Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    @yanti68 and @masajo thank you so much for your always so kind comments on my builds, it always makes me happy to read your feedback! <3

@celticbard It was a pleasure to respond to your thread, I've learned a lot here on the forums and I'm always happy to give some insights when I can! I'm sorry for the late response here, but I'm really glad you liked my Modern Starter home. I like modern homes a lot, but I always find it easier to build more traditional ones. Lately I've been challenging myself to build more modern homes and I think I'm improving! :) Thank you for stopping by and for your lovely comment! :blush:
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Hi everyone! I hope you're all having a great weekend! :)

Today I'm here to share my newest home build, a tudor home. I don't know a lot about tudor homes, so I searched google for some pictures to help me with the architecture, but I still didn't know how to do the interiors. I think it turned out nice, but I'm not so sure it's what tudor homes look like on the inside! haha

I built this home with a family I created in mind: an adult couple and their two daughters (I was going to upload them, but they are being tagged as having CC for some reason, so I didn't). I hope you like this home! :blush:

Tudor Family Home (or search for me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

Exterior and floor plans

1_zpsl8olaxlr.jpg

2_zps63tyb8x0.jpg

3_zpsta1yw52h.jpg

4_zpskdhqaesl.jpg

5_zpsktgtydrk.jpg

6_zps7gjaza8a.jpg

Back Yard

7_zpsfkon1nbv.jpg

8_zpsktzij0m3.jpg

Kitchen

9_zpsfuotsmdm.jpg

10_zpsk2mftr04.jpg

Dining Room

11_zpsgofoybgu.jpg

12_zpswwu1tsmk.jpg

Living Room

13_zps63imyckp.jpg

14_zpscgifhpff.jpg

Study

15_zpsymmyag0a.jpg

16_zpsjdrrckja.jpg

17_zpsrxw2w064.jpg

Master Bedroom

18_zpsw3tqiekm.jpg

19_zpsjejzxymq.jpg

Girl Bedroom

20_zpsxzjvchk8.jpg

21_zpsm8j6edhb.jpg

22_zpst6tnlzmg.jpg

Teen Girl Bedroom

23_zpsyjivpvus.jpg

24_zpsskqakgzq.jpg

25_zpsgraa61fj.jpg

Nursery

26_zpsf8styowo.jpg

Basement (Movie Screening Room and Games/Dance/Bar Room)

27_zpsw9xic6mk.jpg

28_zpseyqaqaue.jpg

29_zps6kdrm7ah.jpg

30_zpsnkyselzg.jpg

31_zps0algnmwc.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Tudor Family Home is very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The wall textures look nice and very nice roofing! The type and placement of the windows in the home looks very nice! The flowers look very pretty in the front area of the home around the water fountain and on the exterior walls! Very nice back outdoors pool and dining patio! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating the meal at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. They will have fun swimming in the pool, or enjoy sitting poolside in the sunshine on the seat bench. The flowers look nice either sides of the seat. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! It is great that there is a basement bar, games and dance floor level! Sims will have fun playing foosball or darts there, or enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks shelves look great on the wall. Very nice home cinema area in the basement! Sims will enjoy sitting on the sofas watching movies on the large screen tv, and eating popcorn! The fridge and popcorn maker nook is very nice! They will enjoy dancing to the stereo music on the dance floor! The penants on the wall there look great! Very nice design of the kitchen! The wall tiling looks nice. The dishrack, wall knives and cutlery , spice set and cookbooks are nice kitchen touches there. Very nice window bar stool counter for sims to enjoy looking out through the windows whilst eating a meal sitting on the stool. The dining room is very nice! The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see when eating their meals. The clock is a homely touch on the fireplace ledge, and the scenic picture on the wall adds a nice look to the room. The living room is very nice! The cabinets look very nice how they are placed there to create the tv nook. The sofas and armchair look nice how they are placed in the room. Sims will enjoy watching tv together there. Very nice windows ottoman reading nook! Sims will enjoy resting there reading a book with sunshine coming in onto them. The plants, books, tissues and photos look nice on the tv wall nook shelf. The wall texture looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the study! Nice window study desk nook for sims to enjoy using the computer and at the same time look out at the outdoors views. The fireplace will keep the room warm. The bookcase nook is great! The items are nice touches on the fireplace ledge and wall shelf. Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! The colour schemes of the bedrooms are very nice! The animal pictures and giraffe in the nursery look cute! Nice study desk nooks on the kids rooms.
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! It is truly a gorgeous tudor build! Love the garden, the stunning architecture and your interiors is eye catching as always. Already added to my favourites. <3<3<3
  • Options
    StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    Absolutely beautiful! Everything about it suggests a home well loved. I especially like the details in the interiors of the house—so many creative ideas here. I will need to download and study your lovely Tudor home in more detail! :)
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Tudor Family Home is a beautiful design with gorgeous landscaping, Vee. I Love the back patio. So cozy and romantic. The interiors are Lovely! I especially like the adorable little nursery. :blush:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A fabulous Tudor home so very pretty, love the interior decor the kitchen layout looks wonderful for a sim family. A great picture of the mum cooking while the children and talking and eating. xox Folly
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Tudor Family Home is very grand and gorgeous! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very complex! Love that rustic feel and the roofing looks very magnificent too! Your landscaping is very pretty! The garden are very pretty out front! The backyard hedging looks beautiful, as well as the fountain! And your interior, gorgeous! Love the brownish color in this build! Very beautifully decorated too!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Stunning work with Tudor Family Home, excellent architecture with a perfect choice if wall finishes and the landscaping is beautiful at the front. Fantastic attention to detail with the interiors :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Hi everyone! I'm sorry for being so absent, I've been so busy lately I don't know where time went! :D I can't believe it's been almost two months since I updated this thread. I'm here to share a few homes today, but first thank you so much @rosemow, @yanti68, @StSciurus, @wrathofcath, @follyfoot, @RyeCris16, @masajo and @Nejioranaid for your wonderful comments about the last build I shared here! <3<3

Also, I'm trying to hang out on Twitter more, so if you have an account there, follow me so we can talk there too! It's Vethesims, same as here. :blush:
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    I built a few houses lately and I'm going to share two of them with you now. The first one I built for the Match Up challenge and the challenge was to create a cottage for an elderly couple to live in. They love gardens and they wanted an extra room for visiting kids and grandkids.

I had a problem with this house, because I used Tray Importer to change the photos in the Gallery and, even though it was before the update, the house was retroactively marked as having CC. I was upset, of course, about losing the downloads and the beautiful pictures, but even more about how unfair it was to have it flagged retroactively. I reuploaded it and it's fine, but it's all really infuriating.

I'll stop ranting now, here are the pictures:

The Smith's Cottage (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1_zps9soywi44.jpg

21554_zpsc6jpbutt.jpg

ffgf_zpsl2xmcrgv.jpg

2--_zpspip8hdsj.jpg

defdfdf_zpseigtfhc9.jpg

ddfvf_zpsilx6ehwc.jpg

5-_zpsxwb4mhue.jpg

6-_zpsc1taj5rg.jpg

7_zpsr95vdtbp.jpg

8_zpsignq1ags.jpg

9_zps49a75msl.jpg

10_zpsyampvhal.jpg

11_zpsri6wdvg7.jpg
    Post edited by vethesims on
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    The second house is a Modern Starter home I shared to the gallery today.

Tiny Modern Starter (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1-_zpskij0vh5a.jpg

2_zpsaxxnnjqn.jpg

3_zpsggbpvvnv.jpg

4_zps92mwlmle.jpg

5_zpsclmvci86.jpg

6_zpssryaspgk.jpg

7_zpszxmvkeoz.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    The Smith's Cottage is so very pretty! :) I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread.
    Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks so very nice! The flower box windows add a nice look to the home. The textures of the exterior walls look very nice. The flowers in the front garden look so very pretty! Nice chess table nook for sims to have fun playing chess in the outdoors air. The flowers look very pretty around the edges of the pond! The fish fountain looks nice on the pond edge. Very nice backyard! Nice pool and gardening areas! Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes there, and will have fun swimming in the pool. The flower cart is a nice touch in the corner nook. Very nice umbrella covered table dining area for sims to enjoy eating there in the outdoors air food that they have cooked on the BBQ on the back porch. Nice art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel there in the sunshine.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The kitchen is very nice! The stone wall texture look great and very nice sink alcove! The wall shelf, dish rack, utensils, cake display item, tea bags set , cookbooks and fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches there. The wall in scullery looks great! Nice island work bench. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofa and armchair there having a chat. The fruit picture looks nice on the wall and the plants and books are nice touches on the coffee table. The coat shelf is a great home touch on the wall. Very nice design of the bedroom! It looks great that there is a double bed and single beds there so as the visiting family can all sleep in the same room. The curtains look nice over the entrance to the grandkids sleeping area.
    The home is very so nice! :)
    Tiny Modern Starter is very nice! :) Very nice design of the exterior. The way that you have done the lattice roofing over the front entrance and car port looks nice! The water fountains feature in the front of the build looks pretty! It looks great how you have used the terrain paint in the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home. Nice windows sofa seat sitting nook for sims to enjoy watching tv with sunlight coming in onto them. The side wall dining nook is nice. The pictures on the dining wall are nice for sims to see when eating meals there. The bedroom is very nice. Sims will enjoy reading a book from the bookcase whilst in their bedroom. The flowers are pretty on the dresser. The paintings on the bedhead wall complement well with the colour scheme of the home. It is nice that there is a full length mirror nook.
    It is a very nice starter :)
  • Options
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    I saw The Smith's Cottage on the Gallery and immediately fell for this build, it's absolutely stunning! Excellent architecture and I love the front, it's such a wonderful aspect of the design. Tiny Modern Starter is also a fantastic creation, the roofing over the carport gives the build so much extra :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Welcome back, dear Veronica! Hope things are going very well for you! :smiley:

The Smith's Cottage is a cozy cottage build! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, so rustic with some charming feel! Love the roof stretching down and the flowerbeds too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Love the small pond out front! The gardens around are very pretty too and very serene backyard! And your interior, so cozy! Love how you stuck with green and brown color scheme, a perfect combo for cozy cottages!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already added this to my faves, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:

Tiny Modern Starter is a fantastic starter! :smiley:
    I like your exterior feature, very fabulous! Love the texture you used and very cool driveway! The fountain out front and the pathway looks fantastic too! And your interior, very neat! Love that calming color you used! Your custom floor rugs are very fab too!
    I love it! I'm not sure if I already added this to my faves, but if not, I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    Oh My, Vee! I saw The Smith's Cottage in the gallery and fell in LOVE with it right away! So much charm and character. It's the Perfect Fairy tale home. Gorgeous design, beautiful landscaping and charming interiors. Who could ask for more?! :blush:

Tiny Modern Starter is Adorable! I love the design and colors you chose for both the exterior and interior. So cute! :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much dear @masajo, @RyeCris16 and @WrathofCath for your lovely comments! I'm so happy you like my new builds! <3
  • Options
    Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Hi @vethesims its been a while hehe for some reason I lost all my book marks and Ive just realised in game this week that half the people I was following I am not anymore I was wondering why I wasnt getting any notifications. Anyway your cottage is simply adorable, I love the mix of fencing at the front and that gorgeous natural fountain.

Your little modern starter is great I love the shape and such a creative car port, I can never do starters because i always go overboard haha
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    2 gorgeous builds! The tudor is so charming! Love the architecture! Beautiful garden and pool area. All the rooms inside are beautifully decorated and has a modern feel inspite of its traditional exterior. Love the starter too. Beautiful design again. Your interiors are cosy and welcoming. Well done. Already added them to my favourites. <3<3
  • Options
    @Cbear13 Hi Cbear, I'm happy to see you back here, thanks for stopping by! :blush: I'm glad you like my new builds. I really like building starters, but sometimes I go overboard as well! haha Sometimes I even do a free budget version of my starters, because I can't help furnishing it all properly! :smiley:

@yanti68 Thanks for your comment and your support here and on the gallery! <3
  • Options
    edited April 2016
    Hi everyone! How are you doing? I hope you're having a wonderful weekend! :blush:

I'm here to share another starter home, but not a modern one this time. I have some houses that I haven't shared here yet, but I finished this one today and I think it's so cute that I decided to share it first! :)

Pink & Blue Starter (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

1-_zpsa7ypxfoa.jpg

2-_zpsi92uscyp.jpg

3-_zpsrorb7zcr.jpg

4-_zpsg2ii8q1n.jpg

5-_zpsq2ic9du8.jpg

6-_zps24orqrpm.jpg

7-_zpsllrlihoe.jpg

8-_zpse5itztd7.jpg

9-_zpsugbuafff.jpg

10-_zpsb45atgfu.jpg

11-_zpsejfsfuaf.jpg
  • Options
    Adorable starter, Vee! I love the layout and soft, delicate colors. :blush:<3
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Awww your pink and blue starter is so adorable! I also haves builders crush on The Smith's cottage!!! It's sooo cute!! :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg