Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Amazon Challenge-Tribe Wahine 3/5

Comments

• Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    great chapter! I'm also disliking Leia... she might have a point about being suspicious but this is just too much. She's making herself unlikeable to everyone. Maybe she has to accept that people can change.
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Leia is a very interesting character! ;) Things will get very exciting when her brother gets back I think some mischief will happen! ;) Can't wait to see... Great work Pammiechick <3
  • eXokamikazeeXokamikaze Posts: 3,870 Member
    Loved seeing @Rorygilmore34's much loved Meatball making an appearance in your story, @pammiechick! What a lovely Christmas surprise! :)
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Do you smell that smelly smell? :D It smells like scheming! I love a good scheme!
    I bet Leia will take Mara into her intrigue on behalf of Tony! Mara seemed to be as unhappy as Leia about Hawikas decisions... At least, they seem to have some similarities in their thinking about traditions. Well, I hope they become friends while they intrigue, Leia sure needs one! It would do her much good. By the way, what a stunning beauty Leia is! :o She sure inherited her grandmothers looks in a even more flattering way.
    But even personalitywise Leia seems to come more after her paternal grandmother than anyone else. I feel the same natural bitterness, resentfulness and stubborness coming from her.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited December 2015
    She sure inherited her grandmothers looks in a even more flattering way.
    But even personalitywise Leia seems to come more after her paternal grandmother than anyone else. I feel the same natural bitterness, resentfulness and stubborness coming from her.

Yes...she's a lot like her grandmother in many ways...
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    This generation doesn't know what it's like to start at the bottom, they need a wake up call!
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Seeing Aulani and Ysa together made me smile soo much. He's become such a charmer. And I loved the two slave guys in the background! I was really excited when I read Meatball's name, I knew immediately what hair you'd given him... and I was right! Yes! I love that hair, and it looks so good on him. Though the scheming the pair of them will do together -- oh my. Something tells me they are going to cause trouble. But I love it. Wonderful update!
    edited December 2015
    Hey, all! It's time for Leia to choose some ladies for her tribe and I'd love my readers to participate like you did with Hawika's court! Only this time I promise to reveal the results in a few days (No surprises!)

Go here if you'd like to participate (especially if you want to help Leia with her relationship with her brother!) Leia Wahine's search

1leia.jpg

The next chapter will be up soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2016
    It is time for Leia’s Creator ceremony. Hawika is excited for her daughter but at the same time worried about her mental state.

Waving her arms, Hawika exclaims, “My dearest daughter, I wonder why you didn’t want the ceremony at the castle. The women of the court desperately want to meet you.”

Screenshot_653.jpg

“I’m sorry, Mother,” Leia explains, “but I hope you will understand that I want a fresh start of my tribe. If I went to court, it would still feel like you are directing me instead of passing the tribe to me. I hope that makes sense to you. I don’t wish to hurt your feelings.”

Screenshot_657.jpg

Hawika smiles. “That is wise of you. Oh, Leia, I’m very proud of you and truly hope the Maker blesses you as much as I’ve been blessed. I hereby sanction you as Creator of Tribe Wahine. May you have many daughters who will love you and grow this tribe to be as powerful as it once was back in the days of the Great Creator Abra, my grandmother.”

Screenshot_658.jpg

“I promise to do my best, Mother. Furthermore, I will honor Aulani as Master Slave only I desire to have two. Is that possible seeing that if I took a lover, breeding slaves are not allowed this privilege?”

Screenshot_655.jpg

Hawika looks down, thinking. “I do not see a problem with this. I will take it up with the council as we did not predict this scenario. I will send a message with Aulani on how to proceed.”

Screenshot_656.jpg

She then gives Leia a hug. “I know you will make a great Amazon leader, Leia.”

Screenshot_662.jpg

“Thank you, Mother,” Leia says, smiling with relief that she is finally in charge of her own destiny without threats from the outside world as there was in the past. “I feel so thankful to have you as my queen. I promise to find amazing women to grow this tribe into one of the best in the Amazon.”

Screenshot_661.jpg

Back at the castle, Ysa cries out in pain. “It is time,” she groans.

Screenshot_664.jpg

Aulani knits his eyebrows, wishing he could relieve her of this suffering.

Screenshot_665.jpg

After she dresses, he holds her hands. “Come, my love. Let us go downstairs and walk. It might help encourage the little one to come sooner.”

Screenshot_663.jpg

Ysa nods, wishing it to be over quickly. But the baby does not come for many hours.

Screenshot_666.jpg

Aulani encourages Ysa to take dinner, so she dutifully eats although she isn’t hungry.

Lomasi tries to help. “I’ve had Mara make you a potion to relieve your pain. Please drink this.”

Screenshot_668.jpg

She gives Ysa a green potion. Instantly, a happy face vapor rises from the cup. But Ysa doesn’t think it will help.

Screenshot_669.jpg

Swallowing down the minty liquid, Ysa feels a bit better.

Screenshot_670.jpg

But it doesn’t last long. Pain shoots through Ysa’s back and she breathes. “I think it’s coming!”

Screenshot_667.jpg

Aulani helps Ysa to her feet and whispers, “I know it will be a beautiful daughter, my love.”

She smiles at how thoughtful he is and squeezes his hand.

Screenshot_673.jpg

Finally, the baby comes!

Screenshot_675.jpg

She holds her son, Koa, which means brave, bold and fearless. “You will be as strong and mighty as your father.” She is thankful in her heart there will be no more sacrificing of Creator’s sons.

Screenshot_676.jpg

But then she feels more pain. Another baby is coming!

Baby girl Kalani is born! Kalani means bright star and Ysa knows this little girl will shine bright for all her tribe.

[Screenshot_682.jpg

Aulani wraps his arms around Ysa. “I’m so happy! I knew you’d give us a girl! But now we have two babies to love. The Maker has blessed you, Ysa!”

Screenshot_681.jpg

“And you, my love,” Ysa says, worrying, though, that she will have to say good-bye to Aulani soon.
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Those nooboo's! I always adore them! I'm so happy for Aulani and Ysa that they got two beautiful children! And now I'm super curious what they will look like when older!

Now that Leia is officially creator I'm curious how she's going to run the tribe. She might prefer the traditional curse, but her ancestors were cursed (The twins, right? I believed her sister cursed her!) so she might not get what she wants!
    Those nooboo's! I always adore them! I'm so happy for Aulani and Ysa that they got two beautiful children! And now I'm super curious what they will look like when older!

Now that Leia is officially creator I'm curious how she's going to run the tribe. She might prefer the traditional curse, but her ancestors were cursed (The twins, right? I believed her sister cursed her!) so she might not get what she wants!

True...we'll see!

And the twins are aged up in my game! It was exciting to see! Very cute...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Great chapter as always <3 Somehow I don't trust Leia as creator at all... I'm worried for Hawika and Aulani, but let's hope that everything will be ok :) And I'm sure that Aulani and Ysa's kids are very cute, I already love them <3:)
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Awww cute nooboos. I don't trust Leia quite yet... She was plotting with Meatball so she is up to something!
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    Awww cute nooboos. I don't trust Leia quite yet... She was plotting with Meatball so she is up to something!

True...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MarialeinMarialein Posts: 2,885 Member
    edited December 2015
    I always love twins with different gender. It is like I want a girl but a boy would be as good as well and tada you got both. I loved the chapter <3
    Post edited by Marialein on
  • fierysimmerfierysimmer Posts: 92 Member
    That pic were Ysa goes into labor in her lingerie cracks me up! Yay, twins! I wonder how much trouble they'll cause everyone....
    edited December 2015
    That pic were Ysa goes into labor in her lingerie cracks me up! Yay, twins! I wonder how much trouble they'll cause everyone....

I know! But I had to take the shot when it happened. LOL! Not a pretty sight...hee! Especially with how buff she is. Ha! She and Aulani love to workout together.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • XSimMimXXSimMimX Posts: 613 Member
    Great chapter! I knew Leia wasn't all bad. I really hope she ends up okay. I know how it feels.
  • sabreenesabreene Posts: 1,152 Member
    Yay, twins!! I love Ysa and Aulani together, they just make me smile whenever I see them! It'll be interesting dynamics when Aulani meets master-slave-meatball!
  • Spottydog714Spottydog714 Posts: 2,518 Member
    Oh, twins! Those babies are so cute! I'm glad Leia isn't as grumpy as she was in the last chapter. Maybe she saw sense. Cute (in more ways than one!) update @pammiechick
    EkpFDaf.png
    Stories: Looking For Mum's Murderer | The Bachelorette | Fifteen
  • SaphiredreamSaphiredream Posts: 41 Member
    One time in one of my amazon challenges, the first pregnancy in my game I had triplets! It was terrifying!
    One time in one of my amazon challenges, the first pregnancy in my game I had triplets! It was terrifying!

Yipes...I haven't had that happen yet. It was hard enough with Abra's first daughters to be twins, but that kind of worked out for the story. We'll see what happens!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful chapter! I still think Leia will be up to something soon I don't trust her! Twins how exciting, can't wait to see them as children! :)
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    I love your challenge so much! I don't have anything to do now because I've finished reading this thread XD. I've tried this challenge but it's so hard for me! :| I also love writing but your writing is just.. B) Keep up the awesomeness!
    SO sad how I've had this account for over a year yet still am a new member XD
    I love your challenge so much! I don't have anything to do now because I've finished reading this thread XD. I've tried this challenge but it's so hard for me! :| I also love writing but your writing is just.. B) Keep up the awesomeness!
    SO sad how I've had this account for over a year yet still am a new member XD

Thank you!!! I appreciate your comments!! If you want to read other stories by me, just look in my signature--I have two other stories--one is just funny (the ISBI) and the other you may really like as it follows a really cool challenge (The Mansion on Horrid Hill).
    iTvMKZ8.jpg