Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Celebrating the 16th Anniversary for The Sims!

SimGuruDrakeSimGuruDrake Posts: 1,648 SimGuru (retired)
Hello everyone!

As it is the 16th Anniversary of The Sims Franchise one of our concept artists, Emily Zeinner, created a unique wallpaper that she drew herself to share with all of you :) Enjoy!

Desktop Wallpaper Sizes:

1920x1080
3t5hpwfzkmcx.jpg

1366x768
gx0d4gjxsizq.jpg

1024x768
25rl8qygzw37.jpg

Mobile / Tablet Sizes:

1080x1920
lg2moo2h56gn.jpg

wslutajli4ly.jpg

750x1334
cdsh69v5pnts.jpg

5b0djefr5r7d.jpg

Thank you for being with us for 16 years!
Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims
Post edited by SimGuruDrake on

Comments

• ENolanENolan Posts: 2,735 Member
    Well, that's nice. I can use these for something later.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    edited February 2016
    These are cute. Thank you for making a thread for the celebration SimGuruDrake and sharing these. I was sad to hear the news of SimGuruMeatball leaving though, so I wish him the best with his future endeavors. Anyway happy 16th anniversary Sims. I wish you the best future in years to come. Thanks for making me addicting to you for the past 13 years and helping me get through some really tough health conditions. Thanks for inspiring me to attend college, help my parents design an addition to our house, make me join the gym, getting the guts to join forums, and get the guts to finally talk to a guy I'm interested in. I figure in life, that if my Sims can do things, there should be nothing holding me either. Thanks to the Sims 4, I was able to get through gallbladder surgery and recovery afterwards. So I'm very grateful it didn't end up being my last Sims game and that I can continue Simming all four games still.

Happy Anniversary!
    stock-vector-happy-th-anniversary-celebration-with-golden-confetti-and-spotlight-349667276.jpg
    Sims%2016th%20Anniversary_zpsilk9k1os.jpeg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Cute! Thanks @SimGuruDrake and the rest of the team
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Those are really cute wallpapers! :smiley:
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    These are so sweet and cute! I set it as my wallpaper on my computer just now! Thank you for the nice anniversary gift. :)
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Thank you! These look very adorable, thank you guys for many amazing years! :3
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • rusurerusure Posts: 37 Member
    thank you so much for the gifts. Happy Anniversary!! :p :)
  • HowGreatThouArtHowGreatThouArt Posts: 1,662 Member
    Super cute!
    aSE16f8.gif
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,617 Member
    I approve the dress choices :)
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • blunote00blunote00 Posts: 18,476 Member
    Thank you. ;)
    Will occasionally provide tech support on this forum or over on Answer HQ. ▬ At my age, competence is a turn on! (©¿©)
    DO NOT - PM me tech ?s/issues. ▬ DO create a thread in it's respective Technical Forum. Vacation goes by way too fast!
    US Links ► (TS3), Help for all things Sims (Answer HQ).
  • husseinandalihusseinandali Posts: 2,622 Member
    Awsome :)
    yondu-guardians1.jpg
    over here i post my cc
    new: https://simsworkshop.net/members/g1g2.1032/
    old: modthesims.info/m/8847624
    you may know me as g1g2

• XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    What a unique piece of art.
    tenor.gif
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    XopaxPax wrote: »
    What a unique piece of art.
    It looks really cool as a wallpaper. I'm sure some CC artist could use it to make a picture in the game too. I could probably make a bedspread with it.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • simguyssimguys Posts: 62 Member
    They all are so cute! :*
    My Spanish Website Simlish 4 \ My Twitter @Simlish4
    bSCAxNF.png
  • rochelimitrochelimit Posts: 777 Member
    I don't recognize the guy's clothing
  • InvaderchickycatInvaderchickycat Posts: 809 Member
    Aww :# That is so adorable.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    I think we need some cake for this celebration, everyone dig in :3

16-birthday-cake.jpg

Happy Sweet 16th Birthday The Sims! Cheers to growing up with you :)
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • staravia81staravia81 Posts: 369 Member
    edited February 2016
    Can't believe it's been 16 years! This franchise has been a stress reliever, hobby, therapy and escape for me since TS1 back when I was in college. I thank those responsible for making my favorite game franchise by far <3.
    My builds!
    EA ID: staravia81
  • princessdylanprincessdylan Posts: 124 Member
    [quote="rochelimit;14551135"]I don't recognize the guy's clothing[/quote] I believe those are the GT baggy pants and the Movie Hangout kimono with base game shoes
    qodtl3.jpg
    Gallery & Origin: princessdyland
    I play the Sims 2/3/4 & Medieval
    Please use she/her pronouns (:
  • AmyDamesAmyDames Posts: 353 Member
    Happy sweet sixteen to the sims!! Been playing since I was about 13 so ten years of enjoyment for me!!!

"Friend asks if I can come out," "I'll ask my mum" "she said no" "never even asked mum and went back to sims"
  • oranjjooseoranjjoose Posts: 17 New Member
    youtube.com/watch?v=1CoIeERU7Ds&list=PLahW9c9IcRhP2SA6Rssr70ghI2M25uFdH
  • jacqpinksjacqpinks Posts: 2,118 Member
    WOW thank you for the wallpapers they are AweSim. They would look great as pictures in game <3
    Jacqpinks ♥'s The Sims
  • igzigpuffigzigpuff Posts: 2,634 Member
    Happy 16th Anniversary! :) Love my Sims, thanks for the great times and thank you for the very cute wallpapers! :#
  • MixxieeMixxiee Posts: 1 New Member
    16 years :o wow