Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,005 Member
    Thank you so much @yanti68 for all your kindness and support, really pleased you like this build :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your generousity, I really enjoy reading your reviews, always very happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you for your kind words @Nejioranaid very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Xenon

Created for BnS #38 where we had to choose a theme and create a luxury build. I chose futuristic and got it as luxe as possible within the 100K budget :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/7BA4A1F1DF1F11E58A5628DE7862265B?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

GTjohzq.png

rL6y3RN.jpg

Bi3jxJC.jpg

823gTX7.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    Xenon is such a very stylishly nice home! :) The exterior design and shape of the bulld looks very nice! The way the exterior areas of the home are angled look great! The black and white colour scheme of the exterior gives a great look to the home! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the home. The red colour of the alien plants complements well with the exterior colour scheme. The round ball water feature looks nice in the front nook of the build. Very nice upper balcony sittng area for sims to enjoy resting there looking out at the views and enjoying the nice aroma of the incense. Nice outdoors dance area for sims to enjoy dancing and listening to music from the radio! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The black and white colour schrme of the interior looks so very nice as well! Very nice sitting area in the living room for sims to relax and chat. It looks very nice how the water window separates off the nook area. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. Very nice design of the kitchen. The white clock is a nice home touch on the kitchen wall. Very nice dining nook! The black vase blossom plant is a nice touch on the table for sims to see when dining. The yin yang floor rug suits the home so well! It looks great placed under the dining table. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The orange/brown colour of the double bedroom walls looks nice. The fashion picture and eclipse pattern on the bedhead wall adds nice looks to one of the bedrooms. It is nice that there is a study desk area in the other double bedroom. The blue and pink/purple colour schemes of the kids bedrooms looks very nice. The candles are pretty touches on the bedside tables. The glass doors clothes closets looks very nice! The bathrooms wall texture looks calming. The hanging robes are a nice home touch on the walls. The black marble flooring in the rooms of the home looks very elegant!
    It is a very stylishly nice and luxe home! :)
    It's always wonderful to read your words dear @rosemow and I thank you enormously for your kindness and support :) Really pleased you think it's a luxe home as this part of the challenge brief :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I thought building a 4-bedroom luxe home for under §100K was impossible, but you have shown how to do it! :) It is really stylish. A great build!
    Many thanks @StSciurus really appreciate your kind words, these challenges with a budget are not easy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Such a lovely design! I like the slanting bits in the architecture! Great interiors too. Very trendy and I love the colour combinations. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    It def looks futuristic :) Great shape and those alien trees are nice touches!
    Interiors looks very stylish too. I especially like the bedrooms with those gorgeous closets :)
    Where did you get those candles by the way? Are they from the latest stuff pack?
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    I love the dramatic interiors of your wonderful modern build Xenon, they suit the architecture of the build perfectly. :)<3 Folly
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Xenon is a sleek and luxurious futuristic home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very fancy! Love the cross shape at the top! Very futurish exterior wall patterns too! Your landscaping is very fantastic! Love how you use the alien plants from Get to Work EP, really reflects the futuristic theme of this build! And your interior, so stylish! Love how you stuck with a black color, black is my favorite color, haha! ;) It was awesome that you made it luxurious even with under 100K!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best of luck in BnS too! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I Love the shape and colors you chose for both the exterior and interior for Xenon, Masajo! So chic and stylish! :blush:
    Big thank you @yanti68 for your wonderful words, you are always very kind and supportive :)
    Many thanks @Manssom really pleased you like it, I love the candles they came with the movie pack I think :)
    Thank you very much @follyfoot for your wonderful words, very kind of you :)
    Really pleased you like it @RyeCris16 monochrome colours are lovely to work with, thank you very much for all your kindness :)
    Many thanks @WrathofCath for your lovely kind words, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Xavier

Xavier is a bachelor pad created for #BnS39 comprising luxury bedroom and bathroom, open concept living/dining/kitchen/study and a treasure room in the basement. Outdoor yoga balcony, patio/bbq and lounge area by the swimming pool :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/387365BBE62611E5817A084593B40FFF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

ZpmRQHj.png

dJcaYBu.jpg

GMevSAw.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The exterior design of Xavier is very nice! :) The roofing and the upper balcony is very nice! It looks very nice how the windows are placed in the build. It a very nice light filled home, for sims to have great views of the outdoors whilst inside. The type and placement of the fencing gives a great look to the build. Very nice pool patio! Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice sofa seats sitting nook on the patio! looks nice how the sofas are facing each other for sims to enjoy chatting together face to face in the outdoors air. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table. The columns looks great how they are placed there to create the sitting nook! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! Nice sitting area in the living room for sims to enjoy watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The candles and fruit bowl are nice touches on the ledge and table. Very nice dining and bar alcove! It looks nice how the half walls separate off the area. The sunflowers are sunny for sims to see when eating their meals. They will like having a drink from the bar with their meals. The chef poster looks great on the wall! Very nice study desk nook! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer and enjoy the nice aroma of the incense. The sunflowers in the corner add a nice sunny look to the nook area. Very nice master bedroom! The patterned curtains looks very nice on the windows, and it looks very nice how the windows are on each of the sides and bedhead wall in the room. Sims will enjoy waking up to sunlight coming in though the windows, as well as enjoying looking out at the views. The hanging robe is a nice touch on the wall. Very nice outdoors dining patio nook! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them at the dining table in the sunshine. The candle on the table is nice for sims to see whilst dining.
    It is a very nice home! :)
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your wonderful words, you brighten so many days with your beautiful kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful modern build! Great placement of windows and wonderful decor. Love the pool and outside dining area. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
    edited March 2016
    You are more than kind dear @yanti68 thank you very much, really appreciate your support :)
    Post edited by masajo on
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Really kind of you @Nejioranaid thank you very much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited March 2016
    Tranquility

This is a special build for me which I started almost a year ago. My mother was diagnosed with a terminal illness and I travelled from south to north most weekends to visit her in hospital. At the end of the evening I managed an hour or so to further this build and now it is finally complete :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0CBFA623E88B11E580DAE64D760DCA28?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

g8O4rwl.png

zEUaszs.jpg

QVsIqQt.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    I send big hugs to you <3 It is a very special home, wrapped full of your love for your mother and her love for you. You will always treasure the special times that you have been spending with her, and the home will contain loving memories.
    Tranquility is a very nice home! The name of the home is calming. Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks very nice, and very nice brown and white colour scheme of the exterior. The eclipse wall lights are nice touches on the exterior walls. The flowers in the front garden areas look very pretty! The flowers on the front porch are very nice for sims to see when entering the home. Very nice oudoors living bar area patio ! Nice armchairs corner sitting nook for sims to enjoy resting there having a drink in the sunshine, listening to music from the radio. The candles are nice touches on the bar and on the corner table between the chairs, Sims will enjoy playing the guitar outdoors in the air. Very nice backyard outdoors dining area! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the back porch BBQ then bringing the food down the stairs to enjoy eating at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining in the floral setting. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown and blue colour scheme of the interior looks calming and soothing. Very nice design of the kitchen! The planter box looks very nice beside the window. The sunflowers are a sunny touch on the counter for sims to see whilst preparing meals. The cookbooks, utensils and paper towel are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice dining room! The mountain scene picture gives a restful and nice feel to the room. Sims will enjoy listening to music whilst dining there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the table. Very nice living room! The sofas look nice how they are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows on to them, whilst they are resting there watching tv. or reading a book. The candles look nice on the tv wall table. Very nice study desk table area! The zen decor on the desk is calming for sims to see whilst sitting there using the computer. Very nice bedrooms! The dragon looks cute in the kids bedroom! The animal wall pattern looks great in the room. The books look great on the tables. Very nice vanity table in the master bedroom. The flowers on the bedside table are pretty for sims to see when waking in the mornings.
    It is a very special home <3
    Thank you very much dear @rosemow for your hugs and your lovely words, I appreciate your wonderful kindness and support so much :) Many thanks also for your generous review, I love reading what you say and this has really brought happiness to my day :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    Just wanted to drop by to compliment you on Xenon and Xavier, both very well designed moderns. Love the exterior designs and the chic interiors. Tranquility looks like it will more than live up to its name; I haven't seen it on the gallery yet but will seek it out. I'm so sorry about your mother.
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top