Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Leia Wahine's Search for a Tribe WINNERS ANNOUNCED!

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    @Marialein wrote: »
    @pammiechick Thank you so much <3 By the way I love all the stuff that came with the new expansion. It is just perfect for the amazons.

It is...still just trying to explore! But already have used much of the scenery for future chapters! I was thinking you could have a slave club that comes and does all the gardening, fixing and cleaning! LOL!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited January 2016
    Name: Mist Mountain

Title: Entertainer

Former Tribe: High Mountains

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Mist is a very young woman of the tribe High Mountains. As the name says the tribe lives in the high and cold mountains in the north. Normally there is snow the whole year except a few days. All the tribe members are used to the cold and wear white cloths to go hunting and ice fishing because with that they couldn't be discovered too easy in the white landscape. In the dark and cold winter months the tribe only leaves their cave to hunt. Sometimes the snow fall is turning there into storms and they can't leave for hunting.
    Because such storms can last a while, the most important work is than the work of an entertainer.
    Mist was one of those people. She enjoyed dancing as much as playing instruments. Even though she never wanted to leave the tribe, her heart told her that there was more outside in the world.
    There was just one problem, that Mist couldn't become the next entertainer. It was her best friend. She wanted the same important role as Mist, but she never told her before. As good hearted as Mist was she told her friend everything about her performance she would make to become the next entertainer. Her friend went to the creator behind her back and told her that she wanted the same job. Because she was older than Mist (you have to be a young adult to to make an application as entertainer), she was able to copy Mist's performance and the creator loved it that much that she became the next entertainer.
    Mist was very hurt of the betrayal of her friend and decided to leave her old tribe.
    When she heard of Leia's tribe and that they need some members she decided to try her luck there. Mist even never thought of the way the tribe would be ruled or if it could may be not what she thought. Her worst trait was and it hasn't changed until now that she is very credulous. Mist can be manipulated too easy so that she does things she even didn't want to.

Picture:
    nt5W3Da.png

Link to Gallery:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/04E2B57FAE4C11E58CDE5F58B9AD20A7?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=mariafuchs488&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by Marialein on
    @Marialein Love the name Mist! She's an excellent submission and I think her backstory is great!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @Sterretjeee thank you so much <3

@pammiechick I have the name from the game rune factory. She is one of the main caracters and I always loved her. ;)
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    edited January 2016
    Name: Xia Galbinus

Title: Provider

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Coming from a small tribe, she has never truly been satisfied. Being the youngest daughter, she has abandoned hopes of becoming creator heiress. She loves cooking and children and she is very optimistic.
    Former tribe: Galbinus Tribe, they are from the valleys, they are gifted chefs.
    name: xEnderrp, Xia is under the hashtag #leiawahine
    Pic: My profile pic
    CC:
    http://chisimi.tumblr.com/post/96966799117/oh-yay-i-actually-ended-up-liking-this-more-than
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Screaming_Mustard/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-lipstick/title/%5B-rebellion-%5D--dry-lip-colour/id/1312980/
    http://www.thesimsresource.com/artists/Plumbobs_n_Fries/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-eyeliner/title/cat-liner/id/1296947/

<3
    Post edited by LunarMoon88 on
    edited January 2016
    i'm actually really proud of myself that only used three pieces of cc. I'm what you would call a cc addict. :3
    Post edited by LunarMoon88 on
    Thank you @LunarMoon88 ! I'm an addict, too! lol! If you haven't already noticed!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • IchigoUsagiIchigoUsagi Posts: 822 Member
    edited January 2016
    Name: Dilabi Cineris

Title: scholar

Former Tribe: Unknown

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Dilabi has absolutely no memory of her former life. She woke up one day on a riverbank near tribe Wahine. Having no where else to go, she will have to rely on the kindness of Leia (she can be kind, right?) to survive. If allowed to live in the tribe Dilabi would repay them by writing. Her mind is full of jumbled stories waiting to be put together. There's a feeling of nostalgia when she puts words on a page. Could one of her stories be true, or is it just her mind's attempt to remember?
    (added from here on) Dilabi was born to the creator of a relatively powerful tribe. She spent her early days in pampered ignorance, secluded from the rest of her tribe. One day, when she was only a child, there was an uprising. The many slaves that her tribe employed outnumbered and overpowered the amazons. They were forced to become slaves themselves, and whoever did not comply was killed. Dilabi's mother was proud and refused to serve slaves. She was a good amazon, and she died with honor. Dilabi was too young and timid to protest and so she spent many years serving the slaves alongside the tribe's gatherer and provider. Dilabi received the brunt of the slave's criticism and maltreatment, serving as a stand-in for her mother. The provider could not stand to see the heiress suffer, and over time she devised a plan to help her escape. One night when the moon was full and the slaves were fast asleep, the provider snuck Dilabi out of their quarters to the river. She had made a makeshift raft for Dilabi to escape on. Unfortunately, the raft could only carry one person and the provider would have to stay behind. It turned out that the raft wasn't even that strong, as it fell apart only a mile away from the village. Unable to swim in the rough current, Dilabi tumbled through the river and washed up on shore near tribe Wahine with no memory of her former life. Dilabi seems to have an unnatural fear and distrust of slaves. Will regaining her memory help her sympathize, or will it make her fear them even more?

Picture:
    tumblr_o051veWYyu1uv77vjo1_540.png

Link to Gallery: My ID is IchigoSamurai14 (I don't have much stuff uploaded so she shouldn't be hard to find) and you can get the cc for her skin here: https://onedrive.live.com/?authkey=%21AMrZ3IzrS4XqVYo&id=1888A43E4530370C%211748&cid=1888A43E4530370C
    Post edited by IchigoUsagi on
    wow Dilabi is beautiful!
    Wonderful @IchigoUsagi ! Love her outfit and love her mysterious backstory!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Name: Monui Gravida

Title: Provider

Former Tribe: Tribe Arta (not much of a real tribe, more like a training facility for members of other tribes)

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Monui is good at what she does. Very good. And what she does is make sure that amazonian young ladies turn out RIGHT. Strength, poise, and unrivaled teaching ability; Monui has it all, but she won't take just anyone under her wing. No, someone with her experience has standards. Lofty standards. Lofty standards that only the queen's former tribe can fulfill. It's no doubt every provider's- no, every amazon's- dream to raise the next generation of royalty. Monui is happy to be joining Tribe Wahine... What do you mean Leia hasn't picked anyone yet? Who wouldn't want Monui in their tribe?

Picture:
    tumblr_o051veWYyu1uv77vjo2_540.png

Link to Gallery: same as Dilabi :)
    @IchigoUsagi Ohhh...I love Monui and her snobby ways! Could be a fun addition to Tribe Wahine!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2015
    Name: Envara Emeres

Title: Shaman

Former Tribe: Well that is a bit complicated just look at her background story

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Envara lived in an old little house deep in the forest as long as she could remember until her teen birthday. On that day she was kidnapped from one of the last men tribes in the world. They needed desperately women to continue their line, but it was quite hard for them to find them. Amazons were very hard to get and other women were rare. When they found out that she was a bit to young to get already a child, they decided to keep her.
    For Envara it was no big problem for a while. She enjoyed to share her knowledge and she had missed the near of other people since her mother died because of her high age. Sometimes they called her a witch. Well, maybe they were even right. Nevertheless it hunted Envara very time.
    Then the day of her young adult birthday came and a man was chosen to breed with her. Envara feared the day. She didn't like the man and wanted to run away. But how should she do that?
    The man brought her into a tent were they would be not disturbed by others. He patted softly her long hair. Then he took out a knife and cut into Envara's arm a heart. Envara screamed out in pain, but he only whispered into her ear that now everybody knew that she was his and only his wife. Suddenly there was a big power inside of Envara. She could see how the man turned into a ice statue.
    Now Envara had only one thought in her mind. Run.
    As soon as the tribe members saw what she did they ran after her. Finally they caught her. She was prepared for her sacrifice ceremony and so they cut her hair until there was only a glimmer left. She knew that she shouldn't cry because of her hair, but she always loved it.
    The strong power was back and this time she could escape.
    Envara arrived in a different world. The amazon world. With nothing except her cloths she started to build her a new life. First she helped out at the slave market and earned a few privileges. For example her necklace. As a worker of the slave market she was one of the first who heard about the new rights for the slaves. Why did they have to change them? Envara's trust in men was lost at the day she got the heart on her arm. Also she got insane because of that.
    After some time there was another interesting message. The daughter of the queen was searching for new tribe members. Envara was sure she could help her with her skills and her special power to go back to the beginnings of the amazon world.

If Envara is chosen I would be happy if she would get longer hair with the time. Envara really misses her long hair.

Picture:

cjqwjeq.png

UKeH6RA.png

Link to Gallery:
    https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1A67B43EAE7E11E580DE95621DDA1796?category=all&searchtype=hashtag&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=leiawahine&max=50&maxis=false
    Post edited by Marialein on
    @Marialein What a great backstory! And I was thinking she'd like to have her hair back, so if she's chosen, I will definitely grow it slowly over time. Nice! Love her eyes!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick thank you so much <3 I also tried to give her long hair first but I loved her eyes too and they were even more outstanding without long hair ;)
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    edited December 2015
    Name: Dharini Maharaj

Title: Gatherer

Former Tribe: Vanalika Tribe

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: Dharini, as the third daughter of creator Sunayna, chose a path of gatherer for her life; since very young, she was seen interested in old Oma's garden plans.
    Also she enjoyed fishing which helped her ease her mind whenever she felt overwhelmed by her 12 brothers and sisters.
    With all her heart, she loved her family and friends in tribe Vanalika. But bitter times descended for them.
    Her mother was facing a challenge: old Oma had given birth to a girl many moons ago, who had abandoned them when she turned of age.
    They had never known of the woman's whereabouts until a moon ago.
    Oma's daughter, Chaaya, had returned with an young girl in her arms, and demanded her right place in the tribe as a gatherer.
    Dharini, then, decided to give up her place as Oma's replacement. But she does not want to live a meaningless life merely having babies.
    Her life passion for gardening and fishing compelled her to take a bold step and ask to join Leia's tribe.

zqpiofe.jpg

As for her personality, traits and skills:
    She is a genius (as a creator's daughter), loves the outdoors and is outgoing.
    From all her natural inclination to both interact with everyone in her former tribe she is beloved and will never be forgotten.
    An incredibly friendly amazon, she always tries her best to make friends with all new people she meets, being always welcome even in her first time visiting someone.
    Due to her union with nature, there aren't many things that can get her embarassed.
    Also run a few gossips around, that she rarely sleeps or eats; and gets any "toilet demands" as fast as the average person...
    A kid once reported he saw Dharini catching in fire (she was never good at cooking...) and she did not get hurt, as if the fire respected her.
    Appraising gems and other valuables are a secondary passion that might give the tribe a welcome funding...

https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/12D3E1FBAE8311E58259F961C4F63D79

• XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Great entries so far! I have loads of ideas for sims at the moment, but I have to wait until I can get my new computer so that I can actually play the game :/
    To make it fair, should there be a rule that only one sim per creator can be picked? I've seen a fair few competitions like this one that have gone awry because of the amount of certain creators' sims that were chosen. I'd be happy either way, but with the amount that I and a few other creators are planning to enter, perhaps it would be better that way so that people don't feel left out. It's your decision though.
    edited December 2015
    @XSimMimX wrote: »
    Great entries so far! I have loads of ideas for sims at the moment, but I have to wait until I can get my new computer so that I can actually play the game :/
    To make it fair, should there be a rule that only one sim per creator can be picked? I've seen a fair few competitions like this one that have gone awry because of the amount of certain creators' sims that were chosen. I'd be happy either way, but with the amount that I and a few other creators are planning to enter, perhaps it would be better that way so that people don't feel left out. It's your decision though.

Yeah...I could see that happening. That sounds fair then. I'll choose the top one from one Creator and then negate the rest of their submissions if theirs is chosen.

I'll post that on the first page. Thank you for your input!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    edited January 2016
    Name: Meria Hope

Title: Explorer

Former Tribe: Caswav

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine:
    Meria’s life back at Craswav was sublime. That is until the day her mother informed her and her identical twin sister Aindrea that only one of them could be creator heiress who would be chosen on their 18th birthday. From that day on, her best friend became her worst enemy. Each day was met with the dread that her sister would try to sabotage her training. Spitefully Aindrea would do something like set the camp on fire then pretend to be Meria. Aindrea was always viewed as the golden child while Meria was scoffed at, everyone knew that their mother would most likely choose Aindrea without bothering with a fight. Still Meria held out hope that she could become Creator Heiress. On their 16th birthday their mother announced (to everyones surprise) that she would indeed choose the heiress by the winner of a fight. Hope blossomed in Meria, her and Aindrea were similar in stature, maybe she would have a fighting chance. Meria awoke the next day to a knife pinning her to the bed. Beside it was a note that read “Refuse to be creator Heiress and I will spare your life.” Meria knew that no one would believe her, but she believed that Aindrea would kill her. For the next two years Meria never left the camp, afraid that her sister would corner her. During that time she worked hard to beat her sister, training each day and night, but Aindrea was too. On the eve of their 18th birthday Aindrea was suspiciously nice to Meria. That is until they were alone together. Fear gripped Meria, she prayed to the maker to spare her life. But Aindrea did nothing only hissed to back down now or face the consequences later. With fear pounding in her Meria stared her down, making it clear that she would do no such thing.
    “Have it your way” Aindrea hissed menacingly.
    When Meria woke up on their 18th birthday she was holding a bloody knife. The door banged open and Aindrea was standing there, blood dripping down her arm. “She tried to kill me!” Over and over again Aindrea wailed this lie while Meria was dragged out of her room to face judgement before her mother. No one believed her, especially not her mother. Aindrea was automatically made Creator Heiress and smirked while Meria was led to the temple to serve for the remainder of her life. Unexpectedly Meria found sympathy in the eyes of their master slave. Before they shaved her hair off and he was the only one guarding her, he told her to run into the forest, it was her only hope. Needing no further encourgment Meria bolted. After wandering around the forest for weeks she found sanctuary in tribe Kinslo but she left upon hearing the need for an explorer in tribe Wahine. If she could get in she would work hard to make tribe Wahine even more famous and powerful then it already is. That way she could use her skills as an explorer and show Aindrea that she is alive and successful and rally the amazons to make her creator of tribe Caswav instead of her sister. Also tribe Wahine has a history with twin creator heiress’ so she felt a connection to their tribe. Media changed her last name to Hope, hope that she could succeed in her life, hope that one day, maybe she could return to tribe Caswav and take her rightful place as Creator.

Picture: [img][/img]2aq3pf.png

Link to Gallery : https://www.thesims.com/en_GB/gallery/1BD628D8AF5611E583F15F58B9AD20A7?category=all&amp;searchtype=hashtag&amp;sortby=downloads&amp;time=all&amp;searchquery=#leiawahine&amp;max=50&amp;maxis=false

No CC

Meria has Skills in: Herbalism, gardening and fishing.
    Her traites are Loves outdoors, good and ambitious.

Gallery name: Fierysimmer
    Post edited by fierysimmer on
    @fierysimmer Awesome, heart pounding backstory! I love Meria and like the idea of her finally showing herself as a great Amazon to her original tribe!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    @fierysimmer Awesome, heart pounding backstory! I love Meria and like the idea of her finally showing herself as a great Amazon to her original tribe!

Thanks! I think I enjoy making the back stories way more than actually playing them out! :D
  • LluviaRainLluviaRain Posts: 2,199 Member
    edited January 2016
    Name: Fiona Lockwood

Title: Scholar

Former Tribe: Talak

Why she wants to join Tribe Wahine: When Fiona was a child, all she wanted to do was read. There was one problem. At this time the fight was going on between the two sisters, both wanting to be the Creator. So when Fiona aged up to a teen during the fight, she was forced to act as provider as the tribe was lacking on members. Never wanting to be forced to do anything again, she fled from her tribe. She is now a young adult and is looking to join Tribe Wahine.

Sorry I can't post pictures but you can find her on the gallery under Lockwood or #leiawahine

Traits: Creative, Bookworm, Perfectionist

Skills: Charisma, Logic, Painting, Writing. All of them are level 3.

EDIT: You can now see her in my profile picture
    Post edited by LluviaRain on
    Not sure what to put here... so hi