Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sabrina’s Legacy: Mission on Earth

Comments

• Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Chapter 11: Searching for a boyfriend or a potential spouse

After finding out that she is the next heir of the Starborn legacy Stella started to seek a boyfriend. She invited two nice teen boys to the park. Quite soon she realized which one of them was meant for her. I heard that she found that tent which I used to have her. I hope she was more careful than I was in same situation. I can’t believe that she is growing up so fast! It’s not going to take long before she is already a young adult and can continue my legacy!

9ay694.png
    2823l6p.png
    2lkzjep.png

Sam (Stella’s new boyfriend) was older than she so he had his birthday before Stella’s. He invited Stella and Stacy to celebrate with him. That was when Stella found out that Sam didn’t have any property. When my girls arrived to Sam’s home address everything they could see was grass, a park bench and a garbage can. Unfortunately the garbage can was very amusing for Stacy. She dug up all the trashes and played in them. What kind of manners does she have??! And I thought we have done quite good job by educating her. I just have to keep believing that she will turn out to be just fine young lady one day..

33f3r52.png
    161n990.png

Too soon it was time for my adulthood birthday. I invited some friends to celebrate and Hans was my mixologist – obviously. After my aging up I decided that it was time to spend some quality time with whole family. We went to the spa together. I and Hans enjoyed the heat of sauna together while children were swimming. Although I guess my girls mostly chatted on the side of the pool and watched how Sailor swam. Sailor is much more active kid than my girls were in his age.

iogor9.png
    e7xu2b.png

One night when others were at sleep, I changed to my outfit and invited Stella to the kitchen. I had finally finished my five paintings collection and hung them on the kitchen wall. Stella looked at the paintings and I whispered her ear that those weren’t just ordinary paintings. They had powers inside them. Each painting has its’ own moodlet which it will cause in the one who is watching it. I told that those paintings were for her. She could use them to monitoring her moodlets. Stella was very happy about this gift. Now she can safely increase her powers without being afraid that her hair will light on fire. (Because if she feels that’s going to happen she can calm herself down with one of my paintings.)

2075ezm.png

• LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    Great so far!
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
    Chapter 12: Increasing powers and a new house

Because of my paintings Stella practiced her magic skills much more than before. There certainly is some progress in her powers. Now she can improve our plant’s quality much more effectively than before.

jiypl3.png

Speaking about powers.. I had to tell Stacy about her powers too. We had that same conversation which I had with Stella before. Without the heir part of course. I advised her to focus on her charisma and comedy skills. I’m quite sure her power is to effect on people through her jokes. She can make Earth so much funnier place for everyone. She has to be exact though because she can so easily hurt others with her words. I hope she will learn to control her words soon. Especially because she started to try her jokes on audience: she performs in one bar at Saturday nights. It’s good practice for her. I just hope she won’t cause any troubles.

5x3pjb.png

When Stella and Sailor aged up I decided that it was time for renovation. We could use some more space because I’m hoping my legacy will continue soon. Stella is a young adult now so she can take her relationship with Sam to the next level. I don’t want to pressure them though. It just would be good to know that our house is big enough for more family members.

2ivz9zs.png

This is how our house looked before renovation:
    zu5x6s.png

And here is after:

262mwlz.png

Quite a big change. It took a long time to plan all of the details. Stacy wanted a double bed in her room and I let her have it. Her birthday isn’t far ahead. We have four bedrooms, three bathrooms, a kitchen and a living room. In the living room we have a bar counter for Hans and painting stuff for me. Upstairs is for Stella. There is her bedroom with double bed and a bathroom. She has my paintings on the bedroom wall.

2zofdj6.png
    21eaqug.png

Not long after we finished our renovation my secret wish came true. Stella proposed Sam! She invited him by the lake behind our house. They watched how boats floated by while holding hands. Then Stella kneeled on one knee and proposed. Sam said happily yes but then he reminded her that he didn’t have any money. That means they can’t have a big wedding. Stella said that she didn’t care about big weddings and proposed that they would get married right then and there. And that’s what they did. How romantic! Of course I would have been willing to pay their wedding but this was their way to do it.

rapzqd.png
    2ilzy8j.png

So in this point my legacy family has six members. I hope that soon there will be seven.
    Chapter 13: Some troublesome news

After their private wedding Stella and Sam familiarized to their room. Soon Stella told me that my wish was coming true. She was pregnant!

43yj6.png
    11265fn.png

It’s funny how fast time seems to fly. Stacy and Hans aged up and Stella’s belly kept growing.

5f29sm.png
    2elr2pj.png

One day Stacy told Stella that she wanted to build a rocket. “We are from stars after all. I want to know more about what’s out there. Doesn’t that make sense?” She asked from Stella. After the conversation Stacy spent a lot of time by building her rocket. I wonder what she will find after her rocket is finished.

2vba8m8.png

One night Sam wanted to talk with Stella about something. He said it was important. “You know that I’m older than you my sweetheart.” Sam started. “I just think you have no idea how much older I am.” “What do you mean?” Stella asked surprised. “I have some sort of very rare disease.” Sam told. “It causes that I’m getting old faster than other people. That’s why I wanted to have a baby right away. I’m not sure how much time I have left. I spent all my money for researching the cure but apparently there is none.” First Stella started to cry. This was terrible! She had thought that they will have many happy years together. Now it sounded like there weren’t many. What if she had to raise their baby alone!?

2ufd9pu.png

After a while Stella started to feel anger. “Why didn’t you tell me about this before?! I’m your wife!” She yelled at him. “This kind of thing isn’t something you want to talk in first date. Talking about this isn’t easy later either. I know you love me and I love you. When we went married I promised to you that I’m going to spent rest of my life with you. That’s what I’m going to do. I just wanted you to know that it won’t be as long as I would want. I’m so sorry I couldn’t tell you sooner. The most important thing is that we are together now. No-one knows how much time they have. Only thing we can do is to make that time count.” Sam said and pulled Stella in her arms. They hugged tight a long time and Stella knew that Sam was right. They needed to enjoy the days they had not to worry about the days they won’t have.

oqefzb.png

There was one more thing I was worried when I heard about Stella’s and Sam’s conversation. But I knew it really wasn’t a time to tell to Stella about it. There was a change I could be wrong and there wasn’t a need to be worried at all. I would know for sure when their baby becomes a child…
    Maybe the child won't have starborn powers?
    Thanks for reading @Marialein and @cupcake12 . You will know after couple of chapters (we have to wait that the baby is born and aged up to a child ;) ). That is a good guess @cupcake12.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    edited March 2016
    wow great renovation :smiley:
    and it gets more and more intriguing ^^
    qbDPpCu.jpg
    Chapter 14: New acquaintances

Finally the day came when my first grandchild was born. Sam was with Stella whole time during the delivery. They both were so proud to welcome their daughter Sahara to this world! I was happy that Sam was there for Stella and their baby. That was something I didn’t have when I got my girls.

124a900.png

Sam was very committed dad. He took a good care about Sahara when Stella was at work. Sometimes all the feeding and changing diapers made him exhausted. I guess his disease had something to do with his tiredness too.. Luckily our whole family were excited about the new baby so there were many helping hands available. We almost competed whose turn it was to hold Sahara.

oh3ly.png
    5n5635.png

Still it wasn’t all about baby care. We got to know that we had new neighbors and Stella, Stacy and Sailor wanted to welcome them. They went to visit their house and got to know them better. They were two siblings, Fiona and Fletcher, and they had a home gym together. They both loved exercising and they wanted to be personal trainers. My children started to visit them regularly. They practiced with weights, treadmill and punching bag while Fiona and Fletcher instructed them. They also tried some yoga together. These acquaintances were good for their health. That was sure. But there was something more to come out from these meetings..

ic8g9e.png
    o9ifkm.png

One day Stella was enjoying from relaxing massage with Fiona while Stacy spent time with Fletcher in the swimming pool. In some point exercising changed for playing and then for sitting on the side of the pool. Stacy rubbed Fletchers back and after that she found herself kissing with him on the bench. One thing led to another and Stacy found herself in Fletchers bed enjoying different kind of exercise.

2u7vpch.png
    34jafso.png
    102ro1e.png

Maybe I will have more grandchildren soon?

Chapter 15: Hanging together

I found out that Fletcher was very nice guy. He visited us very often after his and Stacy’s relationship had changed. Stacy had finished her rocket and she found some other ways to use it than researching the space.

2hnqnid.png

When Stacy wasn’t with Fletcher she practiced her powers with Stella in the garden. It was obvious that Stella’s powers were greater but Stacy did quite good job evolving plants too.

kai59y.png

Stella spent a lot of time playing violin with Sahara who had aged up. It looked like Sahara was quite talented musician already.

2ik8q0.png

Sailor met this woman, Rosalie Austen, when he was jogging. He invited her in and they watched TV together. Afterwards they played some chess and Sailor decided to invite Rosalie to his birthday party.

ou1cvk.png

The next day our living room were full of people. We danced together before it was time for Sailor to blow out the candles. Sam aged up at the same time but he became elder already. We all knew about his disease but it was different thing to really see how it affected to him! Stella and Sam were teens together but now Sam was an elder and Stella still a young adult. It was like Sam had skipped a whole age period!

2ibzrll.png
    2ik3xhf.png

Nevertheless those were nice parties and we decided that it was time to spend more time as a family. We all had been so busy working, studying and improving our skills or powers that we hadn’t spent much time whole family together.

We started our family time by visiting a new park. Stella and Stacy swam in the swimming pool while Sam and Sahara played pirates and I, Hans and Sailor played cards. After spending fun time together with those activities we watched a movie together and ate popcorn in a treehouse or a wooden tower (I’m not sure what it’s called but we had great time in there).
    14xi4w.png

In the evening we went to the Round Spa. There you can use a gym, practice yoga, meditate, enjoy massages, swim or sit in the sauna. We started from the sauna. It was so nice to relax together in the heat. Afterwards Stacy wanted to teach Sahara to swim. Meanwhile the rest of us enjoyed their time in the hot tub.

261goec.png

In some point Stella and Sam sneaked to the private hot tub on the roof. They wanted to spend some time by just two of them. We all understood that. It was obvious that there wasn’t too much time for them to be together. I heard they had really nice time in spa’s suite.

15odut2.png

Chapter 16: Making plans for the future

We all had noticed that Sailor had started to read much more often than before. It felt quite strange behavior for him until we got to know that he had spent a lot of time with Rosalie. She loved books and I assume that Sailor wanted to impress her.

29fcgic.png

They had watched a lot of movies together. Even though quite often they found themselves doing other things than concentrating to the movie.

6fz32c.png

One night in our home Sailor decided to pop up a question. He kneeled before Rosalie just after they had finished watching a romantic movie. She said yes and jumped in the Sailor’s arms. After the proposal we all acted like we had no idea what happened in my and Han’s bedroom. It’s my fault that I didn’t get a double bed for Sailor…

2vmznth.png

Before Sailor’s and Rosalie’s wedding day was my birthday. I didn’t want to celebrate it with big parties. We just ate a chocolate cake Hans had baked for me. Afterwards I wanted to talk with Stella. It felt like it was the time to tell her about my concerns.

2hwd8yh.png

I told her that I was worried about Sahara’s powers. It felt like they were less powerful than they should. Starborn powers should be greater after each generation. Now it looked like things were other way around. I assumed it was because of Sam’s illness. Somehow his weakness caused by the disease had affected to Sahara’s powers.

Stella started to worry too. I told her that I had an idea. One way to make sure that Starborn powers would continue increasing is to ask help from above. I mean that Sahara needs to marry a full-powered alien. That means we have to make sure that Sahara will choose her future husband among aliens. Easier said than done, I guess. I convinced to Stella that it wasn’t an impossible task and that we have to start working on it when Sahara was a child. I promised her that everything is going to be alright and we hugged.

2qulxyg.png

Luckily Sailor’s and Rosalie’s wedding day was soon and that’s why we got something else to think about. The ceremony was held in our yard. We had built a nice wedding place in there. Sailor and Rosalie changed rings and our whole family were witnessing it. Fiona and Fletcher were there too.

2uogw89.png

After the ceremony Sailor moved in Rosalie’s home. Nine months later I and Sahara went to welcome a little boy named Otto into this world. He was my second grandchild and Sahara’s first cousin. She was so happy about the baby. I’m sure she will be a good mother one day. Hopefully with her alien husband…

67utmq.png

Chapter 17: Completing some goals

I have started to work on my task “Get Sahara to think that there are aliens in this world and she wants to meet them”. I have read stories about aliens to her. I start on the morning before she leaves to school and finish at night reading her a good night story. Luckily she is very interested about these stories. Maybe this task won’t be that hard after all?

xekl15.png

I got Stacy to help me too. She stares the stars with Sahara and tells her about her adventures in the space. One night Sahara whispered to Stacy that she wants to go to the space too. I couldn’t be happier when I heard about it!

1afy1.png

Stacy have made a great progress with her rocket science skill. One day she told Stella that she was going to travel much more far away than she had been before. Stella was there saying good bye when Stacy left. I was a little bit worried about my girl but luckily everything went well. Better than well to be exact. Stacy met some aliens during her journey! My plan is working better than I ever expected! Now we just have to keep Sahara occupied during her teen years so she won’t choose some regular boy. When she turns to a young adult she can start searching for an alien husband. (I sound awful don’t I? But that’s just what has to happen to keep my legacy with Starborn powers really going.)

2vwahbc.png
    2a9tz45.png

When it was time for Sahara’s teen birthday I was quite nervous. Fortunately there was no reason to be. I saw sparkles around Sahara when she aged up. That means she have some powers – even though not as powerful kind as she should. I was so relieved (like you can see from the picture)!
    2zxum29.png

Now Sahara spends a lot of time practicing her playing skills. She plays violin and guitar. She wants to be a Musical Genius. That will keep her occupied that’s for sure. You don’t become that without a lot of practice. Speaking about practice.. Hans has become an excellent bartender. He loves to make different kind of tricks with bottles. I’m impressed he doesn’t shatter them.

300xnww.png

Stella aged up to an adult. She have been working hard with her aspiration and finally she completed it. She is a Curator now. Finishing her chemical element collection was her last task. Now she can focus on her career, her daughter and her husband even more than before. Who knows if that element collection will be useful one day for my legacy family?

28be6wk.png
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Sahara is really beautiful. I hope she will be ok with the plan that is already made for her.
    Marialein wrote: »
    Sahara is really beautiful. I hope she will be ok with the plan that is already made for her.

I like her looks too. ^^ She doesn't really know about the plan. For her everything was just spending time with her granny and aunt.

Chapter 18: In the Granite Falls

We all knew that Han’s time in this world was going to its end. We decided to make a trip to the Granite Falls. We played horseshoe, roasted some marshmallows and ate a lot of grilled food. We had so nice time as a whole family!

s6ktbc.png
    ipcqpu.png

Stella and Sam had some romantic time together at nights. Stella sang to Sam on the balcony, they watched stars together and spent time in their room.

10ekl5w.png

The mornings were for me and Hans. We gave each other bag rubs and whispered loving words to each other. Sometimes those words led to actions. I’m so happy we still have it in our age.

27wynmr.png

Meanwhile when we couples were spending time together Stacy and Sailor played cards and talked. Sahara practiced her guitar playing skills or wandered around in the woods.

euk9s1.png

We celebrated Stacy’s adult birthday in the cabin. The cake tasted so good and we all were happy. Unfortunately our happiness didn’t last long…

2yl8gid.png

When Han’s was telling a story by the fire no-one noticed what was happening behind him. The Grim Reaper was there taking Sam away! When we noticed Sam laying on the ground, Hans started to collapse too. We lost both our elder men in the same time! Sahara, Stacy and I cried next to the gravestones.
    1ju3bd.png

Stella was sleeping inside without knowing what was happening. Mister Grim decided to tell her by himself. Stella had just grabbed something to eat when Grim showed up. After hearing his news Stella ran to the gravestones and cried in pain. We had known that Han’s time was near but we didn’t have any idea about Sam! It felt like he just became elder and now he was gone.

27x102f.png

I think there is no need to say that we all were very sad. We tried to cheer each other. That very same night Stella got to know that she was pregnant! She told us when Sahara was playing guitar to us by the fire. Two lives were gone and one life was coming. Somehow it felt soothing that Stella will have a last piece of Sam in her belly.

4vr9mb.png
    303efd3.png

Chapter 19: How to cope with the sorrow?

Each of us coped with the sorrow differently. I painted and wrote a lot.

15kd2f.png

Stacy watered the garden with her tears. Somehow she managed to plant some odd plants from Sixam. She noticed that they didn’t need watering at all.

2j457rs.png

Stella tried to make herself feel better by speaking to the mirror and playing violin. Her songs were so beautiful and sad in the same time.

2a6qjk1.png

Sahara focused on her work in the cafeteria. She tried to improve her mixing skills and she left to the work early hoping that she will get promotion one day. Even though she tried to hide her sadness everyone could see that she wasn’t feeling well.

2vjal3q.png

Suddenly it was my time to go back to the stars. I know it wasn’t the easiest time for my girls. So much loss in so short time period! Stacy tried to pray Grim to let me stay a little longer but he didn’t allow that.

10elp48.png

Stella felt so sick when she noticed what was happening that she vomited. Grim wanted to touch her belly and feel a life inside. I guess he was a little bored to see only death in everywhere he went.

rt4074.png

Soon it was time for Stella’s delivery. She got a son who she named Grimmy. Grim Reaper had so much to do with this baby that the name felt appropriate. Sahara was so happy to have a little brother. Stella got her little piece of Sam with Grimmy.

30s9fmt.png

Time passed and life went on. Grimmy aged up to a child. He spends a lot of time playing on monkey bars with his cousin Otto (Sailor’s son). Stella found a lover who looked much like Sam. Stacy spent her time with Fletcher who had aged to an elder.

33magzq.png

Sahara’s young adult birthday was near and Stella decided to tell her about my legacy and their part in it. Sahara felt a little awkward about the woohoo part but she seemed to be okay with being the heir. Meanwhile Stacy was talking to her friend from Sixam. He had a great idea for Sahara’s birthday present. Stacy was so excited about it but she needed to wait until the birthday was here.

208ihxz.png

Chapter 20: A Bachelorette

Finally the day of Sahara’s young adult birthday came. It was hard for Stacy to wait until Sahara had blew out the candles and they had ate the cake. She wanted to reveal her present so badly.

2sagexk.png

When the time was right Stacy led Stella and Sahara to the living room. They sat on the couch and Stacy started to tell them about her idea. “I remember how you told me, when you was just a child, that one day you want to go to the space Sahara. Now I’m offering you an amazing opportunity to combine seeking a husband and travelling in the space. They are arranging the Bachelorette show in Sixam. My friend told me about it and I enrolled you in as a bachelorette. I know you are young and there is no hurry for you to get married or anything. I just thought this could be fun and who knows if you really fall in love in there.” Stacy winked her eye and stopped talking.

“If this is how I can go to the space I’m willing to participate in that show you mentioned. What kind of show is it exactly? And when I’m supposed to travel to Sixam?” Sahara inquired. “Show will start when you are ready to go. There will be four bachelors seeking your love. They will compete from solo dates with you. After you have spent time with each one of them they will compete one last time. This time from your heart. Who will win the last competition will have a chance to go on Earth with you and possible marrying you.” Stacy told excited.

“Sounds like I’m going to meet those aliens which grandmother always read for me.” Sahara said laughing. “I think I want to go right away so I can’t get cold feet. I can’t promise you that I’m going to bring someone home.” She continued contemplatively. “Don’t worry about that sweetheart. It’s just for fun but there is opportunity for more. I don’t want you to feel pressured. When your aunt told to me about this idea I was skeptical at first. I thought it’s too soon for you to seek a mate. Then I realized that I found mine when I was a teen. You can never know where you find love and how much time you have with him or her. I wish you luck. We will be waiting what happens for you in Sixam. Remember to have fun.” Stella said and hugged her daughter.

vhg6me.png

It was almost the next morning when Sahara arrived to the Avakonia Voyager in Sixam. All competitions will be held in this house. She met all bachelors in the garden. Their names were Orion, Baldwin, Icarus and Aiken. They told her that they were supposed to go to the Pinky Vintage Retro Diner. There they could get to know each other before competitions. Sahara loved the diner! It was so beautiful with its pastel colors. They drank some refreshments in the bar and talked a lot. All four men seemed to be very nice and very different. “This is going to be very interesting.” Sahara thought while drinking with the men. Before leaving all five danced together. They had fun morning together.

2ekhfrd.png

When they returned to the house it was time for the first competition. It was a card game. The winner will go on solo date with Sahara. Sahara was excited. Who will be the first one to go on date with her and where they will go? All men had decided a place where they wanted to take Sahara when it was their turn.

23vhwet.png

The winner of the card game was Orion. He wanted to take Sahara to the Muzeum Kosmosu I Kamieni. Orion is genius, nerd and bookworm so a museum was one of his favorite places. They studied stars, observed different kind of plants which looked like they were alive, and admired beautiful paintings and crystals. They had fun time together and Orion’s knowledge about things around him impressed Sahara. They ended up kissing in front of the crystals. “This isn’t bad experience at all.” Sahara thought smiling.

2ihnllg.png

The next competition was painting. The one who finishes his painting first will go on a date. This time there were three men competing. Everyone had only one chance to impress Sahara in solo date. Baldwin won and took Sahara to the Absolute Icebar. He is self-assured, outgoing and goofball, so fun time with him was guaranteed. They ordered some drinks in the bar and talked a lot. Baldwin told many jokes and Sahara actually found them funny. She couldn’t remember when she had laughed as much as this night! After dancing together the pair headed to the couches to relax. Before they even sat Sahara kissed Baldwin. This competition was going to be harder than she had expected. Maybe she really can find love from here?

nz3q4n.png
    10elt1d.png

Two solo dates was left. Aiken and Icarus competed by running on the treadmills. The one who will run longest will win. Not surprisingly the winner was Aiken. He is active. He also loves outdoors and music. Aiken decided to take Sahara to the Floating Camp & Grill Park. They started their date by fishing from the pond. Sahara enjoyed the silence and the views. It’s a good thing if you can spend time with someone without saying a word and still you feel comfortable. There were blue, glowing mushrooms and flowers everywhere. She also saw a lot of red leaves, giant water lilies and glowing roots. This was definitely one of the most extraordinary places she had visited!
    2chuv05.png
    After fishing they continued their dates with a picnic. They sat on picnic table, ate some food and flirted with each other. Like other dates before Sahara found herself kissing Aiken. How could she choose only one of these guys based on one date with each? Luckily she didn’t have to choose yet. There was one more date coming.

alm2pd.png

That night Icarus took Sahara to the Glamour Relax Spa. He is creative, romantic and cheerful guy. His creativeness would fit well in the Starborn family. The pair enjoyed their time in the sauna. They also tried out different massages and swam in the swimming pool. Before they went to relax in the hot tub Sahara kissed Icarus’ soft lips.

2uptibl.png
    24qla39.png

When they returned to the house it was time for the last competition. This time men’s task were to craft a statue. The one who is fastest will have an opportunity to continue getting to know Sahara. Maybe even marry her. It wasn’t certain though that Sahara would choose the winner. If she doesn’t feel connection with him she has the right to choose other one. Exciting times were in the house. Who will win and will Sahara choose him or someone else?

I hope she comes back to Earth with Icarus! <3
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    So sad that they all passed aways :'(
    But hey I am happy for Sahara and I hope she will find the right one

Chapter 21: Happy living

It’s quite odd to be dead and be among the stars. Time flies so differently than when I was alive. Sometimes it feels like it doesn’t move at all and suddenly many years have passed without me even really noticing it. This time time has flied very fast and a lot of things have happened in my legacy.

The winner of the last competition was Baldwin. Sahara was very happy for that. Baldwin was the one who makes her laugh and she was sure their life together would be very happy. The couple travelled to the Earth and Baldwin met Sahara’s family. They all got along quite well. Only Grimmy was sometimes mean to Baldwin but that was just part of his personality.

Sahara noticed soon that Baldwin was like made for her and she proposed. Baldwin felt the same way and accepted. They went married in Sixam in the place called Alien Royal Wedding Park . The wedding were beautiful. The whole family were there. Stacy was pregnant to Fletcher who she had married just before Sahara’s wedding. She had finally decided that it was time for her to start her own family and live with Fletcher.

sgsjgj.png

Sahara had been right about that life with Baldwin would be happy. After their wedding they went to lot of dates. They visited parks, bars, cafes and bluffs. They were full of love and Baldwin always knew how to make Sahara laugh.

289yi37.png

Baldwin got a job as an astronaut and Sahara composed from home. Soon they had enough money to renovate the house. It looks quite nice now. Totally different indeed. They have a garden in the middle of the house.

When Sahara and Baldwin built the new house, Grimmy aged up to a teen. He joined to the Renegades club, became its leader and met this girl Morgana. They fell in love and eventually they resigned from the club. They realized they wanted more from their lives than just pranking. I’m very happy about that. Sometimes it’s very difficult to just follow what happens without being able to affect things.

10pydxz.png

Stella was finally getting over his one and only true love. She decided that she can have fun even though she wasn’t going to marry anyone. She joined to the Partihaus and had a lot of fun with them. She was quite experimental.. The most important thing is that she had fun. She also kept working until the end. One day after work she just collapsed on their home street. There were many people mourning for her. She was loved that’s for sure.

sos6eq.png

After losing her mother Sahara realized that she didn’t have an heir yet and she and Baldwin were already adults. One night she whispered her need for an heir to Baldwin. He was very willing to fulfill this duty and it didn’t took long until Sahara was pregnant. She gave birth a cute little girl which they named Sonya.

34grln6.png

Grimmy moved out after Sonya’s birth. It was time for Sahara, Baldwin and Sonya to start their family life by three of them.

My family isn’t the only thing I can see from above. The Evil family is making some plans in their home Burnfire Lounge

9v8oio.png

“Our plan didn’t work!” An elder man yelled for others around the card table. “That Sam-guy died to his disease we gave to him and his child was weaker than she should. That part went right. Unfortunately Sabrina noticed Sahara’s less powerful powers and came up with an idea. Now Sahara is married to an alien and their child will have full powers! We have to make a new plan. How can we defeat those Starborns? Any ideas?” No-one said anything. Instead they headed to do some research on the computer.

2s6okeh.png

“Okay. Now we have a new plan. Bahadur will disguise himself to look like a human. Then his mission is to make Sonya to fall in love with him. When that part is accomplished Cadoc will take his place and get married with Sonya. Then his mission is to produce an heir with her. This way the heir will be on our side. Cadoc’s traits are much more evil than Bahadur’s so that’s why we will make this change. Bahadur is better for seducing this girl because Cadoc has difficulties with pretending a good guy.” The elder man named Arathorn said. “We understand this plan and why we need to do it this way dad. Let’s check out my outfit.” Bahadur assured and suggested. He looked quite handsome human man with his long black hair and pale skin.

6jdf7c.png

The four of them said goodbyes in the front of their home. “Remember your duty my son. Seduce this girl but remember that your brother will be the one who marries her.” Dervila, the mother of the sons, said while hugging Bahadur. “That means you can’t have too much fun with her brother.” Cadoc said laughing. “I’m coming after you when you inform us that you have finished your part.”

2r7akbt.png

Seeing this kind of things makes me want to warn my family but I can’t. I can only watch and wish for the best.
  • Persefona711Persefona711 Posts: 356 Member
    so awesome :o
    and nooooo Sabrina :cry: but it's good that she observe everyone from stars ^^
    qbDPpCu.jpg