Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Building Challenge for Outdoor Living House

I have a challenge for anyone who likes building in the Sims 3. There's a house with a great backyard from the Outdoor Living Stuff trailer. The trailer only shows the backyard and a little porch under the house, but not the house itself. 670?cb=20160109153635
I for one am horrible at building, but I hope someone is able to build this backyard with what is visible of the house as close as possible to the picture. The rest of the house is up to you as long as what is shown in the trailer is on the house and in the backyard. (Assuming there isn't already a lot available with this backyard that I don't know about, because if there is, feel free to tell me) Thanks and good luck!

P.S. If you watch the trailer for the stuff pack, it shows a little under the house at around 0:29-0:33

Comments

• Thursday10pmThursday10pm Posts: 193 Member
    Don't tempt me. I'm a lousy builder but I do enjoy it immensely. However my poor old pc is on it's last legs and I only have the base game installed currently and it's struggling at that lol. Hopefully I'll have enough saved soon for a new pc and I can install everything. When I do, this little challenge of yours is top of my list. It looks like it'll fit perfectly in Lucky Palms :smile:
  • DrummerboyDrummerboy Posts: 89 Member
    Don't tempt me. I'm a lousy builder but I do enjoy it immensely. However my poor old pc is on it's last legs and I only have the base game installed currently and it's struggling at that lol. Hopefully I'll have enough saved soon for a new pc and I can install everything. When I do, this little challenge of yours is top of my list. It looks like it'll fit perfectly in Lucky Palms :smile:
    Thanks! Take your time, though. I'm in no hurry to see if someone can do it in a certain time frame.