March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ryan's Lots & Rooms - p48 - New Lot - Springy Gardens (Finally Back)

Comments

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Such a cute house! I love how cosy and welcoming it looks! Good job! Will be adding to my favourites when I get the chance to open the game. <3
  • WackeldackelXL49WackeldackelXL49 Posts: 182 Member
    Hello dear @RyeCris16 I'm stopping by and find your wonderful Showcase!! The little Blue Victorian Cottage is very beautiful!!! :):p<3
  • RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Thank you dear @yanti68! Glad you liked it's cozy feel! Haven't gone modern today, but there will be on my next build! :) Your Christmas Village is super gorgeous too! I'll stop-by on my thread soon! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @WackeldackelXL49! Glad you found and stopped-by on my thread! I'm also glad that you liked Little Blue Queens, thank you for the comment! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
    edited April 2017
    Hello my Simming friends and Merry Christmas! :smiley: Hope everything is going very well to each of you on this holiday! Today, I'm having not just one, but two new presents to share you!
    First, I'm going to show you my surprise build. This one is a gingerbread cottage. This costs under 50K, a perfect budget for a family.
    This is also my first entry for Ryan's Budget Houses Vol. 1. Happy Holidays and hope you enjoy! :smiley:

Lot #27: Gingerbread Blitz
    Lot Size: 20X15
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Holiday Celebration Pack
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Gingerbread Blitz is a cozy and indulging Christmas-themed gingerbread cottage. It has two bedroom and one bathroom, a perfect home for a family.
    >Similar to Old Graham Cottage and Little Blue Queens, everything in here has no electricity, with the exception of an old radio and a lightning. Also similar to my legacy homes, each of the bedroom has their own study area.
    >This lot is only one story. The front porch has a wooden bench, covered in chocolate, haha! Inside has an open plan living with a bookcase and a coffee maker in a kitchen, a bathroom, a master's bedroom with a guitar (If your Sims love to play country music), and a blueberry kid's room, which contains a teddy bear, a toy box, and a drawing board.
    >Also, a master's bedroom has a wreath mirror (it's actually a wreath and a mirror MOO'd each other), and there are more wrath mirrors in my next one too, haha! And last, there's also a backyard patio where Sims can grill, and down there are six gardening boxes (the debug ones from Outdoor Retreat). It's up to you what Sims should plant them.
    >This lot costs §47,374. A perfect budget home for under 50K even placing on Rindle Rose & Rafia Quinta (which costs §2,000), but I recommend you to place on any cheapest 20X15 lots to make it even cheaper. It is also perfect on Newcrest.

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >No challenges so far! *whew*

Credits:
    * @WrathofCath - for the idea on combining a hedge arch and a gate, found from Faeries Landing.
    * TSR User - for the CC items that I used on my builds. See below for the items that I used. :)

Custom Content Credits (These CC objects are I used on paintings/photos, but this build is 100% No CC) (There's also a link embeded if you're interested):
    * Build up your Christmas tree - candy cane by SIMcredible! (from a set, Build up your Christmas tree)

Tags: #small #brown #cozy #festive #indulging #christmas #holiday #gingerbread #onestory #traditional #craftsman #cottage #bungalow #house #home #family #under50k #budget #newcrest #buildnewcrest #nocc #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #avenue5
    Screenshots:
    01_zpsyjqtm8tu.png
    02_zpsrfqu15bv.png
    More pictures here.

Note: Frames from photos and Sim-made paintings don't transfer, so you wight wanna re-frame it if you want.
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you. :)
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
    edited April 2017
    Me again for the second build! :) Now that I'm finally done with my WIP, I wanna share you my second one!
    This one is an ultra modern mansion with a festive Holiday feel, and it's also perfect for a legacy family.
    This one is my second entry for Ryan's Modern Houses Vol. 1, so hope you enjoy this one too! :smiley:

Lot #28: Holiday Modern Mania
    Lot Size: 40X30
    Lot Type: Residential
    Required Contents: Get to Work, Get Together, Outdoor Retreat, Spa Day, Luxury Party, Perfect Patio, Cool Kitchen, Holiday Celebration Pack
    You can download this lot here.

Lot Features:
    >Holiday Modern Mania is a large festive modern mansion, perfect for a legacy family. It has seven bedrooms (plus nursery, since I can't consider this as a bedroom) and six bathrooms (plus two restrooms). Similar to my previous legacy homes, each bedroom has their own study. This is also my first time building with two-level basements.
    >Start at the right side is a three-door garage, with a woodworking bench. The front patio has a grill and a seating area. Front the entrance of the house is an open living area, with a bathroom attached to it. The backyard has six garden plots, and a patio that contains four loungers (it's actually a MOO), a glittering pool, a hot tub, another grill, and a meditation area.
    >From the hallway, there's an art studio, a gym, guest's bedroom with a wreath mirror, and a simple bathroom. Second floor, above the stairs, is a kid's corner that contains two child's bedroom (in each gender, dinosaur and fantasy), a nursery, and a children's bathroom. Next hallway is a seating area (Not pictured). Between it is a master's bathroom, a home office, and a master's bedroom, with an entertaining area and a balcony with a chess board connected to it.
    >Third story are two teen's bedroom (in each gender), a bathroom in this story with another wreath mirror, and an entertaining area for teens with a gym equipment and a guitar. Outside is the party rooftop with a bar, another chess board, and another hot tub.
    >Now onto the basement. First level basement has a home spa with a pool aquarium, another bedroom (it's up to you whom do you prefer for), another bathroom, and a kid's playroom. There's also a seating area in a hallway.
    >Downstairs (second level basement) is a bar/party area with a dance floor and a DJ booth where Sims can get a club gathering here. There are also two restrooms (in each gender) (not pictured) and an entertaining area, which contains a gaming mat, a Foosball, a gaming table (where Sims can play cards of don't wake the llama), and a piano if you'd prefer music.
    >This lot costs §437,874 (§455,995 is the real price as the game didn't count the paintings and children's drawings). This was placed on Cacti Casa. I know your feeling about the Roomies household, but you need to find their perfect home, mwahaha, lol! >:)

Builder's Major Challenges:
    >No challenges so far, whew! :sweat_smile:

Credits:
    * @Anna_Vel_annA & @kass2217 - for the custom paintings that I used on this build. Here are the download links below for those interested:
    * Winters Wind ♥ - Anna_Vel_annA
    * Kawaii paintings - kass2217

Tags: #large #green #red #festive #christmas #holiday #modern #mansion #house #home #legacy #family #basement #rooftop #nocc #moo #debug #playtested #RyeCris16 #AnnaVelannA #kass2217 #avenue5
    Screenshots:
    01_zps3zyxn7jd.png
    02_zpsyhemd0uj.png
    03_zpsxffwsnsp.png
    More pictures here.

Warning: This lot heavily used MOO. I recommend you to place it in build mode with bb.moveobjects turned ON to avoid losing some objects. Thank you! :)
    Note: Frames from photos and Sim-made paintings don't transfer, so you wight wanna re-frame it if you want.
    Note: Please do not re-upload, I'd been stolen before. Thank you! :)

Happy Holidays everyone and I hope you enjoy these two builds! :smiley:
    Post edited by RyeCris16 on
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,522 Member
    edited December 2015
    Both of your Christmas themed homes are very nice! :)
    Gingerbread Blitz is very pretty! :) The exterior design of the home is very nice! The roofing is very nice! The candy themed Easter eggs on the roofing give a great look to the home! The brown gingerbread colour of the exterior of the home looks very nice. Very nice front porch! The snowflakes garland looks very nice there. Nice sitting area on the porch for Sims to enjoy resting there in the outdoors air. The White flower box windows look pretty. Very nice curved back patio. Sims will enjoy sitting at the umbrella civered table eating meals in the sunshine that they have cooked on the grill. Nice garden nook for sims to enjoy growing and harvesting plants in the gardening boxes. The snowmen look very cute in the backyard! The wreath is a nice festive touch on the wall. Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The living room is very nice! The Christmas tree and presents in the corner of the room and the garlands on the fireplace are nice and festive for sims to enjoy seeing when resting on the sofa in front of the fire, enjoying reading a book and listeming to music from the gramophone. The wooden flooring in the home gives a nice homely feel in the home. The festive patterned dining table is nice. The floral picture on the wall is pretty for sims to see when dining there at the table. Very nice design of the kitchen! The cabinets look nice how they are placed on the walls, to create the fridge and stove nooks. The floor tiling looks nice. The children's bedroom looks pretty with the butterfly patterned walls and the snowflakes on the walls. The colour scheme is nice and calming. The blue teddy there is cute! Nice corner art nook for sims to have fun doing artwork on the art table. Very nice furnishing of the master bedroom! The wall patterning looks very nice. The mirror wreath looks very nice!
    The home is very nice!
    Holiday Modern Mania is a very nice home! :) Very nice exterior design of the home! The red and green colour scheme of the exterior walls looks very festive and nice! The skylights roofing is very nice! I have posted about some of the rooms in your WIP thread. I will repost what I wrote in that thread here. The open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room areas looks very nice! The red and green colour scheme of the room areas looks very festive and nice! Very nice design of the kitchen! The red cabinets look very nice how they are placed there, and the floral curtains look pretty. Very nice living room! It looks nice how the sofas are placed there. The corner tables look nice on the edges of the sofas. The fish bowl, books and tissues are nice home touches on the tables. The red and green crystals and the candles look very pretty on the fireplace ledge! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas watching tv or reading a book from the bookcase, or have fun dancing to music from the stereo! The Christmas tree corner nook is very pretty! The toy animals and teddy look cute around the base of the tree! Very nice dining area! The red coloured dining seats and the glass table look nice together. The fruit bowl is nice on the table for sims to see when enjoying dining at the table. The massage room is very nice! Very nice green colour scheme of the room! The wall texture looks nice. Sims will enjoy relaxing in the massage chair or on the table, having a restful massage. The wall garlands look festive in the room. The plants and thr leafy wall picture are nice calming touches of nature in the room. Sims will enjoy having a drink from the drinks tray whilst sitting there. The green curtains on the windows look nice and ceiling lantern looks pretty! Very nice dance floor room! The red and white chequered dance floor looks great! Sims will have lots of fun dancing to the music from the DJ booth! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs are set up in the room, and type of seating and the festive patterned tables there looks very nice. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the fountain and banquet table whilst watching other sims dancing. The lighting in the room looks great! The garlands and wreaths are nice festive touches on the wall.
    I am enjoying looking at the pictures of your build, and won't write about all the details because this post is getting long! :)
    The Christmas themed homes are both very nice! :)
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    @RyeCris16, Congratulations once again for winning the Build n Share challenge with your Adorable Little Blue Queens, Rye!! I love everything you chose for this little home, from the exterior colors and landscaping to the pretty and cozy interiors. Awesome job! :blush:

Gingerbread Blitz is So Sweet, Rye! Love the cute design and the Christmassy interiors! The eggs look adorable on the roof. :blush:

Holiday Modern Mania looks Awesome! Love all the red and green coloring. Very nice use of all our new items, Rye! The lucky sims who live here will have Everything they could hope for! :)

Thanks for the credit on the gate. :smile:

I have a question about Photobucket, Rye. I've been having trouble for about a week or so now, trying to put my pictures into a "custom" order. They keep reverting to the way they were uploaded. It seems like you've had no trouble getting yours into order, though. I wonder what's up?
    Have you heard anyone else complaining about this, Rye?
    Thank you dear @rosemow! Really appreciated your lovely and detailed comments! You really made my day! :blush: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you so much dear @WrathofCath for a congrats and even on the wonderful comments! As for the gingerbread build, I thought about using debug eggs as a gumball drops on the roofing to make it look like a gingerbread house, haha! ;) Anyway, *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3 And you're also welcome about the credit! Your MOO ideas are so inspiring of course! :)

And to answer your question about the Photobucket, on my files, I renamed each of the pictures as numbers, in particular order so it won't clutter. Then, I uploaded each of my pics in Photobucket, then sorted each of the pics on my album by Filename. Pretty handy, right? Haha! ;) Hope this helps by the way! :) However, if you still don't understand, just ask me on my wall. Thank you! :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Rye your gingerbread cottage is adorable! <3 I really love your huge modern Christmas build! Great job on both! Happy Holidays to you and yours :)
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

2 lovely builds! The ginger bread house is adorable! Perfect for the holidays season! The modern builds looks good too! Lovely colours and design! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't done so already. <3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Gingerbread Blitz is a gorgeous build, I love the roofing design, it really brings to mind the Hansel and Gretel fairytale effect :)
    Great choice of exterior colours for Holiday Modern Mania, very festive looking! Unique and fantastic architecture and the party rooftop looks lots of fun, perfect for this season :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you dear @lisa17ann! Happy Holiday to you too! I'm glad you liked both of my Christmas builds! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @yanti68! Glad you like the color scheme, I'm so struggling always with choosing the right color of my builds, but I'm very how it came out! Thanks also for the fave, very sweet of you! :kissing_heart: *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Thank you dear @masajo! Glad you like the roofing, and even reminding of Hansel & Gretel! I actually searched gingerbread houses through Google Image and the gallery. I saw that there are gumball drops in there and I thought about using debug eggs on there! I hope we can get sweet-themed items in the game (I know everyone don't like this theme, but at least I hope I'm not the only one to like this theme, haha!) And thanks for the comments on my modern build too! Glad you liked the rooftop area, such a fun to live here if it is in real life, haha! ;D *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • CasseeCassee Posts: 3,710 Member
    SOOOOOOO cute!!
    LOVE both Christmas builds, Cris!! First one looks yummy!! hehe and the second is Christmas lovely. Beautiful colors. Now if they would only give us REAL gumdrops. hehe
    The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time. Bertrand Russell
    sims4siggie2018_zpslw60zcgd.png
    Cassee's Corner: https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/783956/cassees-corner-new-5309-memory-lane-wip-page-72/p1
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Hi @RyeCris16. Sorry I haven't visited your thread for quite some time. Your two Christmas builds are awesome. Love your originality with your builds and your creativeness.
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you dear @Cassee! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

No worries dear @kamb1403! I know how real life keeps away from your Simming time and I truly understand! :relaxed: Thank you again for stopping-by on my thread and for a great comments on my builds, much appreciated! *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3

Hello again my Simming friends! I wanna say advance Happy New Year to everyone! :smiley::star:
    Yes, I greeted you Happy New Year in advance because starting tomorrow, December 29, 2015, I'm having a province vacation and spend a New Year with my family for four days. So it is possible that there will be no internet connection on our province, so I thought about doing a New Year greeting in advance.

And yes, my two latest Christmas builds were my very last build for 2015. But of course, I'm still playing The Sims 4 while on vacation, since I'm bringing my laptop, haha! ;D I also my WIP working on and going to post in my WIP thread.

I will be back on January 2, 2016 with my building plans related to Get Together EP. Hope things are going well to each of you and take care! Again, advance Happy New Year to everyone! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Hello :) Happy New Year of 2016 to you too! I hope that you enjoy your vacation with your family. Your WIP is looking very nice! I will look forward to seeing the finished home in January. The exterior design and layout of the home is very nice! The type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. Very nice wall patterning and texture of the exterior. The dormers look very nice. The flower box windows look pretty!
  • masajomasajo Posts: 5,993 Member
    Wishing you a very happy 2016 in advance and hope you have a fantastic vacation with your family :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • bokylie1bokylie1 Posts: 804 Member
    Happy New Year @RyeCris16. Enjoy your time with your family :)
    Forum and Origin ID: bokylie1

Thank you dears @rosemow, @masajo, and @kamb1403 for the well wishes and for the New Year greetings! I'll be back of course! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3

@Cassee I apologize, I'm not finished with my reply to your comment yet, hehe! :sweat_smile: Anyways, thank you for the wonderful comments on my two Christmas builds! I'm glad you liked these two and yes, hope we're getting a Sweet-themed SP/GP in this game. But not as exact as Katy Perry Sweet Treats SP of course, hehe! Anyway, *hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hi Rye, I want to wish you an early "Happy New Year!" Enjoy your vacation with your family. :blush:<3<3

2016-happy-new-year-3d-wallpaper-photos_zps0goshdfm.jpg
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hi Rye! :) Long time since I've been here... Your latest builds are great, I love you modern holiday home, it's beautiful! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and wish you an early happy new year! :blush:
    Happy New Year! Hope you have a great year ahead of you! Hugs <3
    Thank you dears @WrathofCath, @vethesims (It's great to see you again, dear!), and @yanti68 for the wonderful greetings and for the great comments on my latest builds, much appreciated. *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3

---

Hello my Simming friends and belated Happy New Year! :smiley: Hope you both had a wonderful start of 2016 with new plans and challenges of course, hehe! ;)

Of course, I'm finally home again after fur days of vacation. We had Wi-Fis on our province of course, but I didn't got a chance to log-in on forums and I really apologize. But I do browse topics while I was logged-out, hehe! :)

Last December, I already bought Get Together EP, but I haven't got a chance to share you my building plans after being busy with my Christmas build. And now, I'm going to share you my building plans related to this EP, and here goes! :)
    • Ryan's Tudor Houses - Not to confused with my set of cottages and bungalows called Ryan's Cottages and Bungalows, I'm splitting between these two to make sure I don't duplicate another Tudor from my cottages and bungalows set. This set will contain only three Tudor homes, the family one (from my WIP), the legacy one (hopefully I got skilled with this), and a micro one for 1-2 Sims.
    • Ryan's Hangout Lots - With club features from the EP, I thought about making a whole series of homes/community venues for club hangouts from the selected theme. I am having five lots in this set, two on homes, three on community venues.
    • A Tudor Cottage - This one is my WIP that I'm currently working from my WIP thread. While I was on vacation, I'd been working on it. Today, it's almost done! :smiley: I'll share you the progress later. Of course, this one is a part of a new lot set called Ryan's Tudor Houses.
    • A Café Venue - Well, it's not my intention, but I thought I would wanna try to build a café in this game. If I'm not in mood to build a café, then I would remove it on my list. So I'll make it as a tentative.
    • A Colorful Tudor House - After of Lots of Indulges & Colours being paused for almost a year, I finally had an idea to complete this set. With this EP, I thought about having a simple Tudor home on the outside, but dazzling colorful on the inside.
    • More to come - As always, I'm bringing more Get Together related plans to share you. But for now, these are what I came up. :)

Well, that's it! Again, belated Happy New Year and it's great to see me back in Manila! *group hugs* :smiley:<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Happy New Year to you too! :) Happy simming, designing, building and furnishing in 2016! The bullding plans using the new EP sound great! I will look forward to seeing your finished current WIP , as well as your builds through the year :)
  • NejioranaidNejioranaid Posts: 748 Member
    Great new buildings, great new modern lot! I'm hoping to see a lot more wonderful creations in the new year. Happy New Year!