Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    Aw! Twin nooboos! And more nooboos!
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Marialein wrote: »
    Oh so sweet little twin girl <3 and a next to come :)

Aren't they adorable! <3
    Aw! Twin nooboos! And more nooboos!

A nooboo-boom!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Twin girls <3 And a third nooboo already on the way omg :love:
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    Hooray for the adorable nooboos! I can't wait to see what kind of cute mix of their parents they'll be! :)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Twin girls <3 And a third nooboo already on the way omg :love:

Aren't they loveable! <3
    Hooray for the adorable nooboos! I can't wait to see what kind of cute mix of their parents they'll be! :)

Spoiler alert!
    A very cute mix! :lol:
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited March 2016
    Aww! I can't wait to see just how cute they are! =)

Edit: I don't think I said, but I have just binge read your story and really loved it. The thread is now bookmarked! =)
    Post edited by Spottydog714 on
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
    Aww! I can't wait to see just how cute they are! =)

Edit: I don't think I said, but I have just binge read your story and really loved it. The thread is now bookmarked! =)

Thank you so much! It makes me so happy to hear that :blush:
    edited March 2016
    2.21 Nooboo-preparations

2_3_16_18_56_01.png

"How do you picture this, Sophia?" Blue's expression was concerned. With a shaking lip Sophia stared at the white bar in her hands. Their twins had only been born two months ago. "I don't know, how do you?" Sophia said with a tiny voice. If the timing might have been right, a second pregnancy would have been amazing news. But the timing wasn't right, lack of space and time were major concerns. Blue stroke his hand through his hair. "Plum.. I just don't know right now." He said. The tiny office he had once considered for a nursery, just seemed cruel right now. From a distance Sophia heard crying. She got up from the toilet and took big steps towards the nursery, followed by Blue.

8_3_16_15_40_16.png

A few minutes in mother's arms were enough for little Tatum. Soon Sophia sat down in the chair that stood against the wall. "We could fit another crib in here." She whispered, so that she wouldn't wake up Troian. She knew Troian would demand more than just a quick cuddle to fall back asleep. "Three cribs would fit, maybe. But three beds sure wont." Blue said annoyed. "Besides, there are two of them now. And they wake each other up all the time. Imagine three." Sophia buried her face in her hands. "I don't know, okay."

8_3_16_15_44_11.png

Softly Blue pulled Sophia up, before embracing her. "I'm sorry. I'm being stressed and I shouldn't take it out on you." He said, softly rubbing her back. "We're going to make this work, we'll find a way. And it will be the most welcomed nooboo ever." Sophia's shoulders relaxed upon hearing this. "I'm glad to hear so." She said, squeezing him a little closer.

8_3_16_15_41_50.png

"Maybe we can use the attic, build a dormer to add space." Blue said, as his mind flooded with ideas. "Another staircase would fit in the hallway. It's where Phantom has little Stan's room." Sophia softly smiled at Blue. "That's my man." She whispered. "Maybe Phantom could even help me build it." Blue's eyes sparkled at the thought. After his mothers passing he craved for attention from his family. "I bet he would like that." Sophia answered.

8_3_16_15_59_03.png

"It's so roomy!" Sophia said enthusiastically. The added floor of their house consisted out of a hallway, a bathroom and a bedroom. Arm in arm the couple admired the freshly painted room.

8_3_16_17_26_19.png

"When will we be moving the twins up here?" Sophia asked, as she admired the artsy wallpaper. Blue laughed at her cheerfulness. "Soon enough, honey." He said, smiling at her. "Phantom will help move their cribs up in a few weeks. He's busy with work right now." That wasn't entirely true. Phantom did take a week off from work to help build the dormer, but his boss, or now their boss, wasn't the one causing trouble. His wife, however did. Elle was okay with Phantom helping, but not okay with him being away all the time. But to be honest, she always found something to complain. "Maybe you should bring them flowers." Sophia said, she knew exactly what was going on.

8_3_16_16_29_46.png

"Look at this little cutie!" Blue admired his nephew who was lurking from his bottle. His little Troian was needy and noisy, his little Tatum was the complete opposite. She was quiet and reserved. Stan, was a whole other world. The baby softly murmured, but never displeased. His brown eyes constantly observing everyone around him. Troian wouldn't even let herself be hold by anyone other than her parents. And Tatum was okay with basically everyone. But Stan undeniably was right in between. He was obviously suspicious with Blue, but wasn't screaming like he was about to be murdered. "Do you want coffee when you're done?" Phantom asked, who had just entered the room.

8_3_16_16_37_58.png

"How is dad doing?" Phantom cut right to the chase, as soon as Blue sat down. His showing stubbles and untamed hair didn't go unnoticed. "He's getting worse, we've started to lock his door at night." Blue shook his head. "He's been talking to himself lately." Sophia added "Often about Avery. Like she's in the room with him." Phantom's face fell. "Oh.." He said, somewhere they were all still denying it. "But you guys manage?" He asked, afraid. "Dad's not going anywhere." Blue reassured him. "He's fine being right here with us." Sophia squeezed his arm. "He only should stop hitting on our babysitter, she's a minor!" She said jokingly, hoping to lighten the mood.

8_3_16_16_40_18.png

As Sophia and Blue made their leave, Blue couldn't resist glancing back one last time. He saw Elle kissing Phantom's cheek, while whispering some reassuring words. They might fight a lot but it was clear they cared for each other.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I love the way how you manage to give your story a realistic touch. I mean if you look at my Huebschs they get so many babies one after the other but they are always happy no matter if the little ones sleep in the hallway or the kitchen or their own room. :D
    I love the way how you manage to give your story a realistic touch. I mean if you look at my Huebschs they get so many babies one after the other but they are always happy no matter if the little ones sleep in the hallway or the kitchen or their own room. :D

Well they have the moneys so might as well build a room :lol:
    But on a more serious note, I love adding these little realistic hints in this particular story, if Phantom's wishing well girlfriend would have been a ghost, I would've went with it though. :lol:

But I love the stay-true-to-sims story style too! Like, let's be friends, fall in love, engage, marry and get pregnant all in the same day!
    2.22 Dad?

8_3_16_17_12_26.png

"Dad?" After hearing a loud smack both Sophia and Blue rushed downstairs. Unconscious Jameson laid on the floor. Immediately Blue fell to his knees, pulling his father over. "Blue!" Sophia said, her phone already in her hand." Tears fell from Blue's eyes. "I can do this! It worked with mommy too!" While Blue sounded like a nine year old, he was pushing on his father's chest. The moment the telephonist spoke her oh-so well known sentence, Jameson started coughing. "Thank the maker." Blue whispered, cradling Jameson to his chest.

8_3_16_17_52_35.png

"Dad!" After a early morning walk Blue, Sophia and Jameson were almost home. With a loud bang Jameson's head hit the concrete. Like a reflex Blue let himself fall next to him. "No, no, no!" He said, once again trying to reanimate his father. Meanwhile Sophia was informing 911 of the situation when Jameson caught his breath. "Dad..." Blue pushed his father against his chest. "I knew it was not your time, yet."

8_3_16_20_13_35.png

"Dad?" Blue opened the bathroom door. "Plum!" He shouted, the door had been closed for at least fifteen minutes now. "No, I... Don't." He stammered, starting his usual routine. He was getting used to it know. "Come on..." But Jameson didn't cough, or caught his breath.

8_3_16_19_45_01.png

Only this morning he had heard his father talk. Speak so soothing and sweet, almost like Avery was in the room with him. He didn't want that to be the last thing he ever heard his father say. Not without knowing it was. He didn't want his father to ever say his last words anyway.

8_3_16_20_15_01.png

"Avery, I'm so glad to see you tonight. Soon we'll see each other as much as we used too." Blue mimicked the words he last heard his father say. Like his mother, there was only a limited amount of time he could safe his father. His head hanging down, he left the badroom. A heavy feeling came over him."Blue!" Sophia's voice pierced his ears. "I'm in labour!"

A/N
    A huge time jump will happen, just preparing you all ;)
    WAIT! What? No not J too :'( Did he really came back this often and then he died?

Yes he did, I think Grim has a weak spot for Blue's begging! I believe he even died once more, but I forgot to take pictures. I was so happy that he kept coming back, I'll really miss him!
  • Ruby10990Ruby10990 Posts: 491 Member
    farewell Gen 1, I'll miss you :'(
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    R.I.P J <3 Generation 2 is officially in charge now :)
  • sdangelo78sdangelo78 Posts: 75 Member
    Great story. I love the details and personality you put into it.
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Goodbye J. Now you and Avery will be together for eternity... :'(
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Caught up! Such sad chapters! Good bye Avery and J! You will be missed.

On a happy note, I love seeing Blue and Phantom turn into responsible dads and how realistic the ups and downs of marriage and kids are. Well done!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Ruby10990 wrote: »
    farewell Gen 1, I'll miss you :'(

So will I!
    R.I.P J <3 Generation 2 is officially in charge now :)

Yes they are, but they kind of were already ;)
    sdangelo78 wrote: »
    Great story. I love the details and personality you put into it.

Thank you so much! I love hearing those things <3
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Goodbye J. Now you and Avery will be together for eternity... :'(

Yes they will, I guess they were really missing each other.
    Caught up! Such sad chapters! Good bye Avery and J! You will be missed.

On a happy note, I love seeing Blue and Phantom turn into responsible dads and how realistic the ups and downs of marriage and kids are. Well done!

Thank you so much! I love them as parents in the game. :blush:
    2.23 Meet the Grace's

9_3_16_14_21_15.png

"Let's play a race, Tatum." Troian said as she climbed up. "On the count of 3, we'll cross over as fast as we can!" Tatum gave a quick nod. "1.." Troian started. "2.. 3!" Troian shouted as she raced over. "Cheater!" Tatum claimed, trying to keep up. After a do over, and another do over, the girls sat down at the floor of the playground. Both laughing. "That was exhausting!" Tatum said, still catching her breath.

9_3_16_14_25_02.png

Arm in arm they paraded towards the picnic table. Some locals where eating hamburgers as Troian sat down in front of them. Everyone knew the girls by now and they were greeted warmheartedly. "Hello girls, stopping by for a quick bite?" Cassandra Goth asked as she gestured towards the plate. "No thanks, madam." The girls chirped together, making the crowd evolve in an 'aawwhhh!'.

9_3_16_15_00_35.png

Both girls enjoyed their father's attention, Blue read their girls like Jameson had once done to Phantom and he. With full attention they listened to Blue's story telling. They knew just how to say the right things to flatter him. Him and everybody really, both girls loved making friends more than anyone. Which made them even more desirable.

9_3_16_14_36_23.png

Yet, both of them had nasty habits. Troian could erupt in screaming and tears without any warning. She would throw enormous temper tantrums out of the blue. The big fluffy unicorn that stood in Tatum and hers room was often the victim. Tatum didn't have these anger-issues. However she had her own bad trait. That trait regarded personal hygiene, among other things. Tatum had developed a hatred for showering. The only way to get her clean, was fill up the bath. Which was a very time consuming activity. She would also fart in front of important visitors, and don't even get started on leaving her mess everywhere. Yet their parents find them perfect.

9_3_16_14_52_13.png

And quite honestly, they kind of are. Even with their nasty habits, Troian and Tatum were loveable. Even though they had so many friends, they preferred each other. Tatum didn't mind Troian ranting, and Troian found Tatum's farts nothing more than funny.

9_3_16_15_04_04.png

And then there was Farrrah, who grew from a little baby to an artsy nine year old extremely fast. After moving the twins up to the attic, Farrah stayed in the old nursery until she was old enough to fit in a normal bed. Which resulted in a room make over.

13_3_16_17_29_49.png

Unlike her sisters, Farrah had blonde hair. Sure, she wore the same cute boots as them. And they played with her occasionally. But they weren't triplets, Farrah was one year younger, a little more reserved. And she had her very own hobby's. She didn't mind, though. They were sisters through and through.

8_3_16_20_21_45.png

Troian Avery Grace is the eldest of the twins. She's slightly skinnier than Tatum, but apart from that they're as good as identical for now. Troian's trait is hot-headed and she has the Social Butterfly aspiration

8_3_16_20_22_41.png

Tatum Olivia Grace (named after Sophia's mother) is the youngest of the twins and the middle child. I gave her glasses, because they look so cute on her! She had them when I aged her up. Her trait is slob and her aspiration is Social Butterfly, like her sister.

20_3_16_18_36_06.png

Farrah Grace is the youngest sister. She is only a year younger than the twins, and the youngest sister. Unlike her sisters, her aspiration is Artistic Prodigy. Her trait is art lover, which she inherited from her mother.
    When you wrote that there would be a big time jump I thought that the girls would maybe already teenagers, but I am glad they aren't. They are so cute and all got those eyes that Blue loves so much.
    When you wrote that there would be a big time jump I thought that the girls would maybe already teenagers, but I am glad they aren't. They are so cute and all got those eyes that Blue loves so much.

I couldn't possibly NOT show you those adorable little children! :lol:
    But baby-to-ten isn't nothing, so I thought I'd prepare you ;)
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Tatum is my favourite. She resembles her father most of the girls. I think.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    They're all so cute! I can't wait to see what sorts of trouble they get into. :D
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Tatum is my favourite. She resembles her father most of the girls. I think.

She definitely has his eyeshape! But I can't help but notice Farrah's the one who inherited his nose. I'm glad you like her! I really can't choose :lol:
    They're all so cute! I can't wait to see what sorts of trouble they get into. :D

Aren't they! I love them so much!