Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mansion on Horrid Hill--A Male Prettacy 5/24

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm still wondering where is Lacey. She was so into Harry that she got rid of Bonnie and now Harry has a house full of women, having another baby and dating Tolly, and there's no sign of Lacey. Is she dead? Did I miss something?

You will see her in the future...she was at Rose's birthday party but I just didn't get it in. Here's a pic (she was stalking and assessing the situation.)

When Tolly told Harry she was not pregnant, she overheard.

Meant to get it in there, but it didn't flow and anyway, she'll pop up soon...

Awesome! Can't wait to see what mayhem she causes next time. >:):smiley:

heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    All caught up and so enjoying this challenge but more than that the story. Poor rose is unfortunate, but hoping his newest babies acquire more of their mom's features LOL. Thanks for the well written and fantastic story-line can not wait for more!!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Thank you @VIRTUALEE ! I'm addicted to this challenge! It's so fun! So glad you like it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    I'm all caught up! I just love this story <3
  • Options
    So glad @BUTTONSGINGER ! Thanks for reading! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Oooo, I'm excited to read that Lacey will be making an appearance soon. Her lunacy is sure to cause some more drama.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.24

Ringie moaned through the pain of giving birth.

Screenshot_959.jpg

She gasped in relief. “It’s a boy!” she cried.

Screenshot_960.jpg

Sometime later, Harry scooped his son in his arms and said, “Awr, ye are the heir we’ve been praying for. Your name will be Golden for ye are more valuable than a castle full of doubloons, me precious son.”

Screenshot_962.jpg

The following week, Ringie sat with Tolly to talk about their future with Harry. “So, you’re pregnant, aren’t you?”

Screenshot_967.jpg

Finishing up her cereal, Tolly nodded. “I believe so. I’m feeling so sick and my belly is already burgeoning. Does that make you sad, sister?”

“I cannot stand this any longer, watching you and Harry carry on as if you’re married. I’m the one who has given him an heir and he still treats me as if I’m a piece of furniture. I’ve decided I’m going to leave. Harry won’t care.”

Tolly shook her head. “That will crush him, Ringie. He does care for you, but he was raised differently. He can only show love to one of us. I’m sorry it wasn’t you. I really am. Don’t abandon your child!”

Screenshot_968.jpg

“I’m not abandoning him. I will visit, but all Harry cares about is you. I thought things would change once the baby was born. That he’d at least love me a little because I gave him a son, but he doesn’t. I won’t suffer his snubbing any longer. You may tell him that Lionel has a note for him. I wrote it this morning. I will see you sometime in the future, sister, when I visit my son. Preferably when Harry is out.”

When Lionel handed Harry the note, Harry pressed his hands to his face with remorse. “Argh! Why would Ringie leave poor little Golden? And after all she said to me about me own behavior toward Rose. I canna believe it!”

Screenshot_998.jpg

Crying uncontrollably, Harry staggered out of the kitchen, leaving Rose shocked about what was going on with her family.

Screenshot_1000.jpg

Feeling horrible, Harry took a shower, changed, then slumped outside to Bonnie’s grave. “I need ye, Bonnie. I’m messing up everything. I dinna understand trolls—even Tolly doesn’t think I’m treating everyone well. But ye understood me. Ye did. You’d never ask me to love all of yer sisters at once. And now, me poor son will be raised by me and not his ma, too, just like what happened to me so long ago. Rose dinna have ye either. Why am I accursed so?”

Screenshot_1002.jpg

A cloud seemed to settle over Harry that he couldn’t escape. He went through the motions of fixing his rocket, but never understood how to create the wormhole generator his father outlined. He didn’t have the skills.

Screenshot_542.jpg

Years passed and his boys grew. Tolly had another son and Harry named him Justice for Harry wanted justice in this world that seemed to hate his every move.

Justice looked much like Harry did when he was little.

Screenshot_1005.jpg

And Golden was very smart, looking a bit like a mixture of both parents:

Screenshot_978.jpg

As the years went on, Lionel was forced to hire a staff of maids to keep up with the needs of the family

Screenshot_1006.jpg

And all seemed to be going very well. The children bonded together, doing homework with each other as the maids bustled about.

Screenshot_1013.jpg

Until one day when Harry and Tolly were eating lunch together in the music room. Harry was in a particularly good mood and this made Tolly feel a bit giddy for it was a rare thing.

“Oy, come sit with me, sweetheart. Ye look as pretty as a daisy blooming in the sun ye do.”

Tolly giggled. “You’re in a good mood, Harry. All right, I think I will.”

Screenshot_1023.jpg

Just then, Golden strolled into the room and launched himself at his dad, giving him a great hug. “That’s me boy. Are ye all finished with yer homework? You’ll never get to help me out on the rocket if’n ye don’t do yer studies.”

“All done, Da!” Golden squeezed his dad tight, he loved him so.

Screenshot_1022.jpg

Seeing Harry love on Golden forced giddy bubbles to swell up in Tolly’s chest. She felt a sudden urge to laugh!

“Are ye all right, lassie?” Harry asked, wondering what was so funny. Harry smiled, but felt a bit of concern at the hysterical look on Tolly’s face.

In between giggles, Tolly said, “No...ha ha...no....I’m....okay...hahaha...just need a bit of ...hee hee...fresh air.”

Racing to the back door, Tolly tried to hold in the laughter, but she couldn’t contain herself any longer. She burst out a stream of uncontrolled hoots, not able to breathe in between.

Screenshot_1024.jpg

Trying to catch her breath, a sharp pain squeezed her chest, sending quakes throughout her body. She stumbled.

Screenshot_1025.jpg

And fell over.

Screenshot_1026.jpg

Dead.

Screenshot_1027.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    No fair! Just when you think he has his heir and likes Tolly enough to seemingly settle, all hell breaks loose again. What kinda curse is following Harry's lovelife? :(
  • Options
    Twiggy wrote: »
    No fair! Just when you think he has his heir and likes Tolly enough to seemingly settle, all hell breaks loose again. What kinda curse is following Harry's lovelife? :(

You'll find out exactly what has happened in the next chapter! >:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    My head is spinning, did you see...what I saw...am I...holy red plumbobs :S - :)
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Tolly was nice, why ;-;
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Yeah, afraid that is exactly wat came to mind @Julyvee94 Anxiously awaiting next chapter it is! :)
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited January 2016
    Wasn't it Lacey again? :/ Uhh... that girl... :s Poor Harry, poor kids :'(
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Hm, they hired new personnel. Maybe Lacey is hiding among them.
    I've never seen any sim dying of laughter so up close. Although sad, the faces Tolly made were hilarious. :smiley:
    I love the boys! Both are so super cute.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    Harry's boys look evil.... >:)

Can't help but laugh at Tolly's face, though it is tragic for Harry. I have to ask, did you mean for Tolly to die? @pammiechick
  • Options
    Harry's boys look evil.... >:)

Can't help but laugh at Tolly's face, though it is tragic for Harry. I have to ask, did you mean for Tolly to die? @pammiechick
    Yes...bad author!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    awwww poor Tolly. Baaaad Pammie! >:) LOL
  • Options
    s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    both boys inherited their moms's nose. Harry's pointy one isn't there! But that ending though :o:'(
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    No!!! Harry was so happy! I'm certain Lacey has something to do with this.
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Every woman Harry's been with has left him in some way :| Maybe there's some truth to the curse talk he had while mourning Bonnie...
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Harry had 2 sons, but at such a cost... :'(
  • Options
    charcougcharcoug Posts: 265 Member
    Im not sure if im right but are his lovers passing away because he wont divorce and marry them?
    Where are my toddlers?!

http://i68.tinypic.com/fw297c.jpg
  • Options
    @charcoug wrote: »
    Im not sure if im right but are his lovers passing away because he wont divorce and marry them?

No...you will find out why this happened to Tolly soon...you can take what happened with Ringie at face value--she doesn't understand why Harry is acting the way he is toward her since she birthed a son for him--his behavior is unconscienable. In the troll culture, he should be showing love to her as well if he didn't kick her out for tricking him. It's not like our culture at all. It's more like a polygamist society even though they aren't married, the men are expected to give love and care for all their women. Harry's gnome culture is like ours, so of course, he can't morally do that (and women are equal in the gnome culture where as in the troll culture, you can see women have a long way to go.) Maybe the troll culture will change in the future with the infusion of gnomish ways? One never knows! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg