Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    KayeStarKayeStar Posts: 6,715 Member
    5 hours later, the egg hatched into a purple dragon! Cute little guy!

tumblr_o1hzfzA6Ii1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1hzfzA6Ii1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg
    752d5ef1ccf6be4ae3b2e539a6376fe9ea400d9ar1-320-207_00.gif
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited January 2016
    TadOlson wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 -Great update!

Thanks!

Cody's hair looks great.

jillbg wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Wow, gorgeous shots of Taiga! She's beautiful and makes a great model. Though not gonna lie in the batch with Fresh Prince's cars... those are all I noticed haha (I just like cars and his are the best XD).
    @dreamerz13 She's photogenic indeed - if you can say so about a sim!?!
    And I agree! With a photographer dad, who was a motorcycle/sportscar pilot and had a Maclaren together with his eight motorcycles in the garage, well. I can say I appreciate Fresh Prince's incredible cars! Here's a picture I particularly like, it's Taïga and a

2009 Bugatti Veyron
    F-P2009BugattiVeyron2001_zpsif7jwlny.jpg

O.O This picture is gorgeous! Wow!
    Here's Demetria's dragon egg! That egg is big!

tumblr_o1hyex2TRd1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

Awesome, can't wait to see what colour hatches! The dragon eggs are exciting for that.

Edit: ah purple cool. :D

---

Just gonna share this. I'm hanging with Aedan and Cheri who've set off for their honeymoon, and well... Aedan has taken more interest in the air then he has his new wife. He's having quite the makeout session with it. Haha. Never change, Aedan, never change.
    tumblr_o1hxqlmjGp1uofjido1_1280.jpg

I seriously dunno what happened to Cheri though, she's fixed now, but it was really weird. At least it was an amusing little glitch though. Anyway I'll hopefully be able to update them tomorrow. :mrgreen: Maybe tonight but not likely, depends how tired I am in an hour or two when I gather enough screenshots... I'm sure I'll be too tired for everything else though. XD.

Also holy smokes! I'm typing here and I'm getting spammed with notifications that everybody is posting here LOL. It seems like it's been awfully quiet lately lol, but then boom everybody shows up at the same exact time basically lol.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Dreamerz: Ah, poor Vanessa then, she'll just have to have a great personality ;) (Oh, sims toddlers would be super difficult if they made them as handsy as most toddlers! lol) He's making out with the air? I thought you caught him in the middle of a musical number lol. ;) I'm glad you got her fixed, that sounds like a pain. :D

Yeah, I actually took so long to type my comments I totally missed your reply (But you guys know I'm slow, at least if you've been paying attention lol) :D
  • Options
    jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    "Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @Jillbg: Thank you. :D This one has been 90% sleepfest/lack of energy, 2 percent bathroom symptoms, coughing, sneezing, sore throat, that sort of thing and 8 percent 'you can't think through this fog' so I'm glad it had it's own built in pain relief but I'm still feeling like I've only been sort of awake a few times during this month, so I'd kinda like it to be gone. :D You know, hopefully. :D

Well, I don't imagine demons will let a thing like that go... I mean, I'd figure at this point, it would just be the revenge of the idea that you could put one over on a demon. :D But I don't know, at least your answer tells me it's not Hecate at the door, if she's biding her time. ;) Though they (demons) seem more crafty than going straight to the witches, so that isn't actually too much of a surprise. :D Though I do wonder who it is. :D (The Arlingtons? Door to door salesman? Mr. Moon? Mr. Darkling? DUN DUN DUN!)

Also I meant to type 'is more in line' but seem to have typed 'isn't in line'. Yeah, so many things going on and no one can sort out the important from the minor details, they are all so important! So, you've captured that well. ;)

Yeah, I have to remember not all 15 year old's develop at the same rate. :D I thought I'd seen clues that she was more analytical of her emotions and their meanings and things, but I perhaps was filling in blanks that weren't there. ;) Sometimes I do that. :D

No, I don't mind. :D

Taiga is rather pretty. :D

@Zabeth0 Your description of the flu is hilarious. I'm glad your sense of humour can push through the iron wall of serious illness... But hopefully it's over with - for this year at least... Just hang on in there, and rest...

Knock knock - You've got one of the answers right - won't tell you which one, though! B)

It's difficult to try to reason like a 15 year old, my own adult thinking takes over most of the time. :# It helps having a 14 year old daughter, and being a high school teacher is surely an asset for getting a hang on teen psychology.
    Up and downs, going from existential questions to what to wear... Adult one moment, a child the next... Caring for the famished children in Africa but being completely egotistical and ranting about not getting a new iPhone 6. :/ You get the exaggerated picture? Thinking of it, it isn't that exaggerated. :/

Beeing a teen is so difficult, even more today, with the overdose of information and expectations we have on them to emotionally act like adults. I mean, I read in a teen magazine about a girl who was despairing for boys to notice her. She asked herself if she wasn't sexy enough to draw attention and what she could do about it. The girl was 12! Makes you think and wonder where it all started getting out of control... :s

Everybody fills in blanks according to their own life experience. That's what makes us so different, and that's also why we like/don't like the same things! Er... Do you understand what I'm ranting about here. Well, it gets down to - Just continue filling in the blanks. :) It makes your interpretation of the text unique. I love your feedback, it's so accurate and helps me advance in my writing. It's obvious it's all clear to me -as the plot is in my head- I'm the one who takes understanding for granted.
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 Thanks. It's my favorite too!
    Maybe Aidan is kissing... a ghost! :o

@SweetieKaye How cute! I guess dragons are like crocodiles - very cute when they hatch... But then they grow up... :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @Dreamerz: Ah, poor Vanessa then, she'll just have to have a great personality ;) (Oh, sims toddlers would be super difficult if they made them as handsy as most toddlers! lol) He's making out with the air? I thought you caught him in the middle of a musical number lol. ;) I'm glad you got her fixed, that sounds like a pain. :D

Yeah, I actually took so long to type my comments I totally missed your reply (But you guys know I'm slow, at least if you've been paying attention lol) :D

Haha, that would have sounded less embarrassing for him... less amusing for me though XD. I can see how it looks like that though, like he's playing air cello or something.

LOL, it's all good. I tend to be on the slow side when typing too... I type fast but I just have the worst attention span, so if it's more than a sentence I've probably gotten sidetracked along the way.

@dreamerz13 Thanks. It's my favorite too!
    Maybe Aidan is kissing... a ghost! :o

Oh my gosh. Haha, I wonder how his wife would feel about him cheating on her, on the first day of their honeymoon, with a ghost. Unless she is the ghost and I didn't noticed she died. XD. It probably was her ghost, since she was listed in the action queue. Interesting theory to think about though.
  • Options
    MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    @jillbg Your wish is my command...

One of the main reasons she and Sebastian broke up was because her career had begun to outpace his, even though when they met, he was the huge superstar actor and she was just a beauty pageant queen with big dreams. The imbalance caused a lot of friction in their relationship. The one who paid the ultimate price, though, unfortunately, was Kaydence.

@venusdemilosims It's often the case - men who can't stand their wives to have a higher position or earn more money... :/ it's good Kaydence has turned out as well as she has! :)

@MemoriiValentine That's a beautiful house! You built it? :o

@TadOlson Thank you! Cody's cute with her new haircut! :)

@SweetieKaye Aww! So cute puppies... :) I haven't used the dragon eggs before either. It's a nice gift from a parent though, could it have been Daenerys Targaryen or Khal Drogo? ;)
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Wow, gorgeous shots of Taiga! She's beautiful and makes a great model. Though not gonna lie in the batch with Fresh Prince's cars... those are all I noticed haha (I just like cars and his are the best XD).
    @dreamerz13 She's photogenic indeed - if you can say so about a sim!?!
    And I agree! With a photographer dad, who was a motorcycle/sportscar pilot and had a Maclaren together with his eight motorcycles in the garage, well. I can say I appreciate Fresh Prince's incredible cars! Here's a picture I particularly like, it's Taïga and a

2009 Bugatti Veyron
    F-P2009BugattiVeyron2001_zpsif7jwlny.jpg

Will photo spam you a bit with the rest of the pictures...

F-P2009BugattiVeyron2008_zpslzejsutj.jpg
    F-P2009BugattiVeyron%2004_zpsojl4fhyx.jpg
    F-P2009BugattiVeyron%2005_zps8p8hdhkt.jpg
    F-P2009BugattiVeyron%2007_zpst66ff4sm.jpg
    F-P2009BugattiVeyron%2009_zpszseuqbhx.jpg

I wish xP it's my favorite house though so I use it a lot .i got it from tsr think its called "modern crew" but I'm not sure as I'm not in game at the moment
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    Hi all I had problems logging onto my account so had to change passwords but I am back now.

My save is orking after reformating computer a few days ago, but not a few of my older saves just says its incompatible,

@venusdemilosims Great update I love your background stories

@MemoriiValentine Great udpate as always

@TadOlson Great update

@dreamerz13 Great updates before not been able to cmment until now

Here is a few other screens for me

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpsnym4pey9.jpg

Donna took some time one morning to gussy up herself a bit

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsqkduh4cf.jpg

bobby got his dj moves in

[img][/img]Screenshot-3_zps7few7fik.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-6_zpsg2rfr1no.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsryyhd02q.jpg

cats loves these toys

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zpskiamq4kd.jpg

poor jax needed a bath

that is all for now

• Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Poor cat! I can imagine what Donna has to go through, giving her cat a bath... :#
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @jillbg Thank you it went okay as he was in need of it haha. I have
    re downlaoded your world twin towns now so might let the Nolans move there.
    I do not have the store stuff but it worked well before to.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 Great! Post pictures, I love to see what other players do in Twin Towns! :)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited January 2016
    @jillbg It's true, Sebastian had a tough time dealing with Madison's sudden success. By the time the relationship ended she had a higher celebrity status and was the clear economic breadwinner. While he began to have problems finding acting work, she was in high demand as a singer. Maybe he felt like she used him to get ahead?
    I'm beginning to think Kaydence inherited some of her independence of mind from Madison. After all, the woman supported herself for years after leaving Sebastian... she doesn't seem to be doing too badly for herself, this is where she lives:

Screenshot-3917.jpg

Like I told Zabeth0, Sebastian's sister, Savannah, couldn't stand her. Probably because they're both ambitious, hardnosed, and stubborn, lol.
    Still loving your Taiga pix and of course love the Fresh Prince cars, I used those in sims 2 a lot! Not so much in 3 tho, but I used them in Sims 2 a lot.

@Zabeth0 It would make sense if Sierra possessed some sort of ability regarding aliens, since she had been abducted. Of course, it would also mean Terry would possess this same ability - but of course he was so spooked by the experience that he hasn't tapped into it. He's got Kaydence behind him, though, who would be more than eager to do the tapping for him, lol.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    I played in Bridgeport today! My sim went snowboarding at the Bridgeport Acres Winter Fest!

tumblr_o1jvsjosCO1up0k3mo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1jvsjosCO1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1jvsjosCO1up0k3mo3_1280.jpg

(And she wiped out! XD)
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @SweetieKaye -Great updates!I had a game in Bridgeport once.Great pictures!
    @jillbg -Thanks for the comment.I got the hair from TSR.Great pictures!
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.Great picture!It looks like a glitch I had with a performer where they were invisible.
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.We had spambots taking over the forums.Great update!
    @venusdemilosims -Great picture!
    Here's an update from the work crews in Gibsons.
    Here's the new lot added to the town for a new city hall after they found the old one was starting to get bad roof leaks.
    24509908152_2224c31ff9_z.jpg
    Here's the start of construction of the new building.
    24509902982_aa941d1194_z.jpg
    Here's a nice view of Mountain Road with the thick fog.
    23991437263_1e64861954_z.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @TadOlson thanks

@jillbg photos onward hehe
    [img][/img]Screenshot-14_zpsrm2zomgf.jpg

I had them move over to Twin towns, they lived in a fancy house in the other world but the move cost alot so they had to settle with a more run down house as they arrived.

[img][/img]Screenshot-11_zpsxyn4egdt.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-15_zpse6wdgltn.jpg

cats settled in well.

[img][/img]Screenshot-12_zps1jeo8ups.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-17_zpsgde5ofgn.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zpsbgvhfv4z.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-13_zpsujfh49d0.jpg

and Bobby to

all for now

• Options
    I was just about to work on part 9, when I realized that maybe some people would want a review of what I'm continuing...since it's been a month lol. :D When I get back to my main story, I'll probably need to do a review there too, just to give people some context. (Even if you've been reading, it's been a 2014 since I started writing it so..)

xmas special links:

1: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14404804/#Comment_14404804
    2: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14409480/#Comment_14409480
    3: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14413353/#Comment_14413353
    4: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14417309/#Comment_14417309
    5: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14417817/#Comment_14417817
    6: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14427441/#Comment_14427441
    7: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14433836/#Comment_14433836
    8: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14436294/#Comment_14436294

@Jillbg: Thank you. :D Yeah, I'm gonna take it a bit easy. :D Just in case. :D

Score! :D Very different answers, of course. :D (*Fingers crossed for Mr. Moon....but, of course, it's probably a door to door salesman!* ;) )

Wasn't Socrates said to be killed for corrupting the youth? (Of course, further reading brings up the question whether he was, in fact, opposing democracy or not...since out of three sources we have on him two of them were students of his [likely biased sources] and one was a comedy playwright with a far different portrayal...but the fact that the charge was made kind of points to there being a long standing history in western culture of believing that the youth are going to somewhere unpleasantly warm and demonic in a handbasket... ;) Hmm, how do I say this without offending the site rules... When I was 12 I talked to girls who'd tried a lot more than to look sexy. This is not new. ;)

I don't think you're ranting at all, it makes perfect sense to me. ;)

@dreamerz: Lol @ the idea of Air Cello! :) On the old site, I used to have to lose half a post or an entire post, because I got interrupted... I'm so happy this one saves the drafts...and only eats them occasionally. :D Of course, I have less time now then I did, so it's not like you guys have seen a great improvement, but you know, on my end it's been better. :D

@Silver: Welcome back. :D That sounds like a headache, I'm glad you got it figured out. :D The cats are adorable, I'm glad they like the toys. :D

• Options
    @Zabeth0 Thank you

Here is a few more screens, to lazy to add alot of text.

[img][/img]Screenshot-24_zpsuomcwmvg.jpg

¨Donna changed her hair colour

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpsgpfc2qxx.jpg

Forest look like he want to jump out through the window

[img][/img]Screenshot-21_zpsuvvvx9kv.jpg

Bad bad cat not playing in the tub

[img][/img]Screenshot-25_zpsbwqhl2mb.jpg

snowy sleeping

That is all for now

• Options
    msbeckycatmsbeckycat Posts: 3,445 Member
    @Silverofdreams30: Love the cat photos
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Silverofdreams30 I like that red on Donna and still loving those cats :)
    @TadOlson That lot does have a nice view.
    @SweetieKaye The little girl sure is cute and she does look like she had fun snowboarding.

Well next week is going to be hugely busy so I might as well get this done now...

Screenshot-1745_zps0bxuiesi.jpg

Kaydence was back in her father's special place, jotting down the name of the newest satellite she'd discovered and penciling in ideas she'd gotten for the second book of her Simtopia series.
    While dozing off to sleep, tablet in hand, Kaydence found herself in an elaborate dream...

Screenshot-1661_zps8z95oe8i.jpg

Screenshot-1662_zpsrxvhnttg.jpg

Her father, Sebastian, was laughing as her mother, Madison, stumbled through the portal that took her inside her daughter's world.

Screenshot-3_zpsozuhnwkf.jpg

"Where am I?" Madison wondered. "What am I doing here? What's happening?"

Screenshot-1680_zpsostrvlhe.jpg

Meanwhile, Kaydence was upstairs with her godfather, Emit Relevart. "Come here," he whispered, throwing a bottle of pink dew as the portal glistened behind her. "It's time for you to tell them the truth. The whole truth."
    Sebastian Jolina-Plumb and Madison Westley, Kaydence's parents, had been gobsmacked as they watched their little girl withdraw into an elaborate fantasy while they hosted grand parties in their Starlight Shores mansion.
    The fantasy, of course, wasn't a fantasy anymore. Thanks partly to Relevart, the fantasy was now real. And she'd written about it in her book.

Screenshot-1663_zpsw0m0b0dk.jpg

Emit's spell hadn't just affected Kaydence, but her parents as well, transforming them into futuristic incarnations of themselves.

Screenshot-1757_zps78iku7zg.jpg

Screenshot-1664_zpszuurgr3v.jpg

When they arrived, they were hungry, so they decided to settle down for a meal.

Screenshot-1758_zpsvulcmleg.jpg

"What is this supposed to be?" Madison asked curiously.
    "Kaydence says it's synthesized egg rolls," Sebastian replied. "In the future, she says all food is synthetically made, which if you think about it, kind of makes sense."

Screenshot-1760_zpslpkb3ec1.jpg

"What's this about the dew with all the different colors?"
    "You haven't seen anything yet. We got here at night. Watch the sunrise tomorrow morning, she talks about this in the book."

Screenshot-1761_zpslqm7uput.jpg

Overhearing the conversation, Kaydence, who'd finished her meal, came over to where her parents were still eating. "You two haven't even seen my special place," she mumbled under her breath, sounding annoyed. In her mind, it was just like when she was little.

They hadn't paid attention to her then, and they weren't paying attention to her now.

Screenshot-1764_zpsxbhrpg6m.jpg

Sebastian watched the L train pierce through the nighttime sky in wondrous awe. Did she really come up with this? he thought to himself.

Screenshot-1765_zpsbtupcsvm.jpg

Meanwhile, Kaydence returned to the book she was reading. Even though her father was standing feet away, they didn't see each other.

• Options
    2nd Zolnikov Christmas Special: (Part Nine)

30ug779.jpg

Deedee: "A baby being polite? The wonders never cease! Come in, come in!"

f0qnfd.jpg

Rafael: "Vow, Dyeedyee, this is verry...colyorrful."

2rykrhy.jpg

Deedee: "Well, Stacy, with your coat off, I can tell your Daddy dressed you today! So, lets see about that milk, shall we?"

Rafael:"Vait, it's tradditionyal to gif a gift vhen you visyit a vitch in the voods."

Deedee: She laughed. "Oh? Is it that kind of visit? And here I thought you just missed me. I don't suppose it's a cell phone?"

Rafael: He handed her the deathflower. "Oh, vell, you know, I'll gyet you vone tomorrrow, if you'll tyake vone frrom me."

Deedee: "Wow, Rafael, a death flower is kind of an extravagant gift. I'm beginning to think you want something from me."

Rafael: Well, there was no getting around it, he did want something from her...so denying it would only irritate her soon. "I do. At the verry lyeast, I vant you to fyeed my daughtyer, but that is not all I vould ask you forr...if I'm perrmittyed."

Deedee: "You can ask anything, but you know there are some things I won't do. But yeah, Stacy is totally getting some formula, here, give me her bottle and I'll fix her up."

2ntem8l.jpg

Rafael: Deedee filled the bottle with water from the tap, screwed the lid back on as she walked it back over...then held it... and concentrated... green sparkles fell over it...just like when Zelda had changed the grain from wheat to buckwheat... green energy converted water to baby formula. Sometimes it was easy to forget that Deedee was actually a practicing witch, because she so rarely used magic in the view of others, but she didn't hesitate now that a baby needed milk.

v68106.jpg

Rafael: He'd learned early that he had a better memory than most other people...by a long shot. People had always told him he overthought things...but also sometimes when he apologized to someone for something he did wrong...they'd already forgotten all about it...and apologizing reminded them and made them angry. He'd poisoned Deedee more than a year ago...almost two now... it was hard for him to judge whether she had forgotten and was reacting to his current status as a criminal overlord or dragon master or whether she remembered, it still upset her and was simply not bringing it up to keep the peace around his daughter. He did not want to risk apologizing if she might have forgotten. So, to him, apologizing was not only humiliating for admitting he had done something wrong, but was a risky situation if much time had elapsed since the incident that might require an apology... so he hated apologizing. But he would...if he had to.

2s6827c.jpg

Deedee: "Here you go, Stacy! Oh, wow, I'd have thought you'd drink straight away, not just stare at me. Oh, I guess I did that magic in front of you, huh? Not to worry, the magic did it's job and left, it's gone now, this is formula now, no magic left in it or anything."

2myaf4w.jpg

Rafael: Stacy just stared at her for another minute, then turned her attention to the bottle and drank. Truly his daughter seemed very distracted...he knew she was hungry...but the new situation must be distracting her so much she was not focused on the pain in her stomach...he knew he could easily get busy and forget to eat...perhaps she just took after him a little too much.

Deedee: "This time, I think I'll make the coffee."

ajqq2p.jpg

Rafael: She remembered all right. He blushed. "An undyerrstandyable prrrecaution."
  • Options
    @TadOlson: Lovely view of the road with the fog! :D

@Silver: Ah, cats enjoying their new place! :D Donna's hair color is a lovely shade of red. :D My cat plays in my bathtub too, but isn't as cute about it...just runs around like it's some kind of private race track for her or something lol. :D Aw, sweet sleeping Snowy! :D

@Venus: lol, I love the look on Madison's face as she comes through portal! ;) Sebastian looks totally calm about the whole thing. Of course, leave it the actor to look serene going through a portal. :D They look good done up in future garb. :D Poor Kaydence, feeling left out again!

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great updates!
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.I love the world and it was my first CAW project.Great update!
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!Thanks for the comment.
    Gibsons-Winter-1866.
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky were both up very early and getting ready for the day before tending to the daily chores.
    22076929734_cbf2200f3c.jpg
    22699739425_ab91d57b48.jpg
    They started studying and playing with the iPads before Eli cleaned out the sink.
    22710942091_c5efc57a7a.jpg
    They both ended up heading to the junkyard near their farm to look for scrap and junk and it started hailing out while they were there.
    22699813255_c3a5458058.jpg
    They stopped to clean up and eat dinner before working on their stories for a while before getting home and getting to bed.
    22673829846_f9c94f49a3.jpg
    Next day
    Tad and Cody Olson got up early the next morning and Cody started making salad for breakfast.
    22077072264_8474393008.jpg
    22686330102_6e256eac98.jpg
    They went to the pool after chores for a day of fishing and caught a few fish.
    22077113034_4b0a5cff40.jpg
    Tad made another catch before they both went to use the washroom and eat dinner.
    22686368962_45da0f9ac3.jpg
    They left at 7:30 in the evening and got into bed once they got home.
    22711111231_7511c9dbb1.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Zabeth0 Aww Deedee paying a visit to Anastasia in the woods :) She doesn't realize that sometimes magic isn't required ;) The kitchen looks very colorful indeed.
    Yep, Sebastian is an actor's actor, and very good at it. He may also be 'pretending' to be serene going thru a portal ;)

Screenshot-1875_zpsypyvmfjx.jpg

The sun rose over 'Kadyland' just as the cover of her book had depicted. The pink sunrise showed equally pastel colored bushes.

Screenshot-1874_zps5rhwkftc.jpg

The biggest pop music legend in the present was already making friends in the future, too. Madison had gotten chummy with Serena Russo.

Screenshot-1876_zps8zl41hzn.jpg

Screenshot-1877_zpspll9zlvl.jpg

And she impressed Emit Relevart with her dance moves.

Screenshot-1879_zpsqosignom.jpg

Meanwhile, downstairs Kaydence was on her laptop, telling her boyfriend Terry on Skype she had taken her parents through the portal to 'Kadyland.'
    "Wow," Terry said with bated breath, "you just have to tell me how it goes. From what you've told me about your parents it promises to be quite the experience."

Screenshot-1881_zpsoxht06gf.jpg

Breakfast was over and Kaydence was ready to take on her parents. She took a deep breath.

They are her parents and she loves them...

Screenshot-1882_zpsffymhand.jpg

The first stop on the magical mystery tour was the Imports Gallery, a futuristic shopping mall. Obviously, Madison being a shopaholic, this appealed to her immensely.

Screenshot-1883_zpszsfhdtjq.jpg

"This reminds me of when we used to go shopping, Sebastian," Madison exclaimed. Sebastian said nothing.

Screenshot-1889_zps1nyowscs.jpg

Being Madison, she went straight to the apparel section. Her eyes fell on a particularly colorful pants suit.

Screenshot-1886_zpskxgi2aw8.jpg

Sebastian saw a robot charging station...

Screenshot-1888_zpsnakfhec5.jpg

Screenshot-1887_zpscu5tj5xm.jpg

and Kaydence eyed gadgetry of her own, like a sonic shower and a synthetic food processor.

• Options
    I played in Bridgeport last night and celebrated a birthday.

This is Khadi April and her sister, Brianna July. It was Khadi's birthday. She became a young adult.

Khadi as a child and Brianna as a toddler:

tumblr_o1mdkhQXI31rekivco1_1280.jpg

Khadi as a teenager and Brianna as a child:

tumblr_o1mdu49Z231rekivco1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1mdz7fJan1rekivco1_1280.jpg

Brianna as a teenager:

tumblr_nunaomZWOs1up0k3mo4_1280.jpg

And now, Khadi as a young adult. A shy young adult with dreams of being an actress.

tumblr_o1lusz8IPA1up0k3mo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_o1luvvFLkS1up0k3mo1_1280.jpg

But she's going to have a rough start. Her family's too poor for her to attend university nor can she move out on her own, so she's going to struggle for a while. Until she can get her foot in the door, she's still cramped into a one-bedroom home with four people (her parents, her sister, and her sister's father).
  • Options
    @venusdemilosims Great update, love them beeing in the future , thnaks I have fun with the cats.

@Zabeth0 Great update, thanks yeah cats are cute

@TadOlson thank you great update

@msbeckycat Thank you

@SweetieKaye great update

I have no new screens from donna today but I had to share this cute photo from Raos in Barnacle Bay, I adde lots of CC todayand the baby boy looked like this when she returned from hospital so cute.

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zpsbyxyk252.jpg

Baby Jamie Rao in Barnacle bay so cute

[img][/img]Screenshot-23_zpshpufxovu.jpg

also bonus photo of Forest

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top