Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,860 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    All this for a simple Gamepack? What is this.

Exactly. This had better be the best non-EP release EVER.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • yuppyupp Posts: 570 Member
    If she doesn't post a no gif then Ima take that as a yes
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

I really have no clue why this ''gamepack'' is taking so long. I bet the content will be very underwhelming anyways, don't expect any miracles.

Better just get rid of the GP's and release 3 EP's a year or whatever. This is taking so long.

I'm seriously wondering what monster they are creating.
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    yupp wrote: »
    If she doesn't post a no gif then Ima take that as a yes

She did post a no. Just gotta scroll back a bit :(
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    *slowly walks in and sees all the cute animals*

BRIEz4G.gif

tumblr_o0luvsiCUQ1rkauwdo1_500.gif
    tenor.gif
    @SimGuruDrake right now:

tumblr_mrvfontrwm1rp3b5eo1_500.gif

:')
  • CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/now_what_finding_nemo.gif[/img]
    giphy_1.gif
    edited March 2016

I really have no clue why this ''gamepack'' is taking so long. I bet the content will be very underwhelming anyways, don't expect any miracles.

Better just get rid of the GP's and release 3 EP's a year or whatever. This is taking so long.

This. all this...it seems like the EP/GP/SP is too...hard? too much redistribution of resources? I mean I honestly don't know what gives now. I know we had the store in Sims 3 that the store team was its own thing, so we did have more than just SP/EP, but this....current set up does not look like it's working. We are hearing nothing, we cannot spend money on what is not out. I know it's not the guru's fault (they are just the messengers) and I'm sure the Devs are working hard on what they are working on and that they do not control how the suits want resources distributed, but I really feel like something has gone astray here. They should just change it back to the way it was before, when it was working.

Edited b/c my fingers are faster than my brain.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Bernhardvd22Bernhardvd22 Posts: 250 Member
    [img]http://www.🐸🐸🐸🐸.us/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/now_what_finding_nemo.gif[/img]

going to cry in a corner :(
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,627 Member
    edited March 2016

This. all this...it seems like the EP/GP/SP is too...hard? too much redistribution of resources? I mean I honestly don't know what gives now. I know we had the store in Sims 3 that the store team was its own thing, so we did have more than just SP/EP, but this....currently set up do not look like it's working. We are hearing nothing, we cannot spend money on what is not out. I know it's not the guru's fault (they are just the messengers) and I'm sure the Devs are working hard on what they are working on and that they do not control how the suits want resources distributed, but I really feel like something has gone astray here. They should just change it back to the way it was before, when it was working.

We have absolutely no idea when "soon" was meant to refer to. It commonly means anywhere from a few days to months in software-land. We've no actual evidence that there's a delay at all.

That said, I'd awfully like if we had a vague idea of when stuff might be coming in the future. Just tell us "there's a new add-on announcement currently expected in ____, assuming all goes as currently planned."
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member

tumblr_inline_mzk1vld0HD1qj3ir1.gif
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    TableFlippingProwl_zpsir5nuyeo.png

i agree with prowl atm ^
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu

This. all this...it seems like the EP/GP/SP is too...hard? too much redistribution of resources? I mean I honestly don't know what gives now. I know we had the store in Sims 3 that the store team was its own thing, so we did have more than just SP/EP, but this....currently set up do not look like it's working. We are hearing nothing, we cannot spend money on what is not out. I know it's not the guru's fault (they are just the messengers) and I'm sure the Devs are working hard on what they are working on and that they do not control how the suits want resources distributed, but I really feel like something has gone astray here. They should just change it back to the way it was before, when it was working.

We have absolutely no idea when "soon" was meant to refer to. It commonly means anywhere from a few days to months in software-land. We've no actual evidence that there's a delay at all.

At this point I would say "soon" is not soon enough.

tumblr_inline_mzk1vld0HD1qj3ir1.gif

bellatrix-lestrange-i-dont-like-to-be-kept-waiting.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    It's still very disappointing. I know "soon" is no set time, but it usually doesn't mean weeks and weeks. Once again for another week, we don't even know what this pack is about. I'm having a hard time looking forward to something unknown.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
    I don't know, just how i feel right now: [img]http://stream1.🐸🐸🐸🐸.com/view7/3518066/sheldon-cooper-and-his-papers-o.gif[/img]
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    apBRmzM_700b_v5.jpg

mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,386 Member
    Oh well hopefully the patch will make up for it. If we can get in bed animations in the patch I can wait till April for a gamepack.
    Oh well hopefully the patch will make up for it. If we can get in bed animations in the patch I can wait till April for a gamepack.

And if they don't come in the patch what then? I admire your optimism I just wished I shared it and weren't so plummed cynical.
    Now we are going back to the same plum like every week.

'Oh well, maybe next week then! ^_^'

.. 2078

Oh well, still nothing, well maybe next year.

• Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    A patch this week? @SimGuruDrake
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

• PolyrhythmPolyrhythm Posts: 2,789 Member
    I will be slightly less salty (just ever so slightly) if we at least get the patch this week.
    :*:,:*:*:*::*:,:*:*:*::
    v5Yd2X5.png
  • HarollyHarolly Posts: 75 Member
    *slowly walks in and sees all the cute animals*

BRIEz4G.gif

Ndb82bzY0VsiY.gif
    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    xgu3gOi.gif
    "It's just called a phone."
    "What an impractical name."
  • Petarce123Petarce123 Posts: 493 Member
    I feel like there won't be a Game Pack released in March!!! :(
    I want Seasons and Island Paradise for The Sims 4!

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top