Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Surreal's Thank You Thread

Darn it, StephSteb - you made me create a thread over here! lol

Thank you for the Compass Clock - totally unexpected but very much appreciated. My simmies thank you for your generosity. :smile:

Comments

• SurrealSurreal Posts: 3,241 Member
    Logged into old site and saw that I had gifts. What???

Thank you @APotts - That awesome Sea Loving Rug AND the Delicacy Server Stand. Clutter is the best. ;)

Thank you @iliveforsleep - New hair!! City Side Braids - just in time for one of my girls heading off to Uni.

Thank both of you so much - you are very kind and my sims are very appreciative. :smile:
    ::runs off to download and play with new stuff::
    @queenmaybelline - wow - popped into the store for a minute and saw a lovely gift from you! That beautiful Floral Summer dress - thank you so much and Merry Christmas (or insert appropriate holiday greeting if you prefer). Wonder how many of my sims will end up wearing it? haha Probably quite a few.
  • queenmaybellinequeenmaybelline Posts: 37 Member
    Enjoy @Surreal :) Merry Christmas!
    @charlotteprice - have been a bit busy lately and not on the boards much... popped into the old site and saw I had a gift - and then I saw it was from you. How very thoughtful of you - that was very kind. I hope things are going well for you and that things are improving. I can only say it is very generous of you to be thinking of others at this time, and want to offer my sincere thanks that of all the people you could think of just now, that you thought of me. Thanks, sweetie.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! I hope you get some Simming in and are able to enjoy your gift!

Things are so-so my way. If its not this, then its that :s

*hugs*