Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mansion on Horrid Hill--A Male Prettacy 5/24

Comments

• TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i liked tolly!
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    @pammiechick
    creator.. :s *sobs* whhyy
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @pammiechick
    creator.. :s *sobs* whhyy

Sorry... :# She had to go...and I'll explain after this gen is over. :'(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.25

Without fanfare, Grim took Tolly’s essence and left only a grave right next to her sister’s.

Screenshot_1028.jpg

Rose was first to arrive on the scene. She couldn’t believe it. Tolly was gone.

Screenshot_1029.jpg

Hearing Rose’s cry, Justice found his mother’s marker and wept bitterly.

Screenshot_1034.jpg

Panic seized Harry’s heart as he rushed outside to see what was the matter. Tears welling up in his eyes, Harry wailed, “Not me Tolly, too!”

Screenshot_1032.jpg

Harry spent the next minutes in horrific anguish, crying huge tears for yet another love dying in his midst.

Screenshot_1033.jpg

Covering his face, Harry cried in a choking voice, “Red Rose. Fairy. Please, if ye can hear me then tell me. Did ye speak a curse over me to be forever in sadness? I canna take anymore. I’m just a troll with a wee gnome heart. It is not callous. It dinna wish to grieve. Then why did ye acurse me so? What have I done wrong?” Harry sank into his hands weeping.

Screenshot_1031.jpg

But there was no answer. No fairies. It was just Harry and his broken heart. He didn’t see his sons. He didn’t see his daughter. He only saw darkness.

Screenshot_1035.jpg

Harry slumped down to his room and buried himself in his covers, wishing Grim would take him, too.

But unbeknownst to Harry, the fairy heard his cries and many hours later, she materialized by Tolly’s grave.

“Oh, dear sister, what have I done? I only meant to bless dear Harry Horrid for he had a pure heart. The purest of any troll I’d met. And now look.”

Silver Wisp’s lip quavered for the sadness she sensed in this place. “We must help him.”

Screenshot_1036.jpg

In a flash, the two fairies appeared in Harry’s bedroom.

Screenshot_1038.jpg

“Oh, look, Silver. There’s Harry when I knew him. He was such a cute little boy.”

Screenshot_1039.jpg

“Harry,” Red Rose called out. “Wake up! I have heard your plea. Arise and we will talk about your troubles.”

Harry awoke, thinking Lionel was calling him. His stomach jolted believing that maybe his son Justice was needing him, so he slunk out of bed, wanting to hold his family tight. He had to be strong even though everything seemed as dark as a graveyard at midnight.

Screenshot_1040.jpg

When Harry saw the glowing fairies in his room, his heart lurched to his throat. “Oy! Wh-What in the flarn are fairies doing here in me bedroom?”

Screenshot_1044.jpg

“It is I. Red Rose. I’ve come to help you, Harry Horrid. Do not be afraid. Please. Will you come back with me to my home? There, I’ll be able to understand if you were cursed for I was not the giver, but I fear someone else may be doing these things to you or it could merely be only cruel fate. Nevertheless, I must seek the crystal and you must be there for me to give you this knowledge.”

Screenshot_1041.jpg

Harry could not make sense of the fairy’s words, but he needed to find out more about these sad tidings. Covering his heart, he whispered, “Aiy. I’ll go with ye.”

Screenshot_1042.jpg

In a cloud of golden dust, Harry was whisked to the very place he’d met Red Rose so long ago when he was just a little boy.

“Here we are, Harry. I am very sorry the land is covered in snow for we have troubles of our own. Our wicked fairy queen has put us in eternal winter. She’s trying to make the good fairies of Granite Falls flee, but we won’t leave. I fear we are under a curse as well. But come. Let me seek your spirit and find out what has been troubling you.”

Screenshot_1080.jpg

Harry only nodded and followed Red Rose into her backyard where he noticed a strange orb on top of a crystal challis.

Spinning her fingers over the rainbow sparkled ball, the fairy winced. “It is as I feared. I did not curse you, Harry, but a witch has been following you all your life.”

Screenshot_1083.jpg

“A witch?” Harry asked, raising his hands in despair. “What, in the name of the Maker, would a witch want with me?”

Screenshot_1093.jpg

“She is someone you knew from your childhood. Her name is Lacey Collector. I can see her clearly in her room full of wicked items and how she hurled all her spells upon the loves of your life. She cast a laughing hex on Tolly which was sadly fatal. She also drowned your other love, Bonnie, and then Shem...” Red Rose bit her lip.

“What?” Harry exclaimed not wanting to hear but compelled to know. “What happened to Shem?”

Swallowing, Red Rose said, “The witch called upon a lightning bolt which hit her in the middle of a forest right after she gave birth to your son, Harry Jr.”

The news of this pummeled Harry like a blow to his stomach. He gasped. “S-Shem’s gone, too?” Harry blinked back hot tears, which was followed by a rush of anger surging through him. Lacey Collector was behind all of this. She hated him so much that she killed all of those women, including her former friend. He couldn’t believe it.

“Where?” Harry roared. “Where is Lacey Collector? I demand to know!”

“No, Harry Horrid. You cannot go to Lacey. There is too much darkness. Let me take care of her. Only the purest form of magic can vanquish this evil.”

Screenshot_1091.jpg

Harry jumped out of his seat and yelled, “If ye willna tell me where she is, I’ll be off meself and seek her out for she willna get away with the horrors she’s done. And if’n she does me in while I’ve got me hands about her neck, so be it!”

