Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    Attention friends of DNA: @flstrider worked in tandem with us for some time to create Helix Bay, a DNA world. All creations are cc and store free and are made by members of DNA.
    This is the post with all the info: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14510943#Comment_14510943
    Download the full version here: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8837138#

HBBanner.jpgScreenshot-18.jpg
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2016
    Request Form (Residential Lot)
    Username: MissCashmere
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): maybe someone who likes to share some WIPs :p
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): medium
    Number of bedrooms: 3
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? not really
    Number of bathrooms: 3
    Favorite color schemes: probably the ones already used brown, white, black, gray, beige; though I also like more friendly colours like orange, pink, greens, yellows.
    Colors you dislike: generally (deep) blues
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes please.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes.
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All (Except items from DragonValley, MonteVista, & Roaring Heights)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Lunar Lakes (if you should build it there, I would love to know where to place it best)
    Link to specific house or plan: Yes, and that’s the tricky part, I would like an partment from an other video game recreated, though these are no official floor plans (with no proper scale) but the best I could find and I really would like the house to be as close to this as Sim-possible.

Floor Plan with detailed Pictures

"3D" Floor Plan (empty)

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    A small garden would be awesome. Since this is originally an apartment and therefor has no real exterior design, I would still appreciate it if I could get some ‘garden’ suited for Lunar Lakes (and somewhat for the interior design); maybe some palce for vegetables, some landscaping and relax area would be great.
    Nursery, or better a place for a crib and perhaps a playpen would be awesome; they could fit in any of the bedrooms maybe?

Additional instructions?
    As I already mentioned, I would like the build to be as close to the original as possible, though I appreciate any changes made for the sake of Sims or the gameplay. This is an apartment from an other video game so it is not necessarily suited for Sims-Life or their needs. I hope you can find a nice compromise between making it look like the model and still be fun and playable.
    I'm happy to answer any questions if something I wrote is unclear or makes no sense at all :flushed: .

Thank You.
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • MissCashmereMissCashmere Posts: 101 Member
    edited January 2016
    Since I'm incredible greedy I will just add a request for a Sim as well :hushed:.

Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username: MissCashmere
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank): Sandraelle or romagi1 (if they don't mind)
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.): Genie
    Skin color: normal (anything you like, can be pale, tanned or even a bit more indian; though no blue or green)
    Hair color: would prefer blonde or warm brown tones
    Traits: Good, Artictic, Lucky,
    Favorites: Crepe (Food), French (Music)
    Sign: Pisces
    Lifetime Wish:
    Name desired (optional):
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? all
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? sure
    Please list the Store content that can be used: All (Except items from DragonValley, MonteVista & Roaring Heights)
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    Link to reference pics (optional): nope
    Additional instructions?
    I was imagining her a bit like the genie from a pretty old tv show (maybe someone still remebers?) 'I Dream of Jeannie'. Her clothes a bit oriental (with very 'friendly' colours like pinkish, yellow, turquoise and the likes), though the sim herself can be either looking very dark with brown hair and eyes or very cool and pale with blonde hair and all or a mixture of it. As long as she still looks somewhat natural, no blue skin or pink hair ;) .

Thank You!
    We stopped checking for monsters under the bed when we realized they were inside of us.
  • Luma_Bear32910Luma_Bear32910 Posts: 157 Member
    edited January 2016
    Username:Luma_Bear32910
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Species:Dog
    Breed:Mixed (boxer/lab)
    Primary coat color:Red
    Markings desired:Black snout, some black around eyes
    Traits:Hyper, independent, noisy
    Name desired (optional):Marley
    Link to reference pics (optional): https://www.pinterest.com/pin/451204456397492875/
    Additional instructions?The markings Marley has around her eyes look like winged eyeliner, I know this will be hard to duplicate but if you can, please try to get it as close as possible. Marley is about 50lb so she is small but I want her to be the "large" size in the game because she isn't so small that she's the size of a yorkie lol Marley is also on the thin side but she isn't boney.
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    edited January 2016
    @MissCashmere: lol...greedy...lol That totally got me giggling. :wink: I've added both of your lovely requests to our internal Open Requests and you'll see it in the official list this Friday. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you!! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    @Luma_Bear32910: What a cutie patutie! :blush: I love creating doglet babies, so once it gets closer I hope I get to take this one (Lissykin). Your request will be added to the official list this Friday. Thank you for your request! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    What a beautiful modern home, Glenkarri. :)

SLpPUp.png
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    I'm even greedier, and am requesting another lot only a day after the previous one :wink:

Username: SwiftLover13

Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): I would say Glenkarri, but I don't want her to be overworked :smile: Anyone!

Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims Best (Oops, I mean 3)

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Modern House for the Beach

Which EPs and SPs do you have? World Adventures, High-End Loft Stuff, Ambitions, Fast Lane Stuff, Late Night, Town Life Stuff, Pets, Master Suite Stuff, KPST, Seasons, 70s 80s & 90s Stuff, University Life

If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? N/A

Lot size (dimensions): Whatever Size the Sunset Valley lot "Sur la Plage" is on

Number of bedrooms: Uno

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? Young Adult Female who will be a Musician. Very Glitzy

Number of bathrooms: Uno master bathroom, Uno downstairs bathroom

Favorite color schemes: For this house, anything glitzy/ultra-modern

Colors you dislike: Dark or Vibrant colours

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Oui

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Oui

Please list the Store content that can be used: None

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:Who even uses these? None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Sunset Valley

Link to specific house or plan: Non

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?Pool, Carport, Multiple Hot Tubs

Additional instructions?
    Make sure the lot is extremely glamorous and glitzy, while still looking ultra-modern. Use the Dining Table from TLS
    Oh, and my request that will be (requested?) a while after this one is finished will be a Taylor Swift look-a-like to live in the house!
    Oh, and my request that will be (requested?) a while after this one is finished will be a Taylor Swift look-a-like to live in the house!

Btw, our rules state that you can have one lot and one Sim (or household) request on the Open Requests at the same time. Go ahead and fill out that request form. :wink:
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    @MSdaycareowner
    Heres your Modern Library for SunSet Valley
    Ive called it = Past V Future Library of Now
    it was built on the same 30/30 lot as the EA one
    DL link = http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8839197
    Discription = Your modern local library has a in house bookshop, kids corner, internet access via 8 terminals, a research room and our everyone coffee lounge and wc.
    Pictures
    road side view screenshot_original.jpg
    over view screenshot_original.jpg
    main loby and book shop screenshot_original.jpg
    Kids corner screenshot_original.jpg
    computer hall screenshot_original.jpg
    research/ study room screenshot_original.jpg
    reading room screenshot_original.jpg
    coffee lounge screenshot_original.jpg
    h2xmsbl]

• calmorezoocalmorezoo Posts: 8,105 Member
    lovely modern @Glenkarri
    and youve picked the perfect lot to build it on.
    h2xmsbl]

• CmnshtrCmnshtr Posts: 1,221 Member
    It's been a minute since I have been around. You guys are all still amazing!!!
    h2xmsbl
    edited January 2016
    Request Form (Sim, Sims 3)
    Username:
    SwiftLover13
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Blank
    Sub Type (human, vampire, etc.):
    If it works with Late Night (No EP07), then a vampire. If a Sim cant be downloaded as one without Supernatural, then human.
    Skin color:
    Pale White (extremely pale)
    Hair color:
    Blonde
    Traits:
    Virtuoso, Star Quality, Commitment Issues, Dramatic, Over-Emotional
    Favorites:
    Pop, Spaghetti, Aqua
    Sign:
    Sagittarius (I actually did research for this....)
    Lifetime Wish:
    Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous
    Name desired (optional):
    Taylor Swift
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?
    WA, HELS, Ambitions, FLS, LN, TLS, Pets, Master Suite, KPST, Seasons, 70s 80s 90s, UL
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?
    Oui
    Please list the Store content that can be used:
    Non
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:
    Non
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    http://www.theguardian.com/music/2014/aug/23/taylor-swift-shake-it-off
    Additional instructions?
    Taylor Swift look-a-like please. Make sure it looks as similar as possible to the image above (so not her country look). I know CC isn't ever used here, but I'm fine with it as long as I get a link. Remember to have extremely black eyeliner and shockingly red lipstick
  • GlenkarriGlenkarri Posts: 2,181 Member
    Thanks everyone, yes Cal, I adore that lot, that's where I would live in RL............ ;)
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @glenkarri, I just love your Seascape house, just beautiful!

@calmorezoo, your modern library is so attractive and very well done.

Both rec'd.
    @Swiftlover13: I've added your Sim request to our internal list, update coming Friday. Happy simming in the meantime! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    SLpPUp.png
  • Luma_Bear32910Luma_Bear32910 Posts: 157 Member
    @Luma_Bear32910: What a cutie patutie! :blush: I love creating doglet babies, so once it gets closer I hope I get to take this one (Lissykin). Your request will be added to the official list this Friday. Thank you for your request! :)

That would be amazing, I'm not sure if her picture showed up or not. I hope it did
  • AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    edited January 2016
    Wonderful new creations from my dear teammates !! :love:
    I commented on their threads.
    @calmorezoo , that library is just amazing !! <3
  • jenny0786jenny0786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Gorgeous new creations !!! :D:D
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    edited January 2016
    Username: Sterretjeee
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): None
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Victorian
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All sims 4 expansions-, game- and stuff packs available today
    Lot size (dimensions): 50x50
    Number of bedrooms: About 8 or 9
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?: Preferably one large nursery for multiple cribs and a nursery with a single crib, one large master bedroom and the rest may vary from kids to adults with double beds. All large please
    Number of bathrooms: 4 or 5
    Favorite color schemes: Light colors, and royal colors (velvet red, navy blue)
    Colors you dislike: Black, I'd like the house to look big, open and light.
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: Yes please!
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: Sadly the sims 4 does not have this option
    Please list the Store content that can be used: The sims 4 doesn't have this option either :D
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: Nor this one
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Willow Creek
    Link to specific house or plan: Please let yourself be inspired by the following houses: This one and This one and This one
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?: Pool in the backyard, house placed in the middle of the lot, maybe double some rooms where you only need one of like study's
    Additional instructions?: I just want a big and expensive mansion please :D

I hope you'll like to build me request. It's for a story I'm about to write and sadly I'm no builder myself.
    Post edited by Sterretjeee on