Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Grace, A Build Newcrest Legacy Challenge//Update August 16th

Comments

• Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Rinellie wrote: »
    Congrats to Blue! :) I'm glad that Phantom seems relieved to not be the heir. Lovely chapter! I liked checking in with the Grace family.

Thank you so much, I love comments like this :blush:
  • Options
    ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Just read the whole thing, what a sweet family. Avery and J's story was touching, and the two boys... Honestly, I'm glad I missed the heir vote because that would have been a tough choice! The park is beautiful too!
  • Options
    ThePlumbob wrote: »
    Just read the whole thing, what a sweet family. Avery and J's story was touching, and the two boys... Honestly, I'm glad I missed the heir vote because that would have been a tough choice! The park is beautiful too!

Thank you so much! I'm glad I didn't have to decide either, both boys are too sweet! Really glad you caught up, you're one of my favorite authors :blush:
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Yay for Blue! I voted for him.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    sims4evasims4eva Posts: 76 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Yay for Blue! I voted for him.

Me too!
  • Options
    2.2 Me-time

12_2_16_17_02_54.png

"The boys are gone so much these days." Avery complained. She and her husband hadn't really been in a conversation at the moment, but somehow Avery felt like blurting it out. J was doing the dishes, but Avery immediately caught his attention with her bluntness. He took a glance over his shoulder at the painting easel. She hadn't even turned her head. "How so?" He said, his words being barely a whisper. Was she even talking to him? Avery sighed deep and let her brush hang facing the wooden floor. "Phantom's a teenager and Blue is this close to adulthood! And they're just away from home so much." She rubbed the sweat of her forehead before touching the canvas again. "Phantom has these new friends he's so fond of..." She continued, Jameson did not dare to interrupt her. Instead he turned off the water and walked up to her.

12_2_16_17_03_46.png

Her head immediately turned towards him, his footsteps had ruined the surprise. "I know I should be happy about that!" She was clearly frustrated. "He was so alone at first, and now he finally found people he finds worth opening up to." She turned her head to the canvas again, not exactly knowing how to proceed further. Both in talking and painting. "Did I push him away?" Jameson wrapped his arms around her shoulders, embracing her from behind. Softly he kissed the tip of her ear. "We didn't Avery, he pulled away himself. And there is nothing wrong with that." Her shoulders relaxed and she leaned into his chest. "You don't even want to know the way I was at that age, my parent barely saw me and I was with friends every weekend. Doing everything the Creator's forbidden." Avery shook her head in laughter. "You're right, I don't think I want to know." Jameson sniffed her hair and proceeded to land some quick kisses on her cheek. Yet Avery sighed again. "I'm also worried about Blue."

12_2_16_17_24_22.png

Blue spent almost all of his free time in the park, he sometimes even stayed there during dinner. It wasn't that his parents weren't allowed to know where he was. Mostly they knew. Blue just needed this time alone. The first couple weeks had been euphoric and exciting! But after the honeymoon period of his new found attention, he suddenly started seeing the downsides. Strangers often approached him, hoping to experience a little of his fame. Most of the time those people didn't want to be friends with him, only with his status. This made it hard to make new friends.

12_2_16_17_34_53.png

And not only new friends. A lot of the people he knew back in middle school were settling down. Finding steady jobs, proposing. A girl he knew was even expecting, before the birth she would marry her high school-sweetheart. Something Blue knew he would never experience. The only crush he ever had, had been on Rose. The way they had treated each other was painful to look back at, and Blue was more than happy that period of his live was over. Blue didn't have a high school-sweetheart. And the girls that approached him now, never actually wanted to get to know him.

12_2_16_17_25_39.png

Often Blue would retreat to the well that was build in the park, not too long ago he had stood besides his mother right at the same spot. She had poured in a turquoise liquid that glowed like a firefly when no one was looking. She didn't explain to him how she got that liquid and what it was exactly, but she had looked him in the eyes and whispered. "The well will answer wishes for a single coin in a way it finds fair." Blue's fingers slid over the stones, he knew they were imported from far away and had been intrigued by the structure. The entire thing had been so unfathomable for him. His hand slid in his back pocket. He was carrying this coin ever since the first day he started retreating to the park. The temptation to throw it in the well was big, there were so many things he could wish for. Yet his pride was bigger. Blue threw one glance over his shoulder and decided that throwing in a coin would be stupid. The group of young adults playing chess would probably make fun of him. Even if they were cosplaying in public.

