Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Vethesims Creations *10/25 - Two new homes (Bottom of Pg 14)*

Comments

• vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    @rosemow Thank you, Rose! <3

@yanti68 Thank you, Yanti, I'm happy you liked the house! Thanks for all your support here and in the gallery. Happy new year to you too! <3

@nejioranaid Thanks for stopping by and for your comment. I'm glad you like my modern home!! <3

@masajo Thank you so much, Masajo, I'm happy you like it! <3

@wrathofcath Thank you, Cath, I'm happy you like the house! And thanks for the good wishes for my new year, I wish you a wonderful 2016 as well! <3

@ryecris16 Hey, Rye, I'm happy to see you back here! :) I have a hard time keeping up with everyone's threads, so I understand! :blush: I'm happy you like my new modern home, thanks for your support here and in the gallery! <3
    Hi everyone! How are you doing? I haven't updated this thread in a while, but I'm back with a new home build. There's some stuff in the gallery that I shared before this home, but I'm gonna post the pictures of this one first because it's the home I'm currently playing and I'm really having fun with it.

I created a couple when the new stuff pack came out (here) and I liked them so much that I decided to start a new save and play them. Now that I've been playing them for a few days and that they had twins (yeah, I've been playing A LOT, they're already married and have kids! haha), I decided to build a nice home for them in Willow Creek (because I thought the house looked better there). I hope you guys like it as much as I do!

I like to play in big houses, because I don't like to have to move sims out when the family gets too big, so the house has 6 bedrooms (master, girl room, boy room, teen girl room, teen boy room and nursery) and 4 bathrooms and also includes a gym, an art room (Brooke is a painter), a study and a beautiful back yard for the family.

Traditional Family Home (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03)

Exterior

1_zpsozinikji.jpg

2_zpsobo5y9cd.jpg

3_zpstz8xjjy7.jpg

4_zpstk8aawzz.jpg

Floor plans

5_zpsss8dsqx7.jpg

6_zpse0gn9ssz.jpg

7_zpsf4bb0cqu.jpg

Back yard

8_zpslbl38dsr.jpg

9_zpsanmcmai8.jpg

10_zpsmafwx1db.jpg

Living room

11_zpsqbeok1tp.jpg

12_zpsqfjefriq.jpg

Kitchen and dining room

13_zpsrdw7vtxi.jpg

14_zpsl2v1ytyr.jpg

Study/home office

15_zps76tpawsq.jpg

16_zpsushfhpvi.jpg

Basement: gym and art rooms

17_zps4v8xmnk7.jpg

18_zpsdwx82feo.jpg

19_zpslldb8vjn.jpg

Master bedroom

20_zpse5e2qgt3.jpg

21_zpsjowamfcc.jpg

Ella's bedroom

22_zpswjp8nxnw.jpg

23_zpsyun0t0fz.jpg

Leo's bedroom

24_zpsn1xnziav.jpg

Ellas' future bedroom

25_zpsx6jl3gl9.jpg

26_zpshrnm3shs.jpg

Leo's future bedroom

27_zpspzgwsdgo.jpg

Nursery

28_zpszvlpaml4.jpg

29_zpsccoqcfmw.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    edited January 2016
    Traditional Family Home is so very nice! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice roofing! The wraparound porch is nice. The flowers and plants look so very nice along the edges of the home ! The flower box/balcony windows are pretty in the build. Very nice backyard areas! The greenery covered trellis over the outdoors living area and the hot tub nook looks so nice! Sims will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub. Very nice ottoman stool and armchair sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there chatting in the outdoors air. The books, candle and plants are nice touches on the coffee table. The kids playground and sand pit area is very nice! Kids will have fun playing on the monkey bars. The gardening nook is nice. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the garden boxes. The circles floor patterning is a nice touch there. Very nice outdoors dining area for sims to enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ on the back porch then enjoy eating the food at the umbrella covered tables in the sunshine. Sims will have fun swimming in the pool. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The new sofas that came with movie stuff pack look nice there. Sims will enjoy sitting resting there watching tv and reading a book near the fire. The books and plants look nice on the table. The grey brick texture of the walls gives a nice look to the area. The bookshelf corner nook looks great! Very mice kitchen and dining rooms! Nice windows eat in dining area in the kitchen for sims to enjoy the sunlight coming in through the windows whilst dining. The type of curtains there look very nice.The kitchen wall tiling looks nice. Very nice brown and orange colour scheme of the kitchen. The flowers on the table in the dining room are pretty for sims to see when enjoying eating a meal at the table. Very nice study! The computer desk looks great angled into the corner nook. Sims will enjoy sitting at the table using the computer or resting on the sofa reading a book from the bookcase. Very nice art room! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel whilst looking out through the windows at the views. The movie stuff items look so nice in the room! The paintings are nice touches on the art studio walls. The floor patterning looks great! Very nice furnishing of each of the bedrooms! Each of them looks so nice! Very nice study desk areas in each of the bedrooms. The colour schemes look nice. The window bassinets nook in the nursery looks nice. The sheep photos are cute!
    It is a very nice home! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Traditional Family Home is Beautiful, Vee! It has so much curb appeal. The interior is very nicely laid out with lovely use of the new decor items. :blush:
  • AmyCarolynAmyCarolyn Posts: 303 Member
    Wow what a gorgeous house!!! Absolutely stunning!
  • follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A gorgeous family home, love the architecture and the beautiful landscaping the back veranda is so welcoming and perfect for the sim family to relax. xox Folly
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    It is a wonderful build! Beautiful architecture! Love the covered patio area and the pool! Inside, I see you have made good use of the bohemian set! Love how colourful and pretty all the rooms look! Well done! Will be adding both of them to my favourites. <3
    Hi everyone! I have a new home to share today, but I'm gonna do it in the next post, because first I'll respond to some comments. Sorry for the late response, everyone! :blush:

@rosemow Thank you so much for another one of your amazing reviews! It always makes me happy to read your comments! <3

@WrathofCath Thanks, I'm happy you liked my traditional family home! The new decor items are so beautiful, I can't stop using them all over my builds! haha :)

@AmyCarolyn Thank you for stopping by, I'm happy you liked it! :)

@follyfoot Thanks for stopping by my thread and leaving me such a kind comment! :blush:

@yanti68 Thank you, Yanti, I'm happy you liked the house! I'm in love with the bohemian set! <3

edited January 2016
    This new home is an entry for the Under Renovation Challenge. This week the challenge is to create a first house for Chy. Chy likes the colour purple and she doesn't want a home that is too old-fashioned (but would like a hint of rustic charm). She loves dance parties, painting and playing the piano. The budget for the house is $55,000.

The house must also contain these objects and they can't be changed in any way.

I tried to create a home that mixes modern and rustic in a nice way. I also created Chy, you can find her here.

Chy's Happy Place (or find me in the gallery: vepeixoto03).
    Exterior
    1_zpsc25axuqa.jpg

2_zpsd99rfdkh.jpg

3_zpsvr5tnqc2.jpg

4_zpsgoat6jmr.jpg

Floor Plans
    5_zpsxxjctxks.jpg

6_zpsoyaafzdz.jpg

Living area
    7_zps0hxykwqx.jpg

8_zpslr2hyhqk.jpg

9_zpszwkwuspw.jpg

Bedroom
    10_zpstaeumxde.jpg

11_zps5lkxcqyy.jpg

Art room
    12_zpsjtbnjvb6.jpg

13_zpsseqktij2.jpg

14_zpsdrldisik.jpg

Backyard
    15_zpsfq6nxldh.jpg

16_zpsl5gmomh2.jpg
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    Awesome builds as always @vethesims :)
    edited January 2016
    Chy's Happy Place is a very nice home! :) The roofing and the design of the exterior looks very nice! The textures of the exterior give a great look to the home. The flowers look very pretty along the front edges of the home. Nice upper balcony sitting area for sims to enjoy sitting at the table or on the armchair looking out at the views, Very nice backyard pool, outdoors living and dining patio! Sims will have fun dancing to the music there! Very nice umbrella covered dining area for sims to enjoy eating meals that they have cooked on the grill. They will have fun swimming in the pool or resting poolside on the sofa, They will enjoy growing plants in the gardening boxes in the corner nook. Nice outdoors art nook for sims to enjoy painting on the easel in the sunshine. The water fountain feature is pretty for sims to see when painting there. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The art room is very nice! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel there with sunlight coming in through the windows. The paintings look very nice how they are placed on the walls! Nice armchair sitting nook in the room. Very nice open plan living , dining and kitchen room areas. The living room sitting area is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv with the fireplace keeping them warm. The white cabinets look nice on the purple tv wall. The flowers are pretty touches on the fireplace ledge and tv table. Very nice design of the kitchen! Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the kitchen windows whilst preparing meals. The windows bar stool table dining area looks great! Sims will enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst sitting there. The purple and white colour scheme of the home looks very nice. It looks nice how there is the dining table beside the half wall. Very nice study desk nook in the bedroom. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer. The flowers, books and butterfies photo are nice touches on the desk table. The candles look pretty on the dresser. The cabinets look very nice how they are placed on the bedhead wall. The bedhead alcove shelf with the plants and tissues on it looks great! The paintings on the walls through the home add nice touches to the rooms .
    The home is very nice! :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Gorgeous new builds :) I especially love Traditional Family Home, absolutely stunning, looks fresh out of a storybook! Fabulous interior design and the pool/patio looks so refreshing and beautiful :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Oooh! It is such an adorable build! I love the balcony and that pond area where you sims can paint! Love the interiors again! So cosy and welcoming! Will be adding to my favourites. <3 Have some free time this week. :)
    @pronterus Thanks for stopping by and for your comment, I'm glad you liked the build! :)

@rosemow Thank you for your amazing review! <3

@masajo Thank you, I'm happy you liked it! I love traditional homes, so I agree with you, I also prefer my "Traditional Family Home" to the modern one! :blush:

@yanti68 Thank you for commenting here and for your support on the gallery! :) I really like decorating, so I'm happy you liked the interiors! :blush:

@nejioranaid Thanks for your kind comment! <3
    edited February 2016
    Hi everyone! I hope you're having a lovely week! <3

First, I'm here to share that I made some changes in the first post of this thread (in page 1). I wanted it to look more organized and nice and I hope you like it! :)

I'm also here to share a new build. It's a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom starter home built in Windenburg and I really like how it turned out.

Modern Starter 3 (or search for me in the gallery: vepeixoto03).

1_zpselrlqks0.jpg

2_zpsjhsiutcu.jpg

3_zpsoiwiwyck.jpg

4_zpsmq8dime7.jpg

5_zpsngt8da93.jpg

6_zps5g7vnrjl.jpg

7_zpshinl5tid.jpg

8_zpsrvnf6bjz.jpg

9_zpsxp0tfvtw.jpg
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    I've been browsing through your showcase thread and marveling at your ability to make all your houses look like homes. I'm very impressed by this starter—so stylish! And I can't believe that it's under §18,500! Great job! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Oooh! Your starter is Adorable, Vee. It's so pretty both inside and out, that it doesn't feel like a starter at all. :blush:
    Modern Starter 3 is a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The textures of the exterior look nice and the windows create a nice light filled home where sims can enjoy looking out at the outdoors views whilst indoors. The flowers beds at the front and side of the home look very pretty! The front porch looks very great! Very nice side patio for sims to enjoy dining outdoors at the table in the sunshine. The water fountain feature is nice for sims to see when sitting there. Sims will enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The colour scheme is very nice. Nice sofa seat sitting area for sims to enjoy relaxing there watching tv. The wall picture looks nice with the yellow colour of the sofa. The coat stand is a homely touch beside the front door. The pictures on the bar stool counter and dining area walls are nice for sims to see when sitting dining there. Very nice window dining area! Sims will have nice views of the outdoors whilst eating their meals. It is nice that there are alternating yellow and brown dining chairs. The pictures on the master bedroom wall add a very nice look to the room and the flowers are pretty on the dresser. Sims will enjoy reading books when in bed. The teddy is cute in the kids bedroom!
    The home is very nice! :)
    edited February 2016
    @StSciurus thank you for stopping by my thread and for your amazing comment, I'm happy you enjoyed browsing through my showcase! :blush: I always try to make the houses I build have that homey feel, thanks for noticing that! :)

@WrathofCath Thanks Cath for the great compliment! <3

@rosemow thank you for another one of your amazing reviews! <3
    @Nejioranaid thank you, I'm really happy you liked it! And thanks for nominating it for a Maxis fav, it means a lot! <3
    WOW! Simply amazing architecture! Love the roof work and your interiors are always stunning! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • celticbardcelticbard Posts: 180 Member
    Hi @vethesims
    Thank you for taking the time to post in my thread and share your building insights with me! It’s funny, I was actually checking out your thread when I received the notification from your post, so I was super excited to hear from you. I meant to post in your thread yesterday, but I was sidetracked before I could. ;) Sorry for the delay!

I really love your latest build. You know, in RL, I prefer historical or traditional houses, but in the Sims, I just love modern lots, so your new build is right up my alley. The stone wall you have as part of the exterior decoration is just gorgeous. Very Zen-like, but also contemporary. And your lovely little garden actually inspired me to put some fencing around the build I’m currently working on. It’s so cute. I also think the placement of the patio and the tiny fountain is perfect. It looks like such a relaxing spot. The paintings you put inside the house add just the right pop of color, too.

Thank you for sharing your talent with us and thank you again for posting in my thread! I can’t wait to see more of your work. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Modern Starter 3 is a fantastic design with beautiful interiors, love the bursts of colour throughout :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg