Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    My Just-for-fun legacy founder, Princess Cummings, has her elder birthday. She made it to the top of her profession and will most likely live to see both her grandkids into teenhood. We're keeping an eye on Travis, her husband. He's been sparkling for some time now.

cummingselder.png
    She has lots of friends and family what love her.
    New episode of My Sim Story. It was right after this that this family personally affronted my sensibilities and I fell out of love with them. I do have two more episodes already written and about 2 episodes worth of screenshots waiting around for me to stop being mad at pretend people.

Worst. Birthday party. Ever!
    jparty%2B1.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @SweetieKaye: Maybe the UV index says otherwise. :p (Also: DOGGIE <3)

---

Day 4, and we get...a little bit of everything I like (rolled into a chapter I can't say I like much at all):

5bQalKn.png

“Yeah, learn awful things from a whole new point of view!” Sinbad then grunted and crossed his arms, as Annette flipped through the pages.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    @Venus: Well, that makes sense. :D Lol- wow, that should be a fun trip to the future! (Her parents staring around in wonder at the brightly colored foliage...the huge plants, the funny walks... and then arguing over whose fault this all is!) ;) Ah, to go from smooth music and sharp toddler screams... it's funny how there are so many people there and they just waited for the plumbot to do it... lol :D (Collective human chatter: Do you want to change her? No, I don't even know where the diapers are! Wipes, don't they make wipes for that now? Not to worry, T4$H4's got this!) Well, that's an appropriate role for her! :D And they'll look like mother and daughter on account of being mother and daughter! :D Lol @ Madison being shocked at her daughter dating the same guy for "so long" and that he was the first guy she was dating. :D (Madison: But how do you know he's awesome, you've only been dating the one? That's like settling for the first car you look at!) Lol @ Terry's storytelling being so amazing he could even make the plumbot shiver! (T4$h4: Initiating shiver non-verbal cue!)

Thanks. :D Well, not exactly...she's still babbling, but she's getting very close. ;) Lol- oh, how sweet. :D It's good that she's willing to show Terry there are things she's bad at...and do them anyway. :D Glad to see Kaydence is still working on Sierra's behalf. :D

@dreamerz: Lol- that's so cool. :D I wish I could send you someone to hang out, but idiotts like me get people computer viruses, since they don't know what they are doing with computers...and I'd rather not risk doing that to you! (Besides, Nicolae would probably not behave anyway.) (Nicolae: "What?! I don't have to lift a finger! Usually there is at least a death, or someone who can't be bothered to go to the bathroom without me doing anything! I'll leave Squidzilla at home, honest!") Nah, Jena probably doesn't actually need the sims I have visiting her, she's got enough problems! ;)

Yeah, you might want to kick yourself out of that town to keep yourself under control! Apparently, you can't resist playing with Jena... in one way or another. ;) Well, hey, she's keeping the routine of reading the boys to sleep, so at least she's keeping something comfortingly the same. :D I'm sure they'll adjust soon. Lol @ repairing the sink behind her comment. :D

Oh, the look on her face when she has to go into work! (Jena: "There will be blood!" Me: "Um, you're a doctor, what about your oath? Think of the children!" Jena: "It wasn't a threat, it was a statement of fact. There will also be jars full of cotton balls!" Me:"Oh, my mistake, I can't imagine why I thought you were about to go on a murderous rampage...") Lol, why that's a lovely cowplant!

@Pinkslinky: I suck at building, even in sims 3, but my guess is the sims 4 is figuring that because the center is inside of the enclosed rooms, it's in an inside room...despite the lack of roof.. so I'd build the thing without as many walls as I could get away with...and then after it's all built, add stuff like outside walls and fences. But then again, I can't even navigate around in Sims 4 for building.. I've tried, and spent a lot of time taking walls down and putting them up again because I couldn't change my angle enough for me. :D

That's an impressive feat, getting so many sims together like that! :D

Lol@ "And maybe somebody with more flan should be telling what to do." Also Lol @ "Will it be a quarter alien flan, like something else you gave me?" Welcome Shane Same. :D Wow, maybe that pregnancy nakedness is a disease going around. (We call it AND: Alien Nakedness Disease strikes again!)

Thanks- I thought so too. :D

@Silver of dreams: Lol- yep! :D Looks like a nice family lunch! :D He looks happy with whatever his new gift is! She looks a bit...nervous! ;) Have a great New Years Trip! :D Oh, look at him, dreaming of home. :D Snowy, ever vigilant cat, creeping down the stairs, ready to fight off burglars or the grim reaper! But none of them dare enter! ;) (So cute!) Thanks, you too. :D It's a pretty hair do. :D Snowy looks very thoughtful and content on that chair. :D

@TadOlson: Those look like such fun pool slides, but I certainly wouldn't want to slide down into there with the shark! ;) Um, what is it? Is it a pantry? Or a plain wardrobe...? Nice to see them eating dinner together there. :D

@Jillbg: Wow, that's quite a Christmas present! Yay! I went to the site looking for an update, but didn't find one, so I'm assuming this is a sneak preview and you'll get us that later...or was it AU? :D Or am I failing again, technologically? Because I sometimes do that... lol :D

Thanks. :D Well, he does care, and he's observant, so when he's there, he does a pretty good job, but he's a workaholic with big plans, so he's not always there- even though he really would like to be. Not exactly a 'father of dragons' more like a Mr. Rodgers of dragons! Though he only just realized that, to his great embarrassment. :D But not many humans can find or approach an adult dragon without dying, so he is pretty rare. :D And anyone stealing something to try to control the dragons is in for a terrible surprise! :D

This might be a bit late, but if you want to read back, I want to make it easy! :D

Last year's Xmas special if you want it:

1. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13075649/#Comment_13075649
    2. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13083179/#Comment_13083179
    3. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13088674/#Comment_13088674
    4. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13091762/#Comment_13091762
    5. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13092222/#Comment_13092222
    6. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13094241/#Comment_13094241
    7. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13097184/#Comment_13097184
    8. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13100815/#Comment_13100815
    9. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/13100883/#Comment_13100883

This year's so far:

1. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14404804/#Comment_14404804
    2. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14409480/#Comment_14409480
    3. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14413353/#Comment_14413353
    4. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14417309/#Comment_14417309
    5. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14417817/#Comment_14417817
    6. http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/14427441/#Comment_14427441

While all my holiday specials are always Alternate universe affairs, they are often alternate universe from each other too, but since I had included the bonus thing with the birth of Anastasia at the end of the last one, I decided to continue the Xmas special this year from the last one..so those two are from the same alternate universe. :D In the actual story, there is some question whether Zelda or Deedee will live through the night. :D

@And-it-is-on: Lol- oh, those are tattoos! I was thinking that was a very naughty Santa costume! ;) (Naught-Elias-Santa: There is a reason I keep two lists! You know, this year, instead of bringing coal, I'll bring scented candles!) Sorry, couldn't help it. :D

They are cute together. :D Awesome, looks like the purple hair is dominant! :D Wow, Byron got some sultry eyebrows! ;) He's also got a nice balance on cheekbones. :D Aw, look at Claudia love the ring! (Claudia: Stealth technology in a ring! It's amazing! We're going to settle down and raise a kitten together, it's going to be magical!) ;) Aw...poor Sam...but aw, such a cute ghost reunion with Slater! <3

@Wolfkomoki; Marissa seems like a curious girl, so she'll probably fit the family well enough. :D Poor Accalia, I guess her search didn't go out as far as he did. :( (Or maybe the son of a detective picked up some skills in throwing off a search). :D Welcome back, Calvin! Glad he came back, though I expect having a new sister to adjust to will be a big change. :D (Maybe interacting with someone who's mom gave her up for her own good because she couldn't feed two children and her house burned down will make him realize there are many misfortunes in life and you can either add to them or try to lighten them.)

@Pinkslinky: Oh, how sweet of Michele trying to get him a room full of guests...but not everyone likes that many people...oh, just the two came..and Derrick was one of them...great... Oh, my it's round two! Oh, great, the instigator came too...oh my word, Michele's had enough! It's a fight party! Oh no! Lol @ the boys talking about it. :D
    mourn17.png

The Same Ole Same Olds doing their thing in the latest update. Click on the giant picture to go see.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Popping in before I go try to get set up for my Sims NYE party so tomorrow I can just party it up. Have a fair bit to do. Though I shot the bit that I actually need though so other than it's not a big deal what gets done or doesn't get one but I want to try to make it awesome. I love NYE and this is the only way I plan to party this year... gotta make it count lol. I am getting sims in game and ready to go, but if anybody still wants to send somebody over it's fine if all I have to do tomorrow is add a sim or two that's still great.

TadOlson wrote: »
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!

Thanks. Nice update :mrgreen:

Zabeth0 wrote: »
    @dreamerz: Lol- that's so cool. :D I wish I could send you someone to hang out, but idiotts like me get people computer viruses, since they don't know what they are doing with computers...and I'd rather not risk doing that to you! (Besides, Nicolae would probably not behave anyway.) (Nicolae: "What?! I don't have to lift a finger! Usually there is at least a death, or someone who can't be bothered to go to the bathroom without me doing anything! I'll leave Squidzilla at home, honest!") Nah, Jena probably doesn't actually need the sims I have visiting her, she's got enough problems! ;)

Yeah, you might want to kick yourself out of that town to keep yourself under control! Apparently, you can't resist playing with Jena... in one way or another. ;) Well, hey, she's keeping the routine of reading the boys to sleep, so at least she's keeping something comfortingly the same. :D I'm sure they'll adjust soon. Lol @ repairing the sink behind her comment. :D

Oh, the look on her face when she has to go into work! (Jena: "There will be blood!" Me: "Um, you're a doctor, what about your oath? Think of the children!" Jena: "It wasn't a threat, it was a statement of fact. There will also be jars full of cotton balls!" Me:"Oh, my mistake, I can't imagine why I thought you were about to go on a murderous rampage...") Lol, why that's a lovely cowplant!

Lol, well my not sure anybody is going to behave anyway, my simself is going to be there sooooo haha look out pretty ladies (though if it was real me I'd go after Alex but sim me is silly. Actually real me would hide in the corner... with Alex... because we both don't want to be near people... and stand there awkwardly wondering if it was time to leave yet). I also don't know much about any of the sims being sent over XD they might be great guests or they might be trouble. But yeah, I don't know I want to get a virus did that once this year (even if you know what you're doing the stupid things get through sometimes) didn't so much enjoy it. And if I wasn't have issues with anti virus but I keep changing mine because they keep annoying me so I'm having trust issues with mine right now haha. It's Evie's party though, she probably doesn't have enough problems her life is pretty perfect.

Haha, yeah I dunno... my simself... man... she's gotta go. It's kind of funny but at the same time she needs to take a hint.

She did look like she was about to kill someone, haha, she was not happy at all. Now, if only I can get the cowplant to stop spitting Jeffery out haha.
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @PinkySlinky -Great update!I got upset at my game before starting with NRaas Mods.
    @Zabeth0 -I got fish in the pool and there's food replicators there from MTS made to look like cupboards.They usually do eat together.Thanks for the comment.
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.
    Storybrook Town update from Garden Market.
    Here's some new additions to Storybrook's main Garden Market.
    23781854540_895ff24276_c.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • AmotAmot Posts: 700 Member
    edited December 2015
    "Relaxing after a long day of teaching and dealing with a clingy friend..."

igI3sDF.png

@and-it-is-on What pretty Sims, what a bunch of stunners!

@Silverofdreams30 I know that feeling when it comes to hair and Sims, especially my female ones... I keep changing them. And your cat is so cute!

@dreamerz13 Awww, what a cute Mommy! And beautiful too, at least the fire didn't hurt anyone and things turned out well with the man!

@Pinkslinky "Fine, I'll let you slide this time." Isaac's not as chilly as he probably looks, I promise!

@InfraGreen The way you write is so nice, it's concise and still paints a wonderful picture in my head. Maybe it's because I don't come around here that often but I actually like reading material that's like this a lot which can be considered "heavy" to some.

Sorry if I couldn't post to everyone, I lose track easily. :s
    Post edited by Amot on
    Let them eat cake.
    2nd Zolnikov Christmas special: (Part seven)

kd99qs.jpg

Rafael: He could see very thin lines of electric light coming through the blinds, so he knew she'd left the lights on inside the house, he expected she wouldn't do that if she weren't home... he knocked, and waited. And waited. He was actually surprised that Anastasia wasn't crying- he knew she was hungry...but she wasn't crying. Perhaps she was just distracted with all the new things to see.

28wdwuv.jpg

Rafael: He wondered if Deedee would leave him out here until Anastasia started to cry and she realized there was another person involved...or whether Deedee had really changed so much that she'd let his daughter suffer... and then of course, there was the slight worry in his mind that Deedee was actually murdered by other witches while she was out here, isolated, and if he opened the door he'd see a mess and they'd left the lights on. Of course, he'd have to wait a while before he'd dare try to open the door uninvited. For all he knew, she could be in a bath.

if9vvd.jpg

Rafael: He didn't know why it didn't surprise him that she had a bamboo fountain on her porch...frozen of course, by the weather, but an interesting choice of decoration no less.

kdx4cw.jpg

Rafael: The Holiday lights on the birdhouse, that was a bit surprising, even for Deedee, but for all he knew, it was some fairy's winter home.

2uf6l2b.jpg

Rafael: There was one person he couldn't protect his daughter from, no matter how many dragons he knew, no matter how much control over the criminals he had, no matter how much money he had; Granny. He wasn't even sure Deedee could protect his daughter against Granny, either, but she had a better track record than most. So, between (1), being a completely different person than him and his wife, (2), being a witch that knew a different set of skills than his wife did, and (3), possibly being able to protect his daughter from the actual scariest person in the world, he really wanted Deedee to agree to his deal. So, with his time waiting, he schemed.

2a5fbk8.jpg

Should he pretend he was being a bad father so that Deedee would do it out of a concern for her welfare? No, that would just set her further against him. Besides, he wouldn't be able to do it the moment Stacy gave him a pained look, and then it would be obvious to Deedee that he was trying to manipulate her. He needed to be more subtle. He shouldn't ask her first thing...he should get Anastasia in her arms as soon as possible. Not immediately; Stacy didn't know her yet, and really hadn't met anyone outside of the family yet. Yes, she'd seen other people, they'd gone to public places at night more than once in the almost year she'd been alive, but she hadn't actually met anyone else. If things went well enough, then he would ask Deedee...if not, he'd try again some other time.

2ij5att.jpg

Rafael: Assuming, of course, that she was alive in there.
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Zabeth0 Thanks for the links! Making me doing some really heavy brain gymnastics, reading up and following your stories! Wonderful! :) Anastacia must be awed by all the Christmas lights, and tired from the journey. She's an amazing child, not crying. :) Rafael's dilemma makes me think of Shasta and Taïga and how Shasta dumped her daughter on Granny in my story. She didn't have the remorse or concern about her child's well being, just selfishly left... :'( It's good to see Rafael doesn't want to traumatize little Anastacia. :) And please Raphael - use your vampire hearing. Maybe you can hear breathing inside. :o Or isDeedee's house protected against vampire powers in some way or other? :|

@Amot I understand you lose track, there are so many posts a day it takes some time to keep up! :) Your avatar sim is wonderful, and your pictures are very good! :) I especially liked the one where he gets out of bed with a look on his face that sure makes you gulp down your coffee in silence... ;)
    NymlADp.jpg
  • jillbgjillbg Posts: 4,600 Member
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Screenshot-9498.jpg
    @dreamerz13
    Jena seems to be onto something good with Brandt - a guy that takes out the trash after a first night is for keeps! :) Just hope he'll get along well with the boys... :/

@TadOlson Nice update! :)

@InfraGreen Reading! And liking! Geez... :o
    NymlADp.jpg
    @Dreamerz: Lol- oh no! Well, hopefully Britt doesn't do anything too crazy (and out of character for you). :D Wow, I'm not sure how I managed to read that wrong, but I can see clearly now that you typed Evie lol. :D I must have had Jena on the brain. ;) Still, I'm kinda worried that my computer ineptness will harm others, so I try not to do anything that might inadvertently pass on a virus. :D I don't suppose you could grab Dante Morganthe or Deedee Wynn from Moonlight Falls or Vladimir Schlick from Bridgeport for me? They aren't mine, but it would amuse me. :D (Though be forewarned, Vlad's evil, Dante's meanspirited and Deedee's excitable and childish...so they aren't likely to be terribly well behaved, though Deedee would probably be the best behaved of the three. :D (But I'm sure they'll still be better behaved than Nicolae would, being that he's insane, brooding and evil). (Nicolae: And a snappy dresser!) (*Sigh, honestly, you'd think he was excitable instead of brooding, with as often as he looks excited but I guess that's just the insanity.)

@TadOlson: Skiiball and Basketball hoops, looks like fun. :D

@Jillbg: Well, actually, yes, Deedee has warded her house against witches, werewolves, vampires and fairies (though fairies are notorious for getting around wards when they want to), but in this particular alternate universe, Rafael isn't a vampire, he's just a human, but he's warded by dragons so witches can't harm him...he could literally walk right into her house uninvited...because witches don't ward their houses against humans. :D However, he's not certain that his daughter could go into Deedee's house uninvited, since the dragon just told him she's a witch, and he hasn't yet confirmed whether witch magic can detect that yet, but dragon's sense of smell can. That means he'd have to leave his baby on the porch...alone...to go into the house. He's reluctant to do that...he'll do it if it takes too long and he needs to know that Deedee's alive, but he's giving her time...just in case she's in the bathroom or something like that. :D
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @and-it-is-on: And to you too! <3

@Zabeth0: I just appreciate how...festive everything looks. I usually don't even put lame sweaters on my sims for the holidays. And thanks for the links! On occasion, I like a binge.

@Amot: Why thank you! <3

I write the story I enjoy. Others enjoying it is the best bonus, though.

---

Day 5, and it's the last chapter of 2015! And I remember that one character didn't get much exposition for their past...UNTIL NOW-

e8DBnz7.png

“So…you never mentioned that you still had parents,” she said.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • and-it-is-onand-it-is-on Posts: 1,364 Member
    I'll do comments later :)

Elias and Florence went to Bridgeport to celebrate New years eve. They went out to dinner and then went to a club, they had drinks and danced the whole night
    eiowna.jpg
    j791y9.jpg
    jv678g.jpg
    And of course they had a midnight kiss
    szwkly.jpg
    2wn09yb.jpg
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    WEEE NYE DAY. I'm hopefully nearing being ready for my party. I still have a sim to try to make for it, I offered in the other thread (because it's not relevant here really) to try to make TS3 versions of TS4 sims if any of the TS4 simmers wanted the chance to send a sim too. I got 1 person up for it (1 more than I expected) so we'll see... I've been working on it but time is running out and CAS wants to fight me today. The guests are arriving though and already proclaiming their love for each other... haha might be an interesting night XD. So long as nobody touches Evie or Alex then some guests might die. XD
    TadOlson wrote: »
    Storybrook Town update from Garden Market.
    Here's some new additions to Storybrook's main Garden Market.
    23781854540_895ff24276_c.jpg

Looks like it's coming along nicely.
    Amot wrote: »
    "Relaxing after a long day of teaching and dealing with a clingy friend..."

igI3sDF.png

@dreamerz13 Awww, what a cute Mommy! And beautiful too, at least the fire didn't hurt anyone and things turned out well with the man!

Love this picture, handsome sim.

Thanks. Yeah thankfully everybody was rushing to work or school and was out of the way.

Zabeth0 wrote: »

Should he pretend he was being a bad father so that Deedee would do it out of a concern for her welfare? No, that would just set her further against him. Besides, he wouldn't be able to do it the moment Stacy gave him a pained look, and then it would be obvious to Deedee that he was trying to manipulate her. He needed to be more subtle. He shouldn't ask her first thing...he should get Anastasia in her arms as soon as possible. Not immediately; Stacy didn't know her yet, and really hadn't met anyone outside of the family yet. Yes, she'd seen other people, they'd gone to public places at night more than once in the almost year she'd been alive, but she hadn't actually met anyone else. If things went well enough, then he would ask Deedee...if not, he'd try again some other time.

2ij5att.jpg

Rafael: Assuming, of course, that she was alive in there.

He should just peek in that window there haha. Imagine though poor Deedee looking up and bam rafael's face is there... what a...pleasant... surprise that would be. But anyway, hopefully she's okay in there.

LOL, it's all good the amount of times I mix up other peoples character... or my own... even when looking at the name XD. I could probably track down somebody out of Moonlight Falls, since I'm there, assuming I haven't annihilated them anyway... I think Deedee is there still I think I've seen her recently. Haha, I'm not convinced anybody will behave anyway so lol it's all good if I take one of them and they don't.

jillbg wrote: »
    dreamerz13 wrote: »
    Screenshot-9498.jpg
    @dreamerz13
    Jena seems to be onto something good with Brandt - a guy that takes out the trash after a first night is for keeps! :) Just hope he'll get along well with the boys... :/

He is a really great guy so far. But yeah hopefully he'll get along with the boys, because that's a deal breaker if he doesn't.

Happy New Year to you as well!

Looks like Elias and Florence had a great time celebrating. :mrgreen:
    @Jillbg: Yeah, Shasta just straight left her kids in the care of her mother, but we don't really know why...I'd like to think it had to do with being confident her mother could raise her daughter better than she could, and since Magnus was a scary guy, that her daughter would be safer there, but some people really don't think about things as much I expect them to. :D The fact that she did the same thing to Rowan means that it wasn't specific to Taiga's situation, it was something Shasta just did as a coping mechanism. Still, each time, it was leaving the child with her mother, so I'm sure there was at least some effort to keep them safe there...so she could visit them in a safe place when she felt like having children. :D

Rafael is very thoughtful...but he's a genius, it doesn't cost him much to be thoughtful and he couldn't turn it off if he tried... :D In addition, he doesn't trust a lot of people and most of the people he's trusted have been murdered or betrayed him, so he doesn't have anyone like Granny (in your story!) to trust...but on some level, he does trust Deedee, or he would not have come here, no matter how warded he was, for fear of bringing a weakness to her attention. :D (And he does regard loving his daughter as a weakness, a soft underbelly where he can be stabbed...again). :D Since he does trust Deedee...he expects her to turn on him or be murdered, because this is what happens when he trusts people! ;)

@And-it-is-on: Happy New Year! (Those fireworks are lovely, thank you for that!) :D

Oh my word, they look nice dressed up and having fun in Bridgeport! :D Very sweet kiss. :D

@InfraGreen: Oh, lol. :D Well, you do have some lovely sweaters in your update, even though they aren't holiday sweaters per se. :D (I rather like the sweater textures). :D I also thought the chapter with Stanley and Soo was very well done; it was easy to see how the bitterness of the breakup drove Soo to hide behind her Korean-ness, and Stanley to make the excuse that he brought it on himself by marrying outside his race, and try to stop others from 'making the same mistake'. People do this sort of thing in the real world, and you've captured that well, even in a world populated in such a way that demons are an every day racial group lol. I had to lol at the 'good luck' about finding the wine cellar. :D

@Dreamerz: Lol- sounds like it's going to be a fun night, hopefully. :D That's really cool, you making a sims 4 sim into a sims 3 sim for this. :D I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble! :D (But is challenging enough to be fun!) ;)

Yeah, he already looked in, but she's got closed blinds...still, some light's escaping, so he knows there are lights on in there. :D
    edited December 2015
    2nd Zolnikov Christmas Special: (Part Eight)

igdic4.jpg

Rafael: He was about to knock again, when Deedee opened the door and stepped out. He didn't want to say 'you cut your hair!' as the first thing he said to her, but it was such a complete change from the last time he saw her that it brought him up short.

1zb7wk4.jpg

Deedee: "I didn't order a singing telegram!" She broke out into a teasing grin. She smelled like burnt cookies and wolfsbane. He had to wonder whether she was making cookies or working on alchemy when he knocked...he hoped he didn't ruin anything by distracting her at the wrong time.

10p353m.jpg

Rafael: "Vell, good think, too, thyis farr out in the mountyains and they'd chyarrge an arrm and leg!" He said, rallying to play along.

2h6gjgn.jpg

Deedee: "Where's Zelda?"

Rafael: "Er. She's at home, she's too tirred to leaf the hyouse at the momyent." Oh, she probably thought Zelda had come to visit and dragged him along...but surely she knew Zelda was not in any shape to travel...? But her phone had been not working for some reason, so perhaps she didn't know. "Styasy herre kyeeps vakink Dema up, so ve verre orrdyerred out of the hyouse forr a few hourrs."

Deedee: "Oh! She had the baby! Dema? Is that a Russian name for a little girl? I thought she thought she was going to have a boy?"

Rafael: "Dema is shorrt name forr Dmitrri. Yes, she had him last veek and it vas close call vether she vas goink to nyeed a dyeath flowyerr orr not. He's a byit syickly but she thyinks he'll myake it...I thought vitches dyidn't haf to vorry about thyese thinks, but I am learrnink othyervise."

Deedee: "No, we don't get a free pass just because we can't go to the hospital, in fact, we get magical complications too. Dmitri might be a witch when he gets older, or she could have just walked under the wrong tree at the the wrong time of day or night. A fairy could have sneezed on her. Or the whole dragon thing could have caused some, we still don't know all the things that cause them magically. Oh, I wish I'd been there! Oh, what a time for my phone to have gotten dropped in what would have been an elixir it if didn't get contaminated by exploding cell phone...on the plus side, I got a haircut out of it... you like?"

Rafael: "I vas a lyittle surrprised to see you cut yourr hairr off, but you know, it kind of suits you."

117h26a.jpg

Deedee: "And you! You're a real girl! I've seen so many pictures of you, little Stacy!"

xf9hc9.jpg

Rafael: She was silent like when she watched the werewolf and the ghost, but she smiled...no babbling though. He should probably wait until she felt safe enough to start babbling or chewing on her hands or something before he tried to hand her to Deedee, but he rather suspected Deedee would agree to his suggestion, just by how happy she seemed to be to get a visit...was it even possible that she could have forgotten that he poisoned her? Or was she just ignoring that because of Anastasia?

2rgdqb4.jpg

Rafael: "I don't suppose you could spyare some myilk, this vone is hungrry but beink polyite."
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2015
    Came back from the doctor, the meds I'm on have me kind of out of it. Plus I've learned I have a funeral to go to out of town this weekend, relatives are dying left and right... Pretty soon I'll have no family left, lol.

@Pinkslinky The spaceship is cool! Love the pic of them going in. Wow a fight at the birthday party! What a way to ruin the festivities. So who is this Lorraine character and has she been sneaking around? And three generations in one shot, definitely one that doesn't happen often.

@InfraGreen Thanks for the comment. I definitely have some catching up to do with your story tho.

@dreamerz13 Hope Evie's party goes well, and I hope Sebastian doesn't cause too much trouble, lol. I almost sent Kaydence but getting together the hairs that would make her look like herself would be a pain since I use package files instead of sims3packs.
    Glad Jena got a new guy, Brandt is cute. Let's hope he gets along well with the boys, since that is a deal breaker.

@Amot Great photo!

@lasummerb Sorry to hear about your mom, I know how that goes. Good on you to step in and help to take care of her.

@Zabeth0 Another heartwarming update! Basically barely skimmed through the last one, but really liking it so far, like I've said, definitely seeing a softer side to Rafael, and it takes a toddler to bring it out, lol. Of course, with her having witch powers he has to do whatever it takes to protect her and also teach her how to 'use' those powers.
    I was cracking up in the doctor's office reading your comment on Sebastian and Madison's possible trip. That sounds exactly like what they'd be doing! The fact is they both are to 'blame' they made Kaydence!
    Kaydence was born and grew up in Starlight Shores (which is basically the Sims version of Hollywood). So that environment has made her very image-conscious. She's got a little bit of Madison that pop-star glamour girl in her in that she likes to look good. She likes a lot of pink, is very girly, and very rarely wears jeans and T-shirts.
    Which is why the family is stunned that she and 'tomboy' Sierra connected the way they have. Kaydence feels like in some way she's responsible for Sierra getting in trouble, as she was with Sierra on that trip.
    Slowly, but surely, though, she's letting Terry in on her 'other side.' She's guarded by nature, both as a result of growing up the way she did, and as a result of the Plumb side of the Jolina-Plumb genetics. The family founders were not only two entirely different people, but they had two entirely different personalities. Jamie Jolina was an outgoing party animal, while Nigel Plumb was quieter and preferred to stay with his plants. Both strains are doing battle inside their descendants.

jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

@venusdemilosims Lorraine is the woman Derick took out the night after Michele broke up with him. She is stupidly pro-Derick. She insulted Michele when Michele was pregnant and working, and roofee'd the drinks at Michele and Jerome's wedding.

I wish someone who knows how to use Blogger better than I do can tell me how to make a home page so that I could make a table of contents page. Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
  • venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    Screenshot-444_zps6j38yq4v.jpg

Sebastian had a hankering to play chess, so he was seated at one of Kaydence's new tables that she got for Christmas. He was lost in thought, again. The actor had, indeed, spent his entire adult life pretending to be someone he wasn't. And now, the mask was off. Completely.

Screenshot-445_zpslpvsgbuv.jpg

"Ah, Kaydence, sweetheart, good on you to join me," he muttered while setting the pieces on the table. (At this time both he and Kaydence rolled the want to play chess)

Screenshot-446_zpsofqlbk2u.jpg

Kaydence sat down opposite her father. She suspected this little visit was about a lot more than chess and nostalgia. They played a lot together when she was a child, after the custody battle ended. It had been the two of them for a long time, until Cherise's arrival.

Screenshot-447_zpsh2avufy0.jpg

"Your mother is in town for a visit," Sebastian reminded her. "She's going through some things, with her mother and with her career. I'm aware that she wants to reconnect with you."

Screenshot-448_zpsgcwg62ju.jpg

Examining her chess pieces, Kaydence shifted uncomfortably in her chair and sighed heavily.

Screenshot-449_zps0lxtaoyr.jpg

"You look just like her, Kay. More and more like her every day." Kaydence didn't pay much attention to Sebastian's comment, however. She was trying to figure out how to beat him.

Screenshot-450_zpsdrejc9ul.jpg

"Your mother and I are recording a song together," Sebastian announced casually, hoping the offhand comment would skip his daughter's ears.

Screenshot-451_zps3xi5mu9t.jpg

But Kaydence, moving a pawn around, stopped in her tracks. "What? Are you serious?"
    Sebastian nodded his head. "It's just one song, no big deal, it's a professional collaboration only."

Screenshot-454_zpslmkifpe9.jpg

Kaydence gave her father a long look of bemusement. Knowing her parents' history, she wasn't too sure about that.
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top