Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thanks to all of you,

I officially own the Store <3

I unintentionally started this journey with my first purchases, The Jazz Age Living Room set at 1,000SP, in December 2011. For awhile I had stopped simming, real life had to come first, I had real bills and a real job. I later got a real husband and a real child, and boy do I sometimes wish I could age transition my toddler and mute my husband. But that's besides the point. With all the extra time motherhood provided after the initial struggle, literally the hardest 12 months of my life, I found myself making up stories, keeping track of my ideas and eventually making sims so I would see my characters and see their interactions. I started reading a lot of sims stories and looking into mods and poses and it eventually became a new hobby telling my stories with the sims.

I can't remember who but someone had in their siggy "I own the store" and I thought well for Christ's sake how much money did they spend I hadn't visited the store since buying Monte Vista way back when for whatever I paid for it. Following their links I found the Animal's Abound thread and I figured hey why not try it out. My first gift was sent by @Franny and I was able to complete the Animal's Abound cascade and then Franny told me about the Gifting Directory. I thought Gifting Directory too good to be true but I went to check it out and met some amazing simmers, so I want to thank everyone who has ever gifted me: @ZombieMew, @blair2396, @Reachsims, @ms_hd01, @Kyrah2016, @23kels89, @Martje89, @Okblondee7, @Assirk, @Hayley~Belle, @scillakees, @maria_loves_alex, @MsRed, @MagZ86, @Teanias @AriyAriy @cristill13 @Bird166 @MariTomKaulitZ @bluegayle_ @lasummerb @OriginalMara @StephSteb @ciane @laurelar @skybaker @adamzaid @renyerookami @villebro30 @owlcityfan4eva @HSmith2016 @ragan651 @natrixmoon @tac612 @PalmArrow @charlotteprice @pinkieposh @PHOEBESMOM601 @Ktarian @simgeek79 @LoveGirl @Lizzie1234 and last but definitely not least @debbycanty. ( I think I got everyone I hope I didn't miss anyone!!! )

Thank you so much everyone from the bottom of my heart for all of your generosity I couldn't have done this without all of your help! Over the last couple of weeks I was also able to get a good start on the story of my newest character Aisha Aldridge which I hope to be sharing as soon as I get a computer to run the sims and get some screenshots. In the mean time I'll be here hoping to pay back even a fraction of the kindness that was shown to me here!

Thank you again everyone <3<3<3<3<3<3

Comments