Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the next game pack about restaurants? New tweet suggests so!

Comments

• Sk8rblazeSk8rblaze Posts: 7,570 Member
    I miss the time where the TS3 crew kept everyone updated with announcements and hints a lot

I just miss having a set schedule of release dates. In TS3, you knew every 6 months meant EP, and every 3 meant SP. Announcements were made well in advance.

Now with TS4, it's like they drop an EP whenever, and they tell us about it 2 weeks before it's due. It'd be one thing if the lack of a release date schedule meant good for the game, it's another if the EPs we get are like GTW, which was delayed multiple times, yet still ended up being absolutely horrid.
  • dspvitordspvitor Posts: 45 Member
    @SimGuruDrake tell us the day of the announcement to stay calmer.
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake can you tell us if a patch is planned for this month?

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I gave you an awesome because those are two of my favorite ladies!

giphy.gif

1FKDfKj.png
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    dspvitor wrote: »
    @SimGuruDrake tell us the day of the announcement to stay calmer.

That's...not going to happen.

But yay a patch is coming this month. That's something at least. Hopefully an announcement about a pack if not a pack itself will also be coming this month, but I guess we'll just have to wait and see.....
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • RoboSpongieRoboSpongie Posts: 1,042 Member
    Thank god there's a patch to look forward to !

giphy.gif
    = Sims Player for 17+ Years =
    tumblr_inline_nsj7xjgkAi1rrkf1x_500.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Oh what we bargain with.....no new GP announcement..okay, we'll take a SP announcement....oh, nothing. Okay we'll get excited about a patch announcement then......
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • keylimepiesimskeylimepiesims Posts: 1,908 Member
    @SimGuruDrake can you tell us if we're getting a 'new way to play' this month? ;)
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    edited March 2016
    Evalen wrote: »
    Why does everyone believe the funny no gif and yet they do not believe the funny season gif, Just wondering.

Because one seems more tangible than the other. A funny no gif is answering a question. A funny season gif is subjective.
    a patch does not encourage me much. It may be just bug fixes
    Sorry my bad English. Not mastered the language and use a translator to be closer to you.

It's better than nothing though. :)
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    Why does everyone believe the funny no gif and yet they do not believe the funny season gif, Just wondering.

Cause the guru that posted them repeatedly said it was a joke.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

But bug fixes are awesome
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    AHQ Tutorial

@keylimepiesims a fix bugs for me is nothing in this case. I paid for new content in the game. I want a new content / gameplay and want to pay for it. only for it needs to be available for sale.
    @keylimepiesims a fix bugs for me is nothing in this case. I paid for new content in the game. I want a new content / gameplay and want to pay for it. only for it needs to be available for sale.

But if you get a new GP/SP you'll be paying even more. With the patch, there's a chance you'll get something more for free.
    AHQ Tutorial

crinrict wrote: »

But bug fixes are awesome

Totally awesome! And SimGuruGnome's patch notes are hilarious to read as well!
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Look I know everyone is disappointed about no announcement again this week but seriously..

giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    giphy.gif

One will come and that day will be glorious
    It is what it is. Off to download Yarny.
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Oh what we bargain with.....no new GP announcement..okay, we'll take a SP announcement....oh, nothing. Okay we'll get excited about a patch announcement then......

Lol yeah, exactly :/
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »

Good Choice :D
    AHQ Tutorial

crinrict wrote: »
    Katlyn2525 wrote: »

Good Choice :D

Yes, it looks quite enchanting. And the dev was so excited by it. It will be a nice break from my build.

• est1956est1956 Posts: 46 Member
    The original Guru who posted news was coming soon shouldn't have. They should all know how crazy the community gets when hints are dropped. That being said, let's stop looking for hints when all we get is frustrated and disappointed when they don't come. Excited for that patch, though!
    subscribe to my sims youtube pls i'm poor ~ ryan the dreamer
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    Black Desert Online, that is! <3
  • EthanSimsEthanSims Posts: 27 New Member
    We Are Literally Excited for a more than likely bug fix patch... look at what the simgurus have done to us :sweat_smile:
  • egurehegureh Posts: 21 Member
    Well...better than nothing.
  • SlawfishSlawfish Posts: 431 Member
    So... Patch could come tomorrow?! :mrgreen:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top