Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favourite kind of sim?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    edited January 2016
    I like the awkward, the weird, the dysfunctional, the ambiguous ones. Most of my sims will give you plenty reasons to love or to hate them through my gameplay. I tend to like flaws and imperfection.

I love very colourful characters, when I first played TS4 I used to give my simsters very negative traits then get absolutely frustrated with them :joy:

I also don't re-edit townies because of this. I love how messed up some of them already are *cough Eliza(seriously calm your ovaries woman!) cough*

Brazilians
    Lmao :joy::blush: #sorrynotsorry :joy:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    Esine wrote: »
    I like the awkward, the weird, the dysfunctional, the ambiguous ones. Most of my sims will give you plenty reasons to love or to hate them through my gameplay. I tend to like flaws and imperfection.

I love very colourful characters, when I first played TS4 I used to give my simsters very negative traits then get absolutely frustrated with them :joy:

I also don't re-edit townies because of this. I love how messed up some of them already are *cough Eliza(seriously calm your ovaries woman!) cough*

I never touch their personalities, I just love how messed they always are! Especially after the first generation. My world after a while seems like a David Lynch's scenario.
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    @DominicLaurence David Lynch, aw mate you're a bro after my own heart.

y0tke.jpg
  • Options
    DominicLaurenceDominicLaurence Posts: 3,398 Member
    @Esine Haha I'm not alone amymore!!
    swvk11.jpg
    ID: StGerris
    Legacy Photomode
  • Options
    SamiNY623SamiNY623 Posts: 128 Member
    edited January 2016
    For me it also sort of depends on the game...but I mostly lean toward creating a group of young adult, single sims living in a household as roommates. I make them all distinctly different, like having one be a painter and one tech-focused and one super athletic, etc. I get bored with just one sim or similar sims :D I also tend to make them have all good or neutral traits, haha!
  • Options
    @SamiNY623 Noice, really nice balance, also welcome to the forum :star:
  • Options
    fromsmilesfromsmiles Posts: 47 Member
    It's usually a female sim that aspires to be a painter, but never fulfills that dream and instead, becomes a photographer.
  • Options
    @fromsmiles my two favourite aspirations in rl B)