Running to the front of the house, he heard Red Rose shout behind him, “Harry Horrid, wait!”

He stopped, breathing hard, hoping the fairy would help him.

Reaching her hand out, she said in a tiny voice, “You will find her at your father’s house. She is his maid. And Harry, your son is with him. Be careful. You do not want to anger Lacey. I want you to know that she actually loves you. It is a twisted, wicked love, but you can use this to your advantage. If you need my assistance, all you have to do is call upon my name.”

Screenshot_1078.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    OOO (-grabbing a large bucket of popcorn-)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • spontaneousivyspontaneousivy Posts: 250 Member
    Yes! I wanted to guess that Shem had Harry's child as well! Thank you for your amazing stories @pammiechick. Just got caught up on this one too. :)
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Holy carpet fuzz!! Lacey Collector you misguided soul you...I will be so interested to see what Harry does for revenge, because knowing him he will not take this lightly and can we blame him??!!
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    So Lacey's a witch! I never thought she'd actually KILLED Bonnie... Wow. This is getting dark!
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    So Lacey's a witch! I never thought she'd actually KILLED Bonnie... Wow. This is getting dark!

This game is dark...just sayin'...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Lacey you are such a witch :o I thought you are only crazy. Okay I need to know how this will end...
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    and so we end up right back where we started, at Harry's "dad's" house and with the fairy...... hmmmm I can feel a climax coming.. :o
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Woah. . Lacey.. :|
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, I knew it... I knew it was Lacey's job... :| But I didn't know that Shem had a child with Harry and Lacey also killed her, so it was surprise for me... Honestly, I wiped tears reading this chapter, I felt so sorry for Harry... :'( I hate Lacey from a bottom of my heart! :s
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    What? Shem too? I hope Gen 2 is a little lighter :D
    I can't wait for the next update! :)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Darn you did it again :) Was looking forward to this chapter to find out what happened to Tolly and now this! It is so awesome that all i can do now is wait for the next update. Well done! :D
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    I actually feel the worst about Shem, I had hoped Harry and she would get back together after Harry had chosen an heir. Let Lacey burn in fire like the witch she is!

I love all the different dialects each 'creature' has. It gives them so much character!
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.26

Muttering curses under his breath, Harry stormed through his father’s house, hollering, “Lacey Collector, I know yer here. Show yerself to me this instance!”

Without warning, a huge flame engulfed Harry.

“Wha?”

Screenshot_1098.jpg

But he didn’t have time to think or feel or act. The flames were to sudden and hot, roaring from the kitchen and overpowering him.

Screenshot_1097.jpg

Screenshot_1102.jpg

Lacey darted toward Harry’s voice, not understanding how he knew she was at his father’s house when the flames lapped over her as well. She tried to quell it with her magic, but it did not obey her commands.

Screenshot_1103.jpg

When Farkus Gibsplitter saw what had happened to Harry, he cried out in pain at the loss of his son.

Screenshot_1105.jpg

“Oy, he was coming to make amends and this happens!” he wailed. “Why oh why? Reaper, save me son, please!”

Screenshot_1104.jpg

But the Grim Reaper was a greedy creature. He would take two souls today.

Screenshot_1113.jpg

Screenshot_1114.jpg

>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)>:)

Author's note:

If you want the story within the story, read the spoiler below--but if you don't want to be spoiled and just want to read it for what it is, then skip! You've been warned!
    SO...the game had other ideas than me for plot. You see, Bonnie was NOT supposed to die. Harry was supposed to go to his dad's to reconcile and while he was there he was supposed to meet up with Lacey, she would seem like she'd changed and they would have a child together. During this time, Golden had a gnome friend he'd meet up with from time to time and he would piece together that Bonnie was locked up in his grandfather's home in the basement. He would share this with Harry and he would free her. They would marry and live happily ever after. Shem's son would have been discovered, too, but Shem died of a horrible sickness (not Lacey's doing). BUT when I went to set up the meeting with Lacey, a huge fire started in the kitchen and consumed Harry before I could stop it! That's why you see him like that in the very first picture. And so, knowing Harry was going to die, by golly Lacey was going down with him! That's what happens when you think you've got the plot all wrapped up. You don't. And I'm a stickler about allowing the game to dictate like this. So, sorry Harry fans! I will unveil Harry Jr. in the next chapter.

Rest in peace my dear Harry. :cry:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    The game hates Lacey too. "Romance for that witch? Not going to happen!" :D
    @Sterretjeee Yeah...but she would have gotten hers in the end...but yeah. You're right! Too bad poor Harry had to suffer as well. Second gen comes sooner than I'd expected!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Sterretjeee Yeah...but she would have gotten hers in the end...but yeah. You're right! Too bad poor Harry had to suffer as well. Second gen comes sooner than I'd expected!

It is sad to see Harry go! He was such a strong character!

It is sad to see Harry go! He was such a strong character!

I cried when this happened. I was NOT done with Harry! And Harry Jr. is different from his father so...sigh...But he will have the same accent, at least. :) That's one good thing!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    So sorry for the loss of dear Harry Horrid :'( He will be missed. I sincerely hope 2nd gen will not be cursed as poor Harry has been in his life.

Hugs
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Oh no not harry! At least he already has heirs... Boo, so sad :(
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited January 2016
    Seems like fire likes to destroy planned storylines :s First Blessing moon tribe and then Harry. You will be missed very much ye little green troll. :'(

Edit:
    Oh and not to forget Ruby from the Bloomers. For her was there at least a happy end.
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    This can't end well...
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi