Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    I love the exterior shape and colors of Casa Bonita, Masajo. The landscaping suits it perfectly. Gorgeous patio area and a fun and colorful interior. Best of luck in the challenge. :blush:
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    I was sure that I have already commented on Casa Bonita but I do not see my comment here! Anyway, I love the structure and the colourful interiors. Great use of the new set. Love the little pond and the outside dining area. Already added to my favourites. <3
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    edited February 2016
    Casa Bonita is a wonderful home, Masajo! Love the architecture and the way you did the landscaping to blend so well in Oasis Springs! Its beautiful! <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    You are always so very kind @RyeCris16 and I love reading your comments. Thank you so much for all your support and kind words :)
    Dear @WrathofCath this was such a fun challenge, thank you very much for your lovely words and kindness :)
    Big thank you @yanti68 for your wonderful kindness, really loved working with the movie stuff, it's so vibrant and colourful :)
    Glad you like the landscaping @vethesims I love working with these type of plants, many thanks for your kind and lovely words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    The Apollo

Historical playhouse created for BnS #37 comprising reception area and theatre with sunken stage, featuring a ghostly set, on the ground floor. Shop, bar, café and kitchen on the first floor leading to balconies overlooking the town. Dressing room with en-suite and rest room are also on this floor. Patio with bbq and dining at the rear :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/FFFCAC12D1B211E58A4ED2521D31BD01?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

8VzMtTx.png

TtMYCAn.jpg

23HEROi.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    WOW! It is so elegant and stylish! Great job with the decor and architecture! Great use of the new stuff pack too! Already added to my favourites. <3
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    The Apollo is such a very grand playhouse! :) The exterior design of the venue and the layout of the areas of the build looks so very nice! Very nice upper balconies! The curved front upper balcony looks so nice! The brick texture of the exterior gives a great look to the build. The roofing is very nice! Very nice curved front patio! The statues look nice placed either sides of the front door. The type of glass front door and windows used looks very nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! The movie posters look great on the walls in the venue. Very nice wall paneling in the venue areas. The sunken stage area looks very great! It looks nice how the chairs are set up there for sims to enjoy resting there watching performances. The stairs on each side leading down to the stage area looks great! The ghosts look great on the stage! The white candles, spiders, black curtains and the red and black cobweb wall pattern look great! It looks very spooky! The reception area is very nice. It looks great how the front desk is set up with the computer on the counter for the staff to use, and the flowers look pretty on the counter. Very nice sitting nook in the corner of the area for sims to sit and chat, with sunshine coming in through the windows. Very nice bar and cafe areas of the venue. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools at the bar having a drink or enjoy ordering food and drinks from the espresso bar and eating and drinking at the bar stool counter. Very nice dressing room where sims can have a sleep before there performance. It looks nice how it leads out to the first floor balcony. The back patio is very nice for sims to sit outdoors at the umbrella covered tables in the sunshine.
    It is a very nice playhouse venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    Big thank you dear @yanti68 for your generous words, love the new stuff pack, it's brought outdoors to a new level :)
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for all your kindness, I love reading your wonderful words, they always brighten my day and make me feel so happy :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Chequers is adorable and all your interiors are so well done! Just beautiful :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

Many thanks for your kind words @lisa17ann glad you like the interiors, I always enjoy this part best :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    masajo wrote: »
    Many thanks for your kind words @lisa17ann glad you like the interiors, I always enjoy this part best :)

It really shows!!

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    The Apollo is amazing, Masajo! I love how you do your interiors, they always look great! :blush:
    I Love the design and colors for Apollo, Masajo! The landscaping is fabulous, as always. I love all the balconies and patio and the interiors are beautifully done! Very elegant and refined. :blush:<3
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    So lovely Masajo to see your builds here and have a closer look at the beautiful decors, love the retro feel of Casa Bonita and The Apollo has a wonderful feel of history. Hugs Folly
    Really pleased you like the interiors @vethesims this is my favourite part but the decisions take so long to make! Thank you very much for your kindness and support :)
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your wonderful words, kindness and encouragement, always very much appreciated :)
    Many thanks @follyfoot for these lovely words, really pleased you picked up on the historic as this was part of the brief :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    The Apollo is such a gorgeous historical playhouse! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, truly historical! Love that ancient and Roman feel too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Very pretty landscaped and vibrant backyard area with beautiful hedges around! And your interior, gorgeous! Love the theater area with an adorable ghosts on stage! The cafe area looks a relaxing place too, so is the bar area.
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your wonderful words, you are always very kind :) Really pleased you like the ghost themed stage, this was such fun to do :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Snow Leopard

