Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Thank you so much for your wonderful words @StSciurus very kind of you, really pleased you like the outdoor areas :)
    Big thank you dear @rosemow for your generous words, so lovely and wonderful to read, brings me so much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Snowfall is an Adorable Christmas home, Masajo! I love the color on the exterior and all the cute Christmas decor both inside and out.
    Namaste is a Gorgeous home with such a Beautiful entrance from the street. I love how you shaped the walk with those gorgeous flowers. The staircase looks so grand with its width and the pretty urns. The interiors look so soft, warm and cozy. :blush:<3

@rosemow, I just wanted to say how very thoughtful it was of you to recreate the list of Masajo's builds and links. You truly are the most kind and considerate simmer we have. :)<3<3
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful design! I love the roof work and the exotic theme of the build! Will be adding to my favourites. Hopefully next week I will get some simming time. <3
  • Options
    Big thank you @WrathofCath for your beautiful words, very kind of you and also your lovely words for dear @rosemow her consideration and kindness is endless :)
    Many thanks dear @yanti68 for your kind and lovely words, really hope you get some wonderful simming time soon :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    edited January 2016
    Namaste is very beautiful! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, another awesome way to think outside the box! Love the stairway entrance too and awesome roofing as well! Your landscaping is very pretty! love the grand front pathway. The backyard looks very pretty too as well as the front gardens. And your interior, adorable! Love how you mixed modern and traditional styles in this build. Very beautifully furnished and designed too!
    I love it! I'm adding this to my faves! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    PurpleKachinaPurpleKachina Posts: 4,159 Member
    Looks like a cute and enlarged dollhouse ^_^ Very soft and relaxing color palette :)
    I also like the name you gave it (I learned it from yoga) :smiley:
  • Options
    @RyeCris16 your reviews are wonderful to read and always very encouraging, many thanks for all your kindness and support :)
    Wonderful to see you @Manssom thank you very much for your kind words, yoga is my greatest passion and we always end with 'namaste' :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Big thanks @Nejioranaid for all your kindness and support, very much appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Chequers

Created for BnS Challenge 35 where we were given a footprint to build a house on. We could choose any style and any design so I chose Tudor style exteriors, as this was built in Windenburg, with a variety of interior designs :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/80D4A48EB96011E58812AB7062346E37?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

upfcJRv.png

HkLt0ji.jpg

LUY9ZbU.jpg

xoCAZEM.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Chequers is such a very nice Tudor style home! :) It suits Windenburg so well! The exterior design of the home is so very nice! Very nice texture of the exterior of the home, and the roofing and dormers are very nice! Very nice patio areas! The curved patio nook at the front of the bulld is very nice for sims to enjoy sitting on the seat bench and looking at the pretty flowers. Very nice upper balconies! The windows look very nice in the build! Very nice back outdoors areas! The back patio outdoors dining area is very nice! Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella covered table eating meals that they have cooked on the BBQ. The brown and yellow circular floor rugs look nice under the table The L shaped pool is very nice! The water fountain looks nice in the pool. Very nice bar counter nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. The candles and fruit bowl are nice touches on the counter. Very nice sofa and armchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy resting there in the sunshine. They will hsve fun dancing on the dance floor! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The yellow colour of the furnishings in some of the rooms looks nice and sunny. The music room is very nice! The wall paneling looks nice and the yellow flowers on the pedestals are pretty for sims to see whilst they are enjoying sitting on the sofa listening to the piano being played or playing the piano themselves. Very nice living room. Sims will enjoy sitting there watching tv whilst sunlight comes in through the side windows. The green colour of the seating and the brown patterned floor rug looks nice together. The candles on the tv wall table and the fruit bowl add nice touches in the room. Very nice study room! The bookcase wall looks nice. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer or reading a book, as well as chatting to other sims who are sitting there too. The yellow flowers wall picture is nice for them to look at when sitting there. Very nice dining table area. The yellow colour of the seating there and in the other areas of the home looks cheery and nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The blue, pink and green colour schemes of the bedrooms looks very nice. The teddy looks cute in the kids room! The flowers and candles are nice touches on the bedside tables in the double bedrooms for sims to see when laying in bed.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    You are so very kind dear @rosemow yet again you have made me so happy reading your lovely words :) I really can't thank you enough for all your kindness, encouragement and support, it means so much :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Namaste and Chequers are too wonderful homes, Masajo! I especially like Namaste with it's beautiful outdoor areas and creative architecture. The interiors of both homes are also so detailed and well done, great job! :blush:
  • Options
    WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Chequers is Gorgeous, masajo! You did a fabulous job with the footprint. I love the color and decor choices for the interior and the exterior is so pretty with all the lovely flowers and landscaping. I especially like the back deck. Looks like THE perfect place to chill. Good luck in the challenge! :blush:
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    Beaytiful Tudor build Masajo, love the splash of yellow in the kitchen :) xox Folly
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Looks great! I like tudor style builds! The fountain and the outside dining area looks fantastic! Love the colour scheme for the interiors. Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Chequers is a gorgeous Tudor home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, very rustic and love the octagonal shape you did at the front. The roofing looks wonderful too and I really like the dormers. Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautiful gardens and even the patio! Love the pool with a fountain on it. And your interior, so gorgeous! Really love how you mix between classic and modern. Love the yellow color from the first floor, very happy looking!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves! :smiley:
  • Options
    Many thanks @vethesims for your wonderful comments, very kind of you :)
    Thank you very much @WrathofCath for your generous words, very much appreciated :)
    @follyfoot big thank you for your kind words, glad you like the yellow I love working with this colour, it's so sunny :)
    Dear @yanti68 many thanks for all your kindness and support, always very much appreciated :)
    Big thank you @RyeCris16 for your lovely kind words, I really enjoy reading your comments :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Casa Bonita

Casa Bonita is my entry for BnS #36, the brief being a single storey post-modern build with the interior no larger than 100 squares on a 15x20 lot. I built this in Oasis Springs so gave this style a Mediterranean touch to blend in with the surroundings :)

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/0DB3564CC45D11E5850238A2C276CFFB?category=lots&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=cevans1962&max=50&maxis=false

T7bme2W.png

ondYSXz.jpg

WE8GLWK.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Casa Bonita is a very nice home! :) Very nice design of the exterior! The slanted roofing looks great! The windows on the front area of the roofing looks nice, and the ledges on the front exterior wall gives a great look to the home. The rocks and plants in the front and back areas of the build suits Oasis Springs world. Very nice trellis covered front porch. The outdoors pool, dining and living patio is very nice! Sims will enjoy eating meals at the umbrella covered table in the sunshine. The meditation and yoga nooks are very nice! Sims will enjoy quietly meditating on the stool or enjoy doing yoga on the mat. The type of fencing to separate off the patio looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The grey, blue and purple colour scheme of the rooms looks very nice. The type of patterned curtains used in the home look very nice and complements well with the grey colour of the walls. The candles and beauty products are nice touches on the dresser in the bedroom. Very nice living room! Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa there watching tv. The purple patterned floor adds a nice look in the room. The fruit bowl is a nice touch on the coffee table, and the sunflowers look nice and sunny in the room. The dining table nook is nice. The blue colour of the dining seats adds a nice touch of blue colour to the area. The flowers on the table are pretty for sims to see whilst enjoy eating a meal. The pictures/posters look great on the dining nook and living room walls.
    The home is very nice! :)
  • Options
    Your words are truly wonderful dear @rosemow and I am very grateful for your generous review :) Big thank you for all your support, encouragement and kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Your latest creaions are amazing, as always, dear Christine. I´ll add them to my favourites when I open The Gallery.
    Hugs <3
  • Options
    Many thanks @Nejioranaid for your kind words, much appreciated :)
    Thank you very much @AIRIS6962 really appreciate all your kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    Casa Bonita is a beautiful modern home! :smiley:
    I like your architecture, love the shape, a truly post modern masterpiece with some few Mediterranean touches! Amazing roofing work too! Your landscaping is very pretty! Beautifully landscaped, a perfect desert theme. The backyard is so beautiful too! And your interior, so wonderful! Love the color scheme you chose, so colorful and cute!
    I love it! I already added this to my faves and best luck of your BnS challenge! :smiley: I will download this build too once if I bought the Movie Hangout Stuff. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top