Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

✦ Cbear's Creations ✦

Comments

• PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    @Liziann1 thank you! Adobe Photoshop CS6
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
  • Cbear13Cbear13 Posts: 6,278 Member
    Christmas Living
    Living and dining room decorated for Christmas, I used the shell from the QC Create a Room challenge
    Christmas Living Gallery Link
    Christmas%20Living%201.jpg
    Christmas%20Living%202.jpg
    New%20siggie%2011th%20Nov%2015.jpg
    ✦✦ Origin ID: cbear1313 ✦✦ Gallery: cbear1313 Gallery ✦✦ Cbear's Creations ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
    ✦✦ Quality Control Practice Challenges ✦✦
    edited January 2018
    Cottage Dream
    My first attempt at a cottage, though it has a very modern twist with the interior.
    2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms double story cottage.
    Cottage Dream Gallery Link

HrYjO5J.jpg

Pond
    hGXz1vS.jpg

Kitchen
    pfmUD3S.jpg

Dining Room
    Zyi3Spj.jpg

Living Room
    Q2oQcXE.jpg

Christmas Tree
    dtMMscr.jpg

Bedroom 1
    qqO0C11.jpg

Bedroom 1 ensuite
    cjtZTgL.jpg

Upstairs activities room
    1AP68Xp.jpg

Bedroom 2
    bo59Sre.jpg
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
    ✦✦ Quality Control Contest ✦✦ QC Monthly Contest ✦✦ QC Create A Room Competition ✦✦
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,581 Member
    The exterior design of Cottage Dream is very pretty ! :) The curved roofing and the dormers are very nice! The outdoors areas are very nice! The flowers boxes look very pretty along the edges of the front fencing, on the edges of the porch and on the windows! The snowflake garlands look nice on the front porch.The type of and placement of the fencing in the build looks very nice. The well is a nice touch in the build. Very nice corner pond area! The fish fountains and lilypads in the water look very nice. Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the seat bench enjoying the nice restful setting of the pond. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen looks nice, and nice kitchen walls texture. The sink and dishwasher nook looks great! The wall cutlery and dish rack are nice kitchen touches there. The dining room is very nice. The green patterned floor rug adds a nice look to the room. The white tabletop trees are pretty for sims to see when dining there. Very nice furnishing of the living room! Nice fireplace sitting area for sims to enjoy resting on the sofa watching tv. The presents on the coffee table and the garlands on the tv wall are nice festive touches there. The Christmas tree alcove is very nice! The different coloured presents look very pretty around the base of the silvery Christmas tree. The flooring pattern looks nice. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms. The pictures on the walls in bedroom 1 are nice touches there. Nice sofa seats sitting areas. Sims will enjoy resting on the sofa in bedroom 2 reading a book from the bookshelf. The wall texture in bedroom 2 is nice. Very nice wall tiling in the master bathroom! Sims will enjoy painting on the easel in the activities room or have fun playing chess. The fish in the tank are restful for sims to look at when in the room.

Christmas Living room looks very festively nice ! :) The red and green colour scheme of the room is very nice! The red wall pattern gives a very nice look to the room. The Christmas tree nook area is very pretty! The variety of colours and sizes of presents look nice around the base of the tree, and heart teddy, snowman and dragon looks cute there! Very bar counter area! It looks nice how the drinks display shelves and bottles are placed on the bar wall. The red vase plants either edges of the counter are nice touches of nature for sims to see when coming to get a drink from the bar. The garlands and wreath on the walls and windows are nice festive touches in the room. Very nice dining alcove area! The type and the red colour of the dining seats used there looks nice. Sims will enjoy eating and drinking food and drinks from the fountain and banquet table there. The fireplace sitting area in the room is very nice! Placing the red circular floor rug on top of the green floor rug gives a very nice look to the room! Sims will enjoy sitting resting on the sofas there, watching tv. The balloons on the windows look nice and celebratory!
    It is a very nice Christmas themed room! :)
    Thank you @rosemow :)
  • lisa17annlisa17ann Posts: 2,749 Member
    Your new builds look amazing hun! so Christmay! <3
    34921575804_8da1fd7db6_z.jpg

• yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Cottage Dream is wonderful! Loving the holiday theme decor! So adorable! Already added to my favourites! Happy Holidays to you and your family! <3
    Thank you @lisa17ann the cottage queen herself hehe
    @yanti68 thank you glad you like it and Merry Christmas to you to
    edited February 2016
    Sweet Dreams Resort
    This was one epic build for me, created for the 4sims4 challenge.
    This Resort has four two story apartments, Reception area, Day spa, community bathrooms,basement gym with sauna and lap pool, resort kitchen, restaurant and coffee bar, open bar, rooftop pool and spa, rooftop gardens, beautiful views and plenty of activities.

Sweet Dreams Resort Gallery Link

cbear1_1.jpg
    Sweet%20Dreams%20Resort.jpg
    1st Floor
    Reception%20Area.jpg
    Day%20Spa.jpg
    Apartment%20Lounge.jpg

Basement
    Basement%20Gym.jpg
    Sauna.jpg

2nd Floor
    Resort%20Kitchen.jpg
    Restaurant.jpg
    Dance%20Floor.jpg
    Apartment%20Bedroom.jpg
    Apartment%20Bedroom%202.jpg

3rd Floor
    3rd%20Floor%20Bar.jpg
    Rooftop%20Gardens.jpg

Rooftop
    Rooftop%20Pool.jpg
    Dayview.jpg
    Post edited by Cbear13 on
    Sweet Dreams Resort is a very grand and stylishly nice build! :) It is a very detailed build! The design and layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice rooftop garden patios! The plants and water fountain features there look very nice! The glass roofing front pathway entrance to the resort looks very nice! Very nice water fountain features in the front courtyard area! The exterior looks so very great! The lights on the exterior, and the type of and placement of the windows in the build looks very nice. Very nice reception area! The floor tiling gives a very nice look to the area. It looks nice how the front desk area is set up. The flowers on the front desk are nice for sims to see when checking in to the resort. The blue wall texture looks nice. Very nice sofa seats sitting and waiting to check-in area. Very nice design and furnishing of the restaurant! It looks very nice how the dining tables and chairs are set up there. Sims will enjoy sitting at the tables eating and drinking food and drinks from the banquet table, espresso bar and the fountain. The blue and white colour scheme of the restaurant area looks very nice! Very nice bar area for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar and a chat. Very nice layout of the basement gym! It looks very nice the way half of the gym is the swimming pool, and the bamboo plants separate off the gym equipment area. Sims will enjoy keeping fit using the fitness equipment or have fun swimming in the pool! The wall of mirrors looks great! Sims wil enjoy doing yoga on the mats there. The rooftop pool and hot tub patio area is very nice! Sims will enjoy resting poolside on the loungers there, looking out at the outdoors views. They will enjoy relaxing in the hot tub, with the restful sight of the bamboo plants and plants wall decor there. The lotus flowers floor rugs look very pretty there! The dance floor room looks great! Very nice lighting there! Sims will have fun dancing there to the music from the DJ booth! The blue and the yellow colour schemes of the apartment bedrooms look very nice. Very nice spa room. Sims will enjoy having a relaxing massage on the table or in the chairs. The sauna room is very nice! The candles look very pretty how they are placed in the room, and the sunflowers picture on the wall is nice for sims to see when resting in the sauna. The blue wall tiling look nice. Very nice design and furnishing of the resort kitchen! The double stoves and sinks look great! The kitchen wall tiling looks nice.
    The resort is a very place for sims to enjoy staying at! :) It is a very detailed build with many very nice areas of the resort!
    Seriously its amazing hun! and when can I stay?! <3

Thank you @rosemow
    Thanks @lisa17ann we can go holiday there together but never leave lol
    Sounds good to me! lol

• PebblycatPebblycat Posts: 861 Member
    Can I book a room too? It looks amazing! <3
    My Origin ID: Pebblycat
    Visit Pebblycat's Showcase to see what I've created
    @Pebblycat of course haha glad you ladies like it
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Beautiful resort! Looks so relaxing and love all the facilities available for the simmies! Love the colours too! Will be adding to my favourites if I haven't already. <3
    Thanks @yanti68 I think I will be playing with this one for a while hehe
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,006 Member
    Sweet Dreams Resort is absolutely stunning, modern, chic and stylish and I feel tropical vibes here, beautiful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Thank you @masajo now if only it really existed
  • vethesimsvethesims Posts: 695 Member
    Hi Cbear! Such a long time since I've been to your thread... Love your latest creations! Sweet Dreams Resort is wonderful and it so makes me miss Island Paradise. Who knows, maybe we'll have something like that in TS4! :) Hope you had a blessed Christmas and I wish you an early Happy New year! :blush:
    SUMMERVALE PALACE
    Well this was an epic effort for me and I thought the resort was tough, I have always wanted to build a palace but I guess I kept putting it off because I knew it would be a huge job. The 4sims4 comp kinda pushed me into finally doing it. I love everything magical and huge and at the moment I am loving pink so sorry for all the pink you see hehe.

I am sorry for all the pictures as there are tons I will show the palace floor by floor. Every floor has about 4 balconies and bathrooms which are not shown in pictures. Also some other small rooms not shown.

Gallery Link: Summervale Palace

Summervale%20Palace.jpg
    Nightview.jpg
    Side%20View.jpg
    Rear%20View.jpg
    Front%20Garden.jpg
    Backyard.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆☆ Ground Floor ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    There is also several small rooms and bathroom not pictured

Ballroom.jpg
    Throne.jpg
    Throne%20and%20Ballroom.jpgGrand%20Dining%20room.jpg
    Kitchen.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆☆ 1st Floor and palace entrance ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Also on this floor not shown in pictures are a massage room, 2 games room and 2 bathrooms

Lobby.jpg
    Royal%20Study.jpg
    Royal%20Office.jpg
    Royal%20Lounge.jpg
    Music%20Lounge.jpg
    Art%20Room.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆☆ 2nd Floor ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Not shown in pictures on this floor are 2 bathrooms

Royal%20Garden.jpg
    Royal%20Gym.jpg
    Princess%20Bedroom.jpg
    Princess%20Bedroom2.jpg
    Prince%20Bedroom.jpg
    Prince%20Bedroom2.jpg
    Guest%20Bedroom%201.jpg
    Guest%20Bedroom%202.jpg

☆☆☆☆☆☆ 3rd Floor (King and Queens Residences) ☆☆☆☆☆☆
    Not shown in pictures are 2 master ensuites for the King and Queen

Central%20Stairs.jpg
    Queens%20Bedroom.jpg
    Queens%20Residence.jpg
    Queens%20Residence%202.jpg
    Kings%20Bedroom.jpg
    Kings%20Residence.jpg
    Kings%20Residence2.jpg
    I will repost here what I wrote on the challenge thread, and have also enjoyed looking at the further pictures that you have posted of your very special palace build! It is so very nice! The patterning of the floors in each of the rooms looks so very nice!
    Summervale Palace is so very grand! :) The design and layout of the bulld, both the exterior and interior looks so very nice! It is a very detailed and elegant build combined with a very nice fairy tale theme style ! The result of all your time and work is such a very nice build! The exterior design of the palace looks so very, very nice! Very nice roofing! The towers are very nice! The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. Very nice courtyard areas! The water fountain looks nice in the front entry area. The greenery civered trellis gazebos look very nice! The outdoors areas are very nice! Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The throne room is very nice! The rock wall texture gives a great look to the room. The floor patterning is very nice! The throne area looks very nice wuth the diferent sized curtained shields on the wall behind the thrones, and the knights look great there standing guard! The flowers look very pretty on the pedestals and either sides of the enclosed throne area. The queens bedroom is very pretty! The pink colour scheme of the room is very nice! Very nice floor patterning! The sofas look nice how they are placed opposite each other for sims to enjoy sitting chatting face to face. The flowers on the coffee table in between them are nice for sims to see when sitting there. The pink curtained bed alcove is so pretty! The double pink floor rugs under the bed gives a nice look in the room area. The hearts are a nice touch on the bedroom wall. Nice ottoman stool sitting area, for sims to enjoy the nice flowers either sides of them when sitting there. The clothes and shoes nook looks great! Very nice layout of the Royal garden room! The flower boxes look very nice how thry are placed around the centre area gardening boxes, and the birdbath and flower cart are nice touches in the room. The dining room looks so elegantly nice! Very nice furnishing of the room! The long rows of table with msny dining seats on the edges looks great! The flowers and candles are pretty touches on the tables. Very nice bar counter area! Sims will enjoy having a drink from the bar or from the drinks fountain with their meals. It is nice that there is a royal head table in the room as well.
    It is such a very nice palace! :)
    Thankyou @rosemow <3
  • WhilteringAwayWhilteringAway Posts: 39 Member
    Love your builds. That look awesome!
    xyIcMqt.png
    Thank you @WhilteringAway I am glad you like them :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top