A modern build suitable for any family who like to relax and take it easy. Spacious outdoor areas comprising pool with sun loungers, bbq patio, bar/lounge, first floor balcony with living area and roof terrace Jacuzzi, dance floor, yoga and meditation :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/19A1D2E1D5AF11E58BC17C29C533ABC7?category=all&searchtype=item_name&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=&max=50&maxis=false

CgG3Y1l.png

tFAeT6w.jpg

Pd5JahT.jpg

z4EJwsL.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    edited February 2016
    Snow Leopard is a very nice home! :) The exterior design and the layout of the home is very nice! The type of patterning used for some of the walls refiects well a leopard. The windows in the build look very nice how they are placed there to create a nice light filled home where sims can enjoy looking out through the windows at the views whilst indoors. The car port nook is great! The square panels look nice on the edges of the front driveway. The water fountain looks very nice in the front garden area of the build. Very nice outdoors balcony and patios! The outdoors areas on the different levels of the build look so very nice! Very nice sofa and armchairs seats sitting areas on the patios and balconies ! Sims will enjoy resting there having a chat in the sunshine. Very nice dining area. Sims will enjoy eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ outdoors in the air at the umbrella covered table. The books and fruit bowl are nice touches on the coffee table in the sofa seats sitting area, and the candle looks pretty on the dining table. Sims will enjoy listeming to music from the radio and enjoy the aroma of the incense when sitting in the other outdoors living area. The rooftop hot tub nook patio is very nice! Very nice poolside area for sims to enjoy relaxing on the loungers there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The brown, white and blue/green colour scheme of the interior looks very nice. The dishrack, hanging pans, salt/pepper shakers, cookbooks and utensils are nice touches in the kitchen. Very nice living room for sims to enjoy sitting there watching tv with sunshine coming in through the windows. The sunflowers look sunny there. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table, and the floor rug adds to the nice look of the room. The hanging wall lights look pretty. Very nice study room! The corner bookcase nook is nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or resting on the armchair reading a book. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The corner study desk nook in the kids bedroom looks great! The teddy looks cute in the room! The sports items are a great home touch in the room.
    The home is very nice! :)
    Many thanks dear @rosemow for your lovely kind and wonderful words, they really mean so much to me and bring lots of happiness :) I really enjoyed this build while looking forward to the summer months ahead and outdoor living and relaxation :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited February 2016
    Snow Leopard is wonderful! I wish I had a back for modern builds like you do! It looks amazing!

Oh and cute name! :)

Snow Leopard (Love that name!) has such a Cool design. I think my favorite part of this build, is all the glorious decks and sitting areas. I wouldn't know which to choose to relax in first. They're all so gorgeous! :blush:
    Many thanks for your kind words @lisa17ann very much appreciated, really pleased you like the name :)
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath you are so very kind, Summer was definitely on my mind here with all the outdoor areas :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Beautiful name for a beautiful build. Lovely design and the pool area looks so serene and relaxing! Beautiful choice of colours and textures for the interiors. Great job! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Snow Leopard is a fantastic modern home! :smiley: Love the name too! ;)
    I like your architecture, love the earthy tones in it. The Get Together windows are a great idea too, really reflects the leopard very well! Love the balconies too! Your landscaping is very pretty! The pathway looks very fabulous, so the fountain too! I also adore the backyard with a relaxing pool and bar! Very pretty greenery on the second floor balcony as well! And your interior, fabulous! Very beautifully furnished and decorated, lovely color choices too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top