Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Great new modern build! Loving the angled roof and the cool colour combo. The brown and blue goes so well together. Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't do so already. <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Many thanks @BryonyRae for your lovely words, this is very kind of you. Glad you like the builds, I'm in modern mode at the moment :)
    Very kind of you @yanti68 thank you so much, really appreciate all your support and encouragement :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Sorry about your mother <3 My first thought when I saw the build and read about your mother was that this would
    be such a perfect place to recover on. The earthy color palette combined with the landscaping is very soothing :relaxed:
    I also like the structure. Very clean and elegant :) Great use of windows too!
  • kitoraemkitoraem Posts: 889 Member
    I love Tranquility, it's such a lovely home. The garden is gorgeous, love all the flowers outside :) I hope all is well <3@masajo
    May we all chill like wizards
    Many thanks for your lovely kind words @Manssom very much appreciated, this was my little retreat in a difficult time :)
    Thank you very much @kitoraem really pleased you like the garden, I love experimenting with colours and textures of plants :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    Your new signature is very special <3 It is very calming and lovely thoughts and sun rise picture to take with us through the day.
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for these lovely words, this is exactly what I hoped to portray and I'm really glad you saw this :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love the shape and colors you chose for Xavier, Masajo! The fencing and landscaping look awesome and I Love the little sitting area on the patio. The interior colors and decor choices are Fabulous! :blush:<3

A Labor of Love. That's what Tranquility is. I am so sorry about your poor Mother... I went through a similar situation with my Dad, years ago. It's so sad and stressful. <3 Your build is Wonderful! The shape, colors and landscaping are truly that, Tranquil. I love all the different sitting areas. Your interior is Gorgeous! Love, Love the color scheme. :blush:
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Tranquility has a lovely feel to it Masajo surrounded by a very pretty and welcoming garden. Sending you and your family big hugs at this difficult time. <3 Folly
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your wonderful words, you are more than kind and I really appreciate this :)
    Thank you very much @follyfoot for your kind words and wishes, really appreciate your support :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Chocolatte

A modern build featuring open plan living/dining/kitchen, two bedrooms and two bathrooms. Large outdoor area at the rear including bar/patio dining, yoga, kids area, jacuzzi and swimming pool, with lounge balcony above :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/D8FB9D4CED3511E58C0A6B769642F2F7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

qXZksGh.png

MSygn8y.jpg

UoEVQFW.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Chocolatte is a very nice home! :) The name of the home is very nice and suits well the build . The chocolate and white colour scheme of the exterior and interior of the home looks very nice. Very nice design of the exterior of the home! The patterning on the front pillar wall gives a great look to the home! The open air car port looks great! The plants, flowers and square steps look nice in the front area of the home and on the sides of the driveway. Very nice outdoors living lounge upper balcony! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas and arnchairs there in the sunshine having a chat, or have fun playing chess on the chess table whilst looking out at the outdoors views. The plants are a nice touch on the side table. They will enjoy the nice aroma of the incense whilst sitting there. Very nice backyard pool and hot tub patio! The layout of the patio looks so very nice! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool, or relaxing in the corner hot tub. Very nice poolside sofa sitting area. Sims will enjoy listening to music from the radio whilst resting there. Nice yoga area for sims to enjoy doing yoga on the mat. The candle is a nice touch beside the mat for sims to see when doing yoga. The water fountain feature on the island in the pool looks very nice! The outdoors dining nook on the patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the food at the umbrella covered table or on the stools at the counter in the sunshine. The type of patio fencing looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The chocolate, white and pink colour scheme of the rooms gives such a nice look to the home! Very nice master bedroom! The coffee cup picture looks nice on the bedhead wall, and the blossoms and candles are nice touches on the bedside tables. The kitchen is very nice. The dishrack, wall cutlery and sauces are great kitchen touches there and the flowers are pretty for sims to see when cooking meals. The cabinets look nice creating the stove alcove.Very nice dining room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst they are enjoying eating their meals at the table. The alternating chocolate and pink coloured dining seats looks nice. The candles look pretty on the table. Very nice sofa and armchair sitting room. The vase of flowers is a nice touch beside the chair. The type of patterned curtains used there looks very nice, and it looks nice how there are overlapping circular floor rugs in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your wonderful and uplifting words :) I always love reading your comments and you've put a big smile on my face again, you are kindness itself :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Xavier is another fantastic futuristic home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, looks so sleek! I also adore the roofing design and the pillars on the patios! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful gardens out front! I really adore your enlarged tree! And your interior, so chic! Love the orange color scheme you chose, using half walls to divide each rooms are a fabulous idea too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:

I'm so sorry to hear about your mother, Tranquility is a very special tribute build for her! :relaxed:
    I like your architecture, very complex! Love the exterior wall design and awesome roofing too! Your landscaping is so pretty! Very pretty landscaped! The patio looks very beautiful too! And your interior, so gorgeous! Love how you mixed with modern and traditional in this build! Love the kitchen with a planter too!

Chocolatte is such an indulging build! :yum:
    I like your architecture, love the brown tones, really reflect with the name very well! The roofing looks fantastic too, as well as with the leopard windows. Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the garden out front! The fountain is very creative too, as well as the beautiful patio. And your interior, so wonderful and cute! Love the chocolate colors in this build, with some strawberry dashes on it. The hot chocolate poster in the bedroom really an indulging idea too!
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Perfect name for this delicious home, Masajo! Gorgeous design and landscaping with lovely, warm interiors and a Fabulous patio. :blush:<3
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    I love Chocolatte! It's so pretty inside and out! Great job as always! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• chips46chips46 Posts: 3,655 Member
    I could not pass this one when I read Chocolatte very lovely home :)
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    I love it too :smiley: It actually looks like a delicious snack :yum:
    After seeing this, I am more interested in the latest stuff pack!

Gorgeous pool area, by the way ;)
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Both Tranquility and Chocolate are gorgeous modern builds. Love the way you have decorated. Love the pool area for Chocolate! Will be adding to my favourites. Great job masajo! <3
    A very big thank you @RyeCris16 for all your wonderful words, always a pleasure to read and very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your very kind words, must have been having a chocolate moment when I named this one :)
    Thank you very much @lisa17ann for your lovely words, really kind of you :)
    Lovely to see you here @chips46 big thank you for your kind words :)
    The latest stuff pack has got to be one of my favourites so far @Manssom many thanks for your wonderful words :)
    Big thank you @yanti68 for your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Capodimonte

Italianate style villa created for BnS40 for a sculptress named Eleganza who requested a small pool and a separate building for a sculpting studio :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/4DD46507F38911E586CFF52ED6E84E76?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

LJDb02Y.png

U3Tzhe7.jpg

CN3uooY.jpg

XK35W9f.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • MarilynMansionMarilynMansion Posts: 9 New Member
    That is looking great masajo :) You've captured the Italian atmosphere really good!
    Capodimonte is a very nice Italian style home! :) Very nice exterior design and layout of the home! The wall textures give a nice look to the hone. The curved arches alcoves at the front of the home look so nice! The white and yellow flowers look so very pretty along the edges of the front areas of the home! The archway front steps entrance to the home looks nice. Very nice patio areas! The eater fountain looks nice in the lilypad island in the pool. Nice seat bench sitting area nearby for sims to enjoy resting on the seat in the sunshine. The sculpture studio building looks great! The statues and vases look great there. Nice woodwork nook off from the sculpting area. Sims will enjoy doing woodworking on the wood crafting table. The wall texture suits the rooms. Very nice outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the umbrella covered table in the outdoors air. The candle looks pretty on the table. The plants look nice placed either sides of the steps in the patio areas. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The dining room is very nice! Sims will enjoy looking at the outdoors views whilst eating their meals. The fruit bowl on the dining table, the teapots and bottles on the side wall table and the fruit picture on the wall are nice dining touches in the room. The clock on the side wall table looks homely. Very nice sofa and arnchair sitting area. Sims will enjoy resting there having a chat or reading a book with sunlight coming in to the room. The plants look very nice on the alcove ledge. Very nice chess nook! Sims will have fun playing chess on the table with sunshine coming in onto them. The wall tiling in the kitchen looks nice. The cabinets look nice how they are placed to create the stove nook. Very nice bedrooms! The colour scheme of them looks very calming and restful. The flower mirrors look pretty on the bedhead wall. The curtains look very elegantly nice in the bedrooms. Very nice study desk nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or on the chair reading a book, enjoying looking out through the windiws at what is happening outside. The noticeboard and books on the desk are nice touches there.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Lovely to see you here @MarilynMansion many thanks for your kind words, much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your wonderful review, always such a pleasure to read your generous words and always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Capodimonte is a gorgeous build, I love the architectural style, the beautiful courtyard and decor. Hugs Folly

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top