Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just for You!

Comments

• DNARequestTeamDNARequestTeam Posts: 5,926 Member
    edited January 2016
    AIRIS6962 wrote: »
    Question: Is this Sims 3 only, or is it for others?

And I really don't get this whole competition thing. Please answer!

This is not a competition, sweetie. We are a team of creators who build lots or/and make sims by requests from other simmers, only because we love to.

Oh ok! Can I try stuff like that? :)

Hi there and thank you to AIRIS6962! She is right, we do this for the love of the game. Our request team has been going strong since 2011. Right now, our roster is full so we aren't accepting new members to our team. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    romagi1 wrote: »
    @Heledriel, Coastal Luxury is Ready!

Download: http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=8829926

Enjoy the cool ocean breezes in this open floor plan luxury beach home. Decks, balconies, 4 bedrooms plus nursery for two, rec room, sauna, spa, gym, pool, hot tub, with a bot room in the basement and magic in the attic. A garden, chickens and cows allows you to have fresh fruits, veggies, eggs, milk and cheese. A DNA request.

More pics here: http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14465014/#Comment_14465014

Already posted in your thread, but wanted to thank you here as well. Thank you so evry much for this house, dear, it is absolutely perfect and even beyond what I had imagined or wished for <3 !
    I'm so grateful you guys still do what you do and be so good at it; and of course to whoever had this lovely idea for a request team ages ago :mrgreen: !
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    edited February 2016
    Request Form (Community Lot)
    Username: FLSTRider
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank): anyone except soocoolsim (you already have a build in the world...lol)
    Sims 3 or 4?: 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Medieval elixir consignment shop
    Which EPs and SPs do you have?: All but KPST
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)?
    Lot size (dimensions): 30 x 30
    Number of bedrooms: 0
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?:
    Number of bathrooms: one male one female
    Favorite color schemes: nothing bright, natural earth tones
    Colors you dislike:
    Do you want it furnished and decorated?: yes please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used?: no
    Please list the Store content that can be used: none
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: none
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one?: Eagle Harbor (I will provide a link for the world to the builder)
    Link to specific house or plan: Lego Ideas
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    Additional instructions?

Ok so yes the inspiration pic is from lego but it is the closest I could find to what I am looking for...lol Builder has total control of the build. Again this will be an elixir consignment shop so please add the appropriate cash register and give the outside a market feel.
    Post edited by flstrider on
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,261 Member
    LOL flstrider, my first 'ban'. Now you should build another world for me to contribute to, heh heh. I love how you provide inspiration pics. Looking forward to seeing progression on Eagle Harbour :smiley:
  • Anua92Anua92 Posts: 269 Member
    edited January 2016
    I would like to change my request. I just decided to fill out a whole new form, if that's ok. This house is going to be HUGE, just a warning.

Request Form (Residential Lot)

Username: Anua92
    Preferred builder* (If none, leave blank):
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Gothic Castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and Master Suites
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6+
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? See additional instructions
    Number of bathrooms: 3+
    Favorite color schemes: Red, White, and Black
    Colors you dislike: Grey
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please message me.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: No
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Up to the builder.
    Link to specific house or plan:
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? 2 gardens (one for gardening, one for sitting), pool, pond
    Additional instructions?
    Cost is not an issue. My mother has saved up over 1 million simoleans for this house and counting.
    Please very little to no CC.
    Every room should contain a laundry basket. Two for the kids' rooms.
    Basement should contain:
    A nectar room, complete with nectar maker.
    A large room with "rug" to put gems down on. I plan on having one of every cut of every gem in the game, by the time the challenge is over.
    First floor should contain:
    Large living room, with 2 "tv areas"
    Game room, with every game available
    Skill room, for every skill available. Rooms can be combined, for example, Logic and Science or Social Networking and Charisma. Alchemy should be in a room of its own with 4 alchemy cabinets, the shelves different colors (red, green, blue, purple). Artisan should be in a room of its own. I would prefer painting be a room of its own, with a minimum of 8 easels. Magic should be a room of its own, with at least two of every wand. Each skill room should have its own color, and be decorated accordingly.
    Large kitchen, with three fridges and, at least, two everything else, except dishwashers and trash. Lots of counter space. The dining room can be attached, with room for 12-18 to eat, and a built in bar.
    A library, either with a study area for the kids (there will be 10 at a time, minimum) or plenty of seating for reading. I would like 4 different colored "The Constitutional Bookshelf" (red, blue, purple, green) These will have skill books, recipes, and song books.
    A computer room for the kids. Please try to put enough computers in there for 10 kids, if you can. No laptops, just desktops.
    Either attached or detached garage, with 12 parking spaces, and at least 10 bike racks.
    Second floor should contain:
    Master bed, with the bed from Indulgent Living. I love putting the curtains above the bed too.
    Large attached master bath. Plenty of cabinets to put make-up and what-not on.
    A walk-in closet attached to the master bath. Decorate as you please.
    Laundry room, with at least two washers and dryers. Plenty of space for folding.
    Large nursery, with at least 6 cribs (three boys, three girls). I love the cocoon crib. Two changing tables, and two Tower of Much Knowledge bookcases. Both will have every toddler book available.
    LARGE attached toddler playroom. It should have four walkers, two colored pink, two blue. Two to four playpens, colored pink and blue accordingly. Twelve potties, colored like the rainbow, and a trash compactor to go with. Four peg boxes, and four xylophones.
    Female Child's Room with at least four beds, or two bunk beds. Two play ovens, a costume chest, and whatever other toys you would like.
    Female Teen Room with at least four beds or two bunk beds. Decorated as you please.
    Female bathroom, with plenty of cabinet space for nicknacks, and lots of mirrors. Minimum of 4 all-in-one bathrooms.
    Male Child's Room, same as the female child room, just decorated in blue.
    Male Teen room, decorated in blue, same as female teen room.
    Male bathroom, decorated however you like. Minimum of 4 all-in-one bathrooms.
    Outside should contain:
    Large pond
    Pool
    Driveway, preferably long.
    Play area for the kids, with at least 5 swings, a playground, sandbox, slide, and maybe 5 bouncy rides.
    Two family fun water arenas.
    Side yard with all three treehouses.
    The walk-up to the house should be lined with flowers, and perhaps a line of trees behind that.
    I like a lot of green. I would like the house to feel like it's in a forest, if possible. So a lot of trees, please!

I think that is it. I'll update this if I think of anything else. Also, I have built my own mansion, in case no one wants to take on this monstrosity, so I will post a link to the pictures for the one I built, to give you an idea of what I want.
    Thank you VERY VERY much, in advance.

My mansion:
    http://imgur.com/a/YFWdw
    Post edited by Anua92 on
  • flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    @soocoolsim ROFL!!!!! There might be another world in the works I just need to go and buy out the rest of the store items I do not have. keep an eye on the team e-mail
    My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• EverGreenLifeEverGreenLife Posts: 2,670 Member

This is not a competition, sweetie. We are a team of creators who build lots or/and make sims by requests from other simmers, only because we love to.

Hi there and thank you to AIRIS6962! She is right, we do this for the love of the game. Our request team has been going strong since 2011. Right now, our roster is full so we aren't accepting new members to our team. If you have any other questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Awwwww...... When can I join?
    FrAEi8Q.png
    ✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚i love starry skies✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚
    origin ID - egl_original
  • deadncrispydeadncrispy Posts: 500 Member

i edited my request, "also leave enough room for the movie stuff pack somewhere either basement or back yard"
  • EverGreenLifeEverGreenLife Posts: 2,670 Member
    Anua92 wrote: »
    I would like to change my request. I just decided to fill out a whole new form, if that's ok. This house is going to be HUGE, just a warning.

Username: Anua92
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 3
    Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Gothic Castle
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? All EPs and Master Suites
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? basic
    Lot size (dimensions): 64x64
    Number of bedrooms: 6+
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? See additional instructions
    Number of bathrooms: 3+
    Favorite color schemes: Red, White, and Black
    Colors you dislike: Grey
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? Please
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Yes
    Please list the Store content that can be used: Please message me.
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: No
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Up to the builder.
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? 2 gardens (one for gardening, one for sitting), pool, pond
    Additional instructions?
    Cost is not an issue. My mother has saved up over 1 million simoleans for this house and counting.
    Please very little to no CC.
    Every room should contain a laundry basket. Two for the kids' rooms.
    Basement should contain:
    A nectar room, complete with nectar maker.
    A large room with "rug" to put gems down on. I plan on having one of every cut of every gem in the game, by the time the challenge is over.
    First floor should contain:
    Large living room, with 2 "tv areas"
    Game room, with every game available
    Skill room, for every skill available. Rooms can be combined, for example, Logic and Science or Social Networking and Charisma. Alchemy should be in a room of its own with 4 alchemy cabinets, the shelves different colors (red, green, blue, purple). Artisan should be in a room of its own. I would prefer painting be a room of its own, with a minimum of 8 easels. Magic should be a room of its own, with at least two of every wand. Each skill room should have its own color, and be decorated accordingly.
    Large kitchen, with three fridges and, at least, two everything else, except dishwashers and trash. Lots of counter space. The dining room can be attached, with room for 12-18 to eat, and a built in bar.
    A library, either with a study area for the kids (there will be 10 at a time, minimum) or plenty of seating for reading. I would like 4 different colored "The Constitutional Bookshelf" (red, blue, purple, green) These will have skill books, recipes, and song books.
    A computer room for the kids. Please try to put enough computers in there for 10 kids, if you can. No laptops, just desktops.
    Either attached or detached garage, with 12 parking spaces, and at least 10 bike racks.
    Second floor should contain:
    Master bed, with the bed from Indulgent Living. I love putting the curtains above the bed too.
    Large attached master bath. Plenty of cabinets to put make-up and what-not on.
    A walk-in closet attached to the master bath. Decorate as you please.
    Laundry room, with at least two washers and dryers. Plenty of space for folding.
    Large nursery, with at least 6 cribs (three boys, three girls). I love the cocoon crib. Two changing tables, and two Tower of Much Knowledge bookcases. Both will have every toddler book available.
    LARGE attached toddler playroom. It should have four walkers, two colored pink, two blue. Two to four playpens, colored pink and blue accordingly. Twelve potties, colored like the rainbow, and a trash compactor to go with. Four peg boxes, and four xylophones.
    Female Child's Room with at least four beds, or two bunk beds. Two play ovens, a costume chest, and whatever other toys you would like.
    Female Teen Room with at least four beds or two bunk beds. Decorated as you please.
    Female bathroom, with plenty of cabinet space for nicknacks, and lots of mirrors. Minimum of 4 all-in-one bathrooms.
    Male Child's Room, same as the female child room, just decorated in blue.
    Male Teen room, decorated in blue, same as female teen room.
    Male bathroom, decorated however you like. Minimum of 4 all-in-one bathrooms.
    Outside should contain:
    Large pond
    Pool
    Driveway, preferably long.
    Play area for the kids, with at least 5 swings, a playground, sandbox, slide, and maybe 5 bouncy rides.
    Two family fun water arenas.
    Side yard with all three treehouses.
    The walk-up to the house should be lined with flowers, and perhaps a line of trees behind that.
    I like a lot of green. I would like the house to feel like it's in a forest, if possible. So a lot of trees, please!

I think that is it. I'll update this if I think of anything else. Also, I have built my own mansion, in case no one wants to take on this monstrosity, so I will post a link to the pictures for the one I built, to give you an idea of what I want.
    Thank you VERY VERY much, in advance.

My mansion:
    http://imgur.com/a/YFWdw

WOOOOAAAHHH!! That's alot of writing!
    FrAEi8Q.png
    ✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚i love starry skies✣*.:。✿*゚✣*.:。✿*゚
    origin ID - egl_original
  • NellythekiddNellythekidd Posts: 251 Member
    Hello, I love the idea of this thread. I like building, but so far I've only built small houses (or small houses that end up with lots of add-on rooms as the household progresses).

My request is a semi-detached house as I like playing two families as a single household. Would someone be interested in making a semi-detached house for the Sims 4? The household that would live in this is two brothers and their families. (1 Programmer brother+his painter wife+their popular teenage daughter and 1 secret agent brother+his criminal wife+their writer teenage daughter+their insane teenage son) I'm terrible at efficient floorplanning.

Username: Nellythekidd (also in origin)
    Sims 3 or 4?: Sims 4
    Type of build: I like the brick houses that come up on google when searching for "semi-detached house", I would like it to be ordinary or basic looking instead of very luxurious on the outside, not to look "rich and famous" but like that an ordinary family could live there.
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Cool Kitchen and Movie Stuff.
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? -
    Lot size (dimensions): 30x30 or 40x30
    Number of bedrooms: 6 (3 in each "apartment" - 1 for parents and 2 reserved for child/teen)
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)? 1 in both apartments for parents with double bed, 2 rooms reserved to be kids' rooms.
    Number of bathrooms: 2 in each "apartment" - one small with only sink and toilet, and the other one with hygiene item
    Favorite color schemes: I like bricks, on the outside, any color is good
    Colors you dislike: None
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? - On the outside of the house, yes please. On the inside, it would depend on how you feel and how you have time: I would be happy to have some rooms furnished and decorated by you, but you can decide which ones. To me, most important is to have the floorplan and the building.
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? -
    Please list the Store content that can be used: -
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: -
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Newcrest
    Link to specific house or plan: -
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? A small backyard maybe
    Additional instructions? If the lot value could be under 120 000, or max. 130 000, my family is not quite rich yet.
    Origin ID / Gallery: nellythekidd
    @EverGreenLife lol I wanted to be very specific

Awwwww...... When can I join?

We'll let everyone know when we're looking for new members. :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2016

i edited my request, "also leave enough room for the movie stuff pack somewhere either basement or back yard"

Thank you and congrats on your new toys! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    edited January 2016
    Thanks so much for the requests, flstrider and Nellythekidd - and for your update Anua92 (Who loves to make castles?! This girl!). :)
    I've added them all to our Open Requests and will post the updated list on Friday. Please let me know if you have any questions.
    @Nellythekidd, thank you for your kind words about our thread. I know we're going to make the perfect home for you, thanks to all your details. Thanks everyone! :)
    SLpPUp.png
    Our thread is up to date.
    SLpPUp.png

Thank you and congrats on your new toys! :)

thanks. lol cant wait to use them
  • itguyinscitguyinsc Posts: 5,765 Member
    I'd like to take this request:
    Username: deadncrispy
    Preferred builder*
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of build ranch or prairie
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? get to work and get together
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms one 18 year old and one 9 share a room blue themed. 17 year old boy so male teenager themed. one girl blue theme but make the room girly, another girl so girly idk what color. a married couple so gender neutral
    Number of bathrooms: 3 or 4
    Favorite color schemes: blue, green brown purple red
    Colors you dislike: black, white grey
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? idk i guess
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.builderhouseplans.com/house-plans/bhp/styles/ranch-house-plans-ranch-home-plans-ranch-floor-plans/hwbdo77436.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? i want a nice pool area with a hot tub, room for a cow plant. a playground area. in the basement theres a media room. i want enough room for the biggest tv you can get. kitchen area suprise me and in the basement area an unfinished area again suprise me a really nice big science lab if possible and a gym and a place to put all the collectables
    Additional instructions? make it a great place for parties i want all get to work objects and most get together items and i dont want the inside of the house to fancy/classy also leave enough room for the movie stuff pack somewhere either basement or back yard thanks.
    wB2Zykl.jpg
    itguyinsc wrote: »
    Preferred builder*
    Sims 3 or 4?: sims 4
    Type of build ranch or prairie
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? get to work and get together
    Number of bedrooms: 5
    Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms one 18 year old and one 9 share a room blue themed. 17 year old boy so male teenager themed. one girl blue theme but make the room girly, another girl so girly idk what color. a married couple so gender neutral
    Number of bathrooms: 3 or 4
    Favorite color schemes: blue, green brown purple red
    Colors you dislike: black, white grey
    Do you want it furnished and decorated? yes
    Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? idk i guess
    Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used:n/a
    If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? willow creek
    Link to specific house or plan: http://www.builderhouseplans.com/house-plans/bhp/styles/ranch-house-plans-ranch-home-plans-ranch-floor-plans/hwbdo77436.html
    Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)? i want a nice pool area with a hot tub, room for a cow plant. a playground area. in the basement theres a media room. i want enough room for the biggest tv you can get. kitchen area suprise me and in the basement area an unfinished area again suprise me a really nice big science lab if possible and a gym and a place to put all the collectables
    Additional instructions? make it a great place for parties i want all get to work objects and most get together items and i dont want the inside of the house to fancy/classy also leave enough room for the movie stuff pack somewhere either basement or back yard thanks.

this made my day thank you so much
    I just wanted to say, my mother now has 1.5 mil simoleans. Soon to be 2 mil
  • ElijahsBabyGurl9ElijahsBabyGurl9 Posts: 1,326 Member
    I'd like to make a Sims 4 Request please!

Username: ElijahsBabyGurl9
    Preferred creator* (If none, leave blank):
    Skin color: White, but light tan and sort of muscular
    Hair color: Black, Eyes are a deep chocolate brown (Based on S. Snape)
    Aspiration​: Best-Selling Author
    ​Bonus Trait: Muser
    Traits: Creative, Art Lover, Bookworm
    Name desired (optional): Severus Snape (Based on Alan Rickman's pictures)
    Which EPs and SPs do you have? Deluxe Edition (Base game), Spa Day and Holiday Celebration
    Link to reference pics (optional):
    Facial Shot:
    Alan-Rickman-alan-rickman-13116024-1731-2560.jpg

Fullbody Shot
    alan-rickman-2013+(3).jpg

Additional instructions?

With the passing of Alan Rickman I felt inspired to have this Sim created. Please try and get him as close to the real thing as possible. This Sim is very special. If you need anymore information just let me know!!
  • romagi1romagi1 Posts: 6,988 Member
    edited January 2016
    Thanks so much everyone! <3

Madame Secretary I would like to claim this one please! :)

Date: December 16, 2015
    Username: Luma_Bear32910
    Page: Old Thread here
    Type: Residential Lot
    Description: Victorian Home for Sunset Valley 2
    Preferred Creator:
    Claimed By:

@Luma_Bear32910, I have a question here:
    http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/11584131/#Comment_11584131
  • trashbinsouvenirtrashbinsouvenir Posts: 412 Member

Username: TrashBinSouvenir

Sims 3 or 4?: The Sims 3 (CC can be used, though I know you don’t normally… just letting you know)

Type of build (Modern, Traditional, Victorian, Gothic, etc. or leave blank): Traditional or Modern.. or a mix- grand, luxurious, “wow!”
    I really love the full scale Tuscany inspired house, but I do love the style from Into the Future.

Which EPs and SPs do you have? All
    If you have Showtime, which edition do you have (basic, Limited, or Katy Perry)? Limited

Lot size (dimensions): The home is in Bridgeport, so will replace either the 40x40 lot that the Sugar Cube is on, or will replace the 40x30 lot the Eaves lot is on… open to suggestions on lot placement ideas, definitely.

Number of bedrooms: 3

Specific instructions on decorating the bedrooms (gender, age, etc.)?
    -Master: Would like a raised area, for either the bed area or the sitting area, or any other special feature. I just enjoy the depth raised flooring can create! A fire place in the master suite. Very luxurious! 
    -“Future Bedroom”: Basically a bedroom with the Dreampod, w/ future décor
    -Child: Unborn at this point, but do want a room for them when they arrive I spoil them to death so very large!

Number of bathrooms: At least 3
    -Master Bath: Marble/granite feel for some textures, columns, a “his and hers” style, a shower, and bath. I’d love to walk in and there be an normally seen outdoor water feature, and the whole 9 yards with a chandelier if we’re going all out! Clutter is wonderful. 

Favorite color schemes: Teal is my favorite color.. but really anything that fits the style and mood the room serves for.

Colors you dislike: Orange, yellow.. unless used in certain proper situations.

Do you want it furnished and decorated? Yes, the best part!

Can patterns from Create-a-Pattern be used? Of course

Please list the Store content that can be used: All

Please list the Dr. Pepper and T-Mobile promotional items that can be used: None

If you will be placing this lot in an EA world, which one? Bridgeport

Special requirements (garden, pool, hot tub, etc.)?
    - Large wine cellar: Including all necessary items to create Nectar, plus hold 50 bottles (my sim’s life time want)
    - Large Garden: Need to have good quality ingredients for the nectar…
    - Pool and hot tub!
    - Office: Darker woods, with hints of technology. Have bookshelf, computer, chess table, telescope (unless placed elsewhere), painting easel etc objects
    - Gym (including martial arts and store content items)
    - Area to show off my World Adventures collections
    - Area to entertain, so a bar and area to play music
    - I have a Genie, so the kitchen isn’t used much.. just lookin’ pretty
    - Large entertainment room- game room style
    - Spa area
    - I like to use a lot of the store content
    -
    Additional instructions?
    If you have any questions or would like photos of the type of styles I like, let me know!
    Simply,
    Brittany (bwillisucf)

Zpj9msL.png
    edited January 2016
    itguyinsc wrote: »

Thank you! :)

SLpPUp.png
    Anua92 wrote: »