Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• simondhaenesimondhaene Posts: 77 Member
    edited March 2016
    hopefully we get on Wednesday information about a new game pack!!!
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    edited March 2016

No announcement this week did you not read what Drake posted?
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

oooh how do you know that:(
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member

Because she posted it for everyone to see :joy:
    giphy_1.gif
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member

she posted this, meaning theres no announcements this week
    *slowly walks in and sees all the cute animals*

BRIEz4G.gif
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu

she posted this, meaning theres no announcements this week
    *slowly walks in and sees all the cute animals*

BRIEz4G.gif

oooooooooooooooh :'(
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    edited March 2016
    At this rate they ll probebly have the gamepack and expansion pack announcement at the same time in April.

Not going to happen LOL.

You know what's going to happen though? It's going to happen that we will only get one EP this year and one GP, and more 4 SP's.

If that one EP is Generations i'm happy with it, i can't stand EA releasing pack after pack anymore.
    tenor.gif
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    At this rate they ll probebly have the gamepack and expansion pack announcement at the same time in April.

Not going to happen LOL.

You know what's going to happen though? It's going to happen that we will only get one EP this year and one GP, and more 4 SP's.

If that one EP is Generations i'm happy with it, i can't stand EA releasing pack after pack anymore.

I still hope we get a stuffpack in May.
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    One thing is clear: fans are getting upset and starting to lose patience (and hope). EPs/GPs releases are becoming farther and farther apart (not a good sign although not necessarily a bad one either). I don't know what they'll announce next but it better be awesome. I hope this delay means they have been taking fans' input and feedback into consideration and are preparing something that will blow all of us away (I'm aware this may well be whishful thinking on my part...)
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    Drake only really commented about the gifs that were posted. She didn't officially confirm that there will be no announcement this week.
    Aussie_Simmer
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Drake only really commented about the gifs that were posted. She didn't officially confirm that there will be no announcement this week.

her "no" gifs are the new unofficial official announcement.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

her "no" gifs are the new unofficial official announcement.

Yeah, and Tom Cruise said no. It was a "no" gif :/
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I have no control over it, so I am not going to worry about it. I am sorry for all the people who are disappointed though.
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    edited March 2016
    I've officially given up hope for a game pack this month. I doubt we'll even get a stuff pack.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • Aussie_SimmerAussie_Simmer Posts: 2,623 Member
    SimGuruDave shouldn't have SAID SOON.
    Aussie_Simmer

Indeed, even with the no information in so long this is really what added salt to the wound. Soon is too vague. It could be mean "months" for the person saying it and days for the person it's being said to, with no clarification. That only leads to disappointment, confusion and irritation.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    This thread is getting too painful to watch.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member

Not going to happen LOL.

This is incredibly realistic. It's just taking them so long to release stuff.
    LR3g0ni.jpg
  • Krisha880Krisha880 Posts: 1,553 Member

He did however also post this: http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Soon
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    They obviously love to wind us all up, they find it sooo funny [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/r/lucille-portable.gif[/img]
    giphy_1.gif
  • EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    People said "have patience!" now everyone in this forum is disappointed. rather see them not say anything rather than ramping up false hype >.>
    I don't even feel like purchasing a ticket for next weeks' hype train. I'm over it, someone wake me up when we get actual news.

and I'll see you here next week. ;)
  • JulinhoXD2001JulinhoXD2001 Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2016
    @SimGuruDrake Could you please, at least, tell us if this month is going to have any Stuff Pack or Game Pack?
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    They may wait until April when their new budget starts. Maybe the end of this budget didn't bring in enough to finish something.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top