Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Just caught up. Aww my heart breaks for J and Aver, so sad about his condition, but you wrote it very well. At least now we have the wedding to look forward to. Blue and Sophia continue to be adorable :)

Thank you, I was really anxious about that part :blush:
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Caught up! Blue and Sophia are cute. I'm sad about J. Don't want to say goodbye to either Avery or J! Time stop!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    Awwww. I just read your whole story tonight.. your writing is coming along beautifully, I think you are really going for it and getting into it! I really enjoyed it, you are a great story teller... You add lots of neat little details for immersion that I just love! Can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work!!
    Caught up! Blue and Sophia are cute. I'm sad about J. Don't want to say goodbye to either Avery or J! Time stop!

Me neither! They'll always live on in my gallery, though. :blush:
    Jemkatk wrote: »
    Awwww. I just read your whole story tonight.. your writing is coming along beautifully, I think you are really going for it and getting into it! I really enjoyed it, you are a great story teller... You add lots of neat little details for immersion that I just love! Can't wait to see what happens next, keep up the good work!!

That's amazing to hear! Thank you so much for the sweet compliments :blush:
    2.12 A little bit of Sophia in my life

22_2_16_16_01_59.png

"I've thought about this for quite some time..." Sophia walked into Blue and hers room. She and Avery had went shopping this afternoon and Blue was really happy to have her home. The first thing he saw were her feet. She obviously had bought some new shoes. But it wasn't what shocked Blue the most.

22_2_16_16_02_06.png

Not only Sophia's shoes were new, she wore some new clothes too. More covering clothes, and Blue couldn't say he minded. Sure, he had loved her outfits as much as he loved her. She chose it and that made it part of her, but he wouldn't mind being the only to see her bra from now on. Yet, Sophia's outfit choice wasn't what surprised Blue the most.

22_2_16_16_02_16.png

"You see, I felt like they haven't really been taking me seriously at work. So I dyed my hair back to its natural colour." Blue was stunned by her appearance. Her beautiful violet hair that he was so used to, was now ash-black, like her parents. "What do you think?"

22_2_16_16_07_47.png

"I think you look beautiful, but I think you look beautiful regardless of what colour your hair is." Blue said, smirking a little. Sophia giggled. "That's a real political correct answer!" She said, giving him a quick wink. "I just don't understand why? What does it matter to you what your colleagues think of you?" Sophia always had a couldn't-be-bothered attitude, dying her hair because someone made her feel she had to, was very unlike her.

22_2_16_16_10_58.png

Sophia sat down at the bed with him. "I feel like they've been holding of my promotion." She said, a sad smile at her face. "And we could really use the money." This statement confused Blue. "Use the money? Soph, you do realise that we're nothing close to poor!" He pulls her close and she giggles. "I know, I know... But we have another ultimate goal. And that will cost some money." She softly caressed the engagement ring around her finger.

22_2_16_16_12_21.png

"A promotion comes with a bonus. And with that we can pay for the wedding." She said, smiling a little at Blue. "This promotion is right around the corner, I just need to make sure they know I am serious about this job." Blue softly kissed her nose. "If that's what you think is the right thing to do, I support you. But I think they should give you that promotion nevertheless." Sophia smiled at Blue, making his stomach flutter. "You don't think it's stupid?"

22_2_16_16_11_38.png

"I could never think something like that about you. Besides that, you rock black as much as violet." Sophia leans into his shoulder. "You think so?" She asked, somehow really lingering for his approval. "I know so, you look beautiful."

22_2_16_16_39_56.png

And indeed, it didn't take long or Sophia was promoted. She now patrolled around the street as more than a trainee. Blue found it ridiculous how fast a new hair colour resulted in a promotion, but Sophia had predicted it like it was nothing. One of the first persons to congratulate her with her new function, after Blue, was her Father. She bumped into him during work and couldn't resist hugging him. Missing home was also part of moving out.

22_2_16_16_42_08.png

She also came across Nova once, walking down the streets. She kept this greeting a little more formal, especially since Nova's an elder. Nova, however, didn't keep things formal at all. The elder woman cheerful talked about Sophia's engagement and the upcoming wedding. Once making remarks like 'I hope to be there' Sophia was more than happy to announce that the wedding would be as soon as possible. Wanting every family member to be there.

22_2_16_16_30_37.png

At the end of the day, Sophia was mostly happy to be in Blue's arms again. Soon she would be married to the man who she felt so comfortable with.
    2.13 Nova

24_2_16_16_18_35.png

It was really early in the morning, some might even call it still night, and quite chilly outside. Avery had taken place at the bench that stood in their garden. The bench where she often led J to, when she was busy with gardening. It was quite comfortable, for a wooden bench, but maybe it was the fact that Avery knew there were worse things than uncomfortable seats.

Like losing your sister.

24_2_16_16_19_24.png

Avery had gotten a call the evening before, Nova had passed away from old age during a museum-visit in Windenburg. Right after the call she informed the rest of her family and went straight to bed. It had only been 5 in the afternoon, hence explaining her awakening so early.

Familiar footsteps approached her, Jameson had been an early-bird ever since he had retired. His dementia didn't help and Avery often found him wandering through the house at night. This time, J found her.

24_2_16_16_20_10.png

Softly he sat down next to her and slipped his arms around Avery's shoulders. "What are you doing out of bed? It is still dark." He whispered as he softly rubbed her back. "I'm sad, Jameson..." Avery said, not really sure how to approach the subject. Sure, she had told him yesterday, but his short-term memory was constantly letting him down. "What are you sad about?" He didn't remember. It wasn't a surprise to Avery, but her shoulders still hung down. "Nova passed away yesterday, Jameson." Her voice was barely a whisper and tears welled up in her eyes.

24_2_16_16_20_47.png

"I'm sorry." Jameson sad, as he softly kissed her temple. She felt a single drop of water fell on her nose, Jameson was crying. "She was a good person." He stated, as he rubbed Avery's arm. Avery softly smiled. "Yes, she was." Even her demented husband knew so, that must've meant something. "Can you... Tell me about her?" Jameson asked, he was obviously embarrassed of his question, but Avery smiled. "She loved really bright colours." Avery started, her head buried in Jameson's chest. "And she would sing really loud, but only if she thought she was home alone." Jameson softly stroked her hair as Avery listed all she could remember about her big sister. "She found family one of the most important things in the world, yet she never had any children of her own."

24_2_16_16_23_13.png

And so they sat, even when the sun started to rise. Avery knew so many facts and little things about her sister, and Jameson loved listening to her. Once Avery ran out of breath Jameson took the word. "You're a great teller." He said, Avery lifted her head out of his chest and immediately felt his lips on hers. It was a soft and quick kiss, interrupted by the noises that came out of the house. It was morning and another day had began.

24_2_16_13_50_04.png

Time went by after Nova's passing. Hours became days, days became weeks and weeks became months. The bitter aftertaste of loss never really left the house, but the Grace-family learned to live with it. It was a Friday morning and almost everyone was still in their pyjamas. Only Avery had taken the liberty to put on some clothes. While Jameson was nibbling on an old chocolate-cookie he found, Sophia was busy preparing a meal. Phantom and Blue were joking around a little.

24_2_16_13_48_40.png

"I like your shirt." Phantom said mockingly, never looking up from his homework. Blue was wearing a white shirt with a heart printed on top. "Isn't it adorable?" He said with a smug grin on his face. "I think it really brings out your eyes." Phantom stuck out his tong as saying so. "Their my pyjamas, they're allowed to be cheesy" Blue said as he shot Sophia a smile. "Besides, Soph got it for me. So I can't really not wear it."

24_2_16_13_49_25.png

"Plum right he can't" Sophia said as she tossed some freshly cut tomato's in her dish. "That shirt is cute and made to be worn." She continued as she pointed a sharp knife at Phantom. "If you don't watch your step I'll get you one too." Phantom laughed. "Now I know who's wearing the pants in this relationship!" He said to Blue, who's face turned red as he continued painting. "Sophia's not wearing any pants at all." Jameson burst out laughing as Phantom turned red too. Sophia finished her salad and made way to the door. "I'm getting dressed." She said, suddenly very self-aware of her bare legs.

24_2_16_13_53_52.png

Sophia and Phantom left the house around the same time. She often dropped him off at school before making her way to the police-station. Jameson left the table too and went upstairs to do Maker knows what. Lately he had made a sport of hiding things and forgetting where.

Avery walked up to Blue, his painting was almost finished and only the details needed to still be done. "That looks really good." Avery said. "Is it Sophia?" Blue's eyes scanned the canvas. Was it? "It does look like her a little." Blue admitted. "But I wasn't necessarily trying to paint her." He added. Avery took the hand in which he held his brush and lifted it off the canvas to get a better look. "Maybe you think about her more than you notice." She said as her eyes shot up and down. Blue blushed at this remark. "Do you already have a date planned for the wedding?"

24_2_16_13_54_39.png

Blue's head turned to his mother in confusion. She was smiling sheepishly at him. "I don't understand the question." He said firmly. If they had a date, his parents were most definitely the first ones to know. The way Avery's face switched emotions were worth more than a thousand words. "You're father isn't making progress." She said, tears burning in her eyes. "I... It's your wedding you know!" Her hand touched his arm as she got closer. "And you shouldn't haste because of..." She swallowed, not finishing her sentence. "I'm afraid he won't be here next winter." The summer had just started, winter was months away. But Avery was afraid the wedding was as well. "I just thought that you'd both like it, if he's still here to attend." She said, fiddling her thumb around the seam of his shirt. Blue just wanted to answer his mother, take her in an embrace and tell her everything's going to be okay.

24_2_16_13_57_09.png

But she walked towards the counter, rubbing a sponge over the surface. Had their conversation ended? "Mom." Blue said, his entire body turned towards her. She didn't even take the effort to lift her head. "Yes?" Her voice sounded broken. "Dad will be there, when I'm getting married. No matter what." He saw tears fall on the counter, his mother was still not looking at him. "He'd like that." She said. "I'll have to tend my garden now."
    2.14 Birthday-party minus party

24_2_16_20_12_22.png

It was a Saturday morning when Phantom came down stairs. He barely slept, like the knowledge it'd be his eighteenth birthday today send him back ten years in time. Like a little kid he had been awake long after going to bed. 5 a.m. he had woken up and stayed in bed until he was sure everyone went to the kitchen.

His mother had already started on a cake, while the rest of his family started on their breakfast. "Happy birthday!" They mumbled from their seats as Phantom walked up to the fridge. "Happy eighteenth birthday, honey." Avery said as Phantom kissed her cheek. "Thank you, oh chocolate cake!" He said as he pulled out the milk from the fridge. "Do you want the spoon afterwards?" Avery said teasingly.

24_2_16_20_16_48.png

Avery had just put the candles on the cake as Blue and Sophia joined her behind the counter. "I wish I could bake like that!" Sophia said admiring the chocolate cake. Blue was keeping an eye at the hallway. "I swear to the creator, Phantom is the only boy in the world taking this long to get dressed."
    "Man." Avery said, lighting the candles one by one. She then pushed the lightener in his hands. "Go hide this for your father please." Blue took the order from his mom like a puppy, the lingering sadness in her eyes were like holes in his heart.

24_2_16_20_17_54.png

As Phantom came downstairs yet again, his mother pulled him into a tight hug. "Plummit, both my boys are adults now!" She rubbed his back. "Don't grow up too soon, please. I like you this way." As she spoke the words Phantom laughed. "I won't." He promised. Slowly she let go of him, studying his face. "You were such a cute little boy, where did the time go." Avery shook her head as Blue walked up to them, putting his hand on Phantom's shoulder.

24_2_16_20_20_36.png

As Avery gave her sons their privacy, Blue also pulled Phantom into a hug. It was shorter than the one Avery had given him, but at least as meaningful. The boys had quite and age gap, but when both being adults that was barely an issue. "Happy birthday, Phantom." Blue said, impressed by how big his little brother had become. "Soph and me, we have this present for you." Blue said, while handing Phantom an official looking paper. "The ground next door, I got a building permit." Blue's eyes sparkled. "I'm going to build you a house, Phantom." Phantom was still processing what Blue had just told him, when he took Phantoms shoulders. "You don't have to move out, though." Blue said, suddenly a little more serious. "We love having you here, I just thought..." Phantom smiled, playfully pushing his brothers shoulder. "Yeah right, nice try getting rid of your little brother!" He said jokingly, followed by;"I really appreciate it, though. But I might need some more years to move out."

24_2_16_20_18_38.png

"How about Phantom will blow out the candles now." Avery said as she stood up from the table. "Then we can all have some cake." She smiled as she walked up to her son, who was a little flustered. "Shouldn't we wait for the guests?" He said. Phantom had spend the entire week preparing for the big party his parents would probably throw him. His eighteenth birthday was a big deal and he expected a lot of people to show up. So he had to be mentally prepared for all these strangers invading his home. "This are the guests." Avery said, as she pointed at Sophia, Blue and Jameson. Phantom's eyes twinkled. "Really?" He asked in disbelieve, making his family laugh. "We know you don't like big crowds, so we decided to keep it a family thing." Avery said, kissing his cheek.

24_2_16_20_32_39.png

Phantom walked up to the cake as his family gathered behind him. "Make a wish!" Blue yelled, winking at his brother, whom replied "Every year!" Before bending over and blowing out the candles from the freshly baked cake. Jameson started singing an embarrassing song, but Phantom didn't mind. There was no one to hear him anyway.

24_2_16_20_26_51.png

After their cake, Sophia went ahead and put on the stereo. "Just because there's no crowd, doesn't mean we can't have a party!" She said, dancing at the music that filled the room. Jameson was the first one to eagerly join her. He took her hand and spun her around, making both of them laugh. Blue took Phantom's hand and they also started wiggling on the beat of the music, or they tried to. Dancing wasn't their best skill. Soon Avery was dancing too, making J clap from joy. "That's how it's done!" He said, dancing was one of his favourite activities these days. The five of them danced for quite some time, mimicking each others silly moves and pulling weird faces at one another.

24_2_16_20_19_25.png

After a while Phantom retreated to the kitchen, to get something to drink. As he turned around he was surprised to see that his father had followed him. "Dad!" He said, trying not to drop his glass. "Phantom!" J said, laughing. "Is everything okay?" Phantom asked, Jameson seldom stopped dancing, since he loved doing it so much. "Yeah! Everything is awesome, we have cake and we're dancing!" He said with a huge grin at his face. "There is just this one thing..." He continued, putting his arm around his shoulder and pulling Phantom closer. "Why exactly do we have cake and are we dancing?" He asked.

24_2_16_20_18_28.png

"It's my birthday, dad." Phantom said, swallowing a lump in his throat. Somehow he had expected his father to remember, yet his dementia made sure he didn't. "Of course it is!" Jameson said, hugging his son firmly. "Happy birthday!" The warmth with which Jameson congratulated Phantom immediately made him forget about his concerns. "Thanks dad." He whispered, pulling him into the hug slightly tighter.

24_2_16_13_44_09.png

Before heading to bed, Avery took a stop at the photo wall in her bedroom. Her boys had both grown so much over the years, in a way she found it saddening. Yet, she was relieved that they both grew up so great. Blue was a family loving artist. A little bit of a perfectionist at times, but that worked out with his career nicely. Phantom on the other hand was quiet, yet when speaking such a goofball. He could be a scientist, like his brother. Both graduated 🐸🐸🐸🐸 laude. But lately he had also shown interest in gardening, just like his mother he simply loved the outdoors. Yes, she had done well.
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Sad and happy at the same time. Yay for the double update it was really great to read it :)
    Marialein wrote: »
    Sad and happy at the same time. Yay for the double update it was really great to read it :)

Yeah, quite some emotions when sims turn elder! Thank you so much :blush:
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Nice chapter, full of emotions! I got teary eyes because of Jameson though. ><
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Nice chapter, full of emotions! I got teary eyes because of Jameson though. ><

Thank you! I'm sorry I made you feel like that, but can't deny it didn't make me a little proud as writer!
    2.15 Big Fat Romantic Park Wedding

24_2_16_20_38_44.png

"Hello, there." Blue said, as he pulled his soon-to-be wife in a tender embrace. She was wearing white and he was more than convinced she wore it better than anyone. "Hello, here." Sophia whispered softly as she sniffed his cologne. It was a beautiful summer day, just warm enough for Sophia to walk in her bare-shoulder dress, yet not that hot that Blue couldn't wear his suit. The lovebirds were waiting for the last guests to arrive at the beautiful wedding area in Avery's park. In between thanking guests for their attendance and being congratulated the pair shared soft kisses. Soon they would be officially married.

24_2_16_20_43_59.png

"I believe your mother is approaching us." Blue whispered, giving a little nod towards the entrance of the venue. Olivia Vanderwall had a huge grin at her face, she approached the couple with big, yet elegant steps. "I missed her so much." Sophia whispered in Blue's ear before turning around to receive congratulations from her mother.

24_2_16_20_51_08.png

"You look so beautiful!" Olivia said before embracing her only daughter. "I'm so proud of you.." She continued, still not letting go. Blue watched his mother-in-law and fiancé throwing compliments back and forth, never pulling out of their embrace. It brought a smile to his face seeing so much motherly love. He then felt a hand pull at the jacket of his suit. Once turning his head, having a hard time letting his eyes turn away from the sweet mother-daughter moment, he realized it was his father asking for his attention.

24_2_16_20_49_36.png

"Wedding, right?" Jameson whispered embarrassed, afraid someone would realize his forgetfulness. Blue smiled. "Yes, mine." He said, ushering his father to sit at a nearby bench. "Oh, congratulations!" Jameson then said, eyeing Blue up and down. "I should've known. With the suit and all." He smiled at his son and then scanned the crowd, his gaze stopping at Sophia. "White dress!" He cheered, pointing at Sophia. "That must be the bride!" Blue also gazed at her. "Plum, she is." He said absently. "She's smoking..." Jameson notified. "Like, wow." The last couple of days J had lost his sense of what's appropriate and what not, just like he had with his memories. "You're already married, dad." Blue reminded him, making J laugh. "I know, Avery is more than smoking." He said, winking at Blue.

24_2_16_20_41_20.png

"Look at you." Avery had finally found the opportunity to have a one on one with her son. All the guest and a beautiful fiancé craving for his attention had made this particularly hard. She took his hands and squeezed them softly. "Are you nervous?" She whispered, tilting her head slightly to the left. Blue shook his head, a big smile never leaving his face. "Not at all." He answered. "I feel like this is just the right thing to do." Hearing this made Avery happy. "Great." She was still whispering. "I love you." She then said at which Blue replied with a "I love you too." She then pulled him into a tight embrace.

24_2_16_20_41_45.png

"I'm so happy you found someone." She whispered into his shoulder. "Sophia is really something special and I'm sure the two of you'll be happy together." Blue rubbed her back. "Mom, we'll still see each other every day. We kind of live together." He laughed, his mothers speech felt like a goodbye speech. "I know, I know..." Avery reassured him. "But still, I was once the most important woman in your life. And I'm glad you found someone so amazing to take over for me." At these words Blue took her at arm-length. "You are still, the most important woman in my life." He said, quite seriously. "Only now, you have to share that title." She then planted a kiss on his cheek, after which she had to rub of the lipstick. "I love you." She said once again.

24_2_16_20_53_38.png

"Sophia." Blue said, the ceremony had began and Blue had been death nervous about his speech. Reciting it a hundred times in front of the mirror. "They say you'll find love when you're least expecting it. At first I found this statement silly, never quite understanding the true meaning of it. That was, until I met you." Blue swallowed, his eyes turned glassy and a single tear fell down Sophia's eyes. "The moment our paths crossed, I fell for you. Quite literally." At this Sophia smiled through her tears. "Yeah, you did." She whispered. "From this day on I got to know you bits by pieces, and I feel so blessed that I'm still allowed to learn about you every day." Softly he took her hands. "I want to learn about you every day, for the rest of my life."

24_2_16_20_55_29.png

Sophia wiped the tears away from her eyes, then started to talk. "Dear Blue." She started. "When I met you, I was so amazed. You fell face first on the concrete and THEN tried to impress me." Blue made a silly face as their friends and family laughed. "Yet, it somehow worked. Now I spend every day with you, and I'm so blessed. You are one of the sweetest compassionated people I have ever met. Living life putting one foot in front of the other, like it should be lived. I hope you can teach me how to live like that."

24_2_16_20_47_02.png

"Sophia Vanderwall, will you marry me?" Blue asked, smiling in anticipation. Sophia nodded. "Of course I will." She said, quickly kissing his cheek. "Blue Jameson Grace, will you do me the honour to let me be Sophia Grace?" She asked, softly turning pink. "Yes, I will." Blue laughed.

24_2_16_20_56_04.png

Phantom brought them the rings and patted his brother at the back, before dissolving in the crowd again. "May I?" Blue asked, Sophia lifter her hand up for Blue, he slipped a golden ring around her finger. Soon she followed in his footsteps, taking his hand and gently putting a ring around his finger.

24_2_16_20_56_41.png

He then slipped his arms around her neck, pulling her close. Softly he kissed her lips, but obviously Sophia wouldn't let him get away that easily. She threw her arms around his waist and pulled herself against his chest. Not letting go until she got an appropriate kiss.

24_2_16_20_59_27.png

The couple then went over to the cake, Sophia cut out a big piece for them to share. Softly Blue took a fork. The couple fed each other a tiny piece before bursting out in laughter. "This is so cheesy!" Sophia said. "Let's just eat cake like normal humans!"

24_2_16_21_00_23.png

Sophia's dad walked up to her after Blue went to assist Avery with J. He gave her a big smile. "Sophia Grace now, huh?" He said, making her blush. "I guess so." She said, staring at Blue, who helped his mother get Jameson away from the bar. "It's good to see you happy." She then directed her attention to him. "I am." She assured him. "I do wish you would visit more often, though." At this her father touched her arm. "I'm sorry, business is hard on us right now." She smiled understandingly. "I see." She said. "Just don't forget about your little girl." He smiled at her words. "I never could, now you should let Simon know you could never forget about him either."

24_2_16_21_02_28.png

At this Sophia walked up to a little boy, Simon, her little brother. She took him into a hug close to a table her now husband was sitting at. Blue had only briefly met Simon, but seeing the love Sophia gave him his heart melted. He really had found himself a treasure.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see little nooboos!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Beautiful wedding! Can't wait to see little nooboos!

Thank you so much! You'll see them in time :blush:
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Sophia looks stunning with the black hair. I'm happy that Jameson could make it to the wedding.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Sophia looks stunning with the black hair. I'm happy that Jameson could make it to the wedding.

Both her parents have black hair, and I kind of want to see genetics play out. So no hair-dye until nooboo's are born! :lol:
    2.16 Lovey-dovey

24_2_16_21_04_03.png

"Jameson, honey. Come here for a second." Avery had taken place underneath the wedding bow. She gestured for her husband who was sitting at an empty table. Most guests had already left, and now Avery didn't feel like stealing the spotlight anymore, she felt like renewing her vows wouldn't be such a bad idea.

24_2_16_21_04_24.png

Jameson walked up to Avery and kissed her cheek. "What is it, my love?" He asked, making Avery blush. "Do you remember our wedding?" She asked, making Jameson nod enthusiastically. "Yes, I do. It was magical." He said, stroking her hair. "Do you remember our vows?" Avery then asked, making J squint his eyes. "Not every word of it." He admitted. "But I do remember it to be sweet and loving." Avery gave a quick nod. "If you were to marry me now, what would your vow be?"

24_2_16_21_04_42.png

Avery expected a long speech, like had had given on their actual wedding day. But as Jameson talked he softly stroke her cheek. "Every love story is beautiful..." He said staring into her eyes. "But ours is my favourite." It may not have been long, or sentimental. But to Avery it meant the world.

24_2_16_21_06_07.png

As he was done speaking he embraced Avery, hiding his chin in her shoulder. "And yours?" He asked. "If I did anything right in my life, it was giving my heart to you." Avery said, following his example of a short and sweet vow. He kissed her temple. "Thank you." He whispered.

24_2_16_21_07_29.png

Meanwhile, Phantom had found the wishing well behind the wedding venue. His brother getting married and his parents getting all sugared up, made him long for love of his own. He found a lost coin in his pocket and threw it in the well. "I wish for love." He whispered.

24_2_16_21_07_55.png

For a few second Phantom was blinded by smoke and a red light. Was he seeing things now? He put his hands at the side of the well, trying not to fall over. As the smoke cleared he noticed a girl had walked up to his side. For a second he was convinced she would laugh at him, throwing coins in a wel like an insane person. Wishing wells didn't work. Grinning slightly he looked over his shoulder. A joke should safe him.

24_2_16_21_08_14.png

She had stunning red hair and brown eyes. "Hi.." Phantom said, he somehow felt extremely attracted to this stranger. Yet, there was something else boiling deep inside of him, and the girl felt it too. "What the hell." Where the first words that came out of her beautiful mouth."I can't believe this." Phantom was stunned by how such a beautiful creature could produce such an irritating noise. "I swear I was in my living room like, five seconds ago." The girl then turned her attention the Phantom. "Is this some kind of joke?" She arched her eyebrow.

24_2_16_21_11_24.png

"I'm... Phantom..." Phantom said, unsure of what had just happened. Had this girl really erupted from the smoke. "Elle." The girl said, she eyed the boy standing in front him up and down. Clearly liking what she saw. "I... I think I wished for you." Phantom continued. For a second the girl fell silent.

24_2_16_21_12_24.png

"What the plum, dude. That's the worst pick-up line I ever heard." The girl shook her head. Her expression wasn't friendly anymore, it was annoyed. "Can you... Leave already?" She than asked. "You smell, you know." Phantom had been attending his brother's wedding all day, so he could imagine smelling like transpiration a little bit. But the way this beautiful monsters mentioned it was just plain rude.

24_2_16_21_15_54.png

"Leave yourself!" Phantom said abrupt, pointing away from the well. As he lifted up his arm, he did however understand where she was coming from. He DID smell. Quickly he glued his arm back to his body. "I was here first." At this the girl, Elle, rolled her eyes. "Most mature answer ever." She said in a sarcastic tone. "Plum, you would think such a handsome face would at least have something interesting to say." Phantom turned red up to his ears. "At least my mother's not a llama." He murmured.

24_2_16_21_16_56.png

"Excuse me... What was that?" The girl said, her head had now turned a shade of crimson as well. "Nothing. Forget it." Phantom said. He walked past Elle and into the distant to cool off. Not noticing the sad face he left behind. What the plum had just happened?
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Beautiful marriage, sweet vows renewal, and a funny love/hate conversation! (Poor Phantom! :D )
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Beautiful marriage, sweet vows renewal, and a funny love/hate conversation! (Poor Phantom! :D )

The recipe for a perfect marriage :lol:
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Hehe, poor Phantom. I must test the wishing well more. :lol:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Hehe, poor Phantom. I must test the wishing well more. :lol:

They were just dreamily staring at each other, until they began yelling :lol:
    edited March 2016
    2.17 Offspring

24_2_16_21_22_00.png

Marriage brought the newlyweds a whole lot of new things. They explored the perks of their new relationship-status, and also got to know each other on whole different levels.

24_2_16_21_28_10.png

"Is it okay if I take the test right now?" Sophia had just entered her and Blue's bathroom. Blue was just taking a shower. "Sure, go ahead. I'd like to be there." At this Sophia smiled. "We've been trying for quite some time now." She giggled. "Well, that's okay. We talked about it for quite some time too." Blue reminded her. At one point since their marriage the matter had been a returning conversation. When noticing this, the couple knew they were ready.

24_2_16_21_29_02.png

"I am a week late already." Sophia said as she sat down at the toilet. "Well, you were last time." Blue said, not getting his hopes up too soon. "I know!" Sophia sighed, Blue had been really disappointed when they hadn't succeeded last time. "But it's supposed to take a while."

24_2_16_21_29_16.png

"Do you have the result already?" Blue asked impatiently. "Dude, I'm still peeing." Sophia laughed. "Give me a break." Blue laughed too. "Okay, okay. I'm just so excited!" Softly Sophia pulled the white stick from between her legs. "Done peeing." She reported. "The waiting game begins." Blue commented.

24_2_16_21_29_28.png

"Blue!" Sophia cheered. "Sophia!" He cheered back, his eyes opening wide. "Is it?" He asked in anticipation. Sophia started nodding enthusiastically, which Blue couldn't see. "Yes..." She brought out, slightly squealing.

24_2_16_21_30_54.png

He turned the water of and stepped out of the shower, his wife's sparkling smile was worth a thousand words. "Show me." He said, Sophia stood up and pushed the pregnancy test into his hands. "We're expecting." She whispered, tears welling up in her eyes.

24_2_16_21_33_37.png

Once Blue had gotten dressed, he embraced his wife. "It will be okay, I promise." He whispered, as his mouth touched hers. "We're going to do this. You're going to be a mommy." Sophia her big doe-eyes stared into Blue's. "And you're going to be a daddy." Oh how he wishes his children would inherit those eyes.

24_2_16_21_38_16.png

"Is everything okay?" Avery asked, as Sophia and Blue took place at the table, sitting right in front of her and her husband. "Yes, Avery. Everything is great!" Sophia said enthusiastically. She dropped down in her seat and Blue followed her example. "We have got something to share with you." He continued their conversation.

24_2_16_21_39_22.png

"We've been..." Sophia couldn't finish her sentence, softly she brought her hand up to her mouth. A wave of nausea had just come over her. "Are you okay?" Jameson asked concerned. "You look a little pale." He added, trying to take her hand from over the table. "Sophia's not sick, is she?" Avery asked concerned, staring at her daughter in law.

24_2_16_21_40_02.png

"No! No!" Blue said, soothing his parents. "Not at all." Sophia threw her hands up in excitement. "We're expecting." She said. For a minute there fell a silence, then Avery stood up and hugged her son. A tear falling from her eye. "That's amazing news!" She said, before walking over to Sophia. "Congratulations!" Sophia smiled proudly as Avery kissed her cheek and hugged her. Jameson, on the other hand, stayed awfully quiet. "Are you not excited?" Avery asked concerned.

24_2_16_21_41_37.png

"I don't understand." He said, swiftly tilting his head. "You're expecting what?" At this Sophia giggled and took place next to Jameson. "Blue and I, we're expecting a baby." She said, gesturing towards her belly. "We've past the risky weeks now, and are fairly sure it will be born at the end of the year." At this Jameson smiled. "We're having a baby?" He asked, reaching towards Sophia's belly. "Yes, you're going to be a granddad!" She explained to him. His eyes lit up, wrinkles surrounding it. "Avery! Do you hear that?" He said enthusiastically.