Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Gorgeous bedrooms Ryan :) I love the Berry Beary Bears especiaally. :) Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Oooh! So cute! I love the rooms! Especially the Bear themed room! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    TheMatteo0TheMatteo0 Posts: 509 Member
    Hey! :) Haven't had time to visit some creation threads in ages because of my latest project... but really great to see your builds again! Love that forest/dinosaur-themed kids play area in particular... it's stunning and really creative and sims would definitely love to play there!
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    All your new builds look great my friend :)
    I seriously love Study and Play in 3000 BC it's so darn cute! ;)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Your two new kids bedrooms look really nice, Rye! Study & Play in 3000 BC is my favourite, it's so creative! :)
  • Options
    CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    HeHe.....Oh my goodness!!! Soooo, Sooooo cute!! Amazing lil rooms, Rye!! Just perfect.
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you @rosemow, @WrathofCath, @follyfoot, @yanti68, @TheMatteo0 (It's great to see you back), @lisa17ann, @vethesims, and @Cassee for the wonderful comments on my two latest room builds! I really appreciated it! :blush: *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Hello everyone, hope things are going very well for you! I don't want to clutter this thread, but I wanted to have a small update for anyone to know.

Unfortunately, I'm having real life problems today. This was just happened in the morning! I don't wanna tell but again, it's just another lame problem. Not my good day unfortunately. :(

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to stay away from playing The Sims, even the mobile gallery. Also, I'm going to deactivate my Twitter account, but not my Facebook, since I'm rarely use my FB, for three days. I will be back on Friday, January 29, 2016.

So, that's all for now. Thank you and take care everyone!

EDIT: Editing some typos.
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Hello.
    I am sorry to hear that you are having real life problems. I send big hugs to you <3 I will be thinking of you as you work through the issues.
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Sorry to hear you're having rl problems and hope they go away soon. Two beautiful new rooms I see :) I especially love the Study and Play in 3000 BC, this is so creative and interesting, excellent work :)

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    These rooms are adorable and very creative Rye :) I think the Study & Play in 3000 BC is my favourite :smiley:
    But I will take a look at both of 'em in game :) I always struggle a bit when it comes to designing rooms for kids so
    I usually look for inspiration from fellow builders :) Sorry to hear about your rl trouble. Hope you get it sorted soon :) *hugz*
  • Options
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems. Hope you can sort it out. Good luck @RyeCris16 ! Looking forward to your valentine's day build! Hugs <3
  • Options
    OncerFan4LifeOncerFan4Life Posts: 125 Member
    Lovely rooms great job!
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Your latest creations are wonderful, dear Rye. I´ll add them to my favourites when I open The Gallery. Hugs <3
  • Options
    Hello my Simming friends! Hope things are going very well for you! :)

Well guess what, I'm back and I'm feeling better now! :smiley: Thanks to everyone in this thread and even on Twitter for the support and care about my real life problem! :blush: I'm back on Twitter as well!

I'm now trying to catch-up with the amazing creations from the showcase threads and even the gallery. I also have my build that was working on. I will post my WIP pics later or so on my WIP thread. This was supposed to be posted until I got a problem before. Sigh, but oh well, at least I'm feeling better now!

Anyway, thanks again and happy weekend to each of you! *super group hugs* <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

@Manssom - To be honest, building kids room is truly a struggle too, especially when were still lacking children-themed objects, even we have several packs, ugh! But hope we're getting family-oriented expansion pack (similar to TS3: Generations) someday or maybe a game pack and stuff pack that contains objects even for children. Anyways, thanks again for the comment! *bro hugs* :smiley:

@yanti68 - Thanks again dear Yanti for the support! Yes, its my Valentine's Day build that I'm working on. I will post my pics on the other thread later or so. *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3

@OncerFan4Life - Welcome to my thread! :) Thank you for the comment on my rooms! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

@AIRIS6962 - Thank you dear Inma! Glad you liked my rooms! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

And thank you again @rosemow @masajo & @Nejioranaid for the support about my real life and even the wonderful comments on my kids rooms! Truly appreciated! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3
  • Options
  • Options
    lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Oh @RyeCris16 I'm so sorry your have problems in RL nothing worse :( I hope we see you back soon! Your one of my favourite people and I'll miss looking st all your wonderful creations! Stay strong *hugs*
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• Options
    Hey @RyeCris16 ! Good to hear that you are feeling better. Sending you lots of positive vibes and hugs! Keep on building and hope all your problems just disappears! Good luck! <3
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    @RyeCris16 I've been meaning to stop by to tell you how much I liked your Foxwood Point build. It's incredibly charming, and I really appreciated all of your attention to detail throughout. I think you did a wonderful job with every element of it. :)
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Thank you dear @rosemow! Yes, I'm finally in our community! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you @lisa17ann and @yanti68! I was already feeling better and got into Simming. :blush: But I really appreciated your support and care! Hope you're having a wonderful one in the rest of weekdays. *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @Nejioranaid for the follow, really appreciated it! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @BryonyRae for stopping by and for the peek! Glad you liked my Tudor build. It was quite challenging, but I really love how it turned out! I'm very glad you liked most of the details too! Thanks again, really appreciated! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Please see next post for the new build, yay! :smiley:
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    Hello my Simming friends! I'm back with my new lot build to share (finally)! :smiley:
    Before to share you my new lot, I wanted to say Happy Valentine's to each of you! Hope you're having a romantic Valentine with your couple. :)
    And for my next build, this is a Southern-styled cottage with a romantic feel. It may not be perfect for a legacy family (because there is no nursery), but can also be suited for eight sims. This one is my second entry for Ryan's Cottages and Bungalows.
    Again, Happy Valentine's Day and hope you enjoy this build! :smiley:

Lot #30: Southern Serenade
    Lot Size: 30X30
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Southern Serenade is a romantic Valentine's-themed Southern-styled cottage with a sleek modern interior, suited for eight sims It has four bedrooms and three bathrooms.
    >From the front, you'll discover a wraparound porch to the backyard. The right has two heart-shaped flower beds, a bench under the tree, and an entrance to the backyard. But before the backyard, let's go inside this house. ;)
    >Entrance the house is the living room with a study area. There's also a back door exiting to the backyard. There's also a bathroom beside it. Next area is the kitchen and dining area. It can also be a hallway with stairs leading to second floor or a basement. There's also a teen's bedroom. A pink color looks girlish, but don't worry, it's unisex. I tried my best to make it into same gender, haha! ;)
    >Second floor has a small sitting area, there's another bathroom, but in traditional theme. Between the hallway is a kid's room with a playroom and a bedroom, split into different genders but with a shared desk table. And also a master's bedroom, also in traditional theme.
    >Now onto the basement. There's another sitting area and another bathroom (not pictured). There's an extra bedroom in black & white color scheme (at lest for male teens who don't like pink, hehe :#). And also a party area with a dance floor.
    >This lot costs §196,162 (§221,035 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings and photos (Photo prices counted in gallery before. Prior to latest patch, they don't count and I don't understand why. :\) ). I don't have Romantic Garden Stuff pack yet, but I didn't suffer from it. Besides, I feel like I didn't need these items at all, so it's not a bother for me. And it's also recommended for anyone who don't have that pack yet. ;)
    >Anyways, this build fits in any 30x30 lots, but I highly recommend to place it in Tranquil Crescent in Newcrest as it fits very properly. :)

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >Not much a major, but I'm still not knowledgeable about different architectural styles yet, especially Southern, since I haven't traveled in USA yet. I just browsed houses through house plans and even at the gallery, and just got inspired, so I hope this looks Southern. *crossing fingers*
    >Another challenge is about Sim-made paintings and photos. Prior to the anniversary patch, I noticed about the CC flag on photos even I just used Maxis-made items, ugh! :confounded: This issue was just happened to me in few moments before I uploaded this build, and this frustrate me! Gladly, repairing a game would help, whew! :sweat_smile:

