Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Sims and Friends: Share Your Stories!!

Comments

• SilentWolf101SilentWolf101 Posts: 3,898 Member
    @FayeShinomori I'm glad that my measly opinion was helpful to you! XD The thing is, my opinion is based on the fact that I never wear make-up (and when I do, it's only dark eyeshadow...). So... Seeing a lot of makeup is one of those things that is a little out of my taste... XD
    ~Open your mind before your mouth~
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    Come Join The Mafia! | Monthly Simlit Story Challenges
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Just stopping by to say hi (again) not much to say but I am tired. I could fall asleep sitting right here zzzzz Posted up to chapter 10 of my asylum challenge if anyone is interested. I should go work on chapter 11 but ... I am beat and I would really like it to be coherent. https://lisabeesims.wordpress.com/

[img][/img]zzzzz_zpsztyfyzxy.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
  • FayeShinomoriFayeShinomori Posts: 3,523 Member
    @SilentWolf101: I don't wear makeup either, but I love experimenting with the makeup in Sims 4. I have toned Hippodaemia's makeup down a bit and gave her a more "outdoorsy" look so now she's ready to go trudging through the forest collecting plants and fishing at the lake. Even though I'm not overly feminine myself, I still love putting makeup on Sims and dressing them up in pretty dresses since I am a sucker for dresses. In summertime, I am constantly wearing a dress and I'm always buying new ones. Can't wait for summer to get here because I sure do hate wearing pants!
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    Good morning!

Leliana has been busy searching for the perfect lot for their new business. Enjoy!

http://www.jes2gstories.com/if-we-build-it/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • Simslover163Simslover163 Posts: 2,833 Member
    Happy Timezones!!!

It's @mastressalita 's birthday, so Happy Birthday, Mastress!! :)

To celebrate, @CathyTea and I took her out for a night of dancing! @SilverDaybreak and @sabreene, you also made appearances. Enjoy!!

Dancing with the SimStars
    sEgXZ52.jpg
    Sims 3 Blog | Tales from Veronica L. Hopkins High | Camellia Treasures (Coming Soon)
  • PmlTryPmlTry Posts: 783 Member
    Night

Inheritance: Chapter 6, Part 2

MATURE SEXUAL CONTENT

The Family Baghill

screenshot-581.jpg
  • PmlTryPmlTry Posts: 783 Member
    Good evening @everyone,

@PmlTry: Nice to see you pop in and will try to check out your story when I get a chance. I was wondering if you had a Sims 4 self or a sim who could represent you in my game with the others for cameo/guest star fun in my stories.

Well, I don't have Sims 4, and I don't have a sims self, but your idea intrigues me. If I can, I'll try to do a Sims selfie this weekend. Thanks!
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    [img][/img]03-17-16_10-27-14nbspAM_zpsdm6swder.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    Hippodaemia has aged up into a YA and is now married with their first baby on the way. Here she is looking a bit more outdoorsy and not too out there with how much makeup I had on her when she was a Teen:

Hippodaemia%20YA_zpsbozgspbt.png

I hope all of you are having a great day or night! I'm staying home tonight which is nothing out of the ordinary because I'm a recluse, but my dad's bringing me home a pizza for my dinner and I'm happy for that because cheese pizza is my favorite food in the entire world! I am obsessed with pizza lol I could eat it every single day in a row and still want more! (That's probably why I'm gaining too much weight again lol)
    edited March 2016
    @FayeShinomori XD We're the opposite. I wear jeans all year long (even in the hot summer).

I've come to a realization... I will be out of town on the 20th, when my original deadline for sims 3 submissions was for my simself legacy. So, to fix that, I'll be postponing the deadline to the first of April.

Still looking for submissions (hence the change to my siggy. :3). Because of this, I will also be willing to recreate a sims 4 character in sims 3. :)

If I don't get enough sims by the deadline, then I might have to create some characters to add, or postpone the story even longer in the hopes of getting more submissions. :(
    Post edited by SilentWolf101 on
    Yes, I'm still working on my stories. But I am restarting them (again). Links will come when they're up. :)
    @SilentWolf101: The only time I enjoy wearing pants is in the fall and winter because I get to have nice fleece pajama bottoms to wear around the house or going out shopping, and I wear a nightgown on top of the pants to keep me even warmer. Indiana is not known for very friendly or predictable weather, especially in winter, so it's best to bundle up and ride out the season in a pair of cozy pants and a warm nightgown too. I despise winter with a passion! If I had my way, I would keep the season set to summer year round, or maybe a little bit of autumn weather too because I love to lay in bed at night with my window open in autumn time and feel the refreshing breeze come through my window. The summer heat doesn't like me, though. I have a lot of health problems and I easily get dehydrated and with some of the medicines I'm on, they make me prone to heat sickness so now whenever summer rolls around, I wear my sun hat outside and enjoy the heat full-time!
    edited March 2016
    @FayeShinomori Lol. Neither is Colorado, but that's just Bi-Polar Colorado year round... I don't mind winter or summer, I hate Spring, and I love Autumn!

Hey @everybody! I've created an actual thread for the simself legacy story now, similar to @CitizenErased14 Ashes To Ashes thread. :)The link, which is also included in my siggy (click the image).
    Hey guys! New chapter our for Askew With Montesque! ^-^
    1.02: New Job
    It had been a long night. His funds were already running low, and last night's bar tab did nothing to help his financial status. Neither did the children screaming outside when he woke up this morning...
  • xMike_BxxMike_Bx Posts: 222 Member
    If you don`t know, episode 3 of Murder Valley Sims is up!

Go read/comment/feedback!

h t t p s://murdervalleysims(dot)wordpress(dot)com
  • mastressalitamastressalita Posts: 2,874 Member
    Aww, thanks for the birthday well-wishes, guys. It was sweet and appreciated. ^_^
    sali_adbanner3.jpg
    Have a Sim story site? Please submit your link to the Stories and Legacies Index!
    Check out my Simlit at Sim Stories: Hijinks from the World of Sims 3!
    My Simlit Discussion/Updates | The Fringe | Short Story Challenges
    Well, Hippodaemia and Pelops just watched their beloved son Acastus and darling daughter Leucosia grow up into children, no longer needing the cooing and rocking. And those two have turned out so, so great!

Acastus: Acastus%20Nolan_zpscufwoplq.png

Leucosia: Leucosia%20Nolan_zpsqt6ml0vc.png

I just know Leucosia is going to be a beauty queen once she hits her teen years. She's already so beautiful (At least she is to me) and I just love her. Acasus and Leucosia also have a baby sister named Sterope and they have yet another sibling on the way. It will be a busy house again, but I didn't create this mansion for no one to live in it!
  • gnaslinggnasling Posts: 208 Member
    edited March 2016
    Hi everyone! Hope that you're all doing well and getting lots of writing out there :)
    Know that thing where you have a story that just needs out? It happened to me (again) :( so rather than writing what I already have, I ended up building some sets for this new story that's been mulling in my head for a while.

Screenshot-48_zpsdocfxshr.png

Screenshot-49_zps8e4sylx9.png

So, yeah, this flower shop happened. I don't know when I'll be ready with anything, but I'm very inspired to do this story, so I feel like I'd better ride it out while it lasts, no? I don't know, maybe it's stupid, but there you are. I'm running with it.
    I'm finding that I enjoy doing sets lots more than I used to. I used to just dump my Sims in a pre-made house and that was it. But I'm really starting to appreciate redecorating those houses. I don't feel like building, but furniture, clutter, and so forth is so fun to add. It also really helps me in building characters. Any of y'all have experience with this kind of thing? I'm curious :)

Anyway, as I said: I hope you're all doing great and feeling inspired. I know I am :)
    Post edited by gnasling on
  • Jes2GJes2G Posts: 13,032 Member
    F.I.S.H. FRIDAY!! Woot!

Melody goes into labor...and River is still at work. Oh boy...

http://www.jes2gstories.com/2-3-voicemail/
    forum_final.png

Read Delicious Dishes & Dreams and more Stories By Jes2G!
    Origin ID: Jes2G | Forum Thread | Twitter | Tumblr
  • SilverDaybreakSilverDaybreak Posts: 2,080 Member
    Hello @everyone,

I have started a new blog called Silver's Interactive Simming and am looking for ideas for the welcome page. The following is what I have so far about the story idea I have for my third game save. Any help would be appreciated. My sugars are high today (at 16) making it a little hard for me to think clearly. Since the site is to be interactive, I thought I'd ask you @all for help.

Welcome page:

Welcome to my new blog where I will be visiting each household in a 3rd game save for which I am using all new Sims including ones created by yours truly, premade households that come in the game gallery and households from the galleries of my Simming friends and others. For each visit, I plan to take 10-15 pictures but not write any captions on them and let my readers tell the story they see in the pictures. I hope that you'll all join me in making this a fun place to use our imaginations by letting the pictures tell a story.

It will be interesting to see the different dialogues and stories we come up with. Kind of like bring a still life picture to life and those story posts that come up on Facebook from time to time where one person writes two or more words and then another continues and so on. For this site readers can do the same either by beginning with the first picture and then continue with each photo or you can comment by telling the story you see and then let others tell their views.

Thanks for your help,

Silver
    Alright everybody! I'm going on my trip now! I'll see ya when I get back!
  • thesealofthesimsthesealofthesims Posts: 722 Member
    Take care. :)
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @SilentWolf101 Have a nice trip!

@gnasling That flower shop looks lovely. Also to your question: I like building so I do that a lot, but if I see a nice premade house (or if I don't have the energy to build at the moment) I don't mind just putting my Sims there either. And when that happens, I have tons of fun redecorating the house to fit the Sims' tastes and personalities... and my tastes as well :)
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    @RipuAncestor Unfortunately, I'm not a great builder at all. I love nice-looking houses and architecture, but I'm not good at it all. I usually just go for re-decorating, and it really is lots of fun.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @gnasling: I like the new shop so far! Maybe add some more items near the walls? Some parts of it just look a little too empty (but routing might also be a concern if you fill them up...building is hard)

@SilentWolf101: Bon voyage! ;)

---

And with this, Annette's arc is over (and hiatus reigns supreme):

Oou2VKV.png

“I thought we were in danger,” Julienne said, whispering.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr