Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @HayleyJBelle for the gift.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    Kyrah2016 wrote: »
    Teanias wrote: »
    @laurelar that set doesn't come with any guys bottoms they just didn't want pantless guys in the pictures.
    :o:D:D

@SjappielovePaul - Hello there and pleased to meet you! :) I'm understanding that you've recently relocated your household. I'd like to offer my Congrats & Best Wishes to you and yours. I hope it all works out fabulously for you. After you're rested up from all that work there's the fun reward of re-decorating to compliment your new surroundings. imho It can be such exciting fun! Preferences change over time, and relocating is a wonderful opportunity to express those new tastes. :love: Moving a household is one of the Top-5 :# most stressful situations known to mankind, so you deserve to indulge yourselves. B)

Hi @Kyrah2016, nice to meet you as well!! We're very busy getting settled in our new place. It is indeed stressful but it so much fun as well! We picked all the new floors and all the paint. It's very exciting!

Update for all of you, tomorrow morning I'll paint the last wall, then it's only two floors that are very easy to put in. So in the late morning we will do the moving of the last furniture and we'll be done in our old place! We only have to clean it out, but we will do that thursday. So tomorrow we will live in our new place :smiley: it's awesome to know, I literally can't wait!!!
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
    Thanks @Reachsims for the gifts! I completed that set!
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• FrannyFranny Posts: 2,022 Member
    xczasia wrote: »
    @HayleyJBelle Thank you for the aquarium.
    @XxEquestrian95xX Thank you for the Beary Baby Bottom.

You're welcome, @xczasia! :wink: Don't forget to check out the thread that I tagged you in earlier so you can save some simpoints while getting free store items. <3
    TS3 Username: XxEquestrian95xX
    I became an
    "own the store" member on February 27, 2016. Thank you so much, everyone!

Do you enjoy saving SimPoints?
    If so, check out the following threads for more info
    : Free Kids Items - Animals Abound Cascade CascadesDaily Deals ( DD Spreadsheet )

NzEguYNjKIUMw.gif
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    Well no mind guys I will wait till next rotaltion
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims, no worries on embarrassing me, I do that very well on my own! :) Thank you all for not pointing and laughing, out loud anyway! I had so much fun last night clicking on ads, it was awesome! I'm back to opening 6-7 windows to get as many ads as possible!

A very much welcome to the ones I gifted. Watch out, I'll be back! (channel Arnold Schwarzenegger here)! :)

ETA: @Hayley~Belle, thank you for the beautiful dress! I agree, it should be pink! <3
  • ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    There was nothing to laugh at, @Okblondee7, because we all have to start somewhere. The main thing is now you know how to handle AdBlock and it's important that you figured it out, so you could start getting ads again. Also, sometimes you'll be on another website and to access the features of that site, you will be asked to disable your ad-blocking software for that site. Now you know how to do that. I'm so happy you are getting ads again! :smiley:
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Okblondee7 wrote: »
    @Reachsims, no worries on embarrassing me, I do that very well on my own! :) Thank you all for not pointing and laughing, out loud anyway! I had so much fun last night clicking on ads, it was awesome! I'm back to opening 6-7 windows to get as many ads as possible!

A very much welcome to the ones I gifted. Watch out, I'll be back! (channel Arnold Schwarzenegger here)! :)

ETA: @Hayley~Belle, thank you for the beautiful dress! I agree, it should be pink! <3

i feel under the salad bar at work not once but twice. it was before they made us wear no slip shes. sorry reach i know its off topic just trying to makke oki feel better.
    No problem @friendsfan367. I never mind the off-topic bits of conversation. It keeps the thread interesting when we have more to say than just... I updated my top five. No need to apologize for something I thank you for. We're here for fun, most of all, right? :)

Other than the lump on my eyebrow and some minimal residue of bruising, my face is almost back to normal from when I decided to do a face-plant right into my five one-gallon paint cans and pile of tools on February 4th. I know all about embarrassing myself, too. Two black eyes kept me inside for over two weeks. :s When I went to the grocery store for the first time yesterday, where I have been shopping for 10 years and all the employees know my face, the first thing one of them said to me as I walked in the door was, "What did you do to your face?" LOL. Too funny!
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    So, I'm sat quietly (it does happen) doing a bit of Internet shopping....a mermaid tail blanket knitting pattern for my granddaughters, plenty of time to make 5 for Xmas :s . I find a nice one on etsy that says once payment goes through you will get a email link to down load. So I go to my email and I get one from @ZombieMew ...how lovely I thought, then another and another and another and another...by now my eyes have gone crossed. Yayyyyy I say in my head, sick husband sat near by!!! Then comes my knitting pattern ......and then loads more from zombieMew and I'm thinking hold on...there are loads of messages...oh my goodness......have been....surely no......I couldn't have been......but yes....I have been..... Ive been DEATH LISTED!!!!!
    Woooooooooooooooooooooooooow. Thank you so much zombie (seems impolite to call you that) all those ads you had to search for and watch and keep clicking on. I really do appreciate it. Xxx
    The result was....November 11 went for 35 sp's. Everyday Kids :mrgreen: and Beach bummin was 15 sp's plus a big help to the Romanza set.
    In case I didn't say it...thank you so much xxx <3<3
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    Reachsims wrote: »
    No problem @friendsfan367. I never mind the off-topic bits of conversation. It keeps the thread interesting when we have more to say than just... I updated my top five. No need to apologize for something I thank you for. We're here for fun, most of all, right? :)

Other than the lump on my eyebrow and some minimal residue of bruising, my face is almost back to normal from when I decided to do a face-plant right into my five one-gallon paint cans and pile of tools on February 4th. I know all about embarrassing myself, too. Two black eyes kept me inside for over two weeks. :s When I went to the grocery store for the first time yesterday, where I have been shopping for 10 years and all the employees know my face, the first thing one of them said to me as I walked in the door was, "What did you do to your face?" LOL. Too funny!

i once went to work with rug burn on my face. they named that right i fell on the stairs at my parents house.it hurt. i went to work the mangers didn't notice . the customers did. then another time i went to work after my brothers dog bit my nose same thing the customers notice the managers didn't.luck for me the dog had its shots..
    @Hayley~Belle You are welcome.

...Who's next?
    liloandnaniRUN_zps80bbf253.gif
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Notes for Deathlisting™ Team - Scratch off @Hayley~Belle for the upcoming week's consideration. Besides, she has absolutely too much knitting to do before Christmas, which as you very well know, will be here in not much more than a mere blink or two of the eye. Alas, @ZombieMew got to MsPink before we did. Oh! The Shy One* joined the team and you forgot to tell me? Great! We're glad to have her and appreciate the time she has put into this. ;)<3

*The Sims 3 profile indicates this Simmer is shy.

• tac612tac612 Posts: 453 Member
    I've been working on ads all day, and I find the evening more successful! We've been experiencing issues with our firefox.. for whatever reasons it's just ridiculously slow!

@Okblondee7 I also had to figure out why I wasn't getting any ads, too! @Reachsims had to tell me too haha
    edited February 2016
    @Reachsims Thanks for the gift. I will be the ultimate death-listing shee- I mean kitty!

...The Lays Potato Head commercial is creepy, man.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

• laurelarlaurelar Posts: 383 Member
    Thank you @HSmith2016 for the chair! It may not be in my top 5 right now, but it would have moved up into place on its turn. As long as we've been discussing wishlist styles, I try* to keep mine organized by order of daily deal, so most recent at the top. As the deal gets closer or gifts are given, I add or remove more items for that deal as needed. Then when done, the next deal's items move into place. :) But everything on my wishlist is "needed" eventually. :D

*Because sometimes they get a mind of their own and mingle about with the other items on the list like they're at a cocktail party and I have to get them back in single file line.
    @ZombieMew - You GO, girl! <3 You're welcome and thanks for joining our Deathlisting™ Team. I am seriously jazzed to see you come out of your... she---... um, wool.... oops... :anguished: ... FUR... and join us.

I have had my sound off every time that Lays commercial with the potato head ran (25 times?) but I will turn it on next time I see that. Thanks for the update and you're welcome for the gift.
    @Reachsims
    I don't think you need the sound on to see how creepy the commercial is.
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

laurelar wrote: »
    <snip... As long as we've been discussing wishlist styles, I try* to keep mine organized by order of daily deal, so most recent at the top. As the deal gets closer or gifts are given, I add or remove more items for that deal as needed. Then when done, the next deal's items move into place. :) But everything on my wishlist is "needed" eventually. :D ...<snip>

I LOVE that about your lists @Laurelar and it is perfect - for me. I am not the only one around here that likes to have her SP end in a 0 or a 5. Yes, sometimes I ignore this weird idiosyncrasy but I also have a couple of wish lists where I typically, for the most part, simply even up my points on a regular basis. This has resulted in more than one person owning the store in even less time. So I appreciate seeing how you arrange your list, according to the DD sales schedule and I can usually even up my points in your top 10 or 15. Thank you! You are one of the easiest Simmers to shop for. :3
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2016
    just woke up @ZombieMew and @reachsims thanks for all the gifts <3<3 i have updated my top 5 please any help before i come back home is appreiated just this top 5 and i can affor it please!! ;);) bye :)
  • LoveandhateLoveandhate Posts: 553 Member
    Hello my lovelies, hope you're having a great Sunday. I cant remember if I thanked @MsRed for my gift yesterday, and I'd like to thank @Hayley~Belle for my gifts today. I will be updating my Top 5 soon.

Hopefully I get some ads tonight, I'd love to help some people out
    Have a great, blessed day!
    Sims 3 store: ScarlettRing

• Jessicamp25Jessicamp25 Posts: 198 Member
    Updated top 5. Thanks again @ReachSims . The Ivy is all dug up ;)
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @Reachsims and @friendsfan367, for helping me laugh at myself and with you both! Reach, I went through the 'face thing' last year when I was putting on my pants and my foot got stuck somehow and I tipped over like a tree, hitting my face on the metal bar of my keyboard.

It was embarrassing for sure to have to greet guests looking like I had just gone 3 rounds with (insert famous boxer's name here). No amount of make-up could cover up that bruising!

Does 'Deathlisting' mean gifted the entire wishlist? If so, I can call myself a member. :) If not, carry-on...
    @fabeme, you need more items on your list, unless you are done? :)

ETA: Never have to worry about the sound being on during the commercials as I use a headset and just don't wear it when I am watching ads.
    Post edited by Okblondee7 on
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @ZombieMew - You GO, girl! <3 You're welcome and thanks for joining our Deathlisting™ Team. I am seriously jazzed to see you come out of your... she---... um, wool.... oops... :anguished: ... FUR... and join us.

I have had my sound off every time that Lays commercial with the potato head ran (25 times?) but I will turn it on next time I see that. Thanks for the update and you're welcome for the gift.

zombies a girl. i didn't know that.
    OMGosh @Okblondee7! Didn't you post about that? I remember your sorry little disaster (little, in relation to serious disasters). :( Even using some face makeup (after 16 days) didn't disguise anything from the clerk at the store today! :astonished: Too funny! :mrgreen:

Deathlisting™ - What is it? What's it about?

1. It's an old time Sims 3 Gifting Forum tradition.
    2. It does mean the entire wish list is wiped out (gifted), with this exception.
    --- There are certain Simmers that only ever have 5 - 10 items on their wish list, usually very inexpensive items. They create a new list as it empties. They like to keep their list really short. This is not exactly someone who is ripe for Deathlisting™ but please continue reading here.
    3. To leave you with a very rough example, a good candidate might have a world on their wish list, one or two venues and 5 - 15 inexpensive items.
    4. It's a very special feeling to be chosen for Deathlisting™ by anyone. I know because it happened to me.
    5. To be chosen for Deathlisting™, the giving individual or the Team, collectively, have to be able to afford the entire wish list at one time.
    6. Lastly, and most importantly of all, and why we do this... We consider this an honour to be selected as the recipient of this gift, because it means we like you, we respect something we see in you through your posts here. You might make us laugh more or you are especially thoughtful but we're especially glad you're here.
    7. Because this is very special, this usually only happens once to a Simmer.

:star: A final word... everyone who shares here, who gives in any way possible, is actually part of our Deathlisting™ Team. You knew that, right? How on earth could we do this without all of you chopping down that wish list until it was possible to hit it with an axe! :star:

*Hugs* - Reach