Credits:
    * @Donsvlinder - for the use of octagonal roofing idea that I used at the back. Here's a tutorial if you're interested. :)
    * Althanasia - for the customized paintings that I used in this build. Please be noted that paintings are Sim-made, so they are 100% not a CC's. :) I used two sets, so please see below for download links if you're interested:
    * landscapes Paintings - Althanasia
    * Valentine's Day - Althanasia

Tags: #red #romantic #lovely #cozy #valentines #valentine #valentinesday #southern #traditional #modern #cottage #family #8sims #basement #newcrest #buildnewcrest #nocc #playtested #RyeCris16 #Althanasia #avenue5 EDIT: I forgot to put #house & #home, and mistakenly put #wedding, derp! :D
    Screenshots:
    01_zpsqggtrlna.png
    02_zpskbcmz2fp.png
    More pictures here.

Note: This build contains objects affected in MOO (Move Objects On cheat), but you can place it even with MOO turned off without any issues/missing objects. :)
    Note: Frames from Sim-made photos don't transfer, so you might wanna re-frame it if you want. Thank you!
    Warning: If you got trouble with unusable computer at the basement, I really apologize! To make it usable, you must elevate the pedestal table 1x, then let your Sim use the computer, and bring back to it's own height. Or for less effort, try to let your Sim sit on a stool before using the computer. Hope this helps! :)
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • Options
    Southern Serenade is a very pretty home for Valentines Day! :) The exterior design of the home looks so very nice! Very nice roofing! The dormers look very pretty with the hearts on them and the flower box windows! The red and white colour scheme of the exterior gives a very nice look to the home! The wraparound porch looks very great! The spandrels look very nice there. The greenery is a nice touch on the exterior walls. The heart shaped flower gardens look so very pretty! Very nice sitting area under the tree. The back patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ and eating them in the outdoors air at the dining table, The heart shaped pool is very nice! The red water fountain features look pretty! The flowers and rocks look nice on the corners of the patio. The heart patterning on the front footpath looks great! Very nice layout and furnishing of the interior of the home! The basement bar, party and dance areas look very! Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables there eating and drinking food or drinks from the bar, banquet table and fountain. They will have fun dancing on the chequered dance floor! The red colour scheme of the interior looks very nice! Nice music nook in the living room for sims to enjoy listening to the piano being played whilst resting on the sofa, watching tv in front of the fire. Nice study nook in the room for sims to enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book. The heart teddy looks cute on the table between the sofa! The red carpet and white robes are nice touches on the bathroom. Very nice dining area! The red coloured seats and the white table look nice together, The fruit bowl and cake display items are nice touches on the table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The white cabinets look very nice how they are placed there, and the wall tiling looks very nice. The red blinds give a nice look in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The colour schemes are very nice! The pink and black colours in the teen room and the wall pattern looks very nice. The hearts picture and music themed picture look very nice on the walls! The floral wall pattern in the second floor bathroom looks very pretty ! The sink nook is very nice! Very nice ottoman stool sitting area near the windows. Sims will enjoy resting there in the sunlight. The flowers look pretty in the room. Very nice kids play room! The animals look very cute there! Kids will have fun playing with the dollhouse or doing artwork on the art table. The boys and girls bedrooms look very nice! The animal pictures on the walls and the heart teddies look cute there! Vdry nice shared study and reading area, The mysims look great on the bookcases! The furnishing and layout of the master bedroom looks so very nice! It is very nice that there are living, dressing , study and bed areas in the room. Nice fireplace sitting area in the room. Esch of the room areas are very nice! The picture on the bedhead wall look nice. Very nice wall paneling.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Awesome Valentine's Day build @RyeCris16 :) It's creative how you used the hearts on the walls on the dormers.