Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    sarallis wrote: »

Oh my goodness! Been reading and haven't reviewed up until now, but wow. Talk about SAD!!! I'm so taken aback! RIP.

Your writing skills make this all the more enjoyable to follow.

Thank you so so so much! Do you know how amazing it feels to hear that? Really, thank you!

• Options
    2.28 Double birthday

21_3_16_20_23_02.png

"Did you bake the cake?" Blue asked his wife, while downing another piece of pancake. "Cakes, and yes." Sophia answered as she put her fork on her plate. "Twelve..." Blue said as he softly whistled. "Before we know it they'll be off to high school!" Sophia softly pushed her shoulder against his. "Middle school first." She said, as she stuck out her tongue. "Right, but still." Sophia laughed. "I get it! They're getting old. You sentimental plum!"

23_3_16_17_17_55.png

"Look at those Troian!" Tatum pulled her sisters arm, it was early in the morning and two pink cakes were set out on the counter. "Those are for us! I'm sure!" Troian laughed as she followed her sister into the kitchen! "Look at those!" She tried to whistle, but she hadn't really gotten the hang of it yet. "I don't even really want to share with the guests!" Tatum laughed as she softly stroke her finger over the top of the cake. "Mmm...Strawberry!" She moaned. "Tate! It's still early, at least get dressed first!" The girls giggled together as they ran upstairs.

23_3_16_17_32_59.png

"Congratulations, my little beauties!" Sophia said as she hugged Troian. "You two are getting so big now! Before you know it you'll out grow me!" Troian giggled at her mother's words. "Sure mom, dream on."

23_3_16_17_35_19.png

"My little princesses. You two look stunning today. Like real birthday girls." Tatum blushed. "Oh daáad!" She nagged embarrassed. "Well it's true!" He said. "Hey! Who tasted the cake?" Sophia then asked, looking at the fingerprint on the icing. "How late are the guests coming?" Tatum yelled through her. "I'm really looking forward to the guests, will Stan be there?" Sophia knotted her eyebrows. "Tatum?" "Oh!" I believe someone's at the door! Coming!" She then fled the room.

23_3_16_17_35_32.png

One by one guests entered the house, mostly friends from the twins and some family. "Hey, found you!" Valentine said as he approached Troian. "There are so many girls here, it was pretty hard!" He said as he noticed Troian was laughing at his earlier remark. Which made her laugh even harder. "Whatever, you know you like me." Troian then jumped to her feet.

23_3_16_17_36_27.png

"You're right, I like you. You're my best friend!" He hugged her as she stood up. "Thank you for coming to my birthday." He softly rubbed her back. "Of course! You're my best friend." Troian giggled again. "But you shouldn't wear purple with red." At this Valentine started to laugh too. "Not my colour?" At which Jenna, who watched the encounter from the couch answered: "Not anyone's colour!"

23_3_16_17_38_32.png

While most of the adult guests settled down at the breakfast table, Sophia danced with Poppy and Farrah and Blue talked to Troian and Jenna. The birthday party was a PARTY after all. And both weren't really adult-y adults. "All this dancing is getting me hungry, how about some cake?" Sophia suggested at which Tatum started clapping her hands. "Yes! Let's blow out the candles!"

23_3_16_17_40_47.png

Troian and Tatum gathered in front of the cake as the caterer lit the candles for them. Both looked around, apart from their parents no one was really paying any attention. "Hello? Cake?" Tatum tried. "Birthday wishes and all that jazz?" She added, yet no one seemed to notice. Troian was getting slightly annoyed. "EVERYBODY!" She shouted in a husky voice, making a lot of head turn. And then put on the sweetest smile. "We're blowing out the candles."

23_3_16_17_41_13.png

23_3_16_17_41_57.png
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited April 2016
    Oh no! She's ill on her birthday! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you, llama flu! :D Awesome update!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    @Sterretjeee Can't wait to see how they aged up!!
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Oh, don't you just hate it when a sim randomly gets sick? The girls are all so cute and I can't wait to see their adventures as teens :)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited April 2016
    Nooo! Don't do this to me! I need to know what they look like. This is torture, you know? :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    Oh no! She's ill on her birthday! 🐸🐸🐸🐸 you, llama flu! :D Awesome update!

About to make them blow out the candles, poof. Tatum sick :lol:
    Marialein wrote: »
    A very sweet birthday. This was no teenage birthday or am I wrong?

This is the teenage-birthday spin! But I decided to make it a time gap, so they won't look way older all of sudden :lol:
    sarallis wrote: »
    @Sterretjeee Can't wait to see how they aged up!!

I can't wait for you to see either!
    Oh, don't you just hate it when a sim randomly gets sick? The girls are all so cute and I can't wait to see their adventures as teens :)

Darn flu! Their teenage years are certainly more interesting :blush:
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Nooo! Don't do this to me! I need to know what they look like. This is torture, you know? :smiley:

Tomorrow, maybe... :trollface:
    They're stunning
  • Options
    IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Are you going to have another time jump?
  • Options
    Are you going to have another time jump?

A small one, Farrah will still be a kid. Tatum and Troian will be teens, though :smile:
  • Options
    2.29 The Violin (II)

29_3_16_12_53_35.png

The music of Farrah's violin filled the entire first floor. But Farrah didn't mind, she knew that the sound she produced wasn't unpleasant. Distracting? Maybe. But definitely not unpleasant. Her father's knowledge of the violin had a limit, and the past Friday evenings were booked with lessons from a professional.

29_3_16_12_50_08.png

"Ah, girls." Sophia entered the living room and found Troian and Tatum working on schoolwork. "Could you put those aside for a minute?" She asked as she took place in between them. "Your father and I have been talking about this, and we thought now was a good time." Tatum took her mother's hand. "What is it, mom?" She asked slightly concerned. "Well, you're both in high school now. And very beautiful young ladies, so I wanted to talk with you about being careful and taking your time with boys."

29_3_16_12_57_15.png

"Especially you, Troian. You and Valentine are really close and I respect that, but you need to..." But Troian couldn't help herself. She had to interrupt. "How TYPICAL." She yelled. "I know we're twins, but you don't even think of us as separate persons anymore. DO you?" She banged her fists on the table. "Plummit mom! I'm an individual person, and so is Tatum. We don't NEED to have the woohoo talk at the same time." Sophia tried to interrupt, but Troian's hotheadedness didn't let her. "I don't even want to hear it! You've been doing this for years. Everyone's been doing this for years! And I have had it!"

29_3_16_12_57_38.png

"You don't talk to me like that, young lady!" Sophia hissed through her teeth. "You're only mad because it's true!" Troian bit back. "Hurts, doesn't it! Well at least you're not on our side of the abuse!" "Abuse? ABUSE. Your father and I..."

29_3_16_12_57_56.png

"You don't have the right to be mad at me." Troian said as she stood up, shoving her chair. "Where are you going?" Sophia asked, suddenly very aware of her outburst. "Non off your business." Troian answered without looking back. With big steps she walked towards the hallway, leaving her mother and sister in silence.

29_3_16_12_58_36.png

"Was I... Am I unreasonable?" Sophia asked as she dropped her head in her hands. "Well, Troian has no right to talk to you like that. But I don't think she's entirely wrong either, mom." Tatum said as she squeezed her mother's leg. "Troian has always been sensitive on these kind of situations. More than I have, but I do understand." Sophia pressed Tatum's head against her chest. "I'm sorry for yelling. I.. I shou-" Softly Tatum pushed her away. "This is what I mean, you yelled at her. Not me. So you're apologizing to the wrong person." Then Tatum shook her head. "But don't apologize to her, unless she does. She was way outta line."

29_3_16_13_01_00.png

To search for distraction, Troian wanted to lock herself up in her room. Yet, she forgot that the attic wasn't her room anymore. After high school began, she was hell bound on getting her own room, so her grandparents old room got a make-over. Softly she sat down at the stairs that led to the attic, her hands on her knees. A soft melody filled her ears and she closed her eyes to concentrate on it. It came from Farrah's room. Farrah, whom wouldn't attend high school until after the summer. Straightening her skirt, Troian stood up again and entered Farrah's room, where she was playing the violin. "Hi, Troi." She greeted without ever opening her eyes. "Hey, Far." Troian greeted back. "I thought you didn't practise at Saturdays." Still playing, Farrah answered. "I don't, but a boy in the park said something hurtful. And mister Snuggles shouldn't be the victim."

29_3_16_13_02_55.png

"Which she must have from me taking it out on our stuffed animal all the time. And then she said that she played the violin to empty her mind." Blue nodded, as he played a couple of notes at his guitar. "You wish to empty your mind sometimes too?" He asked, looking over his shoulder. Troian's nose slightly turned red. "Well, yeah.."

29_3_16_13_03_31.png

"My parents gifted me that blue violin over there, on one of my birthdays. It's one of the most precious belongings I have." Blue said, nodding to the other side of the room, were the instrument was displayed. "I tried playing it a few times, but my guitar has always been favourite." Blue then put his guitar down and walked to the other side of the room, lifting the violin. "If you promise to be really careful with it, I'll let you have it. I can teach you the basics and from there on you can use Farrah's starter books." Softly he handed the instrument to Troian. "After a little practice, you may even follow classes. If you'd like that of course."

29_3_16_13_01_49.png

And so it was that Farrah didn't have to play the violin alone anymore. Often Troian joined her and followed her instructions. Troian wasn't sure if she'd actually like professional instructions, for now it was just a good distraction for whenever she felt anger.

23_3_16_19_43_34.png

Teen Troian and Tatum! I think they're so pretty! And I was so surprised to see that they aren't completely identical! Troian has a really slim figure, with shoulders broader then her hips. And she definitely has Sophia's eyes.
    Troian's traits are hotheaded, from childhood. And Creative now that she is a teenager, which she inherited from Blue! If she won't be chosen as heir, her aspiration will be big happy family. She also has the socially gifted trait from her childhood aspiration.

23_3_16_19_35_30.png

Meanwhile Tatum has inherited Blue's eyes! Apart from that, and her figure they're almost completely identical. Tatum is a little above average regarding weight, but definitely not fat. Her shoulder and hip width are about the same.
    Tatum's childhood trait was slob, and her teen trait is Art Lover, like her mother and Farrah. If she won't be heir, her aspiration will be Bodybuilder. And just like her sister she is also socially gifted!
  • Options
    *smiles* The twins are so pretty! Love the update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    *smiles* The twins are so pretty! Love the update! :)

Yay! I love their looks! <3
  • Options
    2.30 Midnight conversations

29_3_16_13_08_08.png

"Hey.." Tatum stood at Troian's bedroom door. It was only minutes before midnight, but both girls were fully dressed and wide awake. "Hey!" Troian answered. "Come in, are you okay?" Tatum nodded as she entered and took place at the bed. "Yeah, just couldn't really sleep." A quick look around the room made her neck hairs stand up. "Don't you ever get goose bumps? Knowing that grandma died here and all." Troian shook her head. "I never thought of my room like that." She said, taking another glance at the room. "But I guess I know where you're coming from, it does feel kind of chilly here." Concerned Tatum stared into the room. "Do you ever wonder what they were like? Our grandparents I mean." Troian rested her head in her hands. "Geez, that's a hard question for so late at night." Followed by an. "I guess, I can't really remember grandpa either." "Neither can I." Tatum agreed. "We were merely one."

29_3_16_13_09_06.png

"But less of those depressing thoughts." Troian shook of the subject. "What brought you all the way downstairs?" Tatum placed two fingers on her head. "Headache." She whispered. "I was lonely, I really miss you upstairs." Troian nodded in agreement. "I miss you too. But you got to admit these king-sized beds are kind of awesome." Tatum laughed. "I guess they are, wouldn't trade you for one. though." "Well, let me think about that!" Troian said, fake considering, after which she was pushed by her sister. "Plumhole." Tatum laughed.

29_3_16_13_09_35.png

"Are you and mom on good terms again?" Tatum then asked, staring at the floor. Her head really was killing her. "We're getting there. I said really hurtful things." Troian admitted, which wasn't something she did often. Her sister just brought that out of her. "I'm sorry I yelled." She then added, which made Tatum laughed. "Mom said the same to me." She admitted. "And I told her that she was apologizing to the wrong person." She then bit her lip.

29_3_16_13_10_50.png

"I also told her not to apologize until you did, that's not the reason you're still avoiding each other. Is it?" Troian took a deep breath before giving her answer. "Don't worry, it's not. The way I brought it was rude and respectless. But it wasn't a lie." Nervously Troian rubbed her leg. "I love you very, very much. But just like a room, we don't have to share everything." Tatum giggled. "That's right, I don't want to know what you and Valentine do in your free time!"

29_3_16_13_10_03.png

"I'm going to kill you some day, you know that?" Troian answered teasingly. "We didn't do anything together!" "Yet!" Tatum answered, holding her tummy from laughter. "Maybe we could share him too!" Troian said jokingly, tickling Tatum's side. "Yeah, I'm sure he wouldn't mind!" The girls laughed together. After a few seconds Troian took her braid and played with the end of it. "But seriously, he's just a friend." Tatum nodded. "I know."

29_3_16_13_09_52.png

"So uhm... I should go back to my room.." Tatum made way to leave the room as Troian took her wrist. "It's not like I never want to share anything with you." She said, looking at her quite seriously. "How about sharing a bed, tonight. I miss you too, you know." Tatum arched an eyebrow. "Sure, sharing a bed. But in the non incest way, okay?" Both girls laughed again.

29_3_16_13_12_18.png

As they both laid down to sleep, the room suddenly felt a lot emptier. Like someone had left them. "Hey, Troi? I love you. Goodnight." Troian opened her eyes for a moment, but Tatum's were still closed. "I love you too. Sleep tight." With her eyes closed, Tatum started smiling. "And don't let the bed bugs bite." The said in choir.
  • Options
    They are so sweet remembering the good old times :)

Thank you!!
  • Options
    Aww... That's so cute! Sisterly love. <3
    EkpFDaf.png
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Even as teens, they are still adorable :smile:
  • Options
    Aww... That's so cute! Sisterly love. <3

Haha, thanks <3
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Even as teens, they are still adorable :smile:

Aren't they! I adore them <3

• Options
    2.31 I might be a bodybuilder

29_3_16_16_02_40.png

Although Tatum had a healthy weight and a curvy figure, the fact that her sister was so slim made her want to become fit. Healthy. Muscled. Whatever you'd like to call it. She wanted to lose some weight and gain muscle mass. Besides, she noticed she found exercising fun.

29_3_16_16_06_44.png

She started the morning with yoga, and if she had time after school she would go for a run. Sometimes all the way to the borders of Newcrest. She knew graffiti was illegal, but she couldn't help but admire it. Somewhere it was art after all, art that wouldn't be displayed in museums. Yet it was at least as desirable.

29_3_16_16_08_51.png

Often when her parents were gardening, Tatum would drop to the floor and do some sit-ups or stretch. She would do push-ups, but she hadn't enough strength for that yet. While doing this she would stir up a conversation with whomever was gardening at the moment. And gardening had to be done every day.

29_3_16_16_39_01.png

"Hey, Tate. Where are you going?" Troian just returned home from a walk with Valentine when she caught Tatum at the sidewalk in her sweats. "For a run, want to join?" She was already walking in place. "A run? Didn't you just run this morning?" "Well, yeah. I guess I did. But I really feel like it right now!"

29_3_16_16_41_22.png

"Plum, Tatum. What's it with this fitness thing anyway? You always come home exhausted." Tatum stopped walking in place and shrugged. "I just enjoy it, besides it couldn't hurt to drop a few." Troian shook her head. "Drop a few? Are you serious? Tatum look at yourself! You're perfect!" Troian's frustration with her sister slowly grew. "Well, yeah. But look at you! I couldn't fit your pj's even if I tried." Tatum crossed her arms and soon Troian fellow in her footsteps.

29_3_16_16_40_55.png

After a few seconds of silence, Troian threw her arms down again. "Fine, go running. See if I care. I hope you exhaust yourself." She then walked past Tatum and into the yard. "Maybe I will!" Tatum yelled back, after which the backdoor was slammed shut.

29_3_16_16_39_39.png

For a minute Tatum stood there, on the sidewalk. Running after Troian was very tempting. They didn't argue a lot, but when they did Tatum was more than eager to make up straight away. She shot a glance at the backdoor. The glass was foggy and she couldn't really look inside. She then took a look at her sneakers. The white shoes where tightly laced and ready for her run. "I wanted to show you the graffiti." Tatum whispered, before she took off running.

29_3_16_16_45_28.png

Even though Troian hadn't said it in the nicest way, she was right. All the exercising really did exhaust Tatum. Though Tatum was a slob, even she knew that at least a quick shower after a work-out was more than necessary. She was tired from running, but the scent that came from under her arms didn't lie. After filling up the bath she decided that taking a quick nap didn't hurt anyone.

29_3_16_16_05_15.png

And taking one after yoga couldn't hurt either, right?
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited April 2016
  • Options
    Troian is right. Tatum is perfect but if it is fun for her to train she should do it :smile:

She has the bodybuilder aspiration right now, so I wanted to include that in writing. With a little drama ofcourse :lol:
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    It's a pity that they are fighting, but I can understand Troyan's point of view. She should have said it in a less threatening way though. :)
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    It's a pity that they are fighting, but I can understand Troyan's point of view. She should have said it in a less threatening way though. :)

She's hotheaded. It's her way of expressing her feeling and it'll be a pain in the butt. Prepare yourself :lol:

• Options
    Oh no. I don't like it when siblings argue.

And I'm glad Tatum should exercise, though, if it gives her enjoyment. Love the update :)
    EkpFDaf.png