Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Mansion on Horrid Hill--A Male Prettacy 5/24

Comments

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    Lionel is such an entertaining character.
    I hope Harry won't get mad at Ringie. She's really sweet. I wish her luck.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Harry is such a grumpy lad! Good luck to Ringie :)
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Harry deserves to be happy again... poor thing. I hope Ringie can bring some love back into his life.
  • Options
    GobstoppedGobstopped Posts: 510 Member
    Love your founder! :D
    ygOHaMn.png
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh, Ringie. Such a kind understanding woman. I hope she doesn't have to resort to trickery. Given time, I'm sure Harry would learn to love her. Such a pity time is the one thing Harry doesn't have.

Love it @pammiechick <3
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    RinellieRinellie Posts: 438 Member
    Am I the only one who found the exchange between Lionel and Ringie a bit sinister? I mean, I understand it's not evil in itself for them to want to continue their family, but the way they talked certainly didn't seem to be in Harry's best interest. Hmm, maybe I'm reading too much into it heh.
  • Options
    JemkatkJemkatk Posts: 199 Member
    Great as always
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.17

Quickly, Ringie changed into her black velvet dress and flew out the door, hoping to catch Harry before he used his rocket. Lately, he’d been doing nothing but fiddle with that contraption and fly away into the air. She got the irritating suspicion he was avoiding all of them.

“Hello, Harry,” Ringie waved, almost running into him as he jogged toward the spacecraft. “What are you doing this afternoon?”

Screenshot_755.jpg

“Oy, Ringie, I dinna expect to see ye by me ship. As ye know I must make money for our family so I’m testing the rocket. It has to be able to tunnel through what is known as a wormhole and...” He stopped as his eyes narrowed. “Och, sorry to be going on like that. I get excited about me Da’s work. It’s like a puzzle only I dinna have all the pieces, mind. Did ye want me fer something, lass?”

Screenshot_758.jpg

“You know what they say,” Ringie leaned in conspiratorially. “All work and no play makes Harry a very dull boy.”

“Huh?”

“Do I need to spell it out, Harry? I’m asking you out on a date. Today. Right now, if possible.”

After a moment’s pause, Harry laughed. “Me? A date? Now Ringie. I like ye very much indeed but I dinna think...”

“Harry,” Ringie continued, “I’ve got reservations at the Dancing Scab. You’ll love it. Take a chance. You might have a bit of fun.”

Screenshot_760.jpg

Harry threw up his arms, “But I haven’t danced since I was a teen. I dinna think I can do it. I’m just an old saw bones and truly, I’ve sworn off drinking so going to a nightclub is out of the...”

Screenshot_759.jpg

With a movement that even Harry could not predict, Ringie grabbed Harry’s arm and said, “Enough excuses. It’s time to have fun.”

And so, Harry found himself in a bar underneath low purple lights. He had to admit. Ringie looked beautiful. He had never noticed how gorgeous her eyes were until now. Strangely, he was very attracted to her all of a sudden.

“See?” Ringie said. “This is a nice place. I’m sure you can dance. Do you want to?” When Harry didn’t answer, she asked, “What are you staring at?”

Screenshot_763.jpg

“I’m just in a bit o’ a daze at such beauty. Tell me. Would ye play a tune just fer me, Ringie? I sawr a nice piano downstairs.”

Screenshot_764.jpg

She blushed, feeling her cheeks warm. Lionel was right. The lamps worked better than she could have ever imagined. “O-Of course. I have just the song.”

Screenshot_766.jpg

Once they entered the room with the piano, Harry smiled. “Och, lass, if I dinna know any better, I’d say ye were tryin’ to get me hitched. This here is a wedding chapel.”

Screenshot_768.jpg

A tickle lurched in Ringie’s stomach. The light’s power was on full blast in this room for she could feel as much attraction to Harry as she knew he must be feeling. Worried that he might get any suspicions about her ulterior motives, she motioned Harry toward the piano. “Come, dear Harry. I know you’ll love this.”

Screenshot_770.jpg

When Ringie started to play, Harry’s heart swelled toward Ringie. It was love. He knew it! All along she’d been by his side and he never noticed what a catch she truly was. What an eedgit he'd been!

Screenshot_773.jpg

Then the song grew into something out of a dream. Hearts seemed to float out of the scintillating notes and Harry felt a desire he’d never known for a woman. Not even Bonnie made him feel this moved. What was happening to him?

Screenshot_775.jpg

Harry could tell Ringie loved him, too, by the furious fast paced music she obviously put into her song. And it was all for him.

Screenshot_776.jpg

Noticing Ringie’s gorgeous body almost for the first time, Harry desired her. Wanted her. Oh that she would stop playing, he would take her and show her his feelings for her. But Harry did not move. Transfixed by the song, all he could do was watch her marvelous fingers pluck a magical, heart pounding song.

Screenshot_778.jpg

When she was finished, Harry took Ringie’s hands and said, “I’m truly enchanted by you. Let me show ye me desire.”

Screenshot_784.jpg

Not wanting to be separated from her another moment, Harry kissed her with a hunger that had to be met. They needed someplace private.

Now.

Screenshot_787.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    "It’s time to have fun."
    ~Ringie

"They needed someplace private. Now."
    ~Harry

How about that rocket? :D
  • Options
    MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    Oh I feel that even though I want them to have a baby there will be trouble as soon as the lights go out :#
  • Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    Love it! im in between aww yeah and ooohh no the entire time with ringie! she is awesome yet kinda freaks me out.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Oh dear, he'll figure it out...
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • Options
    fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    He's going to kill (figuratively of course) Lionel once he finds out.
  • Options
    sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    I'm excited for them to have a baby, but I'm so nervous as to what's going to happen when Harry realizes the truth!
  • Options
    XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Oh dear. I hope Ringie isn't truly as bad as she's acting.
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Ringie got Harry... :D I wonder what will happen later :)
  • Options
    Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    edited December 2015
    And now I have to impatiently wait for the next update. I like Ringie, but this really is taking it to the extreme. Cool update @pammiechick :D
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • Options
    BUTTONSGINGERBUTTONSGINGER Posts: 5,702 Member
    I love this! Can't wait to find out what happens :smiley:
  • Options
    LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    aww I feel so sorry for Harry, he doesn't deserve to suffer so much :s
  • Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I don't think Ringie is bad. I think she really likes him, but needs to act fast to save the whole family. I'm curious what is going to happen when/if Bonnie comes back. Or when Lacey finds out he's been with yet another woman.
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    those mood lamps are powerful! Ringie did what had to be done. Poor guy was just too heartbroken over Bonnie to see anyone else. It was necessary for everyone. I think it will be ok -- exept for the "Lacey factor". I'm sure there will be more of her to be seen. Will she pick off each of the sisters?? Great update Pammie, as always! Love it! <3
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    Chapter 1.18

Ringie lead Harry to a private spa on the lot. When they settled in, the warm bubbles surrounded them as the steam rose silkily in the air.

Screenshot_792.jpg

Harry grabbed Ringies’ beautiful face and kissed her-- first her mouth then her neck, smelling her lilac perfume and the comforting musk of her natural skin. They both sank into each other and before Harry knew what was happening, they were sealing their love among the bubbles and the swirling warm water.

Screenshot_793.jpg

Afterwards, they both didn’t say a word to each other but got dressed and went to the dance floor, but something was wrong to Harry. He couldn’t quite put his finger on how he felt. It was as if all the passion he’d sensed earlier had vanished like the wisp of the spa vapor to the dry air above.

Screenshot_798.jpg

Harry knew how it had been with Bonnie and even Shem so why wasn’t he on a mountaintop in elation at the moment?

Screenshot_796.jpg

He didn’t even want to look at Ringie. His face flushed for the moony things he’d said to her earlier because he didn’t really mean them. Oh, he did in the moment, but that’s all it was. A rash, wanton moment.

But why?

Something was wrong. He could still feel a weird sensation, forcing him to want, no, NEED to flirt with someone. Anyone. The girl at the bar who looked so much like a gnome.

Screenshot_801.jpg

The red haired girl with large doe eyes. Even the purple haired man dancing next to him!

Screenshot_795.jpg

“Enough!” Harry shouted, and then stormed out of that wretched place, obviously enchanted by some troll trickery.

Ringie followed after him. “Harry, where are you going?”

“Home. I’m done with whatever is possessing me in that demonic hole! And dinna come after me. I’m a wee bit tired of women chasing me!”

Screenshot_802.jpg

When they arrived home, Ringie pleaded, “Harry, listen, I can explain.”

Screenshot_805.jpg

But then a sudden wave of nausea hit her and she covered her mouth.

“Awr, no...you’ve got to be kidding me. Yer not...”

Screenshot_804.jpg

Eyebrows knitting, Ringie said in a hoarse voice, “I don’t know. Maybe, but please don’t be mad. Lionel told me about that place, and we’re desperate! Your uncle would kick us all out if you didn’t sire an heir!”

Harry folded his arms. “Lionel did this?” And without another word, he turned on his heel and marched toward the mansion.

“Harry! No!” Ringie cried, but he was in no mood to listen to her.

Powering through the house, Harry finally found Lionel in the kitchen. “How dare you meddle in me affairs, troll! I may be raised by gnomes but I’m not an eedgit. Did ye really believe I wouldna catch on to yer little ratfiend scheme?”

Screenshot_995.jpg

“But master! What was the harm?” Lionel stumbled backward, trying to put space between him and an enraged Harry. “I was only thinking about you and the ladies. Your uncle would have had the constable to see you out of the mansion by tomorrow if you had not at least tried to woo some damsel. I might have taken a few liberties, but I have the family...nay...YOUR family at heart. I’ve bought at least two more weeks for you.”

Screenshot_997.jpg

“I dinna need any help. I can mind me own affairs. Did it ever occur to ye plum troll brain that maybe I want to be master of me own domain and not at the mercy of me loathsome fool uncle? Let him kick me out, I say! I’m not a nimbleflop.”

Screenshot_999.jpg

Harry growled, “And Ringie is probably with child now because of yer reckless trickery. A child that was conceived not out of love!” Harry raised his finger threateningly. “If I EVER hear of you messing in me affairs again, ye will have to pry me fingers off yer wee conniving throat. Is that clear?”

Screenshot_996.jpg

All Lionel could do was nod and bow several times before Harry thundered out of the kitchen, slamming the door.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    The reaction was expected! xD But will Lionel learn his lesson?
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh... It's already difficult situation... :/ I understand Harry and I feel sorry for Lionel somehow... I don't think he is bad troll. But let's see what will happen in the next chapter ;)