Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

| (• ◡•)| [♪ Heaveness's Creation Showcase ♪] (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
edited January 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
Well hello there~ ;)

I've been putting this thing off for way too long, I should have done it a month ago but I wasn't sure if I felt like my builds were good enough to showcase. Even now I still feel nervous doing this but it's better to do it now rather than doing nothing at all. Some people have suggested me to do this so I thought it was time to do it :)

My Origin ID: Heaveness680

So yeah... Enjoy & thanks! :D
Post edited by Heaveness on

Comments

• HeavenessHeaveness Posts: 647 Member
    edited January 2016
    I guess my first build to show here is my personal favorite and something I've been working on for a total of 1.5 months. I know that is pretty long to take to build one lot but at that time I had no idea what I was doing with Lot building. I was a total beginner and had no experience building any kind of structures. Either way it has a special place in my heart~ :)<3

Title: "★ Super Secret Lair 2.0 ★"
    Gallery Link: Here

Front Entrance
    g5DgMRb.png
    "Front Yard"
    s6Z72ZH.png
    Front Reception
    7XuMq9Q.png
    Master's Office
    3lPXTyy.png
    Master Bedroom
    SNgIEdT.png
    Henchmen Bedroom
    cWHg4l4.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    edited January 2016
    It is very nice that you have started a showcase thread for your builds. :) Super Secret Lair is a great build!
    The enlarged rocks, plants , flowers and the trees at the ground level to hide the entrance looks great! The design and furnishing of the basement level looks great! Very nice reception area. Sims will enjoy watching tv whilst sitting at the desk counter using the computer. The magazine stand looks great there, and the tissues and books are great touches on the desk table. The fish in the fish tank are restful for Sims to look at when entering the build. The Masters Office is a very nice study desk room! The knights look great in the room and the pictures on the wall are nice for sims to see when sitting at the desk using the computer. The patterned floor rug looks nice in the room. Very nice bookcases and reading alcove in the room! The bookcases look nice placed beside the wall with the bonsai plant between them, and the grandfather clock looks nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase or have fun playing chess. The ship and globe are nice touches on the tables in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The red and black colour schrme of the master bedroom looks very nice. The clothes shelf and shoes rack are nice home touches in the room. Very nice layout of the room and placement of the beds in the henchmens bedroom. The black colour scheme of the room gives a feat feel and look to the room.
    It is very nice secret lair build! :)
  • TS_DivaTS_Diva Posts: 477 Member
    haha This is awesome! I need a Super Secret Lair!!
    @TS_Diva Thanks Every classy evil genius needs a super lair! And the most evil and loyal henchmen in world! >:] Haha I am happy that you like it

@rosemow Thanks for the lovely post~ :) It must be a lot of work to type that much to so many people. ^_^ But still very awesome of you~

BTW that lot was inspired by many different media like music, movies, and other games. Movies like James Bond & games like Evil Genius. Here is an great example haha :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFw_48vv5NQ
  • BklynbkbPlayerBklynbkbPlayer Posts: 49 Member
    Hello! It's so cool to see your showcase thread! I think your builds are awesome! The Super Secret Lair is really detailed. The landscaping seems to be perfect for a build with such a name, just an innocent empty lot here, nothing to see, no worries. It is very creative and different and I love it
    @rosemow thanks! I saw it on Twitter and was super happy about it! I am very grateful to Alexis and the community for the wonderful support. Special thanks to you for the awesome support haha! :) I felt very proud of what I've done.

@BklynbkbPlayer Thanks it was pretty nervous to start my own showcase thread for my builds, I thought I might be good enough make one myself. But I thought it better to do it then to not do it at all! It's definitely an "innocent" lot alright but what it lurks inside is something super evil! >:)
  • celticbardcelticbard Posts: 180 Member
    What a neat build, Heaveness! I would never think of something as cool as a Secret Lair for some evil, yet awesome villain. And I just love what you've created here. I think my favorite room would have to be the main office. It has a perfectly innocent lay-out, while some of the objects, like the over-sized historical paintings, the suits of armor, add a seriously intimidating air. I also really like the henchmen's quarters. How clever! Of course, a group of dedicated henchmen need somewhere comfortable to sleep. You really thought of everything! And it should go without saying, the entrance is just awesome. Really, you've disguised it so perfectly, it's almost impossible to tell where it begins and where it ends. Congrats on creating such a great lot, Heaveness. I will definitely be watching your thread very closely for more updates in the future.
    edited February 2016
    @celticbard awww thank you for the lovely comment on my build, it's one of my personal favorite builds that I've created so far. I put a lot of hours into it and it took me a long time to finish. Made me very proud when I did finally finish it and others liked it even SimsVIP! :blush:

I am currently working on a new build atm and unfortunately I can't upload it to the gallery till next Tuesday because of no internet access with the new house and all >.<; But I can still work on it while offline~ You can see my current build on my wall :P the exteriors are pretty much done and all that is left is the interiors which is still in need of work. :) Happy Simming~
    Post edited by Heaveness on
    edited February 2016
    Sorry if you guys already saw this build but I thought about showing one of my older builds on here since this particular build is what made create this thread in the first place. Of course I am still working on the new build and I will upload it on the gallery and share it on the forums later next week. :) For now I am sharing my older build here to keep this thread have some relevance hahaha~ the only difference is that I will share all of the photos I took with this build instead of just showing five.

Title: Mysterious Sunken Ruins
    Gallery Link: Click me!
    Description: "These ruins interest me" "Why is that sir?" "The mysterious fountain in the middle, nearby sandstorms, and surrounding foliage... It's as if this place is keeping itself hidden..." "C'mon sir that's a bit far-fetched" "...hidden like a... tomb! It makes sense to why this ruin still functions even to this day! It's to preserve and protect whoever is buried within!" "Maybe it has something to do with the four odd rooms?" "Yes those rooms must play a vital role..."

The Room of Fire
    Mmq6tVR.png
    The Room of Earth
    wSdjkwo.png
    The Room of Air
    lT0SOtm.png
    The Room of Water
    q03El2q.png

All have similar connections with each other that might lead to a...

A Secret Tomb of ????
    J0SmaJA.png
    edited February 2016
    An weird statue that points towards the fountain!
    RbnhVzr.png
    The entrance to the Sunken Ruins, the stairs don't look very sturdy...
    RqSXF3v.png
    NRkk2Bd.png
    Hmmm... restricted access to the general public
    r2fPqMA.png
    Archaeological campsite
    TjTnarF.png
    dqscZYS.png

Bonus: If you want to have a better experience with this build try listening to this music~ ;) It's one of my inspiration for this place.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSSM2aaESUI
    And this next build is something I made for fun a month ago because I was having too much with the fountain features that I thought it would be a cool idea to work with it somehow. So as a result this build was created haha! :D Since it's a fountain park and not a regular park, just still images is not a enough so I went above and beyond to make an animated .gif here to show the build a lot better.

Title: Galaxy Fountain (and yes I actually misspelled "Fountain" as "Foutain" :P)
    Gallery Link: Click me over here! :)

Overview
    M65G62P.png
    Hello :)
    I will repost here what I wrote on the creations sharing thread and add a little more as well.
    Mysterious Sunken Ruins looks so very great! :) The design and the layout of all the areas of the build looks so very nice! The design of the water fountain feature in the middle of the ground level of the build looks so very great! It looks very nice how you have used the water fountain windows in the build! The fencing, rocks and plants in the build look great! Very nice archeologist campsite area. The enlarged vehicles look great in the bulld. The screen shades look nice how they are placed to create a bathroom area. Sims will enjoy sitting around the campfire toasting food, listening to music on the radio music player and keeping warm. Nice study desk table area. The treasure chest is a nice touch there. The sunken rooms look very great! It looks very nice how each of the four rooms represents a different natural element! Each of the rooms refiects well the elements. The candles on the walls in the fire themed room gives a great look to the room! The red crystals look great there! The fish water fountains look great in the tomb room, The way the stairs are designed and placed to go down to the sunken rooms looks great. The background story to the build sounds very mysterious! You have written it so well!
    The design of the build, the layout of the areas and the way you have furnished the rooms and areas of the build all looks very great! :)
    The design and layout of your Galaxy Fountain is so very, very nice! :) The water fountain features in the build look so very nice! The stairs look very nice how they are placed in the build. It would look very pretty at night time with the colourful water fountains! The plants look nice on the edges of the waterl
    The design of the build looks so very great! :)
    Personal Note: After I finished up a lot of moving stuff and finally got the internet connection. I can now safely say I am finished with this build and I am uploading it on the Gallery! Yayy!! This build took way longer than I expected (1 month) and I had many complications and issues; both personal and technical that were bothering me. Well I got through at least most of them and I am loving the new tray replacer :)
    Cheers to ya!~ (-O^3^)-O <3

Lot Name(Link): Peace & Relaxation Canyon ( #NoCC, #MOO, #IGUE, #playtested )

Link for more Screenshots: Over here!

MHYEJzj.png
    E8XXaOs.png
    ltYzj8d.png
    eAxLzyl.png
    HUklhB3.png
    dygGz5D.png
    F3ZB2tQ.png
    4jnmXh6.png

Peace and Relaxation Canyon is so very nice! :) Very nice design and layout of the build! It looks so very great! The exterior design of the middle building looks very nice! The greenery looks very nice on the exterior of the building. The way you have shaped the ground and the water edges looks very nice! The bridge looks great! Very nice gazebo! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seats there enjoying the outdoors air. The water fall and fountain features in the build look very nice! Nice pool area for sims to enjoy swimming in the pool. The area with the flowers, statues and larger water fountain looks so very , very nice! The flowers look so pretty around the edges of the fountain! Sims will enjoy having a relaxing massage on the tables there, enjoying the very nice setting. Very nice front desk reception area! It looks great how the counters and desk are set up there there and it is nice that there are double computers in the nook. The file cabinets look great on the sides of the nook. Very nice cafe area! Sims will enjoy ordering food and drink from the espresso bar to eat and drink at the venue, at the indoors tables or outside . The salt/pepper are nice touches on the tables. The menu boards and cafe neon wall light are great touches on the cafe wall. The magazine rack looks great there. The water windows give a very nice look to the cafe area! The wishing well alcove area is very nice! The plants and wall greenery look very nice how they are placed in the alcove! The flower trees lights look pretty there! Very nice outdoors dining patio! The floor patterning looks very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered tables eating and drinking in the sunshine. Very nice art nook area for sims to enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out at the outside views. Very nice yoga area! Sims will enjoy quietly doing yoga on the mats there. Very nice gym area for sims to enjoy using the fitness equipment to keep fit.
    The design and layout of the build is so very nice! :)
    wow that was must have been a mouth-full @rosemow thanks for the lovely comment, you are one of the reasons why this forum is awesome~ :)<3<3
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    These are stunning builds @Heaveness ! The secret lair and ruins are so awesome that I'll be using them in the story I'm writing. :) The current antagonist of my story arc needed a lair like that, and it's exactly what I was looking for! Thanks for sharing :)
    Thank you @pronterus ;)<3 I would love to see your story~ now I am curious! :D
  • francoesquefrancoesque Posts: 52 Member
    Peace and Relaxation Canyon is another precision engineered gem! Lovely work and on such a large scale. You're great at environmental storytelling with your builds, imparting history and nuance as you go. Always looking forward to what you do next!
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Ah, I finally got into your thread! :smiley:

Peace & Relaxation Canyon is a relaxing and amazing build! :smiley:
    I already commented some of the details from your WIP, now onto the rest! :) Love how you did with the flooring, very creative! The interior is as awesome too! Love how you had a cafe in here. The wishing well cave looks very pretty too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    edited February 2016
    You have a wonderful imagination, @Heaveness ! :) Your eye for detail is extraordinary. I can't really say which is your showcase builds is my favorite because they are all so amazing!
    @francoesque Thanks ^.^ I unintentionally finished it longer than I was suppose to. It took me a whole month to finish it but I wasn't really working on it for that long; maybe around two weeks. Just other personal stuff and technical problems with Sims 4 got in the way of my builds. It's the biggest build I have done so far :)

@RyeCris16 Great to see you over here! ;)<3 Yeah I saw the comment you said on my build and thank you~ I can tell you it was a bit frustrating to work with because basement floors had two "floors" between B1F and B2F. :persevere: Hahaha~ I am was happy it all worked out in the end :D

@StSciurus Thanks! I tend to have a crazy imagination when I was kid. I was one of those let's go in that closest! There might be buried treasure inside! Hahaha ever since then I kept using my imagination for almost anything. Kind of like Calvin & Hobbes situation minus Hobbes :p It's okay if you don't have a favorite, you don't always need one lol I am just very happy that you came by and comment on my thread ^.^
    Personal Note: This is a re-upload of an older build back in December. This time I actually took the time to properly do this build instead of rushing it like I did before. I won't make the same mistake twice and I will always make sure to take my time to build my lots~ So sorry if I re-upload. I did fix and change some objects and freshened up a few rooms :) and changed the name too~

Link to the Build: ♠ A Cozy Tranquillity~♠

hV82xDj.png?1
    tb3WLf8.png?1
    70SzDhk.png?1
    XBCzeSg.png?1
    zT3IQgE.png?1
    A Cosy Tranquility is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the building and layout of the build looks so very nice! The roofing on the building and the way that you have used the roofing on the edges of the build looks so very nice! The flowers look nice either sides of the front entrance steps. Very nice front porch and upper balcony. The outdoors dining patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking on the BBQ and eating their meals at the umbrella covered table, enjoying dining in the sunshine. They will have fun playing card games on the table. The fenced gardening nook is very nice. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants there. Very nice sunken pool area! The water fountains there look so very nice! The furnishing of the interior of the home is very nice! The layout of the living room looks very nice! It looks nice how the half walls separate off the sofa seats sitting area. Sims will enjoy resting there chatting, watching tv, listening to music from the juke box and warming up near the fire. They will enjoy sitting on the stools at the bar counter, having a drink from the bar. The green and brown colour scheme of the area looks very nice. The patterned flooring in the hallway looks very nice, and the knight standing guard is a nice touch there. The plants adds touches of nature and the outdoors to the inside hallway area of the home. Very nice gym and woodwork room. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the punching bag or enjoy crafting on the woodwork table. The wall texture suits the type of room. It is nice that there are log themed seating for sims to rest after training.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Personal Note: I created this using the laboratory from the Super Secret Lair and made an upgrade for it & kept it separate as its own room :)

Title: "★ Research Laboratory ★"
    Gallery Link: Over Here!!

i6Utupb.png
    ddCQwo2.png