12_2_16_17_38_40.png

To his big surprise the room was crowded when he arrived home. Normally at least his father would've hit the hay, but there he was standing in the living room like it wasn't past ten. At the couch sat a girl, probably around Phantom's age. She didn't bother to introduce herself, so neither did Blue. He walked past the crowded living room and took place behind the easel.

12_2_16_17_39_31.png

His first painting hadn't been finished yet, his mother kept putting it away so that she could fill the easel with her own canvas. Blue lifted the unfinished project from the floor and put it on the easel. He wasn't sure what exactly he was trying to represent, but somehow it never was finished. It needed more green or less yellow, more details on that tree(?) and less clouds in the sky. After an hour or so, the living room was empty and everyone had went to bed. Blue looked at his still unfinished painting. Tomorrow would be a better day.

10_2_16_16_11_34.png

As Blue went downstairs the following morning, he was surprised to see his mother already sitting at the table. "Good morning, honey." She smiled at him. Blue took some leftovers from the fridge and took place next to her. "Good morning." A warm feeling filled his stomach. Avery put her hand on his the moment he laid down his fork. A little surprised he looked up at her. "We have quite some birthdays soon, yours being one of them." She was still smiling a contagious smile. Before he knew it Blue had one plastered to his face as well. "Do you have any birthday wishes?" She asked, her head slightly tilted to the right. Blue grimaced. "Do you?" He asked, knowing his mother would soon reach her sixties. For a few moments they sat like that, hands linked together and just looking at each other. This was the undivided honest attention that Blue lingered for so much. All he wished for was getting this from someone who wasn't related to him, but that wasn't really something to ask for your birthday. Now was it?
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    I wish you the best Blue. Find your other half

Gen 2 needs a spouse! :lol:
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Poor Blue. Sometimes, it can be so hard to connect with people outside of your family.

Loved that part about the painting! It really emphasized the sort of helplessness Blue must be feeling. Great update!
  • Options
    Poor Blue. Sometimes, it can be so hard to connect with people outside of your family.

Loved that part about the painting! It really emphasized the sort of helplessness Blue must be feeling. Great update!

The painting will be making a return in a few chapters ;)
  • Options
    The painting will be making a return in a few chapters ;)

Ooo, sounds significant :open_mouth:
  • Options
    2.3 Being an adult

15_2_16_15_13_40.png

When Jameson awoke, his sons had already left for school. Avery was in the kitchen, flour and eggs in her hands. "What are you making?" Jameson said, as he approached her from behind. "A cake for Blue, guess what colour?" Avery found herself particularly funny today, Jameson did however not catch the joke. "Cake?" He muttered as his hand stroke through his hair. Avery quickly spun around on her heels and kissed his cheek. "Yes, cake. It's his birthday." She said. "Be a doll and hand me the mixer." Still a little confused Jameson walked to the cupboard in search for the mixer. "Now already?" Avery tilted her head. "You know they're only at school to get rid of their books, right? It's summer." Jameson silently nodded. "I guess." He whispered.

15_2_16_15_47_29.png

As Blue pulled up the driveway he immediately noticed the amount of people entering his home, he barely knew half of them so he assumed his mother pulled some strings. "Happy birthday." Phantom smiled from the passenger seat beside him. "May you never experience something as cruel as high school ever again." Blue laughed. "You are being dramatic!" "Am not!" Phantom objected.

15_2_16_15_49_13.png

It took Blue awhile to find his mother in the over-occupied living room. Once he finally had found her he softly tapped her shoulder. "Mommy." He nagged jokingly. Avery turned around and embraced her son. "Happy birthday Blue!" She tried not to sound too excited. "Surprise!" She then said, gesturing to the crowded living room. "I wanted to throw you a big party." She explained herself. "Well I love it." Blue said cheerfully after kissing his mothers cheek.

15_2_16_15_50_57.png

There were some people he recognized. Like his aunt Nova who partied like there would be no tomorrow and Iris, Olivia's little sister. Yet most of the crowd was unfamiliar with him, so Blue decided to take place next to Nova. Shuffling from one feet to another.

15_2_16_15_53_05.png

When Blue got tired he took place at the couch, the woman next to him immediately started a conversation. "Happy birthday Blue! You've become so big!" He smiled and politely shook the strangers hand. "Thank you..." He stammered, making the woman laugh a deep husky laugh. "I'm sorry, my name is Olivia Vanderwall, formerly known as Olivia Spencer-Lewis-Kim. I was a friend of your mother when she just moved to Newcrest." Immediately Blue's shoulders relaxed, she was someone who had known him from before this all. "Nice to meet you, again then." He said laughing nervously. "You've become such a handsome young man! if only I were born earlier!" She joked, giving him a wink.

15_2_16_15_56_27.png

Blue walked up to the counter where he found an, ironically, Blue cake. He was just taking a look at the frosting when his mother started singing embarrassingly loud. "Happy birthday TOO BLUEEE!!" She was almost screaming. Blue bent over again after raising an eyebrow to his mother. "I wish, I wish..." He whispered.

15_2_16_15_55_51.png

And then blew out the candles. A few people threw some confetti and he swore he even heard a horn being blown somewhere. But most of the strangers were too busy with themselves to even notice Blue making his wish. He couldn't say he minded though. Somewhere he understood Phantom, who had retreated in his bedroom a few hours ago.

15_2_16_16_04_43.png

"I'm Yuki." A woman with blue coloured hair walked up to him and stretched out her hand. "I'm here on behalf of the Landgraab family." Had she even noticed him blowing out the candles seconds ago? "Wife of Malcolm Landgraab?" She said, a little more pushy this time. Blue nodded. "Nice to meet you." Yuki smiled at his response. "It's all my pleasure." She then continued. "I have a daughter, only a few years younger than you. You should meet her." Blue was a little surprised by her forwardness. "Couldn't she make it to the party?" He asked, taken aback by the woman's strange behaviour. Yuki only laughed a little. "She's a minor right now, that would've been inappropriate." It was then that his mother jumped in, pulling him away by his arm. "Excuse us." She shot a smile to the woman who glared back.

15_2_16_15_59_39.png

"I'm sorry about Yuki, she was such a sweetheart as kid. But then Malcolm Landgraab got her pregnant and he has been manipulating her ever since." Blue shook his head. "Who's that?" "A very influencing businessman from Oasis Springs." She answered. "I believe they've set their eyes on you." This was exactly what Blue didn't want. "Well I don't know Landgraab junior, but her parents just have ruined her chances." Avery giggled a little. "She's way too young for you anyway!"

15_2_16_15_23_14.png

Luckily, Jameson was more than enough distraction from the strange encounter that had just happened. "Look, Blue! I've been practicing my dancing skills!" Blue laughed as his father mocked 'twerking' and 'whipping'. "You're doing great!" He shouted as more people joined the show, encouraging Jameson 'sick moves'. "I'm not old! I'm only 20 with 55 years experience!"

15_2_16_16_08_20.png

The party had gotten late, Phantom had been downstairs to wish everyone goodnight over an hour and an half ago. Blue's parents went to their downstairs-bedroom as Blue tip-toed upstairs. There, under his window was his birthday present, in the craziness of the party his parents had forgotten to give it to him. Softly he lifted to violin from its standard. It wasn't as heavy as his guitar, yet felt familiar. He let out a soft grin. His parents were amazing, they had been when he were a child and they still are. He vowed to himself to not forget to thank them.
  • Options
    girlwhocriedtaylorgirlwhocriedtaylor Posts: 536 Member
    2.3 Being an adult

15_2_16_15_13_40.png

When Jameson awoke, his sons had already left for school. Avery was in the kitchen, flour and eggs in her hands. "What are you making?" Jameson said, as he approached her from behind. "A cake for Blue, guess what colour?" Avery found herself particularly funny today, Jameson did however not catch the joke. "Cake?" He muttered as his hand stroke through his hair. Avery quickly spun around on her heels and kissed his cheek. "Yes, cake. It's his birthday." She said. "Be a doll and hand me the mixer." Still a little confused Jameson walked to the cupboard in search for the mixer. "Now already?" Avery tilted her head. "You know they're only at school to get rid of their books, right? It's summer." Jameson silently nodded. "I guess." He whispered.

15_2_16_15_47_29.png

As Blue pulled up the driveway he immediately noticed the amount of people entering his home, he barely knew half of them so he assumed his mother pulled some strings. "Happy birthday." Phantom smiled from the passenger seat beside him. "May you never experience something as cruel as high school ever again." Blue laughed. "You are being dramatic!" "Am not!" Phantom objected.

15_2_16_15_49_13.png

It took Blue awhile to find his mother in the over-occupied living room. Once he finally had found her he softly tapped her shoulder. "Mommy." He nagged jokingly. Avery turned around and embraced her son. "Happy birthday Blue!" She tried not to sound too excited. "Surprise!" She then said, gesturing to the crowded living room. "I wanted to throw you a big party." She explained herself. "Well I love it." Blue said cheerfully after kissing his mothers cheek.

15_2_16_15_50_57.png

There were some people he recognized. Like his aunt Nova who partied like there would be no tomorrow and Iris, Olivia's little sister. Yet most of the crowd was unfamiliar with him, so Blue decided to take place next to Nova. Shuffling from one feet to another.

15_2_16_15_53_05.png

When Blue got tired he took place at the couch, the woman next to him immediately started a conversation. "Happy birthday Blue! You've become so big!" He smiled and politely shook the strangers hand. "Thank you..." He stammered, making the woman laugh a deep husky laugh. "I'm sorry, my name is Olivia Vanderwall, formerly known as Olivia Spencer-Lewis-Kim. I was a friend of your mother when she just moved to Newcrest." Immediately Blue's shoulders relaxed, she was someone who had known him from before this all. "Nice to meet you, again then." He said laughing nervously. "You've become such a handsome young man! if only I were born earlier!" She joked, giving him a wink.

15_2_16_15_56_27.png

Blue walked up to the counter where he found an, ironically, Blue cake. He was just taking a look at the frosting when his mother started singing embarrassingly loud. "Happy birthday TOO BLUEEE!!" She was almost screaming. Blue bent over again after raising an eyebrow to his mother. "I wish, I wish..." He whispered.

15_2_16_15_55_51.png

And then blew out the candles. A few people threw some confetti and he swore he even heard a horn being blown somewhere. But most of the strangers were too busy with themselves to even notice Blue making his wish. He couldn't say he minded though. Somewhere he understood Phantom, who had retreated in his bedroom a few hours ago.

15_2_16_16_04_43.png

"I'm Yuki." A woman with blue coloured hair walked up to him and stretched out her hand. "I'm here on behalf of the Landgraab family." Had she even noticed him blowing out the candles seconds ago? "Wife of Malcolm Landgraab?" She said, a little more pushy this time. Blue nodded. "Nice to meet you." Yuki smiled at his response. "It's all my pleasure." She then continued. "I have a daughter, only a few years younger than you. You should meet her." Blue was a little surprised by her forwardness. "Couldn't she make it to the party?" He asked, taken aback by the woman's strange behaviour. Yuki only laughed a little. "She's a minor right now, that would've been inappropriate." It was then that his mother jumped in, pulling him away by his arm. "Excuse us." She shot a smile to the woman who glared back.

15_2_16_15_59_39.png

"I'm sorry about Yuki, she was such a sweetheart as kid. But then Malcolm Landgraab got her pregnant and he has been manipulating her ever since." Blue shook his head. "Who's that?" "A very influencing businessman from Oasis Springs." She answered. "I believe they've set their eyes on you." This was exactly what Blue didn't want. "Well I don't know Landgraab junior, but her parents just have ruined her chances." Avery giggled a little. "She's way too young for you anyway!"

15_2_16_15_23_14.png

Luckily, Jameson was more than enough distraction from the strange encounter that had just happened. "Look, Blue! I've been practicing my dancing skills!" Blue laughed as his father mocked 'twerking' and 'whipping'. "You're doing great!" He shouted as more people joined the show, encouraging Jameson 'sick moves'. "I'm not old! I'm only 20 with 55 years experience!"

15_2_16_16_08_20.png

The party had gotten late, Phantom had been downstairs to wish everyone goodnight over an hour and an half ago. Blue's parents went to their downstairs-bedroom as Blue tip-toed upstairs. There, under his window was his birthday present, in the craziness of the party his parents had forgotten to give it to him. Softly he lifted to violin from its standard. It wasn't as heavy as his guitar, yet felt familiar. He let out a soft grin. His parents were amazing, they had been when he were a child and they still are. He vowed to himself to not forget to thank them.

Yay! New chapter! Just read it.... love it!
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options

Yay! New chapter! Just read it.... love it!

Yay! Awesome, thank you so much!
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Weird wife of Malcolm O.O Anyways, cheers and happy birthday for Blue!
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I feel for Blue! It's hard to know who your friends are, when you feel they want things from you... especially when you have run-ins with the Landgraabs! (poor Yuki, stuck with Malcolm!) Great couple of chapters! I'm hoping Blue meets someone he connects with soon (and I loved the hint at the wishing well, now I'm interested if he'll use it or not!)
  • Options
    Happy birthday, Blue! :relaxed: How sweet of Avery to throw him a big party. It's just too bad he doesn't seem that comfortable with most of the people there haha. I'm glad he got a nice present though! His parents are very thoughtful :)
  • Options
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    Weird wife of Malcolm O.O Anyways, cheers and happy birthday for Blue!

Brainwashed Yuki :lol:
    sabreene wrote: »
    I feel for Blue! It's hard to know who your friends are, when you feel they want things from you... especially when you have run-ins with the Landgraabs! (poor Yuki, stuck with Malcolm!) Great couple of chapters! I'm hoping Blue meets someone he connects with soon (and I loved the hint at the wishing well, now I'm interested if he'll use it or not!)

Yuki and Malcolm did make a cute kid though :lol:
    Thank you for reading, I guess we're al vowing for Blue :blush:
    Happy birthday, Blue! :relaxed: How sweet of Avery to throw him a big party. It's just too bad he doesn't seem that comfortable with most of the people there haha. I'm glad he got a nice present though! His parents are very thoughtful :)

I love their little family! They're so close :blush:
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Will Yuki's girl be the next wife? Hmmm...I was hoping Blue would wish for a girl from the well!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Will Yuki's girl be the next wife? Hmmm...I was hoping Blue would wish for a girl from the well!

Although Yuki's daughter is beautiful, Blue might just jump out of the game to kill me if I did that to him. :lol:
    You'll know what happens soon enough ;)
  • Options
    2.4 Inspiration
    15_2_16_17_28_47.png

'Today was hectic.' Blue thought, but then a smile crept on his face. Oh had it been worth it's hectic-ness. His painting was finally finished, he had find inspiration. Right when he wasn't particularly looking for it.
    15_2_16_16_34_32.png

"We're having guests over for dinner tonight." Avery brought the news to Jameson early on the Thursday morning, so that he could get used to the idea. He had some trouble with that lately. "We are?" He said, a tiny bit confused. As asking for confirmation that this was the first time he were told. And Avery gave him exactly that. "Yes, I called Olivia this morning. Her husband and son are out to the movies. Men night. So she and her daughter will have dinner here." Jameson smiled. "What will you be making?" He asked. She giggled and walked up to him.
    15_2_16_16_41_14.png

"What do you want me to cook?" She smiled while kissing his cheek. "Maybe if you'll do groceries for me, we can compromise." He smiled now too. "I like pasta." "What kind of pasta?" Avery said as she pulled back. "Any kind, as long as you make it." "Well, I'll make you pasta as long as you do groceries!" She said teasingly, before pulling out her phone to make a list. "P-a-s-t-a." She said as she typed.
    15_2_16_16_45_37.png

It was a normal walk to the park, like it always had been. Same route, no car. Only this time was different. It was better. If you erase the part where Blue took a sprint, the wishing-well idea suddenly didn't seem that stupid anymore, and landed face-first at the pavement. That was less, but what happened after that was amazing. "Are you... Okay?" A female voice had asked. Two arms tried to help him up, but he was way too heavy for the tiny frame that belonged to the voice. Quickly Blue got up and dusted of his clothes. "I am fin..." He couldn't finish his sentence, in front of him stood a girl with purple hair in an eccentric outfit. But that wasn't even what first caught his attention, no that were here doe eyes. They were hidden behind sunglasses, but Blue didn't fail to notice. "This is why I don't run." The girl laughed, breaking the spell that was cast by her eyes. "Normally, I don't either." Blue smiled.
    15_2_16_16_45_48.png

"Maybe you should, I mean you rock the bruised-face look." Blue's hand went to his lip. "That's bleeding!" She said, as she pulled it away from his face, into his sight. Red liquid, blood, was printed on his finger. But he didn't really pay attention to that. The beautiful woman in front of him was holding his wrist, she noticed too. Shyly she pulled back her hand and hold it to her chest. "You know, I never had someone literally fall for me." Her jokes were cheesy and obviously made so that she would feel less awkward, yet it appealed to Blue.
    15_2_16_16_46_39.png

"Plum, that didn't work then. Did it?" He joked back. "I don't know, maybe it did." She said, giggling sheepishly. A loud cow mooed through their conversation and the woman pulled out her phone. "Hi? Yeah, I'm on my way! I'll be there in ten!" She then hung up again, shooting Blue an apologizing glance. "My friends are waiting for me at the museum, I have to go." She said as she slowly walked further. "Museum? I paint!" Blue said. "That's cool!" The girl said, she was now several meters away and still walking slowly, backwards even. "You should show me sometime!" She shouted. "I love art!" Blue's face turned red. "I didn't catch your name!" He said, afraid he wouldn't see the girl ever again. "It'🐸🐸🐸🐸..!" But she was too far away to understand. Blue waved and the girl waved back. What would the chances be he'd ran into her a second time?
    15_2_16_17_11_11.png

"I'm sorry!" Olivia sat at the table with the Grace-family, enjoying a culinary dish Avery had taken the entire midday for to prepare. "Normally Sophia is never late! Now that she's an adult she just has so much time on her hands!" Avery nodded in agreement. "I feel you! Blue is still not sure what career he wants to pursue, and now we're stuck with him all day." She winked his way. Olivia swallowed her food away and turned to Blue. "What are your - plum Avery, this is really delicious! - options?" Olivia said in between bites. Blue played with his food, twirling the pasta around his fork. "I'm doubting between something artistic or scientific." He said, looking up at Olivia one or two times. "My Sophia.." She started. "She's in love with art, she always says she wish to learn how to paint someday... Poor kid isn't artistic at all. You have more clue what you want in life than her!"
    15_2_16_17_15_37.png

"Are you talking about me?" Blue's jaw almost hit the ground. In his very own living room the doe-eyed woman had entered. She wasn't wearing her glasses making her eyes come out even better. "I'm sorry I'm late, this smells amazing! Now I regret grabbing such a heavy meal with my friends this midday. She gallantly dropped down on her seat and turned her head from left to right. "I'm Sophia Vanderwall." She said. "And to be perfectly clear, I don't want to pursue any career without knowing for sure that it fits me. I'm a little bit of a perfectionist."
    15_2_16_17_12_28.png

"So is Blue!" Phantom says enthusiastically. "He's been painting this one thing for over months now and supposedly it's still not perfect!" He said laughing. "Has he now?" Doe-eyed Sophie said, shooting Blue an endearing smile. "Yes, he has." Phantom grinned to me. "Look who's the ladies man now!" Blue said, mocking Phantom. "Is she so pretty she doesn't scream stranger-danger?" Phantom laughed. "Touché. I guess she is." Phantom winked at her. "Older ladies always appealed to me." Sophie shook her head in laughter. "I don't know whether your brother appreciates that."
    15_2_16_17_16_36.png

"Does he have a say in that then?" Phantom challenged her. "Maybe he has!" "Well it was about plum time!" Phantom laughed. "Phantom! Language!" That was Avery. The roles were reversed, right now Blue was the silent one of his brother and him. He wished he had the courage to pull her strings like that, but he was afraid of scaring her away.. Like he had with rose.
    15_2_16_17_24_42.png

At the ending of the evening Sophia threw her arms around Blue. "I guess my wish came true." She whispered, making Blue take her at arm length. "Wish?" He says, raising an eyebrow. Enthusiastically she nodded. "Yeah, I was afraid I wouldn't see you again. So I threw a coin in a well." Once again Blue hugged her, she clearly didn't mind. "So can I have your number?" She whispered. "Because you ask so nicely, and I don't want you to feel like you wasted that coin!" He winked at her.
    15_2_16_17_27_59.png
    15_2_16_17_28_16.png

Soon a certain picture on Blue's wall was replaced with another one. He wasn't even sure why he still had that picture, and he couldn't really throw it away either. Once upon a time he had a beautiful friendship with Rose, and he would never forget that. But now was the present, Sophia was the present. She was clear in her intentions, no confusing signals or any childish play like that.
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
  • Options
    Marialein wrote: »
    Sophia is amazing <3 Looks good for the two of them. Very sweet written by the way ;)

I'm so fond of her :lol:
    I actually notice when writing that I'm improving. making me want to re-write the first chapters :blush: