Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

AYTO - Season 2 - A Sims3 Reality show where everybody wins.... Or loses

AlleenmensAlleenmens Posts: 18,714 Member
AYTO_zpsnvx2ltw4.jpg

If your Perfect Match was right in front of you... Would you even know it? 10 girls, 10 guys, 10 chances to find love... Are You The One?

Are you the One is a reality show where 20 people will live together to find their perfect match. If the 10 men and 10 women are able to correctly choose all ten perfect matches in ten weeks, they will win 1 million Simeleons to split among them. Each episode the cast will pair up with whoever they believe their perfect match is to compete in a challenge. The winners of the challenge will go on a date, and have a chance to test their match in the truth booth. The winning couple will go to the truth booth to determine if they are a perfect match or not. This is the only way to confirm matches. Each episode ends with a matching ceremony where the couples will be told how many perfect matches they have, but not which matches are correct... Once the truth booth confirms a perfect match, that couple will go to the honeymoon suite and will automatically be paired up for the remainder of the match ceremonies.

What's new this season?

This season things will be different from last season...

1. Challenges will be done individual...
2. There will be 4 winners every time... :smiley:
3. The 4 winners will choose a date.. That's why you will give me 3 potential dates with the challenge... I will choose the dates according the sequence of how you sent your stuff in... If Lo sent her stuff in first I will take her first pick... And so on...
4. Then I will do an episode with the challenges and dates...
5. After the episode you will vote for 1 of the winning couples to go to the truth booth...
6. Then I will do a mini episode of the Truth Booth...
7. And then you will choose your dates... Guys will choose first this season... If the couple didn't match in the truth booth that person can choose someone else... ;)
8. Then I will do another episode...

If you are new, here is the first season...

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/866433/are-you-the-one-a-sims3-reality-show-where-everybody-wins-or-loses#latest

Post edited by Alleenmens on

Comments