Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🏡 Cath's Creations 🏡

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Modern Love is a wonderful design, very unique and complex with lots of interest :) I love the outdoor areas, they look so inviting and relaxing and the interior design is truly beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Thank you for your wonderful comments @rosemow, @StSciurus, @Ash072, @yanti68, @follyfoot, @RyeCris16 and @masajo! I really appreciate each of you taking the time for a look :blush:<3<3<3
  • Options
    Oasis 5br, 4ba.
    Lot Size: 30x20
    Cost: $297,452
    No CC

Gallery Link

Guess I'm on a bit of a modern kick. This is another build I started a long time ago but it kinda got put on the back burner. It's on a fairly small lot but has lots of room inside. There's a nice backyard with pool, hot tub, outdoor entertaining, fire pit and a small garden area with all perfect quality plants.

04-02-16_10-53-50nbspAM_zps8gc9arrj.png
    04-02-16_10-54-13nbspAM_zpstttmbssp.png
    04-02-16_11-30-56nbspAM_zpso5c7pwyx.png
    04-02-16_11-17-05nbspAM_zpsncb35pmc.png

Stepping inside, the main floor is open concept with study, kitchen, dining and living areas and a full bath:

04-02-16_10-57-07nbspAM_zpsqip27dmf.png
    04-02-16_10-59-29nbspAM_zps0omeedz9.png
    04-02-16_10-59-44nbspAM_zpsj8dm0unc.png
    04-02-16_11-01-20nbspAM_zpsq0q1jgrb.png
    04-02-16_11-02-02nbspAM_zpsrxapxcee.png

On the second floor there's the master en suite, nursery and child's room which share a Jack and Jill bath:

04-02-16_11-05-28nbspAM_zpsu0o3e3dk.png
    04-02-16_11-05-48nbspAM_zps4a6ceejq.png
    04-02-16_11-07-56nbspAM_zpshcb8sc0m.png
    04-02-16_11-08-07nbspAM_zpszi8e5sbt.png
    04-02-16_11-08-27nbspAM_zpsauvs1kjt.png
    04-02-16_11-16-30nbspAM_zps2onqko4y.png

On the third level, there's a media/game room, gym and yoga room, girls and boys bedrooms and a full bath:

04-02-16_11-10-05nbspAM_zps7b7kvk6q.png
    04-02-16_11-11-06nbspAM_zpskj5y4ojr.png
    04-02-16_11-12-58nbspAM_zpssmppyppn.png
    04-02-16_11-11-30nbspAM_zpsi0up7bps.png
    04-02-16_11-15-22nbspAM_zpsyjl2uvbz.png
    04-02-16_11-15-33nbspAM_zpstgrz5ejw.png
    04-02-16_11-13-26nbspAM_zpss3rbjqfl.png
    04-02-16_11-14-47nbspAM_zpschunw8dp.png

A few more pictures can be seen in the slideshow here.

Thanks for taking a look and Goodnight!

04-02-16_11-41-22nbspAM_zpslh3v34yp.png

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Oasis is a very nice modern home! :) The exterior design of the home and layout of the build looks very nice! Very nice brown colours and texture of the exterior walls. Very nice roofing and the windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The pathway leading up to the front door looks great! The trees look nice in the square boxes. Very nice water fountain features along the sides of the home. The backyard patio areas are very nice! Very nice hot tub nook! It looks nice how the hedging separates off the nook. Sims will enjoy resting in the hot tub. Very nice pool area! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool or enjoy relaxing in the sunshine on the loungers. The water windows and the water fountains going into the pool look nice! Nice firepit nook for sims to enjoy sitting around the fire toasting food and telling stories. They will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar in the sunshine. Very nice design , furnishing and open plan layout of the interior of the home! The double computer study desks area looks great! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desks using the computers and seeing the other sim face to face whilst sitting there. The bookcases look nice either sides of the doorway area leading to the outdoors patio. Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall texture looks nice, and very nice placement of the kitchen cabinets and counters. Nice bar stool counter for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools dining. The modern wall clock and fruit bowl on the counter are nice touches there. The dining and fireplace living area is very nice! The enlarged dining table looks great, with a number of dining chairs on the sides so as all the sims can eat their meals together. They will enjoy listening to the stereo music whilst dining. The green flowers are a nice touch of green colour for the sims to enjoy seeing. Very nice tv and fireplace nook! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing on the sofas in front of the fire, watching tv and having a drink from the bar. The candles look pretty on the fireplace ledge. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of each bedroom looks very nice! The layout of the master bedroom is very nice! Very nice fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy watching tv and reading a book. The bookcases look nice placed either sides of the fire. Nice computer study nook in the room. The pictures on the walls give a nice restful and calm look to the room. The blue colour scheme looks very nice. The layout and furnishing of each the bedrooms look so very nice! The floor rugs in the rooms and the circles floor patterning in one of the rooms looks very nice. Nice study desk nooks in the rooms. Very nice media and games room! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofas watching movies on the tv or have fun playing games on the card table or the tabletop llama game. Very nice bar area! The placement of the cabinets and drinks display shelves looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating popcorn whilst watching movies on the large screen.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    I already saw Oasis on the gallery and I adore that round window and the front design. It is an interesting modern build.
    I really like the desk combination in the girls' room, the study area looks stunning, love the chairs you used. The dining table is such a great idea! Lovely details in each room, it is a really wonderful build.

I actually cannot decide which I like better - your moderns or your cottages that I think are so adorable. Thank you so much for sharing your builds with us. :)
    Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
    Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great new modern Cath! It truly looks like an Oasis. Especially the pool area. Beautiful interiors. Loving the vibrant colours! Great job! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hi Cath! It's been so long since I stopped by here! Firefly Cottage, Modern Love and Oasis are all amazing homes, but I think Firefly Cottage is my favourite of the three. I just love cottages! I also love the way you do the landscaping in your cottages, it really inspired me when landscaping my my latest cottage "The Smith's Cottage"! <3
  • Options
    Oasis is a very beautiful Mediterranean, a wonderful majestic modern. Gorgeous outdoor areas, looks very cool and relaxing by the pool and the interior design is stunning as always. I absolutely love the yoga room, I can almost feel the tranquil vibes here :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Thank you so very much for stopping by and for the wonderfully kind comments @rosemow, @YaraZen, @Nejioranaid, @yanti68, @vethesims and @masajo! Love you ladies! <3<3<3
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Modern Modular 3br4ba
    Cost: $201,108
    No CC

Gallery Link

I found the inspiration picture for this home on line and loved the lines and textures for the home. The planter boxes lining the yard looked pretty cool too.

This is the inspiration photo:

modern-modular-residence_zpscwewsiln.jpg

And here is my interpretation of it:

04-14-16_9-00-55nbspAM_zpsagntrqov.png

04-14-16_9-00-44nbspAM_zpsp3dkxfft.png

04-14-16_9-01-18nbspAM_zps9acenidj.png

04-14-16_9-19-39nbspAM_zpsjiga6khj.png

04-14-16_9-21-38nbspAM_zpsolewpj7l.png

04-14-16_9-06-32nbspAM_zpsahceoq85.png

04-14-16_9-05-13nbspAM_zpscwij00bc.png

A few more pics can be seen here.

Thanks for taking a look :blush: Goodnight!

04-14-16_9-14-48nbspAM_zps6qsdrcxq.png
    Post edited by WrathofCath on
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    A wonderful modern house! Would love to see the house that inspired you, too! :)
  • Options
    Thank you @StSciurus! That's a good idea :blush: I'm going to Edit, and include it. Thanks! :smiley:
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    That's an amazing modern home, Cath, and very close to you inspiration picture! Already added it to my favourites in the gallery. Have a great weekend. <3
  • Options
    Modernistic 4br3ba
    Cost: $238,402
    No CC

Gallery Link

04-14-16_8-29-52nbspPM_zpsi3mtzxa1.png

04-14-16_8-30-02nbspPM_zpswrysqz3q.png

04-14-16_8-30-21nbspPM_zpslkbeuecc.png

04-14-16_8-30-38nbspPM_zpslelpcwzu.png

04-14-16_8-30-57nbspPM_zpsoc7mo1ub.png

04-14-16_8-31-38nbspPM_zpsws3zhifz.png

04-14-16_8-32-45nbspPM_zpssntq9nxm.png

04-14-16_8-35-26nbspPM_zpsmfotosdr.png

04-14-16_8-35-55nbspPM_zpsdzwr25kv.png

More pictures can be found here.

Thank you for stopping by for a look. :blush: Goodnight!

04-15-16_8-09-16nbspAM_zpsfmos2xfe.png

• Options
    Thank you so much @vethesims! I think we were posting at the same time, lol :p Hope you have a nice weekend too! :blush:
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The exterior design of Modular Modern is very great ! :) The colours and textures of the exterior look very nice. Very nice water features! The tree and water feature in the gardening box in the front of the home looks very nice! The water feature with the round water balls looks nice. The planter boxes look very nice lining the edges of the outdoors areas! The rectangular patterning on the ground looks great! Very nice layout of the build. The backyard outdoors pool, dining and living patio looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting resting poolside on the armchairs or loungers there, or have fun swimming in the pool . The bamboo plants and water window look calming on the side of the wall. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the table, enjoying dining outdoors. They will enjoy having a drink from the bar whilst sitting there. The candies look pretty on the tables between the chairs. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The blue , black and white colour scheme looks very nice. The fireplace sitting area looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv in front of the fire, listening to music through the double wall speakers each side of the tv or reading a book,from the bookcase. The plants look very nice placed either sides of the fireplace. The mooing of them looks great! The patterned floor rug adds to the nice look of the area. Very nice dining table! The mooing work looks great! The dining chairs look nice on each side of the table. The design of the kitchen looks very nice. It looks nice how the cabinets are placed there to create the fridge nook. Sims will like the sunlight coming in through the kitchen windows whilst cooking there.Very nice colour schemes of the bedrooms. The blue and white/pink colours look very nice. Very nice furnishing of the rooms.The unicorn and dragon are cute in the kids bedroom! The bedhead windows are nice for sunlight to come into the room in the mornings.
    Very nice exterior design of Modernistic as well ! :) The roofing looks very great! It looks very nice how the windows are placed in the build! Very nice outdoors living, pool and hot tub patio! The water fountains, plants and water windows on the side of the pool looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting relaxing poolside on the loungers in the sunshine, with the nice calming site of the water fountains feature. Very nice furnishing of the interior living and dining areas. I won't write any more about the homes because the post will get a bit long, but I am enjoying looking at the photos of your very nice modern homes.
    The homes are very nice! :)
  • Options
    Modern Modular is a fantastic interpretation of your inspiration pic, the shape and textures of this build really complement each other. I love the outdoor pool/patio area, the water wall is a fantastic focal point and the whole area oozes relaxation :)
    Modernistic is another stunning design, the water features really add style and elegance to the pool area and the interiors are very beautiful, I love the dining table design :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    YaraZenYaraZen Posts: 97 Member
    edited April 2016
    I love your two new builds. Modern Modular is such a great home, wonderful patio area and I adore your moo work, the plants with the sidetables look amazing and so complement the style and colour-theme of the home. The planter boxes are great, too, it looks so sophisticated and clean and make it complete somehow.

Modernistic is such a nice mix of colours and textures and everything goes so well together. I love the fountains at the pool area. Wonderful touches of zen atmosphere. :)
    Showcase-thread: YaraZen's Creations
    Apologies for any mistakes. English is not my native language. :)
  • Options
    ureshii_waureshii_wa Posts: 598 Member
    edited November 2016
    ''.''
    Post edited by ureshii_wa on
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Thank you @StSciurus! That's a good idea :blush: I'm going to Edit, and include it. Thanks! :smiley:

Wow! I'm even more impressed! :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    Oh, Ms Cath...I hope you find this funny.....I downloaded this beautiful modern because I wanted to take a 'walk' through it.
    Oh MY Goodness!! Stunning...just stunning. I 'walked' around the outside, first floor, went upstairs...LOVED the bedroom. Turquoise and brown are perfect together. Stopped so I could comment in Gallery and let the builder know how wonderful the lot was...

HAHAHAHA.....Never once did I look at who built it, until I went back online. DUH!!! I sat back and had a little talk with myself....that conversation follows:

Me: Good grief....Ms Cath built this.

Me: Girl, you've lost it!!

Me: How did I miss that??!!

Me: Time for a nap or a few glasses of wine..

Me: Maybe both??

Me: Definitely!!

Needless to say, my brain is back on track....

It is a very well designed Modern and beautifully decorated. ♥♥

Toodles
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Two wonderful modern builds Cath, You captured your inspiration picture of Modern Modular perfectly, love the pool area of this beautifully decorated modern. :) Modeernistic another gorgeous build, love your use of moo in the decor and the accents of black against the teal.
    Hugs Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cath, your two modern builds looks awesome! Great job! Love the design of both the houses and all the rooms are perfectly decorated. The pool areas in both the builds looks stunning! Very inviting! :D Will be adding them to my favourites. <3<3
  • Options
    LuxanaLuxana Posts: 42 Member
    both modern builds looks super amazing, you are a real genius with MOO and roofing, plus brilliant decoration ideas! I absolutely adore your patios, they look harmonic, tranquil and very relaxing (it is beautiful how you incorporate the water and greenery into them)!
    Very impressive works (: