Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Play and Share continued

Comments

• Options
    dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited December 2015
    Let's see if I can get this done now. LOL, I meant to last night but actually got some writing done instead (Not enough, but some at least), and then I started typing this up and my friend is like "we should hang out today, I'm heading out now." so I went to hang out with them.

So Jena worked through her pregnancy again as I said last update and she's trying to get a promotion to follow that raise she got, so she's been working on her skills, mainly logic. So she plays chess on her laptop in the morning before work, which by the way she stole from the university.
    Screenshot-9120.jpg

You can tell that she was basically due, and she knew it was only a matter of an hour or two by the time he left work for the day so she just hung around the hospital playing hacky sack and waiting. OOOOhhhh and she left work with a promotion to medical intern!
    Screenshot-9124.jpg

And there it is.
    Screenshot-9127.jpg

the dude behind her is kinda creepy.

She rushed into the hospital calling Jeffery who was at home.

So he grabbed Noah and ran out of the house "Time to go meet your new baby brother or sister".
    Screenshot-9129.jpg

And it was.... a baby brother, Austin.
    Screenshot-9132.jpg

And lalala skipping to Austin's toddler years. He's cuter than Noah at least haha, he's actually quite the cutie.
    Screenshot-9157.jpg
    (they look a lot alike, but he doesn't have the oddly huge gap between his nose and mouth)

The stupid IF doll though. I thought I had the stupid things modded out, Noah has one too!
    Screenshot-9134.jpg
    I hate those stupid dolls, 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

And I have Jena out gathering collectibles around the house to help fund a new house, not that it helps tons but whatever, it's going to cost more than expected, typical mountain town housing is expensive. I added a couple, half a dozen, gem spawners right on their lot too to help out a little bit. I don't want to just give them the money since they're actually learning to work to raise the babies they carelessly made.
    Screenshot-9148.jpg

And Jeffery got a promotion to SMHL (sims minor hockey league, could also be "shaking my head league" lol...but it's not) rookie (the mod lists CHL (Canadian hockey league, our minor league) but I changed it to be more universal because I made crappy jerseys lol to be used in all worlds. I wanted to make more teams but I was having issues and was fed up so I just made SMHL and SNHL (national league)). He came home and hit on his fiancee "heeeeyyyy like my sexy new uniform. Put down the toddler celebrate with me."
    Screenshot-9153.jpg
    (sorry Jeffery, you look blah in that. Alex wears it better. *makes note that I should dig up picture proof later* Just take the jersey off... that'll work just fine)

Jena: "Who's a cutie toddler. You are, Austin, yes you are! Let's ignore daddy!"
    Screenshot-9155.jpg

*goes to play chess after Austin is down for a nap*
    Jeffery "Awww come on babe, pay attention to me. I'm just gonna sit here until you do"
    Screenshot-9158.jpg

Jena; *goes to read book*
    Jeffery: "come on, you know wanna kiss me"
    Screenshot-9160.jpg

"And make a baby with me"
    "Yeah... I do"
    Screenshot-9172.jpg
    Screenshot-9173.jpg
    (NO BABIES! Not until you get a house, then you may make a baby girl. XD)

And Jena is spending lots of time studying her medical journals after work. I'm really impressed with how responsible she's becoming now that she has her sons.
    Screenshot-9176.jpg

She's still...odd... though. "Toddlers! It is nap time! GO TO SLEEP!"
    Screenshot-9178.jpg
    (Jena... I think they *were* asleep. You just woke them)

But Jena has earned another promotion, to resident. Got an abnormally large pay raise with it too. Go Jena! She's making what she should at like level 7 and she's level 5.
    Screenshot-9185.jpg

And they've (I've) figured out how the heck to fit a double bed in her house, since they still need a lot of money to afford a house and the poor sleep conditions are taking a toll on Jeffery and his ability to do well at work. They put it in the living room though, so once those toddlers age up and can roam around they'll have a hard time being able to woohoo in that bed lol... but until then...
    Screenshot-9188.jpg
    Screenshot-9192.jpg

ah but they did give the repairwoman a show.... XD. Poor thing just walked in as they were getting under the covers, just kept heading over to fix the toilet like nothing happened. Fixed it and left real fast though XD.

Annnddddd Happy Birthday Noah!
    Screenshot-9198.jpg
    Much cuter, still has kind of a goofy mouth, but it gives him kind of a cute-goofy smile.

Oh I keep forgetting, apparently my delightful simself *really* likes Jena. Haha she's sent 2 love letters so far and phoned to ask her on a date. I was going to have Jena invite sim me over to see the babies but um.... I think I'll not do that. I don't want to see sim me hitting on Jena XD... this is why I don't actually play my simself... it gets weird. LOL. Sim britt sent a painting with one of her letters though, that Jena sold for like 2,000 simoleons. I guess in a way at least I helped out giving them a bit towards their new house.
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2015
    Sierra keeps making 'friends' with her parole officer... lol...

Screenshot-383_zpsdiuxcfsm.jpg

"With what I know about the space program, I can bring it to its knees."
    Sierra Jolina-Plumb, the eccentric, mercurial star of Sunset Valley's professional sports team, had just made an explosive allegation regarding the Simnational space program, while sitting in an interrogation room in the town's police department. She claimed she had vital classified information about the SimNational space program.
    But she didn't dare divulge how she had obtained this information.
    Of course, her brother and sister-in-law were both fighter pilots with the very same Simnational space program. But before that, she had been a student in Fort Starch Military Academy's at-risk-youth program, and hacked into the school's computers.
    She was only a teenager, then, so out of control that she'd been given a nickname, "Sierra the Terror." Long term military guys had said then that they'd never seen anyone like her in more than thirty years of dealing with bad kids.
    Now, though, she was a college graduate, with a degree in physical education, and the star of her hometown sports team. Of course, she was no ordinary professional athlete, not in the least. Especially not with her combination of extremely high IQ and obvious physical gifts.
    The deputy she was talking to was just a lowly parole officer - and she knew it. She knew that he was way out of his league.
    She knew, right then and there, that she had him right where she wanted him.

Screenshot-385_zpsj4crsnyd.jpg

"You're dealing in quibbles about a trip when there are far more important things we could be sitting here talking about."

Screenshot-386_zpssfvjc3j2.jpg

The deputy had a puzzled expression on his face.
    "I know that the current Simnational space program is outmoded, outdated, and outclassed-"
    "What does any of this have to do with your parole violation, Ms. Jolina-Plumb?"

Screenshot-388_zpsaw0bqhgu.jpg

"That's just it, this is unimportant in the grand scheme of things. Especially when you consider the serious breaches of security that occur every night when aliens from planet Sixam cross our thresholds and abduct our citizens, impregnating males; when meteor attacks can occur at any moment without warning; when zombies invade our gardens and eat our vegetables without provocation."

Screenshot-384_zpsgl1av3qo.jpg

"And you sit here and write a report and threaten to lock me up because I left town earlier than I should have." Sierra managed to give out a chuckle. "You have to be kidding me!"
    "My job is to deal with parole violators, Ms. Jolina-Plumb," he said, "and you violated the terms of your probation. It's standard procedure. You're no different from anyone else who violates probation. Now, your agent and your coach have been told, there's a hearing next week at city hall. You are required to attend."

Sierra's mother, Savannah, had once derided this same Sunset Valley police department as incompetent, because she kept catching burglars they were unable to. Now her daughter was on the hook for a parole violation that could put her in the big house.

Screenshot-380_zpsp4icnvha.jpg

"Here's what you need to do between now and next week, Ms. Jolina-Plumb. You need to show up to your hearing. You need to come up with a compelling case to the judge as to why you violated your probation. But right now, it doesn't look good."
    Suddenly the wheels were turning in Sierra's head. She knew just what she had to do.
    Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!
    @SweetieKaye -I've had fourteen year old Eli Jankowsky have twins in one of my legacies and a version of her in Oak Leaf was pregnant at fourteen.Glen Harbor is set in the 1660's and Oak Leaf is in the 1840's.
    @and-it-is-on -Thanks for the comment.
    @PinkySlinky -I've got so many Mods that I lost count of the others though I know I've got 95+ NRaas Mod files and too much CC is installed.It's for Sims 3 though there are things out for Sims 4.
    @wrenstales -Hi there and welcome.That lot looks great.
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.
    @venusdemilosims -Great update!
    I've got a flashback update.
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Summer-1845.
    Twelve year old Eli Jankowsky arrived in Oak Leaf after coming over to North America from Russia.
    23295488366_65b1fe46ae.jpg
    Amijankowsky was also twelve years old and married to Eli though his last name at birth had been Bronski.
    22974165399_ae7f3b6332.jpg
    Eli and Ami Jankowsky saw their lot after arriving in town on that first day of summer in 1845 and went to Garden House nearby to do some studying to learn some skills.They also tried doing some harvesting though they were very slow at it.
    23315298256_fd04d5b86a.jpg
    They eventually got cleaned up to eat dinner at 6PM and went into town to sell their produce before stopping at home.
    22713049144_fa9a944302.jpg
    They went to sleep at 7PM in their sleeping bags since their lot had no house yet.
    22714264843_be1d962e3e.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 I can see Jena tries and she loves her child, she just kind of doesn't really know any better. Jeffery, though, there really are no words for him, lol. They at least need some parenting classes or something... idk.
    The Jolina-Plumbs are a dysfunctional, eccentric bunch. You weren't here when I started posting about Sierra, Andy and Savannah's third child. She had just started college. The girl was a handful even then. She was sleeping outside the dorm room (when she had a fully furnished bedroom), she was tagging walls and getting arrested, she was leading protest rallies, she was using the men's restroom, sleeping in sleeping bags outside of movie theaters, you name it. She was never really 'girly' even as a kid. She was always into sports and stuff, even playing football with the butler, lol. She 'came out' as a lesbian at the prom, showed up from her prom with a red heart next to a girl's picture. And it happened twice, in two different towns so I just went with it.
    You're right that there really is never a dull moment around this bunch. Kaydence was born to this family, but she wasn't really raised around them. She was born in Starlight Shores, spending the first few years of her life there, but arrived in Sunset Valley with her extended family just before she turned teen. By then, though, her father Sebastian had returned from a vacation - with his new wife. His young daughter found out about the wedding like everyone else did, through the newspaper...(aka Nraas story progression hooked him up with someone). Kaydence's parents, Madison and Sebastian, cheated on each other, sometimes even in front of Kaydence.
    Oh btw Skylar is Sierra's younger sister...AJ and Sage (the one that just got engaged) are Sierra and Skylar's older siblings...Skylar's biggest problem is she's the youngest girl and she's spoiled... Kaydence's father, Sebastian, and Sierra's mother, Savannah, are full-blooded brother and sister even though they don't look alike at all...

LOL, yeah, Jeffery is... yeah. He needs more than a parenting class, I'm leaning towards that kick to the curb (He's ugh... we'll get to him more >.<). I think Jena is going to end up being okay though, she's really coming around a lot and growing up for her boys... I'm actually pretty dang proud of her lately.

I think I was here for that, I vaguely remember it, I just may have been really sporadically around at the time so I probably still missed bits and pieces. My memory is also complete rubbish anyway, lol, so recaps and the like are never bad. I do remember her sleeping outside at uni though and I think the movie theatre too XD. I don't remember her coming out though, but hey yeah sometimes you just gotta go with it. Yeah, I can see the whole spoiled child effect in Skylar. Gosh Savannah has her hands full though doesn't she? Even if Sierra's all grown now, she's still... well... Sierra.

Haha yes "friends". Poor guy. Oh Sierra, I'm a bit concerned to know what she has up her sleeve now.

TadOlson wrote: »
    I've got a flashback update.
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Summer-1845.
    Twelve year old Eli Jankowsky arrived in Oak Leaf after coming over to North America from Russia.
    23295488366_65b1fe46ae.jpg

Nice update :mrgreen:

Sooo I haven't been able to pry myself away from Jena's save yet. LOL... but I am scattering bursts of writing around too so I don't feel too bad lol. Something just happened and... yeah. So... I'll probably be back shortly with another update on her. My game did crash while doing the thing that it did, which might be a good thing (I saved pretty recently so not much harm done), but now I gotta go back in and deal with a little bit.
  • Options
    Zabeth0Zabeth0 Posts: 1,337 Member
    edited December 2015
    2nd Zolnikov Xmas Special (Part one):

2vmc7x3.jpg

It was the week before Christmas and Zelda had just forbidden Rafael to go to work last night. The plot that his wife's desire for Christmas celebrations thwarted this year was keeping nuclear missiles out of Rafael's hands; well, Rafael's criminally funded scientists hands, actually. Instead, the missiles would stay snug and intact on their military bases until after the holidays. Rafael Zolnikov had no intentions of launching nuclear missiles or allowing them to be launched...in fact, at the end of his master plan, he intended to be the only one in the world with functional nuclear weapons...but that was a long range goal. The short range goal was to use the 'covertly stealing nuclear missiles' issue to lure his long time enemy Konstantin Petrovich Ovechkin into a trap that would ultimately end in that man's death. There was so much to look forward to at work, but he knew Christmas was coming this year, and he knew that he had to celebrate it, even though neither of his kids were old enough to really understand anything that was going on, traditions worked by repetition.

So, last night, he'd simply sent two underlings to the tree farm to get a tree that met his specifications. Just because he was a terrifying criminal overlord didn't mean that he didn't pay for things; he often paid well and in advance. It mostly meant that he had to deal with arrangements through underlings. As he'd become more and more infamous, businesses would not open their doors to him. As he became more feared than his wife, due to his dealings with dragons, businesses would actually close before he walked to their doors. Their owners would slip out the back to escape the possibility of running into him. If cornered, people often became stammering moronns when he looked at them. This was only true if they knew who he was; often times if he could walk into a store somewhere it was because there was a new person in town that did not know who he was, and just treated him like anyone else in their place of business. At first, he'd been amused by their fear; he'd been so often treated like trash that being taken seriously thrilled him...but it had gotten irritating within the first five minutes. Now it was just an added complication to any dealing he had with anyone who was outside the criminal community.

He still had to do most of the decorating himself. So, last night, he'd cleared the living room of the bookcase, entertainment center, love seat, game systems, all of it, and taken down the curtains, putting all of that in storage and hanging up red velvet curtains, rolling out a rug for the tree, and setting up the tree. He was still on a night schedule and would need to go to bed early tonight, sometime before morning, to try to get up closer to noon tomorrow and then perhaps a few hours earlier the next day. By Christmas he would be on a morning schedule. He'd just decorated the tree with Anastasia in his arms, watching, sometimes burbling happily.

2nq1b9.jpg

Anastasia had been born in January, so in a month, she would be a year old. She'd started teething at six months and Zelda had deemed her 'Stace-zilla and 'my little monster', since she had taken to putting so many things in her mouth. This would be both her and her newborn brother Dmitry's first Christmas.

2612a8g.jpg

Rafael: He could wait for her to walk and talk and all of those milestones ahead of them, for now, it was important to be here when he could.

32zjs5u.jpg

Rafael: "The decoratink is missink somethink! Thyat starr isnyint prretty enyough, ve should tie lyittle Styacy on tyop of the trrree!"

120i92r.jpg

Anastasia: She squealed and giggled. "Babababa dadadada." She burbled, and pressed her tiny hand on his face.

n4jrwo.jpg

Rafael: Sometimes it really pained him, how much his daughter, having inherited his hair and skin and Zelda's blue eyes, resembled Katya, his murdered little sister. Sometimes he really wished that she'd inherited her mother's hair or skin instead, though she definitely had a tiny version of his wife's nose. He would have to work extra hard not to spoil her, which was hard, since he already adored her.

(Edit: Added part one to make it clear this is not all).
  • Options
    venusdemilosimsvenusdemilosims Posts: 1,918 Member
    edited December 2015
    @dreamerz13 Poor Jena, I feel for her, really. It's like she's raising those kids by herself :( She's literally getting no help from Jeffery. Of course he only thinks about one thing... but of course that's most guys sim or not ;)
    Savannah got lucky, Andy did most of the heavy lifting for her. But Andy was the exception, not the norm.
    Lol at your simself. Reason number 5872 why a) I don't have my simself in game and b) why I don't play her.
    And yes, I agree, Savannah does have her hands full. It's the main reason she and her husband are ending their second honeymoon early, to deal with Sierra and her legal issues. Sierra has put her whole family through the ringer, but I wasn't posting here through most of it. When Sierra was in the psych ward, she and her mom had a huge fight. The day after her teen birthday, she put her older brother in the hospital because he passed out after he was screaming at her. She came home in a police cruiser because she'd egged a neighbor's house. Now, he was just starting in the military at the time.

Screenshot-3011.jpg

Here, Savannah scolds Sierra after she was busted by the police after a failed robbery attempt. She had tried to rob Peter Winterly's house in Hidden Springs, while they lived there

@TadOlson Nice update. Aww nice look at Eli and Ami as younger kids arriving in America.

@Zabeth0 Anastasia is lovely :) So cute, looks like a mix of both of them. And of course she has to be Daddy's Little Girl. Definitely see Rafael's softer side there ;)

URL=http://s87.photobucket.com/user/plumbbobparadise/media/plumbbobparadise009/Screenshot-373_zpslkgyrifs.jpg.html]Screenshot-373_zpslkgyrifs.jpg[/URL]

Kaydence had saved enough money from her TV show and was finally able to splurge - on a house. Of course, it was a bit of a pre-fab, so she was going through the process of making it, well, hers. It's a four bedroom, with a guest house (I assume) for a butler), and there are 3 beds and a crib for children, so she's ready for um, family expansion.

Unlike her mother Madison, Kaydence is a spendthrift.

Screenshot-3917.jpg

This is what Madison chose to spend her millions on, a seaside condo her daughter will probably never set foot in.

Screenshot-372_zpsfojeplru.jpg

Kaydence had decided her place needed a lot of work in order to make it livable. This is the master bedroom currently.

Screenshot-369_zps4sezggvf.jpg

Of course there aren't too many almost-sixteen-year-olds who buy houses. There aren't too many almost-sixteen-year olds who have the lineage of Kaydence Jolina-Plumb.
    Kaydence is a daughter of show business. But even for show business, her case is unique.

Screenshot-1051_zpsqsqkdghi.jpg

She'd grown up seeing the worst of show business. Her mother, the pop star 'Madison Avenue' took her to nightclubs at an early age. The child was on a first-name basis with mixologists, which led to her father, the actor Sebastian Jolina-Plumb, revoking Madison's parental rights - with the full approval of his older sister, Savannah. But Kaydence chose to keep her head down and her nose buried in books.

Post edited by venusdemilosims on
    jpnbanner2_zpscb7d2475.jpg header_zps436f0053.jpg

• Options
    edited December 2015
    Let us treasure a wonderful moment between father and son, because we won't see this again.
    Screenshot-9202.jpg

And Noah is just the most awesome kid lol, he likes to do this in the mirror.
    Screenshot-9207.jpg

Oh yeah, and sim Britt sent Jena another love letter. :/ Why does sim me like to chase the ladies? XD.
    Screenshot-9210.jpg

But anyway, the family headed out to the summer festival for leisure day. Jena went around collecting flowers knowing that he might get a lot of money out of them. It was how she paid tuition for university.
    Screenshot-9212.jpg

Jeffery went to partake in a hot dog eating contest and then just do I dunno what... and just left little Austin on the ground on the other side of the park.
    Screenshot-9213.jpg
    (Jena was keeping an eye out on the little guy at least, and he was content to just stay where he was and pick his nose)

Jena got like 3000 dollars in flowers. She's also gotten 2 more promotions at work. They're getting close to affording a house now :). Jena's earning some real nice money now.

Austin aged up, he's gonna be a little heartbreaker I think. He's adorable and looks like he knows it.
    Screenshot-9225.jpg

Jeffery has been promoted a couple times, most recently to SNHL draft pick.
    Screenshot-9232.jpg

He wanted to show off to Jena again but she was busy on the computer with her last few minutes before heading to work. So Jeffery just had to shut it and watch the boys who were doing homework. But we know he won't watch them, thankfully Fluffs (Austin's IF doll) was keeping a watchful eye over Austin.
    Screenshot-9235.jpg

"Yess human, good, do your homework. Don't pay any attention to me. I've just come to devour your soul. MUAHAHA" *spins to life*
    Screenshot-9236.jpg

Yes... Thankfully Fluffs is there to watch over Austin O.o.

Also coming to life is Noah's doll.... Fluffs. Seriously?
    Screenshot-9238.jpg

Well the lunatic dolls have come to life to watch over the kiddies, time for Jeffery to hit the gym.
    Screenshot-9240.jpg
    (just you know... for those of you who liked Jeffery working out topless. Savour this one, you won't see this again)

And I dunno what he did at that gym, but since I warped to the house to make sure the Fluffs duo didn't murder the boys and that was the last time I wasn't watching Jeffery before Jena came home and lost it on him...
    Screenshot-9250.jpg
    Screenshot-9252.jpg

I'm wondering what the heck he did there. Apparently he's a cheating 🐸🐸🐸🐸 however. But he tried to kiss and make up with Jena.
    Screenshot-9255.jpg

She dumped his 🐸🐸🐸🐸 butt and kicked him out.
    Screenshot-9267.jpg
    Screenshot-9268.jpg

:( Poor Jena.

But uh... well... you know... uh... there's still Britt if you're lonely Jena, if you need somebody to love and... uh... yeah... actually let's not go there. I thought I could try to make a joke, but no... it's just weird.

my game crashed just after the broke up though. Which is kinda good, I'll find a more gentle way to break the relationship up again, because poor Jena was beyond devastated and it was awful.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    wow you guys been busy while I were sleeping haha.

@dreamerz13 aww congrats to baby austin hes a cutie, but I think Noah is cute to.
    Great updates

@venusdemilosims Great udpates

@Zabeth0 Great udpate, I have the christmas stuff in my game but I can not seem to find them so my poor simmies have
    no christmas decorations hehe.
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsoleruapm.jpg

kittens in the making heh

[img][/img]Screenshot-9_zpstz8oylfk.jpg

[img][/img]Screenshot-7_zps6pzskluu.jpg

Snowy playing

[img][/img]Screenshot-2_zpstgbauhmv.jpg

Donna spending some time bonding with Snowy

[img][/img]Screenshot-10_zpsbxhgbqks.jpg

Same with Jax

[img][/img]Screenshot_zpshfu79pem.jpg

Snowy sleeping

[img][/img]Screenshot-4_zps7h6sn86p.jpg

Donna loves clubbing, this time the guy accepted her drink

[img][/img]Screenshot-5_zps18gqvczn.jpg

Random Sim with to much to drink lol

• Options
    PinkslinkyPinkslinky Posts: 306 Member
    An update on the Same Ole Same legacy. I must ask, is it a failure of my own imagination that the totally unscripted Same Legacy surprises me so much more that the semi-scripted Ann ISBI story? If you are going to answer that rhetorical question, please be kind. Thanks.

theresa6.png
  • Options
    A little preview into what's coming up with Same Ole Same.

Brash Sammy elopes with Theresa

[img][/img]23271607123_e5e313afe8_b.jpgjust theresa 2 by Lookame, on Flickr

He found out what a complicated young woman she is.

She's a loner who is gregarious. A party animal who leaped into marriage with Sammy even though she is non-commital. Plus she's super jealous. Sammy has plenty of experience with jealousy considering his mother had to come from beyond the grave to finally accept that her boy is dating. Plus he's a super dweeb with no luck with the girls. How did he end up with this cherubic nightmare?

[img][/img]23530512369_7640aab04b_b.jpgJust theresa by Lookame, on Flickr
  • Options
    Okay, tonight is the last night I can play Jena's save until I get my Ellison Legacy update lol. Maybe I'll try to split my time a bit tonight, but that seldom works my game is too distracting haha. I wanna make a sim guy or 2 that could potentially end up with Jena some day, and they'll be like way hotter and more awesome than Jeffery. I mean she's not gonna jump into anything new right away... probably (It's Jena though, you never know), but it's nice to like start getting potential partners placed in the town to see if they might be a fit for her.

Zabeth0 wrote: »

Anastasia: She squealed and giggled. "Babababa dadadada." She burbled, and pressed her tiny hand on his face.

n4jrwo.jpg

Rafael: Sometimes it really pained him, how much his daughter, having inherited his hair and skin and Zelda's blue eyes, resembled Katya, his murdered little sister. Sometimes he really wished that she'd inherited her mother's hair or skin instead, though she definitely had a tiny version of his wife's nose. He would have to work extra hard not to spoil her, which was hard, since he already adored her.

(Edit: Added part one to make it clear this is not all).

Anastasia is just such a little cutie. Nice to see rafael being festive.

@dreamerz13 Poor Jena, I feel for hero, really. It's like she's raising those kids by herself :( She's literally getting no help from Jeffery. Of course he only thinks about one thing... but of course that's most guys sim or not ;)
    Savannah got lucky, Andy did most of the heavy lifting for her. But Andy was the exception, not the norm.
    Lol at your simself. Reason number 5872 why a) I don't have my simself in game and b) why I don't play her.
    And yes, I agree, Savannah does have her hands full. It's the main reason she and her husband are ending their second honeymoon early, to deal with Sierra and her legal issues. Sierra has put her whole family through the ringer, but I wasn't posting here through most of it. When Sierra was in the psych ward, she and her mom had a huge fight. The day after her teen birthday, she put her older brother in the hospital because he passed out after he was screaming at her. She came home in a police cruiser because she'd egged a neighbor's house. Now, he was just starting in the military at the time.

Screenshot-3011.jpg

Here, Savannah scolds Sierra after she was busted by the police after a failed robbery attempt. She had tried to rob Peter Winterly's house in Hidden Springs, while they lived there

Yeah, he's like most guys that way, but he's just a perpetual college boy. The boy can leave the college but college is never leaving the boy. He's worse than most guys.

It's good Savannah lucked out with Andy lol, she needed that! Every girl should have that, but with Sierra and Skylar she needs a good man by her side to support her and help her out.

Man Sierra is, yeah... So much trouble from such a young age.

Yeah, most 16 year olds do not buy homes, but Kaydence is definitely not most 16 year olds. Beautiful home though.

Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-8_zpsoleruapm.jpg

kittens in the making heh

Hehe can't wait to see the kittens! I'm glad the guy accepted Donna's drink finally.

Pinkslinky wrote: »
    An update on the Same Ole Same legacy. I must ask, is it a failure of my own imagination that the totally unscripted Same Legacy surprises me so much more that the semi-scripted Ann ISBI story? If you are going to answer that rhetorical question, please be kind. Thanks.

I know you say it's a rhetorical question, but it's not necessarily saying anything about your imagination rather the randomness of the game. I know like my sim Jena is one of my most interesting sims ever and I just let her and the game dictate most of what happens. But it's natural that when you plan something it's likely to be more predictable because it's been thought out and often had hints and stuff place along the way, nothing wrong with that.
  • Options
    @dreamerz13 -- yeah, you're absoluetly right. How can it be a surprise if it is planned? Still, Sarah's ghost coming back to put her stamp of approval on everything was clear out of left field!
  • Options
    TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    @dreamerz13 -Thanks for the comment.Great update!I don't allow them to cheat on each other autonomously though I can still direct it to happen.
    @venusdemilosims -Thanks for the comment.You've got a glitched image.Great update!
    @Silverofdreams30 -Great update!
    @PinkySlinky -Great update!
    @Zabeth0 -Great update!I love the cute toddler.
    Oak Leaf,South Dakota-Fall-1847.
    Tanner and Tracy Ivanovitch were both up early on that first morning in fall and getting ready for the day just as it was getting light out.
    22837670003_5a65fde195.jpg
    Tanner started studying to learn gambling skill on her iPad while Tracy was tending to the daily chores.
    23438652936_16e79f0baa.jpg
    They ended up both studying gambling skill for a while on their iPads until it was time to get ready for work.
    23096814409_4dd470e57c.jpg
    23464771075_9943194d35.jpg
    It was about 3PM when they both stopped to start getting ready for work and they left for work at 5PM.
    23168977050_ef1bcc766e.jpg
    23464762265_7c4face087.jpg
    It was 9PM when they got back from work and went to bed.
    23438605236_c8d4384821.jpg
    The Bells were getting into bed at 9:30 when I made them active.
    23168963490_308e34b5e5.jpg
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
  • Options
    @Dreamerz: Yeah, better if they have rest, and you know, I love to have my sims have high energy number beds so I don't have to watch them sleep long...and the game just makes them make bad choices... I guess it's just to motivate you to play to save the sim from total motive decay lol... or it's that their ai is just bad at decision making lol. :D I can't tell you how often I've stopped the game from sending my sims off for a quick nap when they needed actual sleep. :D Well, hey, at least he fought off the burglar. :D Well, not a cute toddler, but not everyone's a fashion model. :D Maybe he'll grow into his nose. :D He's got a great hair color and lovely, ridiculously cute eyes. :D Lol @ Repo guy taking the pose player one simolean thing with that mischievous look on his face. (Repo man: You thought I was going for the stove! MWHahahaha, you should have seen the look on your face! Pay your bills...or I'll come take another single simolean from you!) That's a lovely maternity dress. :D Congratulations on the promotion! :D Lol @ hanging out playing hacky sack in front of the hospital. :D Welcome baby Austin! :D Lol @ the IF dolls sneaking in, despite you trying to mod them out. :D Lol @ Shaking my head league. :D Lol @ put down the toddler and celebrate. :D Lol- aw, poor Jeffery, feeling ignored. :D Lol @ Jena waking them up to tell them to go to bed. :D (Jena: You wanna scream? Cuz I can scream louder, I've got technology for that!) Yeah, Noah looks better as a child! :D Wow, yeah, I don't generally do simselves because that would break the escapism part for me...but wow, that's a twist! Oh, sims games! ;) Lol- well, glad to see Jeffrey taking some time to actually interact with one of his kids once...not sure what he's reading to Noah, but hey, he's trying... Lol @ Noah playing in the mirror. :D Look for red ones Jena! Cosmos make the big bucks! :D Oh, or you could just get so many they make the big bucks lol. :D Very industrious! I guess you know where to get the allergy shots so, yeah. :D Well, the Medical career does pay well, it's just very...time consuming... :D Which would be better if she had a more supportive guy, but she's not exactly jazzed with him, blowing off all of his career stuff. :D Ah, wow, Austin is a cutie... :D Lol @ the horrifying IF combo of Fluffs coming to life! (Boys: "Not our souls! Anything but that! Mom, dad, help!" Jena: "Busy. Go play with the invisible people who both share the same creepy name." Jeffrey: "Getting buff guys, you don't think these abs happen naturally, right? Anyway, perhaps if I work out hard enough, your mom will notice me! And who needs souls anyway?" Boys: AHHHHHH!!!!)

Oh, wow. Maybe the stress of having him blow off his kids while she did all the...cheating? There was cheating! Of course, with this game, that means he could have made a flirtatious joke or asked someone their sign or something while he was exercising...or it could have been a full fledged woohoo, we don't know, but they are treated the same! Well, I guess if he just wants to make kids and not be there for them, and she isn't really sold on his hockey thing...they just don't love each other any more. :( And they just got a double bed too! ;)

Thanks. :D

@Venus: Lol- people have been known to tell me I have an active imagination. :D I think it's a little flabby, but it does like it's smoothies and does go out for a jog occasionally. ;) But yeah, I can totally imagine that. :D Ah, good to see the people who care about her checking in with her, and Kady is even sucking her thumb with worry. Oh my. O.O Sierra seems to do well with interviews with reporters, but not so much with a parole officer. :D Lol @ Gnome thieves. :D Love the pic of Alexandria and AJ shooting hoops. :D Also love the look on Sierra's face when she breaks the family computer. ;) You know, it's kinda fun when sims do things they don't have the trait for enough, it makes them feel deeper than their limited number of traits allow. :D

Gosh, I hope they don't assume her brother and sister in law leaked such information to her. :D Incompetent with burglars, but pretty on top of it for parole violations, wow, it's like they had someone sitting around waiting for her to screw up or something. :D (Police guy: I always have time to monitor the news programs in other countries to make sure no one gets away on my watch! 2nd police guy: You need a hobby. Some time away from work maybe. Police guy: I AM THE LAW!)

I'm kinda worried what Sierra's gonna do. :D (I'm also thinking that the only thing she's missing from being a perfect Emperor of Evil candidate is the evil trait. :D (She's likely got decent athletic skill and she's a genius, so if she doesn't have the logic skill up already, she's probably capable of building it pretty fast. :D) So, it's making me nervous. :D I can't remember if I've ever sent someone without the evil trait to work in the criminal career...I think they get stressed out. :D Oh, right, Rafael didn't have the evil trait when he was a teenager, I think he got stressed out. :D Anyway, hopefully things don't get that bad!

Thanks. :D I think she got a good mix of features... :D Yeah, this is his softer side. :D

Mhwuahaha! Room for kids! :D I look forward to seeing what she does with the place. :D

@TadOlson: Looks like a nice autumn day to be outside. :D Glad they aren't being rained on. :D Glad they had great weather for arriving. :D

• Options
    @Silver of dreams: Nice close up of Snowy! :D Jax is gorgeous, but Snowy's coloring shows off the fluffy fur texture better. :D Ah, distracted by dancing...or maybe it's that light shining in his face. :D The Xmas tree is actually under the category of lights, believe it or not! :D (But this means you can change the color of light it puts off, so I think there was a method to their madness there...) I always have trouble finding the wreath and garlands anyway, I think they are just under decor in the combined everything tab...but someone better at computer things will probably know a better way to do it. :D But you don't have to do xmas things. :D I've just been doing some holiday specials because I can play with ideas without doing them in the main story. :D Oh, oops, I should have posted a disclaimer reminding people it doesn't affect the regular story. :D

Yay! Adorable cats possibly making kitties. :D Lol at the lady dancing on the table...well, that's quite an outfit for it. :D (Lady: I came here dressed to sculpt...your heart! Woo! Dancing on the table! Look at my sneakers!) :D

@And-it-is-on: Thanks. :D Yeah, you know, I'm a curious one, so it's nice to see it. :D Thanks. :D Lol @ the mysterious black hair :D Diora is adorable...wow, yeah, she grew up to be lovely! :D Well, at least the mysterious black hair adds variety to their hair, so sisters don't all have the same hair color... but sometimes you want that...still, it's fun to speculate about the mysterious black hair. :D Danica's very pretty as well, I love their green eyes. :D Are either of the girls IFs? :D Well, you know, in real life, it's not like everyone ages the same rate...I mean, their years are the same, but some people look warn out with light wrinkling and a receding hairline even before they are though their teenage years, and others still keep their body fit and their original hair length and color into their 70's. :D So, a little variation does make sense. :D Harlowe and Kali just happen to look young for their age. ;)

@Pinkslinky: Poor, sad family! Glad they are starting to work things out. :D Yeah, when there is a death, sometimes there is a bit of blame cast back and forth, but surely he knows his dad didn't want her to die! :D Ah, they seem to be pulling together. :D

Wow, Sammy went to a party! Ah, and lurked close enough...and got a girl's attention! You go, Sammy! Oh, very nice! Oh, and she's cute! Oh, they have goofy smiles together, how cute is that? :D Lol- I'm glad she talked herself down from fiery red angry in the mirror! :D Lol, she came back and...celebrated with her husband. :D Lol @ text from his Ghost mom! Not scary or creepy at all! :D Lol @ cherubic nightmare. :D That's quite a lot of contradictions, hopefully it works out! :D On the plus side...she's not likely to be boring! ;)
  • Options
    @TadOlson: Thanks. :D Nice to see them studying gambling so industriously. :D Hopefully it pays off. :D
  • Options
    wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    With the holidays around the corner and having just moved in Audrey decorated the house for the holidays.
    They had just moved to St. Claire so she isn't able to get a job yet.
    Next she adopted a dog from the shelter.

Diego learns to walk. With Audrey's former job she hasn't had the time to teach him these things.
    xll7iv.jpg

While she waited on her new pet she filled the food bowl.
    2lsb2pt.jpg

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    RapunzelRapunzel Posts: 130 Member
    With the holidays around the corner and having just moved in Audrey decorated the house for the holidays.

Diego learns to walk. With Audrey's former job she hasn't had the time to teach him these things.
    xll7iv.jpg

2lsb2pt.jpg

What skins to you use? It looks perfect to me and I want to redownload it. ^^
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    @dreamerz13 Thanks Snowy had 4 kittens unfortunately it was to much job for my poor sim, she could not handle it all so she put them up for adoption so now only 2 cats again, but I have photos of them it was 3 females and one boy.

@Zabeth0 It jsut became winter in my game so holiday tree will be up haha.
    Great update his daughter is so cute.
  • Options
    @TadOlson Great update
  • Options
    Rapunzel wrote: »

xll7iv.jpg

2lsb2pt.jpg

I use quite a bit but I'll list my favorite skins. I can't link to them directly because of the rules here but I'll name them.
    S-Club ts3-skin-nondefault n2
    S-Club ts3-skin-nondefault F Asian skin B
    S-Club ts3 skin nondefault F1ABC
    S-Club Skin 3.0 Chocolat Fix Non default
    RTS-AmatterOf[SkinND]byMamyrocker
    PSpsnaturalND
    PSpsnaturalA
    Klavix_FFDW_Non-default-Fixed

6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    RapunzelRapunzel Posts: 130 Member

xll7iv.jpg

2lsb2pt.jpg

I use quite a bit but I'll list my favorite skins. I can't link to them directly because of the rules here but I'll name them.
    PSpsnaturalND
    PSpsnaturalA

Thanks, I'll check them out.
  • Options

xll7iv.jpg

2lsb2pt.jpg

PSpsnaturalND
    PSpsnaturalA

Thanks, I'll check them out.

You're welcome! :p
    6JSxk49.png?1
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    Here is another update

[img][/img]Screenshot-14_zpsctn3tx3t.jpg

Donna loves clubbing so she goes there alot,
    when she want to have fun.

[img][/img]Screenshot-17_zpsswzhnkvv.jpg

She has a crush on this guy Bobby was the name ( hes edited), he had a partner, but I asked him to broke up with her for Donnas
    sake they hit it of so well.

[img][/img]Screenshot-18_zpsmoze1epn.jpg

yup very well haha

[img][/img]Screenshot-19_zpsnlt6wdzk.jpg

Taking romantic photo togheter

[img][/img]Screenshot-23_zps6kwtumxh.jpg

One of Snowys 4 kittens all looked like Jax.

[img][/img]Screenshot-22_zps2mgppfis.jpg

snowy tending to one of the othe kittens. ( They are all put up for aoption, was to much work)

[img][/img]Screenshot-24_zpsu7hwthxb.jpg

Donna trying to give Jax a bath haha

[img][/img]Screenshot-25_zpsjfm4h6fs.jpg

good kitty hehe

That is all for now

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top