Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mansion on Horrid Hill--A Male Prettacy 5/24

Comments

• SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Rose looks so much like her dad!
    I really hope that Tolly and Harry work out and have a cute little nooboo, but I won't forget Lacey's not out of the picture yet!
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Rose is a wise/smart teen :wink: And good luck to Harry (both with Ringie's baby and the attempts with Tolly)!
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I hope Tolly can get pregnant likes she wants to! She seems sweet. But I do wonder what happened to Bonnie. Harry seems to get around a lot for a "one woman's man"
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    XSimMimX wrote: »
    I hope Tolly can get pregnant likes she wants to! She seems sweet. But I do wonder what happened to Bonnie. Harry seems to get around a lot for a "one woman's man"

Lol! :lol: Poor Harry!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    I wonder how Bonny would feel about all this!
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Toenail crunchies! LOL I was wondering whose toelnails it was. :smiley:
    Rose is cute. I like her. Too bad she can't be the heir.
    BTW I saw your recent updates to the gallery and I think I might have accindentaly read a major spoiler. :(
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I probably would be like Tolly, always reading in the library, lol
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    edited January 2016
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    Toenail crunchies! LOL I was wondering whose toelnails it was. :smiley:
    Rose is cute. I like her. Too bad she can't be the heir.
    BTW I saw your recent updates to the gallery and I think I might have accindentaly read a major spoiler. :(

Oh no! Sorry...I always put things up immediately so I don't lose it and since it's hidden under cc, I thought it was safe. I'll go take it down! FYI, I change plot all the time, so it may not happen like that. I usually write notes to myself as things happen, but sometimes I don't do it. Just depends on my mood at the writing.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Rose definitely takes after her dad, but I think she looks really cute with the side ponytail and the bright red lips.

It's fun getting to know all the different Belle sisters. They're very distinct from each other, I love it!
    edited January 2016
    Chapter 1.23

The next night, true to his word, Harry took Tolly to the Von Haunt Estate. “Ye look beautiful this evening. What do ye want to do first? See the ghosts or the monster?”

Screenshot_834_1.jpg

“I just want to spend time with you, Harry. It’s such a lovely night. Let’s look at the mountains under the stars.”

Screenshot_944.jpg

“Alright then.” Harry motioned for Tolly to sit at a bench. Taking her hand, he said, “Ye know, I canna believe we’re together like this. I hope Bonnie approves, wherever she is.” He glanced toward heaven, wondering if she was a ghost like the Von Haunts or if she moved on to a better place.

Tolly squeezed Harry’s hand. “You miss her, don’t you?”

Lifting the side of his mouth, he answered, “Every day. But fate handed me these sour apples and I figure I just need to soak ‘em in sugar. The world don’t stop just because bad things happen. I know she loved you very much, Tolly. I dinna think she’d be upset.”

Smiling, Tolly said, “She had such a giving heart. No, she wouldn’t be saddened. I like to think she’s happy where she is. You’ve done such a good job with Rose, too. She’s a sweet girl and gorgeous. I know Bonnie would be proud.”

“Aiy, lass. I’m a proud da, too.” Inching toward her, he whispered, “I know someone else who is gorgeous.”

Screenshot_946.jpg

Looking away, she chided, “Harry...”

With his finger under her chin, Harry pulled her face toward his. Their arms intertwined as they kissed under the stars. Even the frogs and crickets chirped and croaked their approval. All was still and crisp like a fresh snowfall.

Screenshot_945.jpg

Later, they ate dinner in the mansion, which was cooked by non other than Mrs. Von Haunt herself.

“Thank ye fer the delicious food, me lady. I dinna know ghosts could cook.”

Screenshot_949.jpg

“And we can do other things, too,” Mrs. Von Haunt said, flirtatiously.

Screenshot_950.jpg

Tolly took Harry’s arm. “I think MISTER Von Haunt needs you in the other room.”

“Oh?” the ghost asked then floated away.

Squeezing her hand, Harry said, “Tolly...I dinna know ye were the jealous kind. And of a ghost?” He chuckled.

“Well, I couldn’t help it. She was pink for Maker’s sake.”

“I’m just glad I dinna have four wives. I wonder how ye’d react with me and yer sisters flirting away like me poor cousin Grodie.”

Glaring, she answered, “Not well.”

Kissing her cheek, Harry added, “Och, such a sour face.” Poking at the lines between her eyebrows, he said, “These can go away. Ye have nothing to worry about.”

She laughed, face coloring in embarrassment. She didn’t want to show Harry her jealous trait.

Within minutes, they retired to their room, hoping that their quest for a child would not be in vain.

Screenshot_952.jpg

In the morning, Harry took Tolly to a maze. “Are ye ready to get lost, lassie? I hear this maze is very difficult.”

“I imagine we’ll survive, Harry.”

Screenshot_953.jpg

“Oy, who says we’re going together. Last one that makes it out is a spewing pumpkin!” Harry acted like he was about to throw up.

Screenshot_954.jpg

But before Harry could finish, Tolly took off running. Harry chased after her.

Screenshot_956.jpg

“Och, so that’s how it is, then? I’ll follow ye to see if ye know where yer going.”

Tolly laughed. “Tell the truth. You just don’t want to get lost.”

“Aiy, lass, ye got me. I’d be ascared as a wee babe without its ma if I got lost. I once was lost but found by a fairy when I was young. Wasn’t fun, although the fairy was nice.”

Tolly raised her eyebrows. “You’ve seen fairies? I hear they’re very shy and hate trolls.”

“Och, no...well at the time I thought I was a gnome, and the fairy was very kind to me. Sent me home while I was sleeping, although I still dinna know to this day if it was a dream or no. But it felt real.”

Screenshot_955.jpg

Breathing hard from the exercise, Tolly said, “You have to beware of fairies. They’re tricksters by nature and not to be trusted.”

“Bah! That sounds like troll snobbish higgeldyfigs to me. Me da traded with the fairies. That’s how come I have so much money right now, and I’m trying to find a way to trade with them again. Got lots of mouths to feed, ye kin.”

After many twists and turns, finally they reached the end. “Whew,” Harry breathed. “That was fun, Tolly and...” Suddenly Harry’s phone buzzed.

Screenshot_957.jpg

Ringie was in labor.

Without pausing, Harry signaled to Tolly it was time. She shooed him to go without her since Ringie needed him.

A huge smile split Harry’s face. He couldn’t wait to see his baby!

Screenshot_958.jpg

He ran as fast as he could all the way to Horrid Hill.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Awww... That's so sweet... I can't wait to see the baby! =)
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    I am glad that their date was a real success and yay I am happy for Ringie especially if she gets a boy
  • TwiggyTwiggy Posts: 995 Member
    Lovely to see Harry so happy again and oh boy oh boy, i wish it is a boy :smiley:
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's good to see happy Harry <3 I hope he'll have a boy ;)
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    I wonder if she has a boy or a girl....

For some reason, I'm thinking she'll have a girl
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    If Ringie has a boy this will cause no end of drama.
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    I'm pretty sure it has to be a boy, since Ringie ate carrots. Unless @pammiechick had her do some sneaky strawberry eating or played pop music we don't know about. :)
    I'm pretty sure it has to be a boy, since Ringie ate carrots. Unless @pammiechick had her do some sneaky strawberry eating or played pop music we don't know about. :)

LOL! >:) But really, eating carrots or strawberries increases the chances but it isn't 100%...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • s9kaylynns9kaylynn Posts: 69 Member
    have to leave it on a cliffhanger don't you..... ;-)
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member

LOL! >:) But really, eating carrots or strawberries increases the chances but it isn't 100%...

My bad, then. It's always worked for me so I thought it was a sure thing :D
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I hope Ringie has a boy!
  • VIRTUALEEVIRTUALEE Posts: 2,507 Member
    Hi There, I started reading your story, and let me tell YOU how Incredible a read this is...I am only on chapter 1.3 but it has been epic thus far :)
    Oh wow @VIRTUALEE ! I'm VERY flattered! Thank you! :kissing_heart:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm still wondering where is Lacey. She was so into Harry that she got rid of Bonnie and now Harry has a house full of women, having another baby and dating Tolly, and there's no sign of Lacey. Is she dead? Did I miss something?
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    edited January 2016
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I'm still wondering where is Lacey. She was so into Harry that she got rid of Bonnie and now Harry has a house full of women, having another baby and dating Tolly, and there's no sign of Lacey. Is she dead? Did I miss something?

You will see her in the future...she was at Rose's birthday party but I just didn't get it in. Here's a pic (she was stalking and assessing the situation.)

When Tolly told Harry she was not pregnant, she overheard.

Screenshot_915.jpg

And this is her reaction.

Screenshot_909.jpg

Meant to get it in there, but it didn't flow and anyway, she'll pop up soon...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg