Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leia Wahine's Search for a Tribe WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    Name: Abigail Delaney

Title: Provider

Former Tribe: Light Feather Tribe

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:

Abigail’s former tribe’s Creator decided to rule her breeding slave by her side. Abigail is much more traditional and wants to change her tribe. She wants to serve strong Creator who makes her own decisions without counseling her slave lover first. Abigail has heard that Leia Wahine could be such Creator.

Abigail wants to be provider because she loves children and she is happiest when she is playing with them. She loves high quality food and with her care children can be sure they will get good nutrition.

There is one thing which makes Abigail worried. She can’t get children of her own. That’s why caring of others children is so important to her. She hopes that her next Creator won’t need her to reproduce. On the other hand she feels a little bit hopeful. Maybe her new Creator has so powerful Shaman that she can help her with this issue?

Abigail isn’t as skinny as the most of the amazons are. She was pregnant once and she lost her baby. Those figures still never vanished. (It’s possible that it has something to do with those cookies she ate for her sorrow. Who knows?)

Picture:
    25r1jqf.png

Link to Gallery: https://www.thesims.com/fi_FI/gallery/0A76932DB09111E58C357B5F533B83B9?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=downloads&time=all&searchquery=leiawahine&max=50&maxis=false

(I haven't played with her so she doesn't have any skills. I just created her for this. Is it okay?)
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    edited January 2016
    Oh, I love to create sims for others! I must participate.

Name: Yakone Un

Title: Explorer

Former Tribe: None

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Yakone came to this world as a forbidden child. Her parents were punished for disobeying the Creator's wishes and Yakone was taken to the woods and raised by a shaman. No tribe would accept her fearing to displease their godess. Yakone want to belong. Maybe next time she tries to join a tribe, she'll keep her origin a secret. Leia's tribe seems to be a promising one. You ask what does the Un in her name stand for? Take your pick: unwanted, unwelcome, untamed...

Picture:
    yakone.jpg

Link to Gallery: couldn't find the link, but uploaded it under #leiawahine (ccs are linked in the comment)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    @cupcake12 Awesome entry! Thank you! I'm excited about this!

@Hemera123 Oh...people are going to have a hard time choosing! What a beauty and she will fit the tribe well!

@Maladi777 Yay! I'm so glad you entered! And poor Yakoni...her backstory is heartbreaking, but she's gorgeous! Love her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    I really really like Yakone! <3
  • Options
    Hemera123Hemera123 Posts: 905 Member
    @pammiechick Thank you. :) I agree that it's going to be hard to choose. There are so many great entries and most likely more coming.
  • Options
    LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    @Hemera123 I love Abigail! she is so pretty. Hope she gets to be Provider :)
    Not sure what to put here... so hi
  • Options
    AmazingamphyAmazingamphy Posts: 1,733 Member
    Oh no, I forgot the picture :persevere:
    HmypxT0.png
    Gone from this place and never coming back. P5 is good
  • Options
    AleksendruckenAleksendrucken Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2016
    New post with photos have been posted :)
    Post edited by Aleksendrucken on
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    only 4 more posts and i'll be able to post a picture of Xia! woo!
  • Options
    Keep posting @LunarMoon88 !
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    PeachyKeen88PeachyKeen88 Posts: 652 Member
  • Options
    all these sims are gorge!
  • Options
    how do you upload pictures? >.<
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Hmm is it too late to enter?

I've got a Sim that I think is really interesting (but she's an alien)
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    how do you upload pictures? >.<

Use either Imgr or photobucket. Upload your pics and then copy the IMG link and paste it here.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hmm is it too late to enter?

I've got a Sim that I think is really interesting (but she's an alien)

Six more days to get those Amazons in. This closes January 11th!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I just check the gallery and I don't envy you, @pammiechick, it's going to be sooo hard to pick. There are so many gorgeous amazons.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    @Maladi777 wrote: »
    I just check the gallery and I don't envy you, @pammiechick, it's going to be sooo hard to pick. There are so many gorgeous amazons.

Well that's the trick! I won't have to choose. It will be determined by vote. Voters WILL have a hard time!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    OK, her name is Cassandra Norman, and my Origin ID is the same as my username
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    Kaelani Kealoha
    01_04_16_8_34_56_PM.png
    01_04_16_8_36_07_PM.png
    Name: Kaelani Kealoha

Former Tribe: Hoaloha

Title: Gatherer

Hoaloha means friend, not that Kaelani would know anything about that. The only daughter of the tribe's original Gatherer, Kaelani thought that her position was secure even after her mother's tragic passing. She thought that her longstanding kinship with the tribe, and her unwavering loyalty to her Creator, meant that Tribe Hoaloha would be her home forever. That the Hoaloha were her not just her friends, but her family. She served her Creator faithfully for many years, but when the Creator's youngest daughter desired the role of Gatherer, Kaelani was unceremoniously kicked to the streets. Ever since, she has wandered the Amazon searching for a home and a Creator to serve. She approached tribe after tribe, hoping to persuade the Creators that her talents and gifts were useful - that she would be an asset to their tribes. But no one was willing to give the stray Gatherer a chance. Yet there were whispers that the famous Leia Wahine was actively looking for additions to her tribe. And Kaelani set off into the desert once again. Only this time she was sure -- wherever she found Tribe Wahine, she would also find her future.

Kaelani's hair is CC. If she actually gets into Tribe Wahine, I'll find the link for you! She's listed under the hashtag and shows up when you include custom content.

• Options
    Imala Willowgrove
    01_04_16_7_16_17_PM.png
    01_04_16_9_10_15_PM_2.png
    Name: Imala Willowgrove

Former Tribe: Willowgrove Tribe

Title: Scholar

Imala Willowgrove is the middle daughter of the Willowgrove Creator. With her older sister Imari in line as Creator Heiress, and her younger sister Imogen the obvious favorite, Imala somehow slipped through the cracks. Neglected and lonely, Imala developed a bitterness toward her mother, her sisters, and her tribe in general. She buried herself in books, dove headfirst into her paintings, and spent most of her time on her own. But the wealth of knowledge inside her head did nothing to ease her jealousy. Imala's nasty streak won out, and when a spiteful prank got her kicked out of the tribe, Imala packed her bags and didn't look back. Now she's looking for a new tribe, and she knows that nothing would make her sisters more jealous than obtaining a new position in the famous Tribe Wahine. Imala knows she's smart, and she knows she's a talented artist. As far as she's concerned, she's got this locked down already. And if anyone gets in her way, she's still got a few more of those "harmless pranks" up her sleeve... Any scholar worth her salt knows how to make the competition disappear.

The only CC on Imala is her eyelashes, and I'm really not concerned about that. If she winds up getting a spot, and you have some CC eyelashes you'd like to throw on her, that would probably be easiest since I'm not exactly sure where they came from! She's listed under the hashtag, and is visible when you enable custom content.
  • Options
    Eila Sunbeam
    01_04_16_8_31_58_PM.png
    01_04_16_8_31_39_PM.png

Name: Eila Sunbeam (nee Moonbeam)

Former Tribe: Moonbeam

Title: Provider

Eila knew she was different from the very day she was born. Everyone always told her that she couldn't possibly remember the day she was born, but Eila begged to differ. She did remember, and she knew - Tribe Moonbeam was not where she belonged. Even before she could walk, she was counting the days until she could stroll straight out the front gate, and never return.

It wasn't that Eila didn't love her mother, or that she didn't have friends in the tribe. But they lived under the influence of the moon, spent their lives in shadow. They were awake during the night and slept during the day. They worshiped the moon and avoided the sun. And Eila -- Eila yearned for the sun. And so it was, that on the day of her young adult birthday, she kissed her mother goodbye and headed off into the world on her own. But before she did, she promised her mother that she wouldn't spend her days alone. That she would look for the famous Tribe Wahine, the most celebrated tribe in the Amazon, and that she would find her place in the sun.

Eila's top and hair are both CC. If Eila gains a spot in the tribe, I'll get you the links. She's listed under the hashtag like the others, and is visible with CC included.
  • Options
    edited January 2016
    Wonderful entries @PeachyKeen88 ! And backstories! Love! Do you have gallery links?

@SeaDragonSong Make an entry page even if you can't post a picture so we can read her backstory! Thank you!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Jessamine Larken
    01_04_16_9_49_58_PM.png
    01_04_16_9_50_21_PM.png

Name: Jessamine Larken

Former Tribe: Fjollum

Title: Explorer

Jessamine Larken is a born explorer. She spent the better part of her teen years preparing to live out her dream - to travel the world, experience new places, and meet new people. On her young adult birthday, she set out on her very first expedition - to leave the frigid mountains that were her home and explore the far-flung deserts of the Amazon. What she didn't know was that she would fall in love. Not with a person (that's for later, though, she hopes!), but with the sandy, hot terrain and the freedom of shedding her traditional Fjollum sheepskin parka. Jessamine hopes to make a new home in this exotic desert paradise, and to find a respectable tribe to call family. But is Jessamine so restless that she'd soon move on from Tribe Wahine? Will her romantic tendencies lead her down the wrong path? Or will she prove her loyalty to the tribe, her new Creator, and her new way of life?

Jessamine has CC hair and CC top, which I'll get you if you wind up needing them. She also has the CC lashes, but you can use any you have (if you have them). She's listed like the others under the hashtag, with CC included.