. I can understand both girls but they shouldn't be angry at each other.

Troian's hotheaded trait.. She get's mad about everything!
    Love how you talk directly to the characters :lol:
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    *Is sad* I'm sure they'll make up soon after sleeping on it. :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen

Don't be sad! I wont let you wait too long ;)

Don't be sad! I wont let you wait too long ;)

Oh, yay! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    2.33 Valentine

29_3_16_17_23_05.png

"I am going to be super cheesy and sentimental, but my grandmother had a good taste of neighbourhood. Look at this water! It's beautiful. Much better then where my house stands."

29_3_16_17_24_29.png

"You're right, that was super cheesy." Valentine said laughing. At the sound of his voice Troian softly turned around. "I get to be cheesy." She said as she stuck out her tongue. "It suits me, makes me cute." "Rule number one, cute people don't call themselves cute." Valentine said as he pinched the tip of her nose. "You don't get to make the rules." Troian laughed.

29_3_16_17_25_47.png

"So Miss 'I need you, I'm heartbroken garbage meet me at my dead grandmothers park asap' what happened?" Troian crossed her arms and pouted. "First of all, that's definitely NOT what I send you." Valentine rolled his eyes. "Close enough, though." Troian then threw her arms up. "Second of all. It kind of is like that." At this Valentine tilted his head. "Tell doctor Phil what happened." Troian sighed. "I thought I had friends, but they switched me because they could get a cute pink sports jacket."

29_3_16_17_26_17.png

"How cute is it?" Valentine asks, arching an eyebrow. "Valentine!" Troian said his name in a pouty voice. "It's really not funny! I feel terrible." "I'm sorry, I'm sorry." He took a step closer and lifted up her face. "It's okay, you know?" He said. "They weren't worth it anyway. Not if they ditched you liked that."

29_3_16_17_27_17.png

"Come here." Softly Valentine pulled Troian in a hug. "Were they really worth all this sadness?" He asked while stroking her hair. "Maybe." Troian said, the word muffled from talking in his shoulder. "No, they weren't. Because they were plum enough to let you fall like that." He said, ignoring her answer. "Yeah, but it still hurts." Troian slightly pulls her head back a little, so that her words were loud and clear. "Because they ditched me, but not my sister." "Well, they're plum." Valentine gave as answer, making Troian giggle. "You say plum a lot." At which he answered. "Plumityplumtheplum!"

29_3_16_17_34_05.png

As Troian retreated from their hug Valentine teased her. "Baby girl no more crying?" Troian pushed his shoulder. "I wasn't crying!" She said, making a goofy face. Jokingly Valentine flexes his bicep. "I swear I felt some tears right there." "Keep dreaming." Troian answered rolling her eyes.

29_3_16_17_34_37.png

"Now let's go make some new, better memories. Okay?" Valentine asked smiling. "To push out the old ones." At this Troian smiled. "I do have a suggestion."

29_3_16_17_37_05.png

"Stop it! Troian! I'm soaked!" Troian gave another kick as she grabbed her tummy from laughing. "You're so bad at this!" She giggled. Right then Valentine splashed her head. "I'm what?" "Ooooh! You're going to get it!" She said, stomping in the water again. "Hey! Have mercy for this dorky boy!" He said, covering his face. "Maybe you should go jogging with my 'friends' to gain some muscles!" Troian answered laughing.
    Troian has a little crush... Although I think Valentine possibly has it worse! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Troian has a little crush... Although I think Valentine possibly has it worse! :D

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see :lol:>:)
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    As much as I feel bad for Troian, she could make more of an effort to see her friends. At the very least she could meet them half way.
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    As much as I feel bad for Troian, she could make more of an effort to see her friends. At the very least she could meet them half way.

Troian is like.. This really stubborn character in my head. So she can't really give in to her own mistakes, though she definitely makes them!
    They should really be together <3

Oooohhh.. I've got so much up my sleeve you don't even want to know :lol:>:)
  • sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member

Ohhh man!! lol that makes me nervous!!! Updates!!!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited April 2016
    sarallis wrote: »

Ohhh man!! lol that makes me nervous!!! Updates!!!

Love your avi! Super cute <3
    In about 7-8 (I think, LOL still have to write the exact chapters) chapters all hell will break loose. Maybe :lol:
  • sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    edited April 2016
    @Marialein Thank you!! :) No, I WISH I was creative enough to draw. lol I just admire other peoples artistic abilities.

@Sterretjeee And thank you too!!! I will be checking back for some updates then! lol I love the drama! ;):p
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    This is promising to become messy... :D
  • FrantikaFrantika Posts: 159 Member
    I'm excited to see what happens in this story! I recently started doing this challenge on my own so it will be interesting to see how someone else's game turns out!
    VsmclH4.jpg
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    This is promising to become messy... :D

I try :lol:
    Frantika wrote: »
    I'm excited to see what happens in this story! I recently started doing this challenge on my own so it will be interesting to see how someone else's game turns out!

That's amazing! This challenge is super fun and really keeps a story line going! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
    2.34 Make up!

30_3_16_19_08_50.png

"Have you guys made up yet?" Farrah sat across from Troian and Tatum, whom were both doing their homework in silence. "Because it's making me sad." She continues, her feet dangling above the floor. "Fighting is okay, but you have to make up." As her sisters still choose not to respond she bangs her fists at the table. "You always make up." She says in nagging in a rhythm that follows her fists.

30_3_16_19_08_26.png

As Tatum finally looks up Farrah asks:"Are you still mad at each other?" At which Tatum responds. "I was never really mad you know." A quick glance and a chuckle from Troian misses her view. "Then why aren't you guys talking to each other?"
    "Because we said hurtful things."
    "Then you should apologize!"
    "It's really not that easy!"
    "Of course it is!"

30_3_16_19_16_29.png

The bickering is disturbed by Troian's laughter. This time it doesn't go unnoticed. "What?" Tatum said mildly annoyed. "She makes it look so easy!" She answers, wiping away a tear. "Just apologize, really. It sounds so logical." At this Tatum begins to snicker as well.

30_3_16_19_11_06.png

"Hey! Don't laugh at me!" Farrah said, but her sisters erupt in laughter anyway. "Troian! Tatum! You're not supposed to laugh! You're supposed to make up!" Yet her sisters ignore her rant, making Farrah frustrated. She once again bangs her fists at the table. "I'm plum serious!" She shouts, shutting both her sisters up.

30_3_16_19_10_54.png

"Hey! Watch your mouth!" Tatum scolds Farrah. Since she went to middle school her vocabulary had seemingly expanded. Much to her parents dislike. Troian snickers again. "You sound like mom."

30_3_16_19_15_35.png

"Don't be mad at me! You were mad at each other!" Farrah protests. "I'm not that mad anymore." Troian says then, winking at Farrah. "Me neither." Tatum agrees. "Just hurt, like I said." Troian faces her sister. "I'm sorry. I said hurtful things because I felt rejected." Tatum sighs. "And you had all the right to. I'm sorry too." The sisters smile at each other.

30_3_16_19_18_50.png

Later that day Farrah is playing with Mister Snuggles in her room, seeing her sisters make up did her good. When someone knocks Farrah jumps towards her bed. "Just a minute!" She yells as she picks up some toys from the floor. Ever since she started Middle school, she found her conversations with the giant stuffed animals embarrassing. "Come to my room when you're ready!" She hears her father say.

30_3_16_19_26_47.png

Not much later they both sat down at his bed. "I wanted to tell you, that what you did for your sisters is really sweet." Farrah smiles. "My teacher says not to hold grudges." Softly Blue pulls her against his chest. "Your teacher must be very smart."
    Farrah is most definitely my favourite character! She's awesome! And don't be embarrassed about talking to inanimate objects! I may or may not talk to electronic gadgets when they won't work... *shifty eyes* Awesome update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Farrah is most definitely my favourite character! She's awesome! And don't be embarrassed about talking to inanimate objects! I may or may not talk to electronic gadgets when they won't work... *shifty eyes* Awesome update! :)

Glad you like Farrah! I always feel like I'm neglecting her :s
    This was quite an uncharacteristic chapter for her, but a little more about that is explained soon. Thanks for reading and commenting! <3