Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♦ The Gifting Directory ♦ Happy 11th Anniversary!

Comments

• Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Reachsims wrote: »
    @OriginalMara - You're very welcome. I wanted to surprise you with something special. I have to do that once in a while. :3

@Martje89 - I'm glad you had such a lovely little time away and I hope @Bird166 has a very "tweet" time herself this week. :mrgreen:

And yes, here we are at 900 pages. YAY! *fireworks blasting away and confetti tossed around and some bird seed for the wee friends* ;) Thanks to all of you for your participation in sharing with others. *HUGS* <3

I can't believe that our :star:FIFTH ANNIVERSARY :star: is coming up in May of this year! Who would of thought that this thread would remain active for so long? :astonished: Thanks to all of you! I know we will hit the 1000 page mark soon but the five years just blows me away! :hushed:

It blows me away as well! But not having been here as long as yourself, I realize how much this means to you, @Reachsims! I have never been so thankful and grateful for your kindness and generosity as well as your mantra that this isn't all about getting; it is giving as well. Bless you. <3
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you @Reachsims for the two items (one that I had yet to add, haha). My top five has been updated (the link is in my sig) :smiley:

Edit: Thank you @HayleyJBell for the Bevy of Branches Sculpture!
  • Hayley~BelleHayley~Belle Posts: 786 Member
    Thank you @Reachsims for the two items (one that I had yet to add, haha). My top five has been updated (the link is in my sig) :smiley:

Edit: Thank you @HayleyJBell for the Bevy of Branches Sculpture!

That was quick I only just gifted lol...should be two items ;)
    Just a sim-ple pink person
    Thank you to everyone who contributed to helping me own the store X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • PolarPhantomPolarPhantom Posts: 64 Member
    Got 'em both, @Hayley~Belle, thank you very much :blush:

Thank you @Reachsims for the items as well. My 5 has been updated, and I'm off for the night.
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    just woke up to school thanks @debbycanty for the gift and I am not sure if I wall have a lot of activity this week but I will see ;)
    best 2010 is 75sp so I will save for that simmers ;) now I have 75sp bye see ya!!
  • thereesespiecethereesespiece Posts: 614 Member
    @debbycanty thank you for the gift!!! Contemporary bedroom was only 35SP!!! Thank you soon much <3<3<3
    Top 5 updated :smile:
  • fabemefabeme Posts: 830 Member
    edited February 2016
    Heeeeeey! Hello everyone ! Haven't been here for a while, sorry about that !

I've received a lot of gifts, thank you so much ! I'm not sure when and who were the last person that I thanked so I'll probably say thank twice to the same one, but oh well, I should say thanks much often ^^

Thank you @Martje89 @Assirk @Hayley~Belle for the gifts !

Today I got Palace of Versailles, Luxury Resort Attire and BahHaus. I have an alarm for almost everything I want on my cellphone. It's driving my boyfriend crazy lol! The worst is when it rings in the middle of the night xD

EDIT : Top 5 updated <3
    Sims 3 and Origin Username: fabeme
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    Thanks @debbycanty for the gift!

How will all of you spend Valentine's Day?
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
    ZombieMew wrote: »
    Thanks @debbycanty for the gift!

How will all of you spend Valentine's Day?

We're having record lows in my corner of the world so I'll be cuddled up with my husband with hot chocolate in front of our fake fireplace watching Christmas movies, we're Christmas obsessed LOL! How will you be spending yours :smile:
    @debbycanty thank you so much for the gift x <3 x

@ZombieMew my husband will be fitting a bathroom for my parents, when he gets home we will have a take out pizza and watch tv! We have already exchanged gifts before he went to bed just after midnight. X
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited February 2016
    @LaineeCheri thank you so much for the Japanese restaurant items! I purchased the grill over a year ago and I already have the Business as Usual Bistro. I can't wait to make a Japanese restaurant.

This will also help w/ a compilation I'm working on.

Top five updated
    @lasummerb you're welcome ! i love the idea of themed restaurants ! i just wish there were more ethnic foods! but I'm sure theres a mod for that somewhere !
    @LaineeCheri thank you so much for my gifts :D . I don't know about the lamp, I'm a Brit so iv e never stayed in a Midwestern us hotel....yet!! :D

Top 5 updated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
  • ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    Wow! It was a big surprise into my account store and see so many gifts! Thank you @Kyrah2016 and @Reachsims :) :) :) Oh yeah thanks for letting me know the DD Kyrah016, I'm so focused on DD Homecoming and Bohemian Garden will occur in April that had not even stopped to look at that DD Surf's Up Sun and Fun Collection. If before was already looking forward to see my sims surfing, after seeing one of my favorite youtubers using Surf's Up Sun & Fun Wave Station a challenge, my desire tripled !!! Have a good weekend too!:):):)
  • ppersefoneppersefone Posts: 42 Member
    edited June 2016
    My top 5 updated :)

1. The Queen's Dress - 75 SP
    2. Lady in Waiting - 72 SP
    3. King's Finest Robes - 75 SP
    4. Gothique Double Bed - 46 SP
    5. Morning in the Garden Dress - 75 SP
    Post edited by ppersefone on
  • OriginalMaraOriginalMara Posts: 1,669 Member
    Thanks again to @lasummerb and @Martje89 -- my top 5 is once again updated. :)
  • lasummerblasummerb Posts: 2,761 Member
    edited February 2016
    Thank you everyone who gifted me the Japanese restaurant items. I already had the grill over a year, and the set got down to 55sp! Thank you again! <3

Top five updated
  • ZombieMewZombieMew Posts: 523 Member
    @LaineeCheri
    @Hayley~Belle

Sounds fun!
    I have nobody to chill with, so I'll just mope and dope. At least my birthday is in 3 days and it will be bigger n' better.

Thanks for the gifts, @LaineeCheri
    Me-AaAaAa!

Wishlist and Top 5 list

Steam: MathewMii
    dA and Youtube: SillyEwe
  • Martje89Martje89 Posts: 938 Member
    @Reachsims 5 years... :star: Wow, that really is amazing! :mrgreen:

@Hayley~Belle and @LaineeCheri Enjoy your new Palace of Versailles items! :blush:

@PolarPhantom I'm glad you like the divider :) Enjoy!

@fabeme You're very welcome and congrats on completing all those lovely sets! I used to set alarms in the middle of the night as well. I sure don't miss them and my boyfriend doesn't miss them either :lol:

@OriginalMara It's my pleasure :kissing_heart:

@ZombieMew Me and my boyfriend don't celebrate Valentine's Day. We just surprise each other throughout the whole year. It's nice to do that when the other one doesn't suspect anything :relaxed: My boyfriend did bring me tea when I was still in bed this morning. Gosh... I love these little, sweet things about him o:) Anyway, I hope that you and everyone else has a lovely day today! :heart:
  • PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    Thank you for the gift, @debbycanty ! :)
    hi just back home!!
    Thank you so much for my gifts @ZeeGee and @Assirk xxxxxx
    Happy Valentine's Day everyone. ....it's just a day really, love should expressed everyday in all its forms <3
    I'm in love with my hobnobs :D:D
    Top 5 up dated
    My Thank You Thread

24q8i8w.jpg
    oh yeah happy valentine everyone!!!