Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Game update] CAS: Body hair, piercing, anklet & multiple ear piercings

Comments

• Options
    covahenasnicovahenasni Posts: 149 Member
    Maybe it would be a great idea to add the ability to turn off certain aspects of the game, like if you don't like the content (i.e. piercings and tattoos.) Then you could uncheck it's use on townies, like in Sims 3 where we could turn off supernatural beings. I think that could be a win/win for everybody. :smile:
    Origin: covahenasni
  • Options
    ChubbychuckChubbychuck Posts: 214 Member
    Maybe it would be a great idea to add the ability to turn off certain aspects of the game, like if you don't like the content (i.e. piercings and tattoos.) Then you could uncheck it's use on townies, like in Sims 3 where we could turn off supernatural beings. I think that could be a win/win for everybody. :smile:

I agree with you 100% on that. Such an option should be in the game by default in my opinion, though.
    My Gallery

Origin: ChubbyChuckTS
  • Options
    dogdancerdogdancer Posts: 447 Member
    foxfaes wrote: »
    I wish they would bring the piercings back. I have 9 piercings myself, and it would be nice to make my sim-self look even more like me, without having to use CC, because to be honest, I tried some of the CC piercings made by other very creative simmers, but they just dont always look right, and they don't sit on the face correctly. :/

Thank you for the post. It would make TS4 more realistic, since many of us simmers out there do have facial piercings, not just ear piercings.
  • Options
    k3okik3oki Posts: 107 Member
    Body Hair, Piercings and lots of tattoos (or tattoo creator) should be in the next update!! Also, we need more beard styles... They are not caring about male Sims :(
  • Options
    2HubbiesNLove2HubbiesNLove Posts: 658 Member
    I think we will eventually see more tattoos and body piercings add to the game whether it be in an expansion pack or a game pack. My husband is covered with tats and piercings so it makes it limited to recreate him in the game, since I enjoy playing with sims that are based on people I know. (I play with our haters and make them live horrible little lives lol.)

I wouldn't mind seeing a new venue added into the game much like we got with Day Spa with the various Maxis created spas. A tattoo parlor where our sims could take a picture they took with their camera, a drawing they created, or maybe custom images added into the game, where a tattoo artist could tattoo the image on our sim. And the same goes with body piercings. My husband has snake bites, labret, tongue ring, eyebrow pierced, nipple pierced, and he's wanting gauges in his earlobes. I, on the other hand, don't have piercings but we do have tats. My husband has 7 and I just recently got one of a semi-colon and I love it. So definitely need body piercings and tattoos added to the game to design sims based on real people.

As for body hair... that wasn't in TS3 base game. I don't think body hair was introduced until Late Night, so I bet we will see body hair make a return which helps with making very attractive male sims. And one other thing we need to see in TS4 CAS- more male hairstyles that have highlights. I only use maybe 4 of the hairstyles males have at the moment.
  • Options
    TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    They should add body hair, there is too much beard up top and no hair everywhere else. More Tattoos and Tattoo Spots for guys to use would be awesome, it just feels limited. More piercings would let me finally create my rebellious teens! But, would be fine for daily use on any number of sims. Nose piercings, more tattoo spots, and body hair is probably on my TS4 wanted list. :p
  • Options
    > @friendlysimmers said:
    > no thank you to piercing body hair and other mention stuff to me thats a bad idea and went no such things in my sims4 game

Cracks me up when ppl are like this. If you don't want it, don't use it. I hate pets, but i'm not going to go on a rant telling others it can't be in the game. Don't use it, or buy the Ep/gp/sp if you don't want it.

don not tell me to buy or not i will buy the sp gp ep but will not use such indecent content that is body piercing if you went such indecent content then download it as cc

But, body hair isn't indecent. It's a natural thing in everyday life. Piercings and tattoos are everywhere, many people have piercings and tattoos. You have every right to disagree to what you don't WANT. You have every right to buy and not buy DLC. All the simmers here have their wants for TS4, and many of their wants made it to the game. Now, I want body hair. :3
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited December 2015
    At least they already create some piercing accessory categories for CC creators : Lips, noise and eyebrows.

ingame21.jpg
  • Options
    Wait, what are those? Are they in the game files, or, created by a modder?
  • Options
    TheGoodOldGamerTheGoodOldGamer Posts: 3,559 Member
    I couldn't care less about any of that, except maybe the ankle braclets, but considering that bringing them in means more CAS outfits would also be brought in, I'm all for it. I always want more outfits and hairstyles, and this would be one more way to get them. :)
    Live, laugh and love. Life's too short not to.
  • Options
    They're in the resources?! That's very cool. The only thing I found interesting snooping around game files, was a gender preference coding. :o
  • Options
    Savage_Patch_KiddSavage_Patch_Kidd Posts: 2,937 Member
    Aaaah if only I wasn't so 🐸🐸🐸🐸 lazy I would love to figure out how to make those CC accessories.

I also liked that you could get a wax at the spa in TS3, something I hoped they would include & animate for TS4 Spa Day. Would look so hilare' with the very hairy & sensitive simsters :blush:
    tumblr_oy1xa2eHV31uvsi7jo2_1280.gif
  • Options
    DivaEvie07DivaEvie07 Posts: 1,333 Member
    edited December 2015
    > @LeGardePourpre said:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I think Body hair, piercing (eyebrow & lips) & ankle bracelet should be added to the basegame.

Hi! And That would be cool to have it!Plus There is a CC where you can have piercings. I got it from TSR.

More tattoo's in game would be awsome!!
    evie
    currently playing NSB
  • Options
    ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member
    I'd love have more piercings in game. Even gauged out ears. Would be cool if we could pick between several different gauges. I did find some CC gauged ears, and nose piercing, but the eyebrow ring I found didn't look that good even on the model so I never downloaded it.

I'd also like a few more tattoo options. And the ability to layer them (I'll admit, I haven't messed with tattoos much cause some look kinda blah to me, so if this is an option.. please tell me how).
    p8L4V6v.png
  • Options
    rbubblesrbubbles Posts: 158 Member
    Please! I have some cc piercings that I love, but it's hard to find ones that fit the face correctly. I feel like EA knows how to do that properly. I also hate having body hair take up precious space in my skin details, because I usually use something in each category and I hate having to choose between body hair and nice skin or eyelashes
  • Options
    I would love a spiked collar for Male sims, they're currently available for Female sims.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    @Tarruvi wrote: »
    I would love a spiked collar for Male sims, they're currently available for Female sims.

No, only female sims must be pets :p !
  • Options
    @LeGardePourpre
    But I want a big muscular guy to have a spiked collar, or a punk rocker. :o
  • Options
    JaseJase Posts: 2,147 Member
    Yes!! I would love to see the return of both body hair and piercings. Both would really help with making my sims even more unique and different from each other. :)
  • Options
    SoapSudsSoapSuds Posts: 1,359 Member
    I'm always a big proponent for facial piercings to be added. I've always used CC for facial piercings since the Sims 3.
  • Options
    NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    I would Looooove piercings from maxis. I've always used CC to but usually they don't quite fit properly. (Oh and a spiked collar for guys is a MUST ;) )
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • Options
    redrogue60redrogue60 Posts: 2,053 Member
    Personally I would love CAS things that would make more characters in the game of varying descriptions. I want to make odd characters and rough looking customers. I want to make geeky looking characters too. Not every Sim needs to be pretty or wholesome looking.

I would like

1. More tattoo designs
    2. Piercings in:
    • Nose
    • Septum
    • Eyebrow
    • Beauty Mark
    • Belly Button
    • Lip
    3. Monocles
    4. Eyepatch
    5. Orthodontic Braces
    6. Grills
    7. Single Gold Tooth
    8. Missing Tooth or Teeth
    9. Werewolf Teeth & Jaw
    10. Vampire Fangs in two styles - Regular & Nosferatu
    11. Pointed Ears
    12. Freckles
    13. Beauty Marks - Like in Sims 3
    14. Fingernails - that you can pick shape, length and color - for females and supernatural creatures
    15. Masks as accessory choice for outfits
    16. More Beard shapes
    17. And yes body hair in differing intensity
    “All mushrooms are edible, but some only once.” Terry Pratchett
  • Options
    AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 713 Member
    There's some really good CC Body Hair you can find very easily. That's something I wanted when the game first came out and it's probably going to be added with a Generations EP but that's something I don't care about anymore since I already have it. :P
  • Options
    @AlanSims
    CC hair isn't genetic, and it's limited in the customization department. I would live genetic and mixing body hair combinations. :)