Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

1234568...Next

Comments

• TotalpatriotTotalpatriot Posts: 12 New Member
    Username: Totalpatriot
    Sims 3
    Preferred creator:
    Sub Type: Human
    Skin color:caucasian
    Hair color:Brownish red
    Traits:Random
    Favorites:Random
    Sign:Random
    Lifetime Wish:Random
    Name desired (optional):None
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    No
    Please list the Store content that can be used:None
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:None
    Link to reference pics (optional):ttps://plus.google.com/110162741499610141098/posts/hMevd6hpag7
  • ohthedramaohthedrama Posts: 181 Member
    @Kementari

Your castle is absolutely amazing!!! :) You did a phenomenal job!!
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @Kementari, your castle resort is stunning. Such magnificent details and so realistic looking, love every part of it. Rec'd and fav'd.

@Cmnshtr, your genie sims look great so far, all so very different and unique/quirky looking. How do you get your sims to pose like that in CAS? Is it a part of the NRASS mod?
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    @Cmnshtr I love the men you have created so far!
  • KementariKementari Posts: 925 Member
    Thank you all so much :)
  • TotalpatriotTotalpatriot Posts: 12 New Member
    Sims 3
    Preferred creator:
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    No
    Link to reference pics (optional):ttps://plus.google.com/110162741499610141098/posts/hMevd6hpag7
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Kementari, that Castle is outstanding, must get it in my Game ........ great work, hope it was fun. :)

Cmshtr, Great Sims, all so very different. Lots of imagination there. :o Mine are always so normal :s
  • CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    @Anua92 I have completed one more of your sims!

Download

lb9vKWC.png
    h2xmsbl
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    @Cmnshtr This is perfect! He's so vibrant and colorful. I just hope I can get those colors on my babies!
  • princess0384princess0384 Posts: 417 Member
    I have a strange question. I would like to request a house but it's going to be for both Sims 3 and Sims 4. Do I have to request for one wait till that's complete and then request for the other game?
    IcsaBkL.png
  • DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    I have a strange question. I would like to request a house but it's going to be for both Sims 3 and Sims 4. Do I have to request for one wait till that's complete and then request for the other game?

Hi! The short answer is yes. :) Please place the first request, and then you can request the second one and I'll make a note in the Open Requests linking to it so that as soon as the first request is complete, the second request will go into line. Or you can place the first one, wait, and then place the second. I hope that's not too confusing. :blush:

Btw, we're moving our thread tonight to the new one for April. I'll have it done shortly and you can add the requests there. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Sims 3
    Preferred creator:
    No

Hi there, and welcome to our thread! We're moving to our April thread tonight, and your request will move with us. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Hi Dasionna. I am unfortunately going to have to cancel your request with D.N.A. Request Team. We have tried getting in contact with you about your request, but have received no response, and it's been two weeks. You may place a new request with us at a later date if you like, but if you do, please be prepared to accept friend requests, check the creator's correspondence thread, and check the request thread on a regular basis. Thanks for your understanding.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
    ~CLOSED~
    Our March thread is now closed. Please join us on our April thread here.
    Happy Simming!

Moving-Day.jpg
    SLpPUp.png