Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Peach77Peach77 Posts: 313 Member
    Today I busted my hump to publish a story update. It's longer than previous even after I moved one scene to the beginning of the next update.

Chapter 1.6 - Rude Awakening
    sandl.jpg?w=1462

For anybody that missed the beginning, the first pieces are in a thread here: A Reverie: The Cohen Legacy They were moved to blog later.

I spent all my time today posing and lighting and editing and stuff. Really.
    Screenshot-191.jpg

I would have liked some time to play with Van. I should make him unhappy more often, I like him looking more broody.
    Screenshot-87.jpg
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    Since I had some free time after school (and homework :s ) I managed to make one new Sim for my story, which I have already begun to type out.

Meet Hesperos Drakon, the night/moon dragon. Like Rei he's also a dragon in human (in this case, elf) form. Except he's the opposite of her. He's often friendly, but somewhat mischievous. Rei is reclusive and serious. In my story, he's a fortuneteller and he's a friend of Theo.

3aDN6kX.jpg

And yes, that is a Chloe Price tattoo! He was already rocking the blue hair, so I let him go all the way and get a matching tattoo.

qmTFiP5.jpg
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • Letchy15Letchy15 Posts: 530 Member
    Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I have been playing it just takes so long to write an update, and with all my school work and I'm on work experience right now, I have final tests coming up and its just all stressing me out BUT, I finally have an update on my new household.
    This is a good short update, I think 8 or 9 pictures. I think I might be losing some of my screenshots, that or I just forget to take any :sweat_smile:

In the last part, Gabriella and Gus went on a date to the coffee shop, Mitch met a girl who's actually friends with Gabby, and I re-did the hospital where Gus works.

Speaking of the hospital, that's where we are starting off, and I noticed one of our patients was the one and only Mortimer Goth, so of course we had to tend to his needs before anyone else :wink:

mutkpe.png

However he had already been diagnosed with some condition, so we left him be for the doctor to sort him out. Gus isn't advanced enough in his career to treat patients quite yet.

Checking the patients eyes, temperature and ears.

msgcph.png

axlf9x.png

25ouiz6.png

And then we went and analysed what we found out from all the tests on the poor kid.

rtj7mb.png

The next day I went in with Mitch - the detective career is for sure my favourite!!

Oh great, look it is...

20su2he.png

AND AT THE STATION TOO?!

2hg90z5.png

After work, Mitchell got a promotion and we managed to get enough simoleans to purchase a plot of land to build a store for Gabriella to own. I haven't got any pics because nothing has been built yet, but I though I'd let y'all know :blush:

I also made a couple sims just for the fun of it, thought I might include them in this update coz I know I love seeing pictures of other peoples sims, give me a lot of inspiration :blush:

27zgltj.png

2ino7n.png

2j0b9de.png

2w6t193.png

And yes, I did get some new CC, thanks for noticing :wink::joy:
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @CravenLestat -Those sims all look great!
    @MemoriiValentine -Great updates!
    @GaiaHypothesis -Great update!
    @Slyvanas -Great update!I had a save crash on loading and had to load my back up to get it revived.
    @friendsfan367 -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!I've seen worse on sims around town before.
    @thuggishsplicer -Great update!I've had to replace the work rabbit holes when they won't go to work.
    @Peach77 -Great pictures!
    @PixelsSquared -Great pictures!That sim looks like a great addition to your game.
    @Letchy15 -Hi there!Great update!
    Here's a few town edits happening over the fall in Storybrook.
    Here's the start of the work on a new library on the other side of town.
    24263943251_fef157176a.jpg
    The lights and a phone got added to the building.
    24320243246_d5bdee99e8.jpg
    The work got started in the basement.
    24238209912_934b3fe96c.jpg
    The town also got furniture into the main building on the campgrounds.
    24346423365_8cc69e2e3e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • GaiaHypothesisGaiaHypothesis Posts: 1,886 Member
    Hey all! Sorry I've been sick as a dog, but today marks the upswing!! I'm running away for a week on Friday though for a hot vacation! So I'll be missing for a while. Hopefully I can quickly update on the Emma Bruce gameplay. As well as post a chapter for Layla and Harris!

@emorrill Oh Rainbow Dash, loo0k at those shoes!!!! I like Rarity too! Very pretty.

@CravenLestat Love the vampire fairy. And yeah the creeper bot, it was THE funniest thing ever. They both just stood there for an indeterminate amount of time, the sim completely nude and the bot with that thought bubble. Then the sim spun into his clothes and walked away. ayaiyai.

@MemoriiValentine That dalmatian is fantastic!!! As is the house, really nice. I've never played as a firefighter, it looks like fun! Can't wait to see more!

@Charlottesmom HAHAH Nick. Hilarious. I had Loki age up and his athletic outfit was one of the like.. court jester things. OMG. Too funny. Uh oh Dylan and Belle... hope you got that sorted out!

@thuggishsplicer Ah that sucks about the bug. I hate playing things over. Interested to see who Sam is going to get with! I'm not a fan of the Rep. system. I just put in a new mod that changes how it works. Hopefully it fixes some of the bugs involved with that.

@Peach77 Oooohhh super good!!!! The chapter was great. Can't wait to read more. Don't forget to link when new ones come up! I love Van, and I also love his grumpy look. I actually really like having grumpy sims, or ones like Bruce who are just miserable all the time. Their expressions just crack me up.

@Letchy15 Did you get 'Get Together'? I'm just wondering what its like. Really like the new sims! They look fantastic.

@TadOlson Always interesting seeing your builds!
    Ridiculous Time of Layla and Harris - Wishacy (PG)
    Look What We Started- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT)
    ISLAND END- Simblr (MATURE CONTENT, link is for scene list on sims.com)
    Studio
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    Ariel0105 wrote: »
    @emorrill I had twilight's dress before my parents made me update my pc and I had so much cc it would've be a pain in my backside to download it all again

@Ariel0105 Bummer! Yeah I lost some world saves from a PC update and I was furious! So I back up EVERYTHING now! From saves to the mods folder to anything I download from modthesims or TSR. ;) Did you see my current Holland Family story update?

@GaiaHypothesis "Have fun marinating in my germs." LOL!! :D I love Bruce! It helps that he's hott too! ;)

@MemoriiValentine I enjoy reading Cherie's story. Keep it coming! :)

@CravenLestat I'm glad you enjoyed the pics. ;) I have a few more coming from another pony sim that I think you will like.

I'm going to post an update about Ponyville soon! I'm excited about this one! :smiley:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    edited January 2016
    @Emorril @TadOlson @CravenLestat @lasummerb @all
    Hey guys so I guess I could try and work up my courage to post a short story and I will keep going if you guys want more so alright here we go:
    Lyndsey Cappfield and Jake Sheffield (different last names cuz I did it like that XD) just broke up after a really heated fight/ woohoo session broke up. it broke Lyndsey's & Alyson's heart, and he took all his money away with him leaving them with only 2,000 sim money (forgot how to spell it) "b-b-b-but why? you know Alyson need's you Jake? WHY?!" Lyndsey said through her heavily tearing eyes, "Cuz, I don't want to be with a a filthy RAT like you anymore." he yelled.
    EDIT:
    screenshot_original.jpg
    "Alyson, Dear cmon we need to go live some where else your dad broke up with me, come on dear." Lyndsey said gently,
    Alyson cried in her little princess formal dress, "Why daddy WHY?"
    screenshot_original.jpg

so what do you guys think?, and some of it I had to go to bed I was really tired halfway through reading it
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • thuggishsplicerthuggishsplicer Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hey, folks, I'm going back to page 348 to double check your posts and I'll add comments regarding what catches my eyes.

@GaiaHypothesis I might be late for that answer, but yes, I think it would be very cool to see Bruce and Emma have ONE child. Once their offspring grows up, you could move him/her to Harris and Layla's save and marry the child to one of their children. XD

I'm laughing hard with Bruce's adventures in the utopian future! That drug is dangerous!

@emorrill You're sure having fun with those poses! I like the Mane Six together. It's hard to choose one, but my favorite is still Rainbow Dash. LOL

@PixelsSquared That apartment was really cool! I also like Hesperos. That blue of his hair is a nice choice!

@PalmArrow Owwnnn I can't believe Paul's time expired. I was hoping that he's help raise his children. Desmond looks cool in his new hairstyle. Who are Al's descendants?

@lanlyn I hope you're enjoying your time with your family! If you get along well with yours, that's the best thing to do. ^^

@jsn Your girl is really cute! That picture with the cake was awesome! I like her young adult look as well, her lips are amazing.

@Llandros2012 Glad to you see you back! I like the Davis Clan, too. Where are you storing your photos?

@wbombje Pilar's kids are very cute. I like those zombies practicing their golfing skills.

@MamaSimTee Wow, I totally agree with you about a house kitchen! When I cleaned mine, all my house started shining! I like how your house is being upgraded!

@CravenLestat I do love Dragon Valley! <3 Those suggestions for fairies and vampires are amazing. I have Ellen Curren and Enya in my library. They're gorgeous.

--xx-- momment to check how my zuchinni is... I shouldn't have forgotten it at the botton of the fridge. u.u --xx--

Pasta with chicken with Zuchinni cream. I can't say it's delicious, but I like it.

--xx--

@Charlottesmom Elders are cute. That's a cool family!

@MsRed Xander Clavell has got commitment issues! I bet he'll run away like crazy!

@Slyvanas Wow, very cool combinations of lifestates! Poor Easton... I bet he'll find a better girl.

@MemoriiValentine That dalmatian is so cute! XD Cherie and Hank are a very cute couple! I hope they get along well! Their house is cool!

@Peach77 Your story is in my list. How long is it so far?

@Letchy15 Good luck with school and work! I'm looking foward to Gabriella's store!

@TadOlson I can't wait to see that library up and running. XD

@Ariel0105 Poor Alyson! :'(

Comment's over... I need to do the dishes!
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    emorrill wrote: »

@MemoriiValentine I enjoy reading Cherie's story. Keep it coming! :)

I'm glad you like it c: I may post more later on today if I'm able to .im thinking I need to redo their house as I feel it's a box lol .
    Happy Simming!♥
  • Ariel0105Ariel0105 Posts: 329 Member
    @thuggishsplicer thanks! I have a little sister who is working on a book about a merimaid named Alyson, that she wants me to illsturte (sorry about my horrible spelling, its not my best subject XD)
    amazing-horse-pictures.jpg
    my wishlist
    my wishlist
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    Calvin comes home from exhausted. He's still grounded until he gets his grades up, so he's only allowed to leave the house for school.
    jpbri8.jpg

Calvin finally brought his grades up to a C.
    "Good job Calvin. You're off the hook." Warren smiled.
    ab59gw.jpg

Poor Calvin had to go to work with no sleep.

Accalia makes some caramel corn.
    330cymd.jpg

Kaylie works on her homework.
    2ih6k5v.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
    Bruce and Emma- Dystopia

-I am going to TEAR this place UP! Everyone is going to pay
    Screenshot-1482_zpskgsk2yq7.jpg

We jump right into turning that Utopian bliss into a Dystopian wasteland.
    -I shall have my revenge!
    Ok crazy town.
    I send them to the festival grounds, hoping there are enough sims there for Bruce to get all riled up. Emma takes a moment to chat up a tall handsome fellow.
    -We'll have none of that.
    Screenshot-1493_zpsh1msryp3.jpg
    Screenshot-1496_zpsmsi5dlcr.jpg
    -Just imagine! Meteors the size of cats falling a million miles an hour crushing your SKULL!
    -Not my skull!!! I need that!
    Screenshot-1498_zpsghtui0gj.jpg
    -You see Emma? He was a big wussy. And really not all that good looking from up close.
    -Yes yes yes... no one is as handsome or brave as you.

He goes on with his doomsday errands.
    Screenshot-1497_zpsoilbdn6k.jpg
    -No I'm not coming into work today... why? Because I'm ending the world... yeah I'll be back on Monday don't worry about it. What do you mean I can't use my sick time for this? Fine, FINE, I'll use my vacation hours... no I'm NOT happy about it. I was saving those. You know what Phil you can just stuff it..... I'll see you Monday.
    Screenshot-1503_zpsbdnmw4un.jpg
    Screenshot-1499_zpsswvpshvt.jpg
    -Hey mizzz lady! How would you like to throw some trash on the ground?
    -Would I!?
    Careful Bruce, that's Emma's boss.
    -So??
    I just heard in the grapevine that she's also newly pregnant.
    -Oh god.. no thanks.
    Screenshot-1501_zpsqhnl7h7c.jpg
    -WHY BRUCE? WHY?!?

Back at home Emma has some plans of her own (autonomous)
    Screenshot-1505_zpsu5oem2bv.jpg
    Screenshot-1506_zpsbijql5rt.jpg
    What? Why?
    -I heard that my boss is pregnant. You know you get like a whole few days off of work??..... and a swingset. BRUCE, get out of the tub. Risky woohoo!
    -Fine, but then after we're going to see what mayhem I've caused in the future.

Screenshot-1511_zpsrbgdlpsn.jpg
    Studio
    Quick posed post of Bruce and Emma in their dystopian world costumes.

Screenshot-1524_zpsqwjwwcaw.jpg
    Screenshot-1517_zpshu5u0gmc.jpg

This one wasn't posed, oh Bruce! You adorable little jerk.
    Screenshot-1535_zpsucn1lutu.jpg
    Studio
    The baronets family decided to checkout my newly built drive in cinema.
    Sims don't actually sit down to watch movies. How annoying.
    Anyone have any tips?
    euotmx.jpg
    b8o9ea.jpg

Calvin and Kaylie go to school.

Accalia decides to hang out with Travis at the coffee shop.
    Only she didn't even get to hang because of work.

Accalia issues an APB.
    And soon arrests a suspect.
    Now it's time to interrogate the suspect.
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Llandros2012Llandros2012 Posts: 620 Member
    edited January 2016
    Wow, this thread moves to fast to keep up - been busy playing and working but getting some time this weekend to sit back and catch up on the stories that I am WAY behind on!

I wrapped up the first generation of the Davis family in Sunset Valley, so it is off to a new town to see the beginnings of a new legacy. (I am doing this for all towns and then returning to play the 2nd gen, etc.)

The Lothario Legacy - Generation 1
    Previous entry here: Sunset Valley - Generaton 1 (Part 2)

Don Lothario has arrived at University and is having a hard time putting in the study time with all the available ladies on campus. Here he is, rushing to get to class.
    Screenshot_zps3x7ykbzz.jpg

His favorite girl, Sela, can hardly keep up with the pace. Don's romantic advances and a full course load leave little time for sleep. Better get it in when you can!
    Screenshot-2_zpssksw3qyj.jpg

Working your way into politics starts early and Don makes it a point to meet as many people as he can. You never know when you might need the help of one of these guys as you launch your first big campaign.
    Screenshot-3_zpstndbugdx.jpg

Sela unleashes her artistic side, although she truly finds her passion as a chef. Still, school provides a bit of time to work on both.
    Screenshot-4_zps92xcy6ny.jpg

Don takes his sweetheart to one of his favorite places. He has never brought a date here before - even this wandering dog knows she's pretty special.
    Screenshot-5_zps0wxi4y38.jpg

It didn't take long and Sela had him eating out of her hand. Could he give up his philandering ways and be true boyfriend potential?
    Screenshot-6_zpsdl1z3jlx.jpg

It may not work out, but at least the couple are planning to give it their very best shot. The two have decided to go steady.
    Screenshot-7_zpsctpclkdl.jpg

Last night of the term and the bowling alley is hopping! Don does his best to impress with his physicality.
    Screenshot-8_zpstgsflejg.jpg

Back at home and with another term to go, Don can't resist letting Sela know that he is finally over his commitment issues.
    Screenshot-9_zps5bncifrg.jpg

Sela is beyond shocked and happily agrees to marriage as soon as college is over.
    Screenshot-10_zpsiovqdxf1.jpg

With college in the past, the couple quickly elope and head off to China. Don even managed to bring his well-known car along with him for the trip.
    Screenshot-12_zpsvzevfrom.jpg

Don begins exploring the local tombs, that is, when he's not completely wrapped up with his new wife!
    Screenshot-13_zpssdumiisd.jpg

With nine days due to some prepared traveling, Don is able to knock out a full level 3 Visa. After buying a new home in Riverview and getting into their jobs, the couple will return to purchase a family vacation home here.
    Screenshot-15_zpsibb7hhf4.jpg

Next entry here: Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Part 2)

See each of the legacy stories from the beginning by following these links:
    Davis Legacy - Generation 1 (Sunset Valley)
    Lothario Legacy - Generation 1 (Riverview)
    Post edited by Llandros2012 on
  • CharlottesmomCharlottesmom Posts: 7,015 Member
    Sooooo much happened today!

I moved all the parents into a Retirement Home, all 8 of them are getting along well, 3 of the couples are Eternally Faithful so hopefully none of them will get any questionable ideas about hanky panky...

They all had gray/white hair and I was getting very confused about who was whom so I decided to color code them, The Whites have white hair and white bedroom, The Indigos have blue hair and blue bedroom, the Blacks have black hair and black beroom, and the Frios have red hair and red/orange bedroom (Connor and Jared have red hair so....). Luckily I name most of my families after colors.
    Screenshot-234_zps76k3qtfr.jpgScreenshot-231_zpsg4u0tvqu.jpgScreenshot-230_zps0wqlq71n.jpgScreenshot-228_zpsuysbu1jk.jpg
    Hey lets all go outside when it's 22 degrees out (I checked) and play in the sprinklers, that's a wise decision for old folks right?? They did have a heck of a fun time!Screenshot-242_zps0qcnjmlx.jpg
    Some of the parents invited the kids over...Screenshot-240_zpssfqixbrz.jpg
    Connor and his dadScreenshot-239_zpsao1rfvtj.jpg
    Then later in the week, 3 weddings took place I'll start with the two happiest:

<3 Jamie and Belle <3 they will be together forever in my games, they have been together over 500 days in my Origin game (this is from Steam play today):Screenshot-275_zpshtuvo6zf.jpgScreenshot-273_zpskhdipprf.jpg
    Vladimere and Pearl another couple who I'll never split up, they were married in my 4x4 challenge on my Origin game and they needed to be married on this game too!
    Screenshot-248_zps5mrirtuo.jpg
    Look at Pearl's smile!Screenshot-250_zpsc1iykzrq.jpg
    And finally.......Rebecca and Connor, otherwise known as a big huge mistake! I was spying on Rebecca this morning but not controlling her at all, she was flirting up a storm with JJ. After their wedding I was checking friends lists and who shows up on Rebecca's as a Romantic interest..Yup JJ!! AND she and Connor have the Eternally Faithful moodlet, ummmmmm how is that possible when she is married and has a guy on the side? The sham of a wedding...Screenshot-264_zpshqecxyfb.jpg
    At least they had fun afterwards:Screenshot-267_zpsqjuzbo7s.jpg
    THIS look says it all though....Screenshot-268_zpsyrihqghn.jpg
    As does This look...it kinda says "If I have to listen to one more syllable that falls from your lips I will be sewing them shut!"Screenshot-271_zpsnftx6mwb.jpg
    More random shots: The Frio kids are slobs!!Screenshot-261_zpsw5mvxr9x.jpg
    WOW! they hit the top level! Screenshot-279_zpsit4gvomi.jpg
    Um, Pearl where are your shoes?? guess I sent her to her wedding barefootScreenshot-258_zps6bketjgd.jpg
    Dylan all tuckered out:Screenshot-246_zpsinalzf03.jpg
    The Rowland family ended up stuck in the 1920's when their time machine failed.
    Their original appearance in Moonlight Falls.
    izay6f.jpg

Their new appearance to somewhat fit in.
    3582pax.jpg

Talia works on the car.
    s3ers2.jpg

Emit comes for them once he fixes his portal.
    "Hey how'd you end up in this timeline?"
    10r8n14.jpg
    "Mind keeping it down? You never know who could be listening. We don't need a butterfly effect Relevart."
    nvrv5w.jpg
    "Just find the powercells." He sighed.
    "Fine, fine." Tonia sighed.
    She then noticed one of the locals.

"Uh hey, this is my weird cousin Emit. He's foreign." She lied.
    2ed4mly.jpg

"He's a funny old bird isn't he."
    2rgg7r7.jpg

"What do you think? Should we...go home or stay here?" Tonia asked, referring to going back to the future.
    2wfmix5.jpg
    "Maybe we should, I mean staying here is dangerous." Talia agreed.
    2d9qjnp.jpg
    "Hey! Don't I get a say?" Darla snapped.
    flva8l.jpg
    "Of course you do!" Tonia snapped.
    ff1tao.jpg
    "Then I think we should go."
    35iss29.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    edited January 2016
    Okay, so I decided to start playing my Forsythe Legacy Family and this happens:

Screenshot-1323.jpg

Good Grief!! Should I keep it or send it back to the mothership? If Tony Forsythe is the biological father, the alien would actually be an heir. :confounded:

Just an FYI: Tony's wife Karri became an elder the night this happened, so they can't have any more children. Their son Daniel is an only child.
  • MemoriiValentineMemoriiValentine Posts: 1,911 Member
    The next day Cherie had asked Hank to move in with her and he agreed.He quit his job soon after Cherie convinced him to follow his dream of being a police officer.With his degree in physical education he was automatically boosted to level 3 in the career!
    Screenshot_zpsgxxqyp7o.jpg
    Screenshot-3_zpshkuu8ulb.jpg

Their first day living together was amazing.they had spent the evening together after Cherie got off of work .
    Screenshot-5_zpsppxsodzb.jpg
    Screenshot-7_zpspejdxi5c.jpg
    the next day was a busy day for Cherie .early morning she had an emergency at the school to take care of and later that same day she had rescued a little girl from her burning home.Cherie loves her job of saving people and helping the community.She managed to turn her grim situation into a paradise for her.
    Screenshot-4_zpsxagxnrix.jpg
    Screenshot-8_zpsyzmqnuwa.jpg
    after a while of living together Cherie decided to propose to Hank!
    Screenshot-9_zpsjlvfsic4.jpg
    Screenshot-10_zpsqf6byy3i.jpg
    Screenshot-11_zpspio0etyc.jpg
    Hank was surprised to say the least but happy the same.Cherie wasn't a woman to wait to be asked for marriage and hank loved that about her.the next day they had a feast party on spooky day and had a small wedding outside during the party.
    Screenshot-13_zpsdro6e99v.jpg
    Screenshot-12_zpsprlypt8h.jpg
    Screenshot-14_zpsuq94kazn.jpg
    Screenshot-15_zpshzma4rr3.jpg
    After the party and before bed they tried for a baby.their first little one is on the way but they haven't picked names just yet.(if you would like to leave a few baby names for them feel free!)
    Screenshot-6_zpsyeh5gvrv.jpg
    Happy Simming!♥
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    I have caught up now as far as looking at pictures and reading the stories and giving awesomes.I need a nap and will come back and comment.A few things stood out to me :love:

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • james64468james64468 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Lucy went back to University. She had a desire to have two degrees. She current going for Technology. She level 6 in The Graphic Artist Video game development career. I am thinking about making her a sim to marry. She does have one child. He is a plant sim.
  • genius1289genius1289 Posts: 32 Member
    They got deleted. Starting a new household
  • KNORearKNORear Posts: 522 Member
    Today in the Straighlace legacy challenge my active household threw a pool party on Leisure Day and my current heir fell in love with a vampire and now they're dating.
  • PixelsSquaredPixelsSquared Posts: 3,265 Member
    @thuggishsplicer - Thank you. :)

Well, umm... I pretty much changed Ingrid all the way. I kind of wasn't satisfied with how she was before. She made some pretty wonky facial expressions and I overall felt like she needed a bit of work. Here she is now, and I'm happier with her. I made her features less harsh and more feminine, replaced her bun with free-flowing tresses, and made her outfit a bit more reminiscent of her origins (Aurora Skies). The only bad thing is that I have to retake every single photo involving her for my story... Oh well, most of it was posed anyways, so it should be fairly easy to go back and redo them. :'(

pntisr7.jpg
    Bj5ehvL.jpg
    ypU37gD.gif
    Pricefield forever.
    Time Won't Keep Us Apart - A story.
    MTS: SimsForever15 | Origin: vba152318 | Paradox: PixelsSquared | Simblr: PixelsSquared
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @GaiaHypothesis -Thanks!Great update!
    @Ariel0105 -Great start for a single parent having to struggle to raise her child.Mine break up if I direct them to do it though they can't do it on their own.Jake is the lowest of the low and should have the child if he's got all of the money or should lose it to his ex-wife.
    @thuggishsplicer -I want it get it up and running myself though there's still a room to furnish and a basement that needs furnishing and I'll have to rezone it.
    @wolfkomoki1 -Great updates!Great Sims 3 update!
    @Llandros2012 -Great update!
    @Charlottesmom -Great update!
    @texansky -Great update!
    @genius1289 -Hi there!I had that happen with a save error once.
    @KNORear -Hi there!It looks like you had fun.
    @PixelsSquared -Great pictures!
    @CravenLestat -I've been sick lately and it's not fun when it makes you tired out.
    Here's more pictures of the work on the new library.
    I added arches to the basement washroom aand started furnishing the kitchen area.
    23718219064_980f2c02be.jpg
    24050824050_0c9bfba747.jpg
    23978598799_20f2d3a330.jpg
    I added some furniture to the living area.
    24346386405_c064568028.jpg
    Interior Shots of the library.
    24050810890_97956f9d15.jpg
    24320192776_f250301104.jpg
    24320188926_180cdb0ae1.jpg
    24263880751_ced2d2537a.jpg
    23978574819_072dd7cf05.jpg
    23978572109_2de4868aff.jpg
    24346360055_89d83655a1.jpg
    Here'a a view of the finished product.
    23719551663_32f325537c.jpg
    Here's th view of the building.