Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    What an emotional rollercoaster. Though I'm glad Avery and J will be reunited. The girls are adorable!
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    What an emotional rollercoaster. Though I'm glad Avery and J will be reunited. The girls are adorable!

Yes, last few chapter's kinda were. The coming chapters will be less of all that drama :blush:
    And aren't they?! I love their looks, so adorable! <3
    2.24 Say hello to my little friend(s)

9_3_16_16_30_30.png

"Your room is so awesome!" Poppy Pancakes nodded in agreement, as Jenna Munch threw her hands up while talking. A few days ago Troian came up with the idea to start a club, to get to know the neighbourhood children a little better. Jenna Munch, Poppy Pancakes and Elly King joined Tatum and Troian right away. They had asked Farrah, but she politely declined. The girls had fun talking and gossiping, making homework even! The meeting almost always took place at their home.

9_3_16_16_34_16.png

As the girls went downstairs for some food, Jenna took Troian apart. "I totally love this club!" She said with a huge smile, Jenna was extraverted and loved the big crowds. "You and your sister are so awesome, I wish we could have a club meeting every day!" She wasn't, however, the sharpest knife in the drawer. "Yeah, that would be nice." Troian said with a friendly smile.

13_3_16_17_34_14.png

Downstairs, Tatum was getting cosy with Poppy and Elly. They hadn't finished their homework yet, and Tatum was happy to help. The girls quickly became a really close friend group. Spending a lot of time together with the five of them.

13_3_16_18_46_57.png

Farrah, on the other hand, had her very own friend.
    "Bye mom!" Tatum waved one last time as her parents left. Sophia and Blue both had long shifts at Tuesday, so the girls spent those days at Elle and Phantom's. And Stan's. Their son.

13_3_16_18_47_27.png

Stan had brown eyes, like his parents, and red hair. And most of all, Stan was like a younger version of his father. The resemblance was uncanny. Stan was really smart for his age, and went to a different school then his nieces. But every Thursday they played together.

13_3_16_18_50_13.png

Especially Farrah was really fond of him. While normally she was quite reserved, with Stan she got all wild and funny. He brought that out of her. Just like her he was the quiet type, but together they got loud and cheesy. Both looked forward to Thursday the entire week. She drew countless pictures for him and brought most over when visiting. They would put them up on his wall and then go play outside.

13_3_16_17_17_45.png

Farrah had her own little reason for bringing Stan drawings. Her nephews room was tiny and crowded with the little furniture he had. He had once whispered to her that he'd much rather play outside, because he even disliked being in his room. At this moment Farrah started drawing. She would draw Stan hundred pictures, until all the walls were filled. Maybe then he would like his room.
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    @Sterretjeee
    Awesome chapter! The kiddies are so adorable :D

I think the word you'd want to use when describing the relation between the girls and Stan would be cousins, not nieces or nephews.
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Aww... I love the three updates! Farrah is my favourite so far, which is urprising, considering I don't usually relate as well to quiet characters. This is so cool!
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    I agree with @Spottydog714 Farrah seems very shy and sweet. Love her <3 but all the kids are adorable! I also really like Stan. :)
    @Sterretjeee
    Awesome chapter! The kiddies are so adorable :D

I think the word you'd want to use when describing the relation between the girls and Stan would be cousins, not nieces or nephews.

They are! I love them <3
    Thank you for the feedback! I thought it basically meant the same, English isn't my native language :lol:
    Aww... I love the three updates! Farrah is my favourite so far, which is surprising, considering I don't usually relate as well to quiet characters. This is so cool!

That's awesome to hear, really! You'll soon learn more about her ;)
    I agree with @Spottydog714 Farrah seems very shy and sweet. Love her <3 but all the kids are adorable! I also really like Stan. :)

I love her too! <3
    And I'm so frustrated, because I kind of want Stan in my main household :lol:
    You'll see more of him for sure!
    2.25 Troian's secret friend

13_3_16_16_29_53.png

"Phantom! Just the guy I was looking for!" Phantom had been Blue's colleague for years now, yet they barely stumbled upon each other due to having very different shifts. "Blue!" Phantom answered laughing, followed by a more serious. "What can I do for you?" Blue rubbed his neck. "Is ten too early for the boy talk?" He asked, at which Phantom started laughing again. "Yes, way too early. You know that!" Blue turned a little red, he did know that. "Why?" Phantom then asked. "Is one of your girls breaking hearts?" Blue shook his head. "Not yet."

13_3_16_18_24_35.png

"I went to tuck in Troian a couple days ago, and saw she had this picture above her bed. At first I thought it was with one of her friends. She has quite a lot. But then I noticed it was a boy. I didn't dare to ask at first. So I kissed her goodnight and went downstairs."

13_3_16_17_32_33.png

"Later I saw that he had walked her home from school. They talked for a while and shared a hug while saying goodbye. Up until now she has always introduced all her friends to us. But it's like she doesn't want to share anything about this boy with us."

9_3_16_16_06_10.png

"Troian hid the picture of them after she saw me snooping from the window and kept her mouth shut. He still walked her home from time to time and one evening I decided to ask her."
    "Troian... Who is that boy?" Blue asked as his daughter had just gotten into bed. "Daaaad!" Troian whined, at which Tatum immediately hopped out of bed. "I need to pee!" She said as she ran off. "So?" Blue asked, sitting down at the foot end of Troian's bed. She turned a little red. "His name is Valentine and he's my friend." The way she pronounced 'my' awoke even more curiosity. "So why have we never met him?" At this Troian shrugged. "We play at school and after I hang out with Poppy, Jenna and Elly." She said, avoiding eye-contact. "And..?" Blue dared to ask after a few seconds. Tatum just walked in again. "Valentine Goth is really sweet!" She said as she walked to bed, at which Troian frowned. "And nothing!" She said angrily. "Why don't you ask Tatum!? Tatum knows all about it. She knows all about me!"

9_3_16_14_41_48.png

"She then pulled the covers over her head and refused speaking to me any further. When she came home from school the next day, she went straight to her room. She has temper tantrums on a regular basis, but never one this long. She didn't even open the door for her friends!"

9_3_16_15_21_42.png

"After that day she talked to me again, but that boy is a no-go. Sophia said not to worry too much. And I'm really trying, but the way she reacted when talking about this boy surprised me so much. They still meet up every now and then, but he barely walks her home anymore."

13_3_16_16_32_17.png

Later that afternoon Blue went fishing in the water behind the lab, he was experimenting with different fish species. Something Phantom had said during their talk had really stuck with him. "I believe that boy makes Troian feel like something other than a twin." And he was probably right. It made so much sense. But the fact that there was no solid resolution for this problem, irritated him. He wanted nothing more than for his girls to be happy.

13_3_16_17_31_17.png

"Who do you like more, my sister or I?" Troian asked as her eyes followed the clouds. Valentine turned his head towards her, but she refused eye-contact. "That is a silly question!" He said. "You're my friend! And I only met Tatum once." Now Troian turned her head to face his. "So you like us the same?" She asked, knitting her eyebrows. "No, I like you better! Because I don't know your sister." At this Troian smiled. "Okay." She said, still smiling.
    Aww... Sweet!
    EkpFDaf.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    So cute! It makes one to never want to age them! :)
    Marialein wrote: »
    The girls are all so sweet. I love them already very much :)

So do I, so adorable <3
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    So cute! It makes one to never want to age them! :)

Right? I get you :lol:
    edited April 2016
    2.26 The violin

22_3_16_16_23_19.png

"What are you drawing?" Tatum asked enthusiastically, she was seated in the big pink chair in Farrah's room. Troian was upstairs making homework with Jenna, and since Tatum was done anyway she kept her little sister company. "A family." Farrah said smiling, yet her focus never left the paper. As Tatum's feet danced above the ground, she leaned forward. "You're so good at drawing." She said blushing. "How come?" At this Farrah lifted up her head. "Practicing, a lot. I think."

22_3_16_16_25_10.png

"Are you good at playing the violin as well?" Farrah knew that the conversation would lead to this. The minute she got that violin, Tatum had tried to play with it. "I haven't tried yet." Farrah said, leaning back a little. "I guess music should be a talent." She added, at which Tatum nodded. "I wonder whether I have that talent." She said a little too obvious.

22_3_16_16_24_52.png

"I mean, I guess you could try." Farrah said, not sure whether she was really okay with that. She hadn't even tried out the violin herself after all. But her big sister had a very dominant personality, when she wasn't with her twin. Tatum clapped her hands in enthusiasm, trying not to jump out of the chair. "Will you be my audience? Then you can sit over there."

22_3_16_16_27_23.png

As Farrah took her seat in the 'audience', sitting at her bed, Tatum walked up to the wooden violin. As she bend to pick it up, Farrah squeezed out a high pitched:"Careful!" At which her sister gave her a reassuring smile. She placed the violin at her shoulder as she began to play.

22_3_16_16_27_51.png

Soon the room was filled with the noise the violin produced. Farrah's ears felt like they were burning and Tatum felt really ashamed, it hadn't sound like the beautiful music she had in mind at all. Farrah had just wanted to stop her, when Tatum lowered the violin herself. "Maybe I don't have that talent, hehe." She said embarrassed. "Yeah, maybe." Farrah said, trying not to hurt her sisters feelings. Putting the violin back at its stand, Tatum turned around. She was red all up to her ears. "I'm going to see whether daddy needs help with the garden." Was the excuse she made up, to get out of the embarrassing situation. She then fled the room.

21_3_16_19_25_36.png

"I don't want to hurt her feelings, but I really don't think Tatum should play the violin." Farrah said when she was sure her sister was at a safe distant. "What do you think, Mister Snuggles?" She said embracing the giant stuffed animal as she stared at the door. "I mean, I haven't even tried it myself. Maybe it wasn't tuned right." Her father had taught her quite some things about the violin, with his very own.

22_3_16_16_28_58.png

A little insecure Farrah walked up to her violin. She took a quick glance at it, before carefully lifting it up. It was lighter then she though. She placed her chin at the place her father had thought her.

22_3_16_16_29_19.png

The music that erupted from the violin didn't sound quite as displeasing as she imagined it would. After trying out a few positions, she tried to play a song she knew. Had Tatum heard the violin like she did? Because she didn't feel embarrassed at all. The sound was quite comforting, in fact. After trying out a few positions again, Farrah tried another song. "What do you think, Mister Snuggles?" She said satisfied, this didn't sound that bad at all!

22_3_16_17_28_42.png

"You really should hear me play violin." Farrah told Stan, she had ran to the neighbours to bring Stan her newest drawing, but couldn't resist coming in for some company. "Daddy said that I should take lessons, to learn it even better!" Her smile was huge, her precious violin had become a big part of her life, and sharing it with her best friend felt really good. "That's awesome!" Stan said sweetly. "I really want to hear you play! Do you think I can play too?" At this Farrah smiled. "Sure, but then we should move Mister Snuggles. He's not a big fan."
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Farrah is really very talented with the creative things. :)
    By the way the left picture, the one that is under the rainbow is very terrifying. I mean this is a cowplant eating a human! :o
    Farrah is really very talented with the creative things. :)
    By the way the left picture, the one that is under the rainbow is very terrifying. I mean this is a cowplant eating a human! :o

I laughed so hard after she drew that picture :lol:
    2.27 Boys, boys, boys

22_3_16_19_55_47.png

"So, how's school treating you?" Sophia asked Stan. The boy sat across from her and had just finished his dinner. "I really like it there!" He answered, still wiping his mouth from any spaghetti leftovers. More didn't leave his mouth, Sophia was very aware that the little boy missed his parents, who had went to a resort for a couple days to work on their relationship. "That's nice." Sophia said smiling. At which Stan nodded reassuring. "Yep." He said whilst biting his lip.

22_3_16_19_56_18.png

"Do you have a lot of homework? Daddy said you do." Tatum asked with her mouth full. "No not at all! We do almost everything at school!" Stan said, finally biting into the distraction. "But you make really long days, no?" Troian then asked. "Well, mostly yeah. But the other kids are really nice, so it's no big deal." The girls shot each other a glance before continuing their dinner. "Do you have a lot of friends?" Sophia then asked with a friendly smile. "Yes I do! We don't have any bully's and everyone's super nice! Our class is super tiny so everyone looks out for each other!"

23_3_16_16_48_03.png

The talk about his school had done Stan good, unlike the Grace girls he enjoyed school and was more than happy to talk about this. After dinner Sophia put on some music, and Stan took the opportunity to dance. He sure took over some jokes from his goofball-father, because Tatum laughed the entire time. Whilst dancing Stan cracked one joke after the other.

23_3_16_16_46_08.png

"Hey, Tatum? Einstein, Newton and Pascal play hide and seek. Einstein counts first, and Pascal runs off to hide. Newton draws a one meter by a one meter square and stands in the middle. When Einstein opens his eyes he shouts: Found you, Newton! And Newton said: No! You found a Newton over a square meter! You found Pascal!" Tatum had no idea what Stan was saying, but he cracked her up anyway.

22_3_16_16_48_53.png

"Do you want anything to drink, maybe some snacks?" After a few days Troian had finally build up the courage to bring Valentine over. While Blue was still at work, Sophia tried her best to entertain the two. Yet they seemed perfectly capable of entertaining their selves. "No thank you, ma'am." Valentine answered with a friendly smile, as Troian hid her giggled behind her hands. "I'm good too." She said, trying to contain a hiccup.

22_3_16_16_50_15.png

"Do you mind if I join the two of you for a bit?" Sophia then asked. "I'd really like to get to know you." Valentine smiled at Troian and softly squeezed her hand as he told Sophia to sit down. "I was just telling Troian about the last book I read." He said eagerly, as Troian gave a quick nod. "What book?" Sophia asked, and Valentine smiled as he told about the book. "Troian hasn't read it herself, but she totally should. Meanwhile I'll just tell her how it goes." Valentine said teasingly. "I won't read it, though" Troian fired back. "Why would I? If you'll tell it to me anyway?"

22_3_16_16_49_49.png

"Troian might not be much of a reader, but she is a listener." Sophia said as she gave her daughter a quick wink. "Yes she is!" Valentine said enthusiastically. "She told me her daddy would read to her all the time. Now I sorta do that!" The little boy was friendly and funny and Sophia could see why her daughter had not wanted to share him. When Blue came home he offered Valentine a ride to the Goth estate, which he eagerly accepted.

22_3_16_17_03_01.png

"Isn't he amazingly nice?" Troian asked once her father sat down on the couch. Softly he patted her head. "He sure is, honey." Troian brought her hands to his and started playing with his fingers. "I think he might be my best boy friend. Uhmmm.." At this she hesitated. "No, wait. Friend who is a boy? Boy who is a friend?" He eyebrows furrowed deep as Blue laughed. "I get what you mean, Troi." At which she smiled. "Good. But don't tell Tatum that!" After a kiss on the head and an assurance he wouldn't Troian ran up stairs to ready herself for bed.

22_3_16_17_05_49.png

"The Goth boy, he's really nice." Blue said when he was sure Troian couldn't hear him anymore. Sophia smiled at her husband. "He sure is, isn't he?" They took each other's hands. "Do you think she'll invite him over more?" Blue then asked, making Sophia arch her eyebrow. "Maybe, I wouldn't know. Does it really matter, though?" Blue shook his head. "No, it really doesn't." Their little conversation was disturbed by a yelling Farrah. "Is ANYONE coming to tuck me in? I've been ready for TEN minutes!" She wasn't sassy a lot, but when sleepy she somehow was.
  • amberthezombieamberthezombie Posts: 214 Member
    Brilliant chapter <3 The girls are so sweet :smile:
    Brilliant chapter <3 The girls are so sweet :smile:

Thank you!!!
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    It is always so much fun zo read about your sims. They are all so wonderful with their own personalities :)
    It is always so much fun zo read about your sims. They are all so wonderful with their own personalities :)

Thank you so much! I hope to get in depth a little more when the girls reach the teen age ;)
    Hahaha Sassy Farrah! :D
    EkpFDaf.png
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Friendship is a nice thing ;) And poor Farrah! :D
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Friendship is a nice thing ;) And poor Farrah! :D

Yes, she's tired :lol:
  • sarallissarallis Posts: 77 Member
    > @Sterretjeee said:
    > 2.19 But I didn't
    >
    >
    >
    > "Just a few mornings ago you were holding Sophia's belly. You were so happy, she is due pretty soon and you were so, so happy. So convinced that a beautiful child must be in there. Telling her all about your experiences with pregnancy and childbirth. You told her you painted her, because a picture was just a picture..."
    >
    >
    >
    > "Besides that, you found that the baby room missed something. And indeed, your painting was beautiful. I will hang it in the nursery really soon. I promise. I would've hung it in there before, if only I knew. But I didn't. I was so not prepared for what was coming."
    >
    >
    >
    > "I was painting when you grabbed my hand. I never felt such strength before, yet I didn't quite understand. I was about to ask you what was wrong when you fell. The sound of your head hitting the floor was awful. I hope to never hear something like that ever again."
    >
    >
    >
    > "Dad started murmuring to himself. Apparently completely unaware of what was happening. He asked whether it was his time. And that he should be left alone. And when he saw you he started to sob uncontrollably. Begging for it to be him. Saying how he was older, almost as if he was talking to someone."
    >
    >
    >
    > "I reanimated you, I had no idea what I was doing. But it had saved your life. The ambulance brothers told me so. All I could think about was how you couldn't die before you got the chance to see our children. Phantom and mine. How you couldn't die before we got our chance to say goodbye."
    >
    >
    >
    > "Dad doesn't understand why we're all so worried. And sometimes I'm jealous of that. Yet more I'm happy that I do understand. Because it makes me capable of guarding you. You can't go yet. We all need you."
    >
    >
    >
    > "And yet you did. I found you on the floor this morning. Pale and cold. I wish I had been there sooner. I should have, because apparently I knew what to do. I knew last time, but this time that didn't work. Simply because I was too late. If only I had stayed by your side during the night. But I didn't."
    >
    >
    > A/N(Spoiler)

Oh my goodness! Been reading and haven't reviewed up until now, but wow. Talk about SAD!!! I'm so taken aback! RIP.

Your writing skills make this all the more enjoyable